Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ No More Lies:Missing,Loving,Hateing ❯ Loving ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rurouni Kenshin

No More Lies:Missing,Loving,Hateing

Chapter 3

Loving

Kioru walked into the Akabeko and over to Tae and Rasc."Why,hello Kioru.What are you doing here?"Tae asked when she noticed him."We got news about father."Kioru said as he sat down beside Rasc."What did it say?"Rasc asked looking over at the Kioru. "He will be home tomorrow."Kioru said looking at the ground sadily.

"And you're not happy about it,are you?"Rasc asked as he saw the look Kioru had on his face."He has been gone for 8 months!And everynight of those 8 months he made mother cry!"Kioru yelled out his fustration."But that means that she loves him,she's crying because she is worried." "Yeah Kioru,your mother's fine."Tae assured the boy."But she's not supposed to cry if she is happy."

He said,again he looked at the ground."Well,just wait till Kenshin comes back!Everyone will be happy,especailly your mother and the other Kenshingumi." "Why do you call them the Kenshingumi?" "Gumi means clan or group,and since they always stayed around your father,we call them the Kenshingumi or squad."

Tae said with a smile."I suppose so."Kioro said as he stood up and smiled."Well,I better get going,Aoshi and Misao are in town!"Tae and Rasc smiled and yelled,"We'll be by later!"Kioru nodded as he used his god like speed to run to the dojo.When he got back Aoshi was sitting outside on the step by himself,thinking.

"Hello Uncle Aoshi."Kioru said as he walked over to him and sat down."You weren't gone long."Aoshi said with a small smile."I know,I came back to talk to someone about my problem." "And what would that be Kioru?" "My problem with my father." "What's your problem with him?"Aoshi asked as he looked over at Kioru."My problem with him is that he's never here for me or Kenji or mother.And when he goes away,mother crys until he comes back."

Kioru said just as his little brother Kenji came out of the dojo."Hey brother."He said with his usual smile."Hey Kenji." Kioru said with alittle smile."Brother!Mom said it was time for bed!" Kenji yelled as he neared his brother and Uncle Aoshi.Kioru nodded and stood up."I'll see you in the morning Uncle Aoshi."Aoshi nodded as Kenji and Kioru walked back to the dojo and to bed.

"He is so much like his father."Aoshi turned around and saw Sanosake behind him."You really think so Sagara?" "Yeah,I think he will be like his father someday." "Yeah,but that might just bring trouble."Aoshi pointed out."Maybe,but then again,he could be just the think Japan needs in a few years."

"Maybe Sagara,but Japan is changing.And so is the government." "Yeah,in a few years Kioru may get arrested for helping."Sanosake said with a sigh as he looked into the sky.