Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Mission of Love ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Mission of Love



DISCLAIMER: Rurouni Kenshin and Rurouni Kenshin characters are exclusively owned by Watsuki Nobuhiro, Shueisha, Sony Entertainment, Jump Comics and associated parties. Please note, this is purely fiction and for entertainment purposes only. This story is not meant for sale or profit.


Author's Notes: The Kenshin-gumi faces the most challenging mission ever. Their mission is to get Kaoru and Kenshin to confess their love to each other. Will they succeed without driving them crazy? Mission of Love. Comedy Fanfiction by Gypsy-Chan. Enjoy!


MISSION OF LOVE
PART THREE


PLAN B

Everyone walked out towards Kenshin and Kaoru. Kenshin and Kaoru are shocked. Saitoh looks at Kenshin. "Battousai, you're pathetic. You are a worthy opponent on the battlefield. But you are an idiot when it comes to women." Hiko says, "I agree." Kenshin looked up, "Shishou?"

Hiko looked at Kenshin and said, "You're an idiot. It's time for Plan B. Enishi, Saitoh, Aoshi get the rope and tie this idiot up." They got the rope and tied him up. Yahiko and Sano tied up Kaoru. Kenshin and Kaoru were still in shock. They couldn't believe what their friends were doing. They began struggling against the ropes but couldn't get free. Kenshin asked, "Shishou, what's this all about and what's Plan B?" Sano motioned toward Megumi. She walked over to Sano. "You got the needle ready?" Megumi nodded. Kenshin and Kaoru said in unison, "NEEDLE?!"

Sano stood between Kenshin and Kaoru. "Kenshin, Jou-chan, you two are driving us crazy. Everyone knows how you feel about each other. We have waited patiently for you two to confess your true feelings for one another but you are taking too long." "Yeah, ugly never practices with me any more and Kenshin is spacing out more than usual. He's burned breakfast three days in a row and last week he put Kaoru's underwear in my room." Kaoru said, "Oh, so that's where my underwear went. Why didn't you give them back to me Yahiko?" Yahiko blushed a crimson color. "Well uhm...uhm." Kaoru shouted, "YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!" Wait until I get my hands on you!" She struggled even harder trying to free herself from the ropes. She tried to reach Yahiko. As Yahiko move back he asked Sano, "Do you think we tied the ropes tight enough? Are you sure she can't get free?" Sano shrugged his shoulder. Yahiko stood behind Sano.

"That's enough! said Saitoh. Jab them both with the truth serum so we can get on with our lives." Enishi said, "Yeah, we have things to do, places to go, people to kidnap and torture." Hiko looked at him, "Shut up you maniac!"

Megumi walked over to them with the needle. Fox ears popped up. "Let me see, whom should I give the needle to first?" She giggled. Kaoru kept struggling with the ropes. She angrily looked at Sano, "Wait until I get my hands free! I'll get you for this Sano!" Sano looked at Megumi and pointed towards Kaoru. "Ladies first." Megumi smiled as she moved closer to Kaoru with the needle in her hand. Kaoru panicked. She shouted, "Wait! Wait!" Everyone looked at her. "I don't need truth serum to tell Kenshin how I feel." She turned to Kenshin, "I love you Kenshin. I have always loved you. You have filled the loneliness of my heart. I want us to be together forever."

Everyone sighed… "Ahhhh!"

Then they turned to Kenshin. Hiko says, "Baka deshi, we're waiting." Sweat drops appeared on Kenshin's head. "Well, I uhm…uhm…"

Hiko took the needle from Megumi's hand. He looked at Saitoh, Enishi and Sano and said, "Hold him down boys!" Kenshin fiercely struggled against them but they overpowered him. Hiko smiled as he stuck him with needle. Kenshin was heard saying, "Orooo!" His eyes began to swirl.

Kaoru: "Kenshin!"

Megumi looked at him. "I think the truth serum is working. Someone quick, ask him a question." An impish grin appeared on Sano's face. He asked, "Kenshin, what's the best part of Kaoru's body?" Megumi, Misao and Kaoru shouted: SANO!!

Kenshin answered, "Her cute butt." Kaoru blushed a crimson color. The men grew wild with laughter. Enishi said, "I have a question." "No, wait I have another question."Sano said. "You asked him one all ready said Yahiko. I want to ask him a question." They both started fighting. "It's my turn." "No mine." "Let me ask a question." "No me." "No me."

With all the commotion, Hiko quietly walked over to Kenshin. He said, "I have a question for you baka deshi. When you were eight years old there was a fine woman named Miyumi that spent the night at my house. She never came back. What did you tell her?"

Kenshin replied: "I showed her some fish bones and told her that you ate women." Kaoru, Misao and Megumi giggled.

Hiko grew angry, "Why you idiot! I'm going to strangle you for that!!!" He began to strangle Kenshin. Kenshin's eyes were swirling. Saitoh and Sano held Hiko while Aoshi pried Hiko's hands off of Kenshin's neck.

Megumi said, "Everyone please calm down! I didn't put that much truth serum in the needle. We're running out of time. Let Kaoru ask the next question."

As Saitoh lit his cigarette he looked at Kaoru, "She always takes the fun out of things." Kaoru glared at him.

Kaoru looked at Kenshin and asked, "Kenshin, do you love me?" Kenshin replied, "Yes with all my heart. From the first moment we met I have loved you." Tears began to form in Kaoru's eyes. She recomposed herself for the next question. "Kenshin, do you want to marry me?" Kenshin responded, "Hai. (Yes) I want you to be my wife. I want to be with you forever and ever."

(Everyone sighs, "Ahhh")

Kaoru was in tears. She was so happy. While the girls were all around Kaoru, Sano snuck in another question. "Hey Kenshin what do you want to do now to Kaoru?" Kenshin replied, "I want to kiss her sweet lips." All the women sighed, "Ahhhh!!"

"...And, I want to touch her cute butt," he said. All the men went wild making wolf noises and chanting his name. Woof!! Woof!! Kenshin!! Kenshin!! Woof!! Woof!! Kaoru fiercely blushed a crimson color. Hiko smiled proudly, "I knew he had it in him. Now that's a student I can be proud of."

Kenshin's eyes began to swirl. Megumi said, "He's coming out of it. Let's untie them." Enishi asked, "Do we really have to?" Everyone replied, "YES!!"

Kaoru rushed over to Kenshin. She had tears of joy in her eyes. "I knew you loved me." Kenshin was puzzled. "What happened? What did I say?" Kaoru replied, "You told me that you loved me and you said that you wanted to marry me. I... I accept!" "Oroo?" Kaoru was so excited that she couldn't contain herself anymore. She grabbed Kenshin and began planting kisses all over his face. Kenshin was still confused but he didn't resist her kisses. He began returning her kisses.

Everyone quietly left. Megumi turned to see Misao reaching in her medical bag. "Misao-chan what are you doing?" Misao held up a big needle full of truth serum. "I'm going to use it on Aoshi-sama. If it worked on Himura, it will work on him." Aoshi looked at Misao and the needle and began running. Misao shouted, "Come back here Aoshi-sama!" Sano laughed, "He'll need more than what's in that needle to break that icy cold heart." Megumi chuckled and then added, "I've never seen Aoshi-san run so fast." "Yeah, said Yahiko. With weasel girl chasing him, he'll probably run all the way back to Kyoto." Everyone laughed.

Enishi walked over to Sano and put his arm on his shoulders, "Not a bad plan. I think we pulled it off." Sano replied, "Of course we pulled it off you idiot!" "So, what are we planning for their first year anniversary?" asked Enishi. Sano didn't answer. "I think next time we should throw in a little more torture to liven things up," said Enishi. "I can just envision the Battousai being..." Sano abruptly said, "Get away from me you maniac!" Then he took off. Enishi turned to Hiko, "I think he likes my plan. Don't you?" Hiko shook his head and mumbled, "Maniac."

Later that night a big celebration at the dojo was held for Kenshin and Kaoru. Tae provided food from the Akabeko. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Saitoh said, "It's about time you two got together." Kenshin looked puzzled. "Saitoh, I didn't know that you cared," said Kenshin. "I don't. I only went along with that idiot's plan so that I could fight you again." Kenshin glared at him.

Sano walked over and hugged Kenshin. "Congratulations Kenshin!" Kenshin smiled and asked, "Did you arrange all this for me?" Sano nodded. "Yeah. I couldn't take another day of burnt fish." Kenshin and Sano laughed. Sano said, "Sorry about the fight with you and Saitoh, I didn't know that he was going to get carried away." "That's okay. I let him think that he was winning the fight. I could have beaten him at any time," said Kenshin. Saitoh looked at him, "Is that so? You care to step outside Battousai?" Kenshin put his hand to his sword. Kaoru quickly intervened, "This is a happy occasion. I will not allow any fighting." Saitoh smiled, "Next time Battousai, next time." Then he walked away.

Enishi walked up to Kenshin. "Now that I am your brother-in-law again you will be seeing me more often." Kaoru looked at him, "What do you mean brother-in-law again?" Enishi replied, "Well you are like a sister to me, except my real sister knew how to cook." Kaoru whacked Enishi. "Ouch!" "And my real sister was more refined than you." "Ouch!!" Kaoru whacked him again. Kenshin looked at Enishi, "You better stop while you are ahead." Enishi smiled, "I'll be seeing you two soon." Then he walked away. Kenshin held his head down and sighed.

Hiko walked up to Kenshin and whacked him on the back of his head. "Ouch!!" Kenshin rubbed his head. "Shishou, why did you do that!" "That's for ruining my fun with Miyumi." Then he walked away. Kenshin was puzzled. "Miyumi? Who's Miyumi?" Then he thought for a moment and finally remembered "Ohhh! That Miyumi! How did he find out about that?" Kaoru giggled at Kenshin and then kissed him.

After the party, Kenshin and Kaoru were finally alone. Kaoru blushed and asked: "Kenshin do you really think that I have a cute butt." Kenshin eyes widened in surprise. "Come on Kenshin, tell me the truth." Kenshin blushed. Kaoru had an impish grin on her face. "I wonder if Megumi-dono have any of that truth serum left. Maybe I could..." Kenshin quickly replied, "No! No! Not that again! I'll tell you." Kaoru chuckled. "Yes, you have a cute butt." Kaoru giggled. Then, in a deep sexy voice Kenshin said, "A very, very cute butt." Kaoru blushed and then coyly asked, "Is that the only part that you like? Kenshin smiled and said, "Come over here and let me show you the other parts I like." Kaoru giggled as he pulled her closer. He blew the candle out in their room and began kissing her.

Sano sat in a tree near the dojo. He could see the outline of Kenshin and Kaoru through Kenshin's window. Once the lights went out, Sano smiled and said, "Mission accomplished." He jumped down from the tree. "I have my own mission of love to deal with. A mission of love with the fox lady." He headed toward the clinic to see Megumi.


THE END