Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Namaroo ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Namaroo Chapter 1

"The story starts off with a world war and people are dying everywhere". "A sonic boom is heard across the skies, and everyone is dead but for one person named Namaroo who is a ninja who fought in the war". "The war took place in Kashi a city in China, the war lasted forever and the Americans came to help but in the end U.S. soldiers were lost". "Namaroo had killed them all but it was a mistake do to the Americans dressing up like the enemy that is the reason why the Americans died". "U.S. government went after him and he ran the U.S. was not able to find him he had disappeared from China now fifthteen years later Namaroo is back in China and his story is about to begin".

"Man, I have been walking for hours and now I'm back in my home country China it has been fifthteen long years since I stepped foot on Chinese soil I better keep on walking here I don't want people to stare at me they might think I'm up to something". "Namaroo was carrying a kontana sword with him that was the weapon he choused to use in the war he doesn't want people to be scared of him".

"I wonder how Kashi is doing ever since the war ended I wonder if the city has been rebuilt or is it still the way it was when I left here everything looks the same as it did but when I left no one was a live from the war except me I'm the only survivor of the war and people where looking for me but it has been to long".

"Namaroo has been gone from China for way to long and he doesn't have to run because it has been fifthteen years, since that day people aren't looking for him anymore because they all think he is dead and that he know longer exists in China".

"I wonder how the Chinese government, has been doing ever since I left they really don't have to worry there was no evil, in the world if I could only take it back I would've never got involved in the battle between us and North Korea that was a bloody war and we were lucky that we won our are country would be under North Korea's control and those stupid Americans that got in the middle of are war, I can't take it back now I most go forward and not backwards in my life".

"Namaroo was thinking about the past, if he could take it back he would but now it has been fifthteen years, since the war and he wondered if he could ever change his life but then he had an idea I'll protect people but I haven't seen anyone where the hell is everyone are they dead? Was there another war I didn't know about".

"Namaroo was unaware that the country, was going throw a depressing time and everyone needed to work, he didn't realize that the town was going broke". "Wow the town is going under all because of that stupid war that stupid country".

"North Korea's attack on China, has left China with very little money, and very little food,". "North Korea tried to destroy China's cities and tried to kill them all but for Namaroo who killed more North Koreans then any other Chinese person".

"Namaroo battled many people, during the war but one person he fought against didn't fight in the war and his name, was Tye, Tye was very smart and deadly, he wondered what ever happen to him did he die, or is he still alive these memories floated around his head and he fought about and after while he got up and started walking, to his old home". "I wonder if the house is still there or is it gone by the war it's going to take me about an hour, to get to my old home if it still stands".

"The hour has past when he got to his house, the home in witch he grow up in was now an old shack, where North Koreans stored there weapons". "My house!!!!!! What have they done to it they had made it a storage place for there weapons my, my house I guess I'll just keep on walking till I find a empty building, or something how can they do that to my house it's all destroyed I can't go back too there".

"Namaroo kept on walking the day was getting hot, and he was running out of water, and he needed to take a break from his long journey, back to China". "This is terrible how did it get this hot, it's hotter then any other time I need water,".

"Namaroo kept on walking until he found a waterfall, as soon as he saw it he ran over to it and grabbed some water, the water was cold, and felt nice in very strange way he stopped and rested for awhile as the day continued being hot Namaroo sweated and his gi was covered in sweat, from the heat of the sun".

"Man I'm hot this must be the hottest, day of the year there's a house over there I'll go and take a look". "Namaroo knocked on a door and a woman answered". "Hello who, are you and why, are you here". "Oh um…… sorry lady I, I got to go bye".

"Wait a minute do you need a place to say? I'll let you stay if you like oh my name is Samaku and what's yours?". "My name is Namaroo Yamaizuki nice to meet you, you don't mind that I stay here at your place for awhile I don't have a place".

"It's ok with me as long as you pay me for your stay". "I don't have any money I'm broke I don't even have any food or anything". "Then I guess I'll have to give you some work, how about you go and clean the john". "What's the john and where is it". "I'll show you here it is I want you to clean the toilet". "You want me to clean that, oh I think I'll pass". "You'll clean it or I'll beat the crap out of you".

"Now, now there's no need for violence I'll start cleaning it right now where's the mop". "Namaroo didn't know but this women was a troublesome women she likes to boss people around and Namaroo didn't want to stay after he cleaned the toilet he left and ran to a new place, a storm was coming, the rain purred threw the day".

"I got to get out of this rain, or I'll get sick I feel sorry for miss Samaku but she needs to treat people better I'll go this way a wooded area wit there's a light I better see what it is". "Namaroo came across a house in the woods he knocked on the door and a woman answered the door". "Hello and who are you?". "I'm Namaroo Yamaizuki and what is your name lady in blue". My name is Sonaku Hakawakai would you like to come on in and get out of this rain I mean you're all wet and stuff".

"It has been raining for awhile Miss Sonaku so what brings you to China I can get you a stay at a hotel if you would like". "No I would like to stay here for the night is that ok with you Miss Sonaku". "Yeah that's fine with me I don't care do you want something to eat I make a pretty good rice balls would you like some".

"Yeah sure that would be nice thank you Miss Sonaku". "Namaroo was thinking about the past and the war, at the same time". "Has it been that long why does the town look like this has the government failed to rebuild all of China, damn government they didn't know what they were getting themselves into".

"Hey Namaroo I brought you the rice balls you asked for here you go hey Namaroo, Namaroo are you there". "Ohh sorry Miss Sonaku I was just thinking about something thanks again for the rice balls aww ooh there real hot but good".

"That is the first time anyone has said they were good um…… were are you from, Namaroo?". "I'm from a city named Chongqing have you heard of that city?". "No not at all maybe I'll find it on a map what was it like in Chongqing tell me".

"It was a very peaceful, city and people enjoyed having fun, that was the good old days but now the city has been abandon by the government on one lives there anymore it's been deserted it is a waste land city by now the government gave the city to Kashi when the war took place fifthteen years ago it has been along time".

"What are you talking about Namaroo it doesn't make any sense tell me what happened to your city and why did it fall to Kashi, and what war, I didn't know of a war, you got to tell me right now". "Let's see it started fifthteen years ago".

"Kashi's government took over Chongqing's government and then there was a war between Kashi and North Korea they both battled over Chongqing and the control over China's government in the end of the war, Kashi won and Kashi took over Chongqing's government and I decided to leave China not knowing if I would ever come back to my home my home is now a weapons shop were everyone hid there weapons". "So you're saying there was a war in Kashi fifthteen years ago what!!".

"Yeah that's right I actually I had too homes but now there both weapon shacks I wonder if anyone has been to Kashi I haven't been there in years maybe someday I'll go back there and see how the city is doing or then maybe not I don't wan to go there ever since the war, went on I don't think about Kashi city that much".

"Hey Namaroo did you for some reason fight in the war, because it's seems that you know about the war, please tell me did you fight I that war,". "Look Miss Sonaku I don't like talking about my past please don't ask me about my past".

"Alright Namaroo I won't ask but someday I will find out now let's get some sleep we'll talk more in the morning all right I'll go grab a blanket and put it on the couch for you to sleep on now my room is up stairs don't try anything funny now ok".

"Ok Miss Sonaku I won't but where is the john". "What john I don't have a john". "Namaroo's eyes grew big as they were about to fall out of his sockets". "Where's your toilet don't you have a toilet Miss Sonaku please tell you have one".

"Oh yeah I do have one and it's up stairs if you have to use it make sure you leave the seat up you got that". "Ohh why do I have to leave the seat up is there a problem with the seat being down". "Out of no where Namaroo got smacked in the face and he fell to the floor grabbing at his face as his eyes had x marks in them".

"Well I'm going up stairs don't try anything funny and while I'm a sleep don't get any ideas about going in the kitchen and grab food and start eating while I'm a sleep ok good night Namaroo it's been nice day I guess well see ya tomorrow".

"Ok Miss Sonaku I'll se ya tomorrow ok then we can talk about anything". "As the too fell asleep the night went by slow and Namaroo couldn't really sleep he sat up and listen to the rain fall on the roof as the night went bye Namaroo finally fell asleep and the day for Namaroo was over and the adventures are about to begin for the ninja, but what will happen to the ninja on his stay at Miss Sonaku find out I the next chapter of Namaroo.

"Author's note this is my third story and I want peoples feedback on this and any other story's that I'll come up with See ya in Chapter 2 Pretty lady in Blue