Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Shocking Secrets NERDS ❯ NERDS! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

________________________________________________________________ ________

Kanata-Miyu Cherry Blossoms: Yup! Another story!

Kaoru: Yes and we are in it!

Misao: As in me, Kaoru, Kenshin and of course my Aoshi-sama

K-MCB:…………. On with the story I suppose

NOTE: In this story, they are in modern times but the samurai's are still really popular and Kaoru and Misao are nerds (Sorry Kaoru and Misao fans) and Kenshin and Aoshi are the two best swordsmen in the whole Japan.

PS: I know this has a very lame title so just suggest if you want it to be change!

________________________________________________________________ ________

Shocking Secrets

Kaoru and Misao were just plain.........NERDS, they dressed like them, they wear BIG glasses, they had retainers in their teeth and……their just plain geeky but you would never expect them to have………

Chapter 1: NERDS!

Kaoru and Misao were picking up the books that were scattered on the ground when someone suddenly stepped on Kaoru's hand.

"Ow!" Kaoru said as she caressed her red hand. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there because you're in the ground, so low like you" said a girl with blue hair and black eyes as she laughed at them.

Misao glared at her and was ready to strangle her but decided not to because of Kaoru who has "If-you-ever-do-anything-that-your-not-suppose-to-do-you'll-pay" look.

Kaoru just ignored what Ima (A/N: the girl with blue hair and black eyes) said and continued to picking the books that was scattered.

Ima was looking really annoyed because she was just being ignored and was going to step on her hand once more when the bell rang. "You're lucky Kamiya!" she said before she and her friends went off to class.

"You know Kaoru, you're so stupid! Why didn't you let me beat up Ima!" Misao said in an angry tone and Kaoru look at her with a very serious face.

"Because if I let you then you will blow up our cover!" she said and Misao blushed from embarrassment, she had almost forgotten that.

"Sorry I was just so mad at them! Please forgive me…" Misao said and Kaoru looked at her and smiled then said "It's okay but don't do it again alright!". "Okay" Misao said as she smiled also, then the two walk off to class.

~*~*~*~*Walking Home*~*~*~*~

"Well that was more fun than we expected it to be" Misao said as she take off her FAKE glasses and FAKE retainer to reveal a very beautiful face.

"Hey don't take that off until we got home" Kaoru scolded. "But were near home and I'm getting irritated with this stupid glass and retainer" Misao whined.

"Oh okay fine you win" Kaoru said as she too removed the FAKE glasses and FAKE retainer to reveal also a real beautiful face.

"Oh…… this feels much better" Misao said as she also removed her thick sweater and very long skirt to reveal a short skirt and a sleeveless top and a very well developed body. "Misao you're really gonna blow our cover!" she scolded again.

"Chill out Kaoru! We're really near and I happen to know your really looking quite uncomfortable in your clothes so take off you excess clothes" Misao said to Kaoru and once again Misao won and Kaoru take off her excess clothes to reveal the same clothes of Misao when suddenly two arms wrapped around her waist as well as Misao's.

________________________________________________________________ ________

K-MCB: So.........what do you think?

Kaoru: I hope you like it!

Misao: And please review it!

K-MCB, Kaoru and Misao: See you in the next chapter!