Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Namaroo ❯ Pretty lady in blue ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2 pretty lady in Blue?

"Namaroo woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window Namaroo opened the door and the sun shined bright and beautiful in the morning Miss Sonaku came down and went right into the kitchen and grabbed pots and pans and started cooking".

"Good morning Miss Sonaku how did you sleep would like some help this morning I would love to help you out with what ever you need Miss Sonaku". "No Namaroo I don't need any help right now please go in the living room and sit down breakfast will be done in a couple of minutes so go out there and sit at the table I'll bring it out to ya".

"Ok Miss Sonaku I'll see ya in a few minutes". "Namaroo walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room where he sat at the table looking out a window at the beautiful day wondering if he could do some sword training out there with out anyone seeing him as he thought for a little bit Miss Sonaku walked out and put a plate in front of him Namaroo wasn't paying attention to Miss Sonaku our the plate of food".

"Namaroo are you going to eat you don't want your food to get cold are you feeling ok today Namaroo". "Ohh I'm fine Miss Sonaku I was just looking out the window I was thinking about training today I haven't trained in awhile is that ok with you Miss Sonaku I promise I won't break anything that is out there and I need to start training again".

"That's fine with me but can you teach me how to handle a sword and can you teach me anything with a sword". "Miss Sonaku I will teach you but if you are asking me to teach you the moves I know well I won't those moves were used for killing people".

"So you won't teach me well then I guess I don't have to cook for you look I got to get going to work I would like it if you would clean up a bit I'll be back around dinner time Namaroo don't try anything funny while I'm gone you hear me over there Namaroo".

"Wow I didn't know Miss Sonaku had a job wow whatever it is I hope she likes doing what she does I guess I'll go train for awhile and wait to Miss Sonaku comes back and help around here she needs help with the work in the house she doesn't have to worry about a job but then again in this era money is more important to people now a days".

"If I could go back in time I would make sure money wasn't important and then people wouldn't have to worry about food or jobs or any of the stuff that is going on now people have change threw the years now people are scared if they see anyone with a sword they think that I will try and hurt them again well people are wrong about me".

"Namaroo has diffidently change over the years he is not the man he used to be now all he wants to do is protect people but if he has to kill again then he will but he hopes that, that won't happen but id it does the purr bastard that fights him will died trying".

"How about I try this I haven't used the Kenjii style ever since the war I hope I can still do this". "Kenjii style!!!!!! Bang pow boom". "Wow I can still do it now I'll try the Shinjii style and see if it is still the deadly attack that I use Shinjii style!!!! Pow boom".

"Wow it still works but I can't use them out here if people see then they will know that I have returned they might worn the police of a man swinging a sword around and then they would come here and arrest me and Miss Sonaku but Pretty lady in Blue can't get in trouble because of me so I won't use that attack around here in the wood yes".

"Now I need to go and try to find my way to a better wooded area and use these moves on a tree and that way I'll know if I have gotten weak or if I have forgotten about my fighting styles well there is only one way to find out and that is to try them".

"Namaroo went out and found a better place to train instead of Miss Sonaku's he tried both styles and knocked down a whole bunch of trees he kept on training and then he decided to explore the area the place were Miss Sonaku lives is eastern Manchuria".

"I wonder where Pretty lady in Blue could be I wonder where she works at she didn't tell me well the only city that is close to here is Suzhou but if I go there I might need a boat oh well so I'll travel to Suzhou and see in pretty lady in Blue is there or not".

"Namaroo got to Shanghi harbor and grabbed a boat he went to Suzhou he was hopping that pretty lady was getting off soon but when he got there people were everywhere and he saw buildings and restaurants all over the place where to look he didn't know where to begin but he was sure going to find her in Suzhou city by noon".

"Where to begin how about that building and that one all have to try them all". "Namaroo walked in to and asked for Miss Sonaku Hakawasuki a man answered". "Get out of here!!!!!! And take this with you". "A cup flow at Namaroo's head it hit him and he fell down to the ground with a bruise on his head and his eyes were bulging out of there sockets he got up and brushed himself off and walked out of the building".

"Well that was not fun I'll try this one". "He walked threw a door and asked if a Miss Sonaku Hakawasuki worked here and a lady told him no she never heard of that name and he walked out then he went to another place no they never heard of her either".

"Namaroo walked in another and another and another and he still couldn't find her he got to a restaurant(That has a shield and a white sign on white castle) He walked in and saw her working at a cash register handing someone some money see turn around and saw Namaroo standing there with his jaw dropping to the ground she gave him the look and he went up to her and ask for some food she made him a 10 sack and he ate".

"Umm these are good I never had one of these but this sure taste good maybe I shouldn't eat them all with if Miss Sonaku comes up here and sits by me then what am I suppose to do". "Hey Namaroo what in the hell are you doing up here I fought I told you to clean the place right now I'm on my break so you know what I do now huh".

"Yeah now I know where you work do you want some Miss Sonaku?". "No thanks working around this and eating it is to different things Namaroo how did you get up here it doesn't matter just be careful going home people now a days steel a lot so be careful will ya". "Yes Miss Sonaku". "Stuffing his face full of food Miss Sonaku left".

"Namaroo got done eating and left the funny restaurant and he went back to the woods he was so stuff that he couldn't move that much but he was determined to keep up with his training he took one look at a bush and took one swing with his sword and it was gone he then took a swing at a large tree and knocked it down with brut force".

"Well now it seems that my I can still do this if Miss Sonaku wants me to train her I will but I will not teach her Kenjii and Shinjii styles those moves alone would kill all man even if they weren't armed those styles I should not use maybe I'll stop training".

"Namaroo went back to Miss Sonaku's he went in and saw her sitting on a couch she was reading a newspaper Namaroo walked in and put down his sword he went into the toilet and came back out Miss Sonaku was in the kitchen cooking dinner for the both of them when she got done she sat at the table in the living room and ate her dinner".

"Hey Namaroo why don't you grow some hair you don't have any hair your always bald grow some hair will ya". "I can't I came this way Miss Sonaku". "Your telling me that you came this way even when you were a little child how terrible for you Namaroo".

"I don't remember my childhood that much this is good Miss Sonaku where did you learn to cook like this these rice balls are good and this fish wow awesome you're a good cook can you show me how to cook like you I mean I can but not this good".

"Well I'm not the best cook you know but I guess I can show you some time are done or do you want more". "I'm fine now thanks for the good meal I'll go train for a while do you want to join me Miss Sonaku I can teach you what you need to know about".

"So your going to teach me about using a sword thanks Namaroo now witch way do I hold it". "Miss Sonaku!!!!! Don't touch the Katana sword the sword I used was stained in blood and your hands have not been stained at all so please don't touch the sword ok".

"So why won't you let me touch the sword are you scared that I might get hurt by the sword look I won't so don't treat me like a baby just stay back and let me use it alright". "Namaroo grabbed the sword away from her and gave her a wooden sword".

"I want you to practice with this sword Miss Sonaku it would be safe for you to practice with this I think it would be better so you don't hurt yourself a real sword can hurt people and they can be used for a deadly weapon and I don't want you to use my sword it's only for me to use and not anyone else I don't want you to get hurt".

"Ok Namaroo I got ya so how do I use a sword like this right". "Namaroo showed Miss Sonaku how to hold a sword and told her to move like this she did and she mastered a wooden sword in a night and Namaroo was proud of her he didn't learn till a grown man he watched her swing it over and over again and she got better at every swing".

"Now I want you to try fighting me Miss Sonaku I'll be much harder for you to hit me I want you to try to hit me if you can then tomorrow night we go out in eat how about that Miss Sonaku now I want you to try, try at your fullest now come and strike me".

"Alright Namaroo here I come take this". "Namaroo dodged every attack he then moved and strike her with his sword she fell and Namaroo stood there and looked at her he wondered if she was willing to train with him or train herself to fight like him".

"Namaroo I can't hit you (pant, pant) your to fast for me (pant, pant)". "Namaroo displayed his God like speed as he showed her his speed and his ability to dodge any attack he is truly a man from God that can't be killed or hurt Miss Sonaku got up and brushed herself off and went back to sword swinging while Namaroo meditated".

"Miss Sonaku you're trying to hard don't try so much it has only bin one day stop trying so much take a break or get some rest while I'll train". "Namaroo (pant, pant) I don't want to stop I want to keep on doing this I want to become a very good sword fighter like you (pant, pant)". "Miss Sonaku please go take a break you have done enough for today I'll train and you can take a nap it's best that after a hard day worth of training that you should take a nap look at me when I'm done I always take a long nap see ya".

"I don't want to go in Namaroo I want to stay and watch you train for awhile". "Alright Miss Sonaku you can stay but remember I don't want you to try this these moves are very dangerous ok Shinjii style womb Kenjii style whoo see these attacks are deadly".

"Namaroo went up to a tree and preformed the Shinjii technique on the tree". "Shinjii style "Crash". "The tree fell and Namaroo was quite happy that he could still use that move for good but it was a move that was used for evil during the time of the war".

"I need to take a break Miss Sonaku I'll go get myself some water and relax on the couch". "You're not going in Namaroo your going to fight me again and this time I'm ready for ya so bring what ever you got little man or are you scared of lil old me".

"Alright Miss Sonaku you asked for it hihaw". "Whack". "Namaroo and Miss Sonaku clashed both swords over and over again but this time Miss Sonaku had a surprise for him". "Now take this Namaroo lil lady style". "Boom". "Namaroo fell to the ground bleeding from his shoulder Miss Sonaku had finally hit Namaroo with her attack".

"That was good Miss Sonaku (pant, pant) but you forgot your arm peace on your shirt is broken you had hit me and I did a move called Washjii it is a move that makes your sword like a shield and know one can really hit you but you found away to hit me with your sword so now I guess we go out and eat now but I don't know where you know".

"I don't know where to go but we can find a place Namaroo but you had said tomorrow we can go out and eat don't tell me you had most of forgotten already". "Yeah I did so tomorrow we'll make it a date I think so let's go in and rest for awhile what ya say".

"Alright Namaroo let's go in and rest for awhile if you want you can read the paper or take a long nap I need to get myself a T.V. but right now a paper is good for me hey Namaroo what are you thinking about you have gotten quit are you thinking what I know your thinking hey stop looking at me like that Namaroo". "What I was not looking".

"Yeah and what do you call that you were staring at my boobs since you broke the strap of my favorite Blue dress what have you ever seen a women's boobs if you haven't I wish you would stop looking at me like that Namaroo or I'll hit again got that".

"Back in Suzhou a man was looking for a fighter to challenge him he walked into Suzhou carrying a sword that was made differently then a katana sword it had a doubled blade and he looked for a fighter to fight him his name was Gabawooshi and he was looking for a fight with anyone willing to fight him he grabbed a radio person and talk into it". "Miss Sonaku had found an old radio that still works she turned it on".

"They both heard this guy talking on the radio and he said he wanted a challenger to fight and if no one shows up in a hour people were going to be killed if no one comes and fight him Namaroo heard this and decided to go and fight this for no reason at all he told Miss Sonaku to stay there he didn't want her to get in the way of this fight".

"Miss Sonaku stay here I'm going to Suzhou to fight him I'll be back if someone doesn't fight him innocent people will get hurt and then he will look all over China to find the perfect fighter he would eventually come here and he will find me and fight me and I don't want you to get in the way or get hurt by this so I most go and show him a good fight I want you to keep listening to the radio I promise I won't get hurt or anything".

"Namaroo left and went to Suzhou while Miss Sonaku stayed at the house listening real close to the radio she hoped that Namaroo could beat this guy she hoped that in the end the police would take him away and Namaroo would come back not hurt at all".

"Namaroo please do this please help the people this guy is a monster if he dares hurt any of those people then the police would look for him and Namaroo is right he would eventually come here and try fighting Namaroo here and I would be just be in there way ohh Namaroo please hurry and get there this guy is ready to fight all the people".

"I'm waiting for the fighter to come and fight me if anyone has the balls to do it better get there ass here our these people will die if your scared as shit then don't come just stay in your house and watch the fucking people die right on the radio!!!!".

"Namaroo had gotten to Suzhou he got stuck in a line people were moving slow and some where trying to leave Suzhou because they didn't want to fight this guy that was challenging them. Namaroo walked and people bumped into him on the street while he walked some man saw him carrying a sword and grabbed Namaroo's hand and lead him to the fighter Namaroo was a bit a astound that a guy had grabbed him in the streets".

"Namaroo approached the fighter that was standing in front of a whole bunch of people Namaroo looked at the strange fighter that stood there the fighter noticed that Namaroo had a sword on him he went up to Namaroo and was in a striking like pose Namaroo looked at him and did the exact same thing the fighter was now ready to strike Namaroo saw what kind of sword he was using and he smiled and to his pose".

"What are you smiling at partner don't y'know I'm going to kill ya and that wimpy sword won't protect you, you must be real stupid or an idiot to carry a sword like that my double blade sword will crush that Kontana sword of yours so are you ready to die".

"If I were you I would stop talking your mouth is going to get you killed and I'm the one that is going to kill you, you might have a double bladed sword but my Kontana will be the winner of this fight are you ready now let's go (clang, clang, clang)". "Your fast partner what do they call you do you have a name asshole or what call me Namaroo Yamaizuki that is my name and it will be the last name you'll ever hear of now fight".

"Well partner I guess you want to die because now I'll show you the one move that is going to end this fight and I call it the double edge so are you ready for this one partner now take this!!!! Boom!!!". "Namaroo blocked it with his Washjii defense and the fighter was surprised that his attack didn't affect him now it was Namaroo's turn".

"I have another move there partner and I bet you can't block this one are you ready for this one I call it double slash I hope you like this one now here I come!!!! (double slash whooo)". "Arghhh!!!!". "Namaroo no!!!!! not you no!!!!!!!".

"Authors note this is a pretty long chapter I know but the fighting is going to get heavy in this story I'm planning on doing a 30 chapter fight sense called The battle of epping forest when I get to that fighting sense it is going to be real violent and the chapters are going to be N/C 17 rated do to the graphic violence and swearing and blood I hope everyone likes that chapter because it will probably be the best but then the Kashi saga will be the best keep on reading and I'll try to keep on writing see ya in chapter 3 The fight with Gabawooshi.