Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Namaroo ❯ Gabawooshi's surprize attack?! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4 Gabawooshi's surprised attack

NC17

"Namaroo you can't be gone, people, are now dying, because of Gabawooshi please get up and finish this fight,". "Now since partner, is gone, I don't have any body to fight, so I guess the people, will suffer now that Namaroo guy is dead, I can go on a killing, spree and now my wrath of terror, will begin and everyone will now suffer".

"Namaroo laid on the ground, still not moving, Gabawooshi had injured Namaroo to the point, that he couldn't get up but something, inside of him woke up and Namaroo, got up and yelled, to the were Gabawooshi could here him as he turned around, and saw a standing Namaroo ready to strike him as the battle begins".

"Gabawooshi (pant, pant) you think you have beaten me (Pant, pant) your wrong I have fought better opponents, to me your pretty damn weak to be fighting, me (Pant, pant)". "You've got some nerve boy, I'll finish, you this time and for good".

"Then come, and try me Gabawooshi, before you try, I think you better, get ready I'll kill, and after that I'll save the city of China,". "Your dreaming way too much boy, there is only one way to determine you will win this fight, to the death boy,".

"Then let's go Gabawooshi,". "Here I come boy, hiyaa,". "(!!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Fling!!!! !!!!Bang!!!!)". "Both fighters, fell both of them held there chest, from extreme amount of pain, they both spat out blood, as blood, ran down there face Namaroo felt dizzy, and Gabawooshi, felt light headed as they both tried to get up, there bodies fell, back down, again as the pain went up both there spines".

"I, I can't move (pant, pant) my body has taken more then what I thought it could take I, I got to get up all the people, are counting on me (pant, pant) I can't give up if I do then, there will be no one to protect them, and Miss Sonaku she, she will die, or get hurt, if I don't get up please body don't get give up now I need you".

"Well boy, I see you can't get up, neither can I but for someone, that is willing to die, for these people your fuckin, stupid I would never die, for anyone, not even if someone, paid me a million yen I would, never do it but you, you would what a dumb ass fighting, for these people, you are one fuckin, weird person you know Namaroo".

"Yeah Gabawooshi, your one fuckin, weird fighter, too Gabawooshi you think the whole damn, world is against you, your, wrong Gabawooshi know one is against you, but if you think, they are then we will have to fight, to the death, Gabawooshi,".

"Boy, you're just a government lackey, always doing what the government, tells you to do I would never, listen to that damn government, people like you should die, the government, should die, and you Namaroo stand in my way of destroying thr government, and now I should teach you a lucent, and kill, the government lackey".

"You think that I'm a government, lackey Gabawooshi your wrong, I might be a government lackey, to you but at least I'm helping the government, make China, a better place, to live and a better place, for people to work, and raise there family's and have to never, worry about people like you to destroy, there dreams".

"That is one damn weird dream, you got Namaroo but people, like me will always, try to destroy the government, and when the government falls, you'll go down with them now let's finish are little fight, so I can destroy the fuckin, government".

"Let's go Gabawooshi". "Here I come!!!!". "(!!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Clang !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Crash!!!!)". "Both fighters, fell to the ground, and hard Namaroo, was bleeding heavily from his stomach, as Gabawooshi was bleeding, from his chest".

"You, you got me Gabawooshi let's continue". "(!!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Fling!!!! !!!!Fling!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Cling!!!!)". "Your good boy, but I'm better then you think stupid boy,".

"Then come, at me Gabawooshi I think your scared, that I will beat, you and no one will forgive, you when I'm done with you, the police, will be coming and they will take, you away and you'll be put in jail, for all the crimes you have committed".

"Boy,!!!! I'll finish you hiyaa". "(!!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Crash!!!!)".

"Both men, fell and hit the ground, with a big thud, Namaroo tried to get up, on one knee, but the pain, was too much for him, that he fell, back down again, while Gabawooshi tried the same, thing, but to no prevail, both fighters, where exhausted, from the fight that they, couldn't barely move, there muscle, at all".

"Namaroo looked, at Gabawooshi who, was throwing up blood, as he wiped his mouth, he looked at Namaroo, who was bleeding, form his chest, he coughed, up blood, as he grabbed a hold of his chest, as the blood, dripped to the ground,".

"Gabawooshi you have injured, me pretty good, I did a number, on you as well, let's stop fighting, and you can turn yourself in to the police, if you don't you'll end up dieing, and that you don't want to happen to you, do you Gabawooshi, do you!!!!".

"Boy, you're the one, that will die!!!! By me so shut, up!!! Boy, I'll defeat, you and after that the whole damn, world I'm Gabawooshi, the best damn fighter, out there and no one, not even you will be able to stop, me you got that you damn boy".

"Then I guess, you truly want to die, Gabawooshi what a shame, well then let's go Gabawooshi". "My pleasure Namaroo". "(Silent blade!!!".) "(Shinjii style)". "(!!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Crash!!!! !!!!Fling!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Whack!!!! !!!!Thud!!!!)".

"(Pant, pant) Gabawoo-wooshi y'you havvvve, done real good let's continue shall, we". "(Kenjii style!!!!)". "(Double ko!!!!)". "(!!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Fling!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Crash!!!!)".

"Both men, stopped, and looked at each others bodies, as Namaroo had a good chunk, of his arm, was gone, Gabawooshi had the same, problem, as the fighters, looked each other right, in the eyes, as the too stood, there staring at each other".

"Both men stared, at each other hoping, that one of them would look, away, but to no prevail, Namaroo was ready, to strike, him Gabawooshi was also ready to strike, when the sound of a clock, went off both men took, off fighting, each other".

"(Kenjii Style!!!!)". "(Silent blade!!!!)". "(!!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Kaboom!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Crash!!!!)".

"Both men, were extreme amount, of pain, Namaroo spat, out blood, as he wiped the blood, form his mouth, he noticed that Gabawooshi was bleeding, for his mouth, he wondered if Gabawooshi had some internal, injuries or he was just bleeding".

"Damn you boy, you got me (Pant, pant) I have never fought someone this good, before (pant, pant) I think you're the best fighter, that I have ever faced, but now it is time, for me to beat, you and when I kill, you boy, you'll be stuck in hell wondering, why you died, and why did I face him? Yeah that's what your thinking".

"Gabawooshi you have been a good fighter, you're the best, that I have ever faced, but there is a time for fighting, and a time for peace, witch you don't have any peace, in you your just into fighting, all the time, now let's fight, Gabawooshi".

"Fine boy, let's fight,". "(Double ko)". "(Kenjii style!!!!)". "(!!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!bang!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Crash!!!!)". "Agrhh damn, that hurts! What the fuck, Gabawooshi your, mine".

"Boy, (Pant, pant) now your mine, here I come!". "(Double edge attack!!!)". "(Washjii style!!!!)". "!!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Crash!!!!".

"Boy, you got me, but this fight, is still not over it's only, begun boy, now what can I do to get you to fight, me to where your super angry I want to see your anger, boy, now show me your true strength, you have been holding back in this fight,".

"So you want, me to show you my true strength, huh Gabawooshi you won't be able to dodge any of my moves, you want to try me Gabawooshi well, your going to be in one surprise when, I beat, you Gabawooshi now you better get yourself ready". ************************************************************************

"Miss Sonaku was listening to the radio, when she over heard, Gabawooshi to bring out Namaroo's true strength, she didn't want Namaroo to do that because he would go back, to being Namaroo Yamaizuki, the most feared fighter, in the world, she was scared that Namaroo would become, an evil, person that hurts people,".

"Please Namaroo don't show, your true self if you do, people will, remember the world, war, and you don't want people to remember, the bloody, past that you lived, Namaroo remember the promise you made, to yourself if you go back to doing that, the government will realize that you still alive, they will hunt you down for all the lives, you have taken Namaroo please don't do it please don't!!!! please!".

"I can't bare, having you looked up in some jail, your still suppose to teach, me how to fight, just if in case, I need to protect myself Namaroo please listen to me, oh wait he can't hear me damn it! I'm speaking to a damn radio God damn it Namaroo". ************************************************************************

"Alright Gabawooshi you have asked, for it and now your goin to get it just remember when I'm done, with you there will be nothing left of you, now put up your dukes, I mean sword and get ready to fight, Gabawooshi are you ready". ************************************************************************

"Namaroo you idiot now your going to be in trouble, your going to get me, in trouble, hey idiot, remember, the women that your staying, with what a damnass, he's going to send me to jail, with him, ohh Namaroo when I get my hands on you".

"I'm going to kill, him what an idiot, Namaroo!! Oww I'm so….. mad that jerk, can forget about staying, here he's a dead, man when he comes, back I swear I'll, I'll ohh he makes me so…… mad, Namaroo you better take this somewhere else now". ************************************************************************

"Boy, quit fighting, like this and show, me your true strength, I want to see it and I want to fight, you boy, now come on and show, me your true strength, boy, you better show, me your true strength, boy, are your fuckin, scared, boy, are you".

"If I show, you my true strength then we'll, have to take it somewhere else Gabawooshi, I don't want people, to get hurt, in are fight, Gabawooshi let's go somewhere else, and that way we can finish are little fight, what do you say".

Boy, I'm not going Fuckin, anywhere else I'm staying right, here boy, now here I come hiyaa". "(Double slash!!!!)". "(Shinjii style!!!)". "(!!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Crash!!!!)".

"Gabawoo-wooshi y'you got me agrhh that hurts, (pant, pant) Gabawoo-wooshi your not a bad fighter, (pant, pant) but you think you can beat, me Gabawooshi your wrong, I'll fight you till the day, I die, Gabawooshi now let's finish are little fight".

"(!!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Pow!!!! !!!!Agrhh!!!!)".

"Both men, fell hard to the ground, Namaroo was bleeding, from his upper lip, while Gabawooshi bleed, from his stomach, he had gotten cut severely, on Namaroo's last attack, Gabawooshi looked, up and saw a smile on Namaroo's face".

"Boy, what the fuck, are smiling, about boy, you look worse then you did boy, so why are you fuckin, smiling, boy, tell me boy, your I'll fuckin, kill, you boy, now tell me what your smiling, at or I'll have to fight, you some more and then kill ya boy,".

"Gabawooshi your in no shape, to fight, my next attack, will kill you and you won't want me to do that, if I did then you would be killed, and then there would be no more fighting, for you so you better, call, it a day and we can fight, tomorrow".

"What!!! Your fuckin, joking boy, I'll kill, you before you kill, me boy, now let's fight, boy, I want to see what your made of boy, let's fight, or I'll kill, all those people that are over at the corner store, boy, now let's fight, to the death boy,".

"(Double ko)". "(Kenjii style!!!)". "(!!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Clang!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Ching!!!! !!!!Bang!!!! !!!!Boom!!!! !!!!Cling!!!! !!!!Whoosh!!!! !!!!Agrhh!!!! !!!!Crash!!!!)". "Namaroo dodged every attack, he hit Gabawooshi in the stomach, and Gabawooshi fell, to the ground, spiting, out blood, he was about to pass out".

"Gabawooshi you can't even stand, up you better give, up your about to pass, out if I were you I would, give up the fight, and surrender to the police, Gabawooshi you can't stand, anymore, give it up, Gabawooshi you can't beat, me just give, it up".

"No, no way boyyy, I, I can still fight, boyyy, now come and fight, me boyyy, or I'll take that girl, that is over there you got that boyyy, now let's go boyyy,". "No way Gabawooshi you can't even fight, like I said, give this fight, up or die, Gabawooshi".

"Your fuckin, joking boy, I'm not done fighting, I'll be the one to kill, you now boy, do you want to play, a little game, with me it's called, hid and go find, Gabawooshi now I'm going to hid, and your going t try and find, me you got that boy, hahaha".

"Gabawooshi ran and grabbed a little girl that was standing, by a building, watching the fight, as he grabbed her Namaroo was a bit stun, that Gabawooshi would go this far in there fight, the little girl screamed, as Gabawooshi ran, off with the girl".

"Aww someone!! Help me!! Please!! Somebody help!!". "Baaawaaa see you in the mountains Namaroo (!!!!Whoosh!!!!)". "Gabawooshi come back here Gabawooshi!!!!". "Ohh are baby please go rescue are, only baby, please, go and help her please,".

"Alright ma'am I'll go get you only, child back that monster wants, me to kill, him that jackass, will pay, for what he just did, I'll kill, him that asshole, he doesn't know about my true power, or that the fact, that I have study, the Namjii technique I had learned, that in the war and that style, I have used ever since then, it's the only technique that I know but, now Gabawooshi will pay dearly".

"Gabawooshi took, the girl, to Mount Everest, he told her that if Namaroo shows, up then they will fight, but if he doesn't show, up he would kill, her he took her in a cave, in the mountain, as he waited for Namaroo, to show, up there and fight,".

"He better show, up if he knows what is good, for him he better get here, if he doesn't then I'm going to have to kill, you ya little girl, you better be saying your prayers, because once when I'm done, with you, you'll be nothing but dead meat".

"Why are you doing this just let, me go please, I don't want to die, up here just let, me go ok,". "Yeah right, little girl, you think I'm going to let, you go sure yeah right, your staying here hopeful, Namaroo will show, up so we can fight, heh, heh". ************************************************************************

"now witch, mountain, should I go to huh, I don't know witch, one to go to he didn't tell, me witch one no, I have to look, for him, Oh, aww witch way did he go, should I go to Tian Shan, or should I go to Dzungariah Basin, or Altai, hmm Higgan, or Shandong Peninsula, or should I try the Qin ling, or the Hindu Kush, or Khyder, or the Himalayas, or Pamirs, or Kunlun, ohh there are to many mountains around here".

"I can go try Mount Everest but, I don't think he would go there but then again, now witch one do I start with, I guess, I'll head, to Shandong Peninsula, and try there and if he isn't there then I'll go try all the other mountains in China".

I hope, that the boy, shows, up here I'm not going to wait any longer if he thinks, I was joking well he was wrong, I will kill, you girl, I better go take, a look, and see if I see him if I don't see him then, I will come back here and wait for him to show, up".

"Namaroo headed, to Shandong, in hoping, that he would find Gabawooshi and the little girl, as Namaroo's adventure, searching, for a little girl can Namaroo find her in time before, Gabawooshi kill, her what will Namaroo do if he doesn't get there in time as Namaroo begins, on his adventure in trying to find Gabawooshi".

"End of Chapter". "Authors alert: I had lost page 5 and I had to retype it I don't know what the hell my computer was doing but I fixed it. I didn't even remember what I wrote I hope everyone enjoys Chapter4 see ya in Chapter5 Je Ne".

"Please R&R folks".