Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Namaroo ❯ The fight with Gabawooshi ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3 The fight with Gabawooshi

N/C 17

"No!!!! this can't happen please, be alright Namaroo please, be alright I can't bare this pain, that is in my chest, Namaroo you can't die on me Namaroo". "Miss Sonaku was listening on the radio, while Gabawooshi laughed, at Namaroo he thought he had killed the all might Namaroo but he was wrong, Namaroo was still alive, inside".

"I'm, I'm not done yet Gabawooshi that attack of yours was a little to weak, to keep me down". Namaroo was covered in blood, and was having a hard time breathing, this was one fight, he might not be able to win". "Damn it boy now this one will kill ya partner if it doesn't then we'll both have to go to hell together huh".

"That is fine with me Gabawooshi but before we go to hell, together this fight, is mine and not yours got that". "Hahaha boy, you can't even stand up straight now look you little fucker, I'm the best fuckin, fighter out here you think you can beat me with that sword, I would like to see you try little boy, now come and die boy".

"Namaroo got in a fighting, pose ready for whatever, Gabawooshi was about to do". "Now boy, this is were he say are goodbyes and you die, and go to hell boy, I'm going to kill every fuckin, person in this place, and no one will stop me from doing it now let's finish, this so I could go kill, every fuckin, person boy, now are you ready, for this or are you going, to just stand there well boy, this is your end die".

"Washjii style (Whoosh )". "What the what kind of trick is this boy, what the fuck fight like a real man". "Namaroo got mad and broke the Washjii, he stood in the style, of the Kenjii Gabawooshi never seen this before, he got in his stance and they both took off". "( Kenjii style!!)". "( Double slash!!)". "Boom, crash, bang!!!".

"Both attacks, collided as both, men were covered in blood". "Alright partner how about we finish this some time, today I got things I need to do, I can't stay here and play with you all day, so we should end this right now both men got in there stance Gabawooshi had an idea in his head, now I could use that move, on him huh".

"Are going, to just stand, there or are you ready, for my next attack, Gabawooshi I call, it the Shinjii style, this move will kill, you Gabawooshi". "Both men took off,". "( Shinjii style!!!)". "( Double ko)". "What the, heck, !!!!crash!!!!! !!!!boom!!!! agrhh". "Both men, fell Namaroo's right arm, was cut severely and blood, gushed out of his arm Namaroo never seen attack, like that Namaroo started to see spots in his eyes, he wondered, if he could keep up in this amazing fight, to the death".

"What the fuck, what in the world, how did you, damn you must be some kind of a robot, your still standing after that, boy I'm going too kill you yet, I don't care if it takes me all day boy, you'll die, and if I don't kill ya now someone else will boy,".

"The only reason why you can't hit me, is the fact that I'm using, my God like speed, to beat you know are you ready, to fight, me to the death or are you going to run away,". "Gabawooshi never runs, you better say your prayers boy, you die here, and after you die, I'll be the best sword fighter in all of China, Hahahahaha".

"That is what you think Gabawooshi". "What, boy, you're asking for it, now take this!!!!!". "( Double slash!!!! )". "Washjii style!!! )". !!!Clang, clang, clang!!! Whoosh!!!! ". Now that was fun, boy, are you going to fight, or what,". "That last attack, of yours I had blocked, it with my Washjii style technique that style, is the most that I use, you better learn some attacks if, you want, to fight, against me".

"Boy, I'll kill, ya no matter what, I do your going to die, now get ready, to fight, I hope your read for this attack,". "( Double swing attack!!!! )". "( Kenjii style!!!!! )". "Clang!!!!, crash!!!!!, bang!!!!, boom!!!!,". "Both fighters, fell to the ground covered in blood".******************************************************************

"Back, in Eastern Manchuria Miss Sonaku was listening to the radio, and she felt very upset, she didn't know, that Namaroo fought like that, she wanted to know more about him, and his past but she knew not to ask him since, he doesn't like talking about his past, she wants to know, more of him, the fuckin guy moves in on her and she doesn't know, a thing about, him she started to cry, in hoping that he will be alright, in this fight, the fight, was going on to long, she was very worried".

"Ooh Namaroo, you piss, me off, you think you can do whatever, you want to ohh men they piss, me off when he comes, back he'll wish, he wasn't a man, ooh I can't wait to get my hands, on him Namaroo you better win this fight or else ya jerk,".

"The only thing, about Namaroo that pisses, me off, is the fact, that he does is practice, practice and practice that is all he cares about, his sword, is the only thing, that he holds so important to him I wonder, if he used that in the war,". ********************************************************************

"Ok partner, now I want to see what your made of, now show me what you got, little boy, your do I have to come there, and beat, it out of you". "Gabawooshi I don't think either of use have enough strength, to finish, your little battle here".

"So your chickening out on me, that sword, of yours better do all the talking, boy, now get that sword, up you little fucking asshole, listen boy, I'm not joking around I have places to be, and people to kill, so now get ready boy, the end of this fight is now so you better get that sword, up and fight like a man and not a fucking wimp". "If I were you, I would shut up, and get ready to defend your big ass".

"So now you're saying, I have a big, ass alright now take this". "(Double slash)". "(Shinjii style)". "!!!Boom!!! !!!Crash!!! !!!Clang!!! !!!Whoosh!!!". "Both fighters, fell to the ground Namaroo was holding, his rib cage, while Gabawooshi was holding his arm, from the amount of pain, that he was, in his arm as the blood squirted out".

"Well boy, you put a fucking scratch on my arm and now your rib cage, is busted, I think you better give this one up boy, you going to fuckin die, boy and I'm the one that is going to kill you, and your live will end in my blood shed do you hear me boy, I'm the one that is going to kill you and after that I'll kill that bitch that is over there are you going to stop me boy, your are you going too just sit there in pain".

"Namaroo tried to get up, and when he, did he spat, out blood his rib cage was damaged, pretty good, and the pain, he was in got to him, as he sat there trying to catch his breath, he had gotten, up, and was now ready to fight the only problem was he couldn't move, his whole entire body, was in extreme pain, from this fight".

"All, all, alright Gabawooshi I think are little fight, as gone, on long enough so let's finish what, we, have started, get ready for this one, Gabawooshi I'll finish you and kill you and after that, no girl or woman would get hurt by an asshole like you".

"Ohh your asking for it boy, now let's see, what you can do,". "Kenjii style!!!)". "(Not this again)". "!!!Clang!!! !!!Boom!!! !!!Agrhh!!! What! The! Whoosh!". "Gabawooshi fell down Namaroo had reversed the Kenjii into the Shinjii it had hit Gabawooshi in the chest, causing him to grab hold of his chest, in extreme amount, of pain,". ************************************************************************

"Miss Sonaku was still listening to the radio, she jumped up and down, she was very excited she fought, Namaroo had one the fight, but the fight hasn't even gotten started yet, the fight, could last for days depending on Namaroo and Gabawooshi".

"Wow go Namaroo beat, this guy and after you get back, your better make sure your dick is well protected if I get to it you'll be sounding like me, for the rest of your life so Namaroo if I was you your nuts, well be come my property, now win this fight and when you come, home so I can roast some nuts, on the fire umm that sounds good, roasted Namaroo nuts boy, I wonder how they taste huh". ************************************************************************

"Now Gabawooshi I think you need to give this one up, you can't beat, me I'll always, find away to win a battle, you think strength is all you need, to win a fight, your wrong Gabawooshi it's more then strength that wins every fight that your in".

"Well boy, your fuckin dumb I'll beat, you think for a moment, were both hurt and bleeding here and you still want to fight, then I guess I have to kill ya dumb, boy after I kill ya I'll celebrate by hanging your head, on my wall whatda say boy,".

"Then I guess we'll have to see who wins this fight, now we better finish some time, soon I can't stay here all day, I got things I got to do Gabawooshi so now let's finish this fight, shall we Gabawooshi let's finish this little dance, shall we".

"Alright fuckin boy, let's finish this fight,". "(Double swing attack!!!)". "(Washjii style!!!!)". "What! You! Block! It! What!". "That's right I had blocked, your attack, with my Washjii style, it seems that you can't find a way to hit me when I use that I guess you most be tired your attacks, are getting weaker with every attack".

"Shut up boy, your going to fuckin, die, I will kill you! Mark my words you're, going to die, when this day ends I'll have you killed, and your head, on a silver platter then I'll eat your body, I'll put you on a fire and cook you for my big fest today".

"Your one fuckin weirdo, Gabawooshi I don't think you want to eat me, I don't taste, right but if you want my head, on a silver platter, then why don't you try to cut it off, if you can even get close enough to hit, me how about, it Gabawooshi".

"Boy, your driving me crazy, then why don't we, I bet you don't have enough balls, to beat, me watching you die, will be one of my favorite things, boy, now let's quit this bull shit, and fight, I'm sick of all this talking, I just want to fight, you idiot,".

"Fine, Gabawooshi let's get it on,". "(Double ko)". "(Kenjii style!!!)". "Both fighters, hit the ground, at a force so terrible that Namaroo and Gabawooshi spat, out blood as there whole entire, bodies were covered, in blood Namaroo's arm was getting all cut, up while Gabawooshi's back had a deep cut from Namaroo's sword,".

"Boy, your about to die, from blood loss I think you better give, this one up boy, if you don't I'll fuckin kill ya and after that, I'll kill your family, and your little whore, too you got that boy, I'll show you how to win a fight, and then I'll kill ya boy, got that I'll be the one that Killed, Namaroo Yamaizuki and I'll be the best fighter,".

"I don't think you'll be the best, I'm the best, fighter, out there I have been fighting, since the world, war, and I'm considered the best, fighter, in all of China I can tell you that your good but, your not the best, I'm the best Gabawooshi". ************************************************************************

"Miss Sonaku was still listening to the radio, she quickly grabbed her wooden, sword, and prepared to go and help, but she distinctly remembers Namaroo telling, her to stay there, she wants to go but, she can't go she has to stay, and wait for him to return to her house, so she can roast, his nuts, for her dinner tonight".

"Ohh Namaroo come home soon, I want to roast, your nuts, and you better get here soon, I'm not going to hear, that you died, in a fight, so please come home safe, you need to I, I want you to come home and we can be happy together".

"Miss Sonaku was thinking of love, but then she quickly changed her mind, she couldn't love him he was an idiot that carried, a sword, with him, but, in her heart she knew Namaroo was the right, one for her she, knew that she loved, him so". ************************************************************************

"Boy, this is the end of you I hope you have said your prayers, because now I'm going to finish you off, and then after that I'm going to a party, all night, and fuckin get drunk damn, that will be one hell of a night, but, you I need to beat, you so I can party all night, and after that I'm going to kill a whole bunch of people".

" I don't think your going to kill, anyone anytime, soon your going to have to get past me, and if you can get past, me then I'll let you kill all the people in Suzhou, but you'll have to get, past, me first Gabawooshi and that isn't very easy y'know".

"Don't you think that you bastard, I'll kill ya anyway boy, but, I can at least try to kill ya boy, now let me see I could try to use, my double edge attack, I guess I'll have to try it I hope this lands, on him I think this should, kill, him here, I go".

"Well partner, let's see if you like this" "(Double edge attack!!!!)". "(What this attack Shinjii style!!!!!!)". "Boom! Clang! Pow! Whoosh!". "Well, partner, (pant, pant, pant) you seem to be better but, you haven't won this fight not quite yet boy,".

"What, (pant, pant) are you talking about (pant, pant) I had hit, you with everything I got (pant, pant) you must be, stronger, then me to with stand that attack, but there's one thing Gabawooshi I will beat, you I'm not losing this fight".

"Both fighters, have taken there tolls, both of them, had deep gashes across there bodies, and blood, was running everywhere, both fighters, spat out blood as blood, dripped out of there's mouths as both of them took there fighting stance".

"Well Gabawooshi I guess, were both going to give up this fight, so why don't you quite, that way we can fight, some other time Gabawooshi why don't you, give up, and we can fight, another day Gabawooshi please, give this fight up Gabawooshi".

"I don't think so boy, I never give up in a fight, I end up killing my opponent, and I will kill, you boy, your going to fuckin die damn I think you better leave, boy, why don't you give up the fight, Namaroo I think you're a little, soft Namaroo give up, you can't win this fight, I will beat, you and be the winner, of this fight, got that".

"Y'know for some like you, you think that you would give, up but I guess you like to fight, Gabawooshi so I guess there is no choice, I have to fight, at my full, you're the first one to make me fight, at my fullest are you ready for it Gabawooshi".

"Then boy, fight, me and shut the fuck up about giving up, you're just a fuckin wimp, if I were you I would have fuckin died, years ago, damn you boy, I thought you weren't stupid, but I guess I was wrong, now come and fight, me you asshole".

"Fine then here we go". "(Shinjii style!!!!)". "(Double edge attack!!!!)". "!!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Crash!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Fling!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!!". "You, you got me partner, but you (pant, pant) haven't finished me yet (pant, pant) I'm not done, with you yet".

"Gabawooshi you're going to get killed, give up now before I kill, you Gabawooshi please give up, you, think that if I kill, you that it will make things, better no it won't I don't want to kill, again I want to live, my life in a time of peace and not killing, people, but I guess I have to kill you y'know I like you Gabawooshi really".

"I guess I think your stupider, then, I thought boy, you really, think I give a damn about you or these people in Suzhou, boy, your fucking nuts you know that so I guess I have to kill, ya boy, now don't try and stop me, your going to fuckin die,".

"Then bring it Gabawooshi that is if you have the balls,". "Here I come boy,". "(Double edge attack!!!)". "(Kenjii style!!!!)". "!!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Kaboom!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!!". "Both fighters, collided and fell to the ground, covered in blood".

"You got me again, boy, your, your fast (pant, pant) but for some, reason you were faster with that attack, (pant, pant) you were hiding your strength the whole time, and now you have showed me your true strength (pant, pant) how and why".

"It was when you said, you were going to kill, all the people in Suzhou, and I don't stand killing, people for fun, and I have already killed, so many people in my past, I did fight, in that world war and I wish I could take all the people I killed, back".

"Boy, I think you and this government, should go to hell, this government, should root in hell, you think this government, is good boy, you don't know shit about anything I will kill, you now show me the true strength you got I want to see it".

"Then we should, finish this fight, Gabawooshi". "You don't know it but I got a move, that you can't block Namaroo, you want me to try it on ya I think it would, be an improvement for ya since, you can't use your right arm you're a fuckin, left handed, swordsman, that's a fuckin, shame so now I'll fix your left arm as well".

"Then show me, your move, Gabawooshi and I will see if I can block, it if I can then I will kill, you and your life, as a double bladed swordsman, will come, to an end so why don't you show me, your new, move Gabawooshi are you fuckin, scared".

"Here I come". "Silent blade!!!!" "What is this Washjii". "Araghh!!!". "Namaroo you can't be you can't be dead what is going to happen to all the people". "Gabawooshi walked, up to a lying, Namaroo on the ground, all covered in blood, Gabawooshi walked, away laughing at a possibly dead, Namaroo as the people, looked scared and ran from Gabawooshi who, started killing, people left and right, while Namaroo laid on the ground, not breathing at all as people scream, for help".

End of Chapter!!!!

"Authors note this chapter is finally done yes, this is a long chapter but, this is a 10 chapter fighting sense,. See yall in chapter 4 Gabawooshi's surprised attack