Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Kiseki ❯ Sensou, God of War ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
Okay I feel better, I'll do the Disclaimer…
Roses are red violets are blue I don't own Kenshin and neither do you!
But I do own Kiseki and Sensou. Hehehe.
-------------------
 
“What's the matter Kiseki?” Kaoru asked, Kiseki looked up from her thoughts and noticed everyone was staring at her, “What? Nothing, I'm fine.” She lied. `I must have gotten to thinking about that horrible person again.' She thought. As it was time to leave Sanosuke handed Kaoru the money to pay, and she gave it to Tae. On their way out Kiseki made smiled and said thank you to Tae. “What an odd little girl.” Tae said to herself.
 
 
Kiseki stopped, “He's here, somewhere… " She said to herself and looked around. “Who's here Kiseki?” Kenshin asked turning around to look at her. “No one,” She lied again. “You guy's go ahead, I'll catch up.” She said. Kenshin nodded and caught up with the others.
 
As soon as she made sure they were out of sight she called “Alright, I know you're here Sensou, show your self Coward!” she said at barely a shout. In a flash of light he was there, “Your just like your mother, in everyway, she gave her life to protect you. Of course you were her last child, after losing her only son.” He smirked. Sensou, had brown hair, that was smoothed out and a small beard, very masculine and piercing amber eyes, not to mention he was very handsome. “Of course she didn't know he never died, sent on slave trade when he thought she was dead.” He laughed menacingly. “You Shut Up!” Kiseki yelled at him. He looked at her. “And to think how ironic that you've see him, and not known it.” He said . He grasped her by the chin and looked into her eyes, “You have your mother's eyes.” He said. “To bad I had to kill her, she just wasn't as useful to me as before you and your elder brother came along.” He said slyly. Kiseki gave a little growl `He said I ran into my brother and didn't know it, is he talking about Kenshin?' she wondered. “I guess your new family will have to die as well.” He said releasing her from his grasp. That did it, she was enraged, “Sensou, if you weren't immortal I would kill you.” She said. “Watch your tongue when speaking to the God of War!” He said slapping her.
 
~Meanwhile~
 
“Kenshin, she's taking along time to catch up, why don't you go get her?” Kaoru suggested to Kenshin. “Ms. Kaoru, I really don't think I should, I trust her to catch up, that I do.” Kenshin said. “Just do it!” she yelled at him. “Yes ma'am!” he said quickly and went to find Kiseki.
 
Soon he saw people screaming and running every witch way, “He's come to send us all back into war!” One woman cried as she ran past Kenshin who was just as confused and swirly eyed as he could ever be. `Someone's going to start a war?' he wondered. “Sensou has come to start a war!” another crowd member shared. `Well that narrows it down… to an immortal.' Kenshin thought while swallowing all the courage he had left. “Why are you here Sensou?! To remind me of how my mother died!?” A young girl's voice shouted a head. “That sounds like Kiseki, what's she doing?” Kenshin said a loud.
 
 
“You and your half brother's mother, you both have half her strength, such potential.” Sensou said. Kenshin heard it and wondered what he was talking about, `She has a half brother by her mother,' he thought. `So he's my half brother.' Kiseki thought. “Well, I might as well kill you now.” Sensou said. Kenshin heard this and went to defend Kiseki. “ Ahh Himura Kenshin, Battousai the Manslayer, I wondered when I would meet you again.” Sensou said sounding menacing and very dangerous. Kenshin hated his title of Battousai the Manslayer, and matter of fact he winced when Sensou said it the way he did. “Amazing Battousai, you've managed to find your only living family.” He laughed. Kenshin gave him a confused look. Sensou not so happy about Kenshin's recent attempt for rescue and said, “This isn't over.” then he vanished with the same light he appeared in.
 
Kenshin turned around and looked at Kiseki; she looked coldly at the area where Sensou
disappeared. “I have a feeling he was talking about you being my only living family that I do.” He said thoughtfully. Kiseki looked up at him “Thank you, for coming to get me, if you hadn't, I'd probably be dead.” She said looking down sadly. Kenshin simply smiled. “Can we keep this, between us; I don't want the others to get involved.” She said sounding very mature for her age. Kenshin nodded in agreement.
 
 
 
Okay what did you think? I hope you like this chapter! Please feel free to correct any of my spelling errors, oh and before I sign out.
 
*takes out yoyo and swings it back and forth like a hypnotist* you will review, review, review…