Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Past That Hunats Him ❯ Let's Go ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


He just sat there thinking the words his father told him over and over agian 'You little idiot you will never be able to carry a sowrd again'. 'He was wrong. Look at me now I am one of the best sowardsman in Kyoto.' he thought. "Damn it will never be the same. I don't ant it to go bac to where everybody was afraid of me. Even my own sensi."

*Flashback*

"BATOSI!!! I won't let you get away from me this time." a man called in the distant. "You killed my son and now you will die for his death. You never knew my son you just killed him under orders you SICK TWISTED BASTARD. I'll make sure you die even if that mean throwing away my own life." He drew hsi soward and started running toward Batosi the man slayer and turned the blade flat and it crushed Batosi fingers.

"AHHHHHHHH!! What did you do to my fingers you. The person I killed was not your son his name was James and your son was a freind of mine. I was at the wake but I couldn't face you or your poor wife." Batosi knelt on the ground and shivered in pain. The old man just stared at Batosi and ran.

Batosi walked throug the front gate for his mansion and collasped he weakly said "Help me please. Somebody please help me." He past out cold when three garuds ran up to him.

"Master Shinta. Master Shinta." One of the gaurds shook him to try to wake him then took a good look at his wrist. "Damn Shinta what did you do this time your injuries never htis bad. Your father will be very angry with you master Shinta." The garud lifted Shinta on his back and carried him to the infirmiy. "Master Consintie your son has just returned to the castle."

"Good Bring him here." Consintie voice roared throught out the room.

"Um, sir, we can't do that. Your son has been idmattied to the infirniy when he arrived here." The master was now flaming with anger. H ewent to the infirmiy.

"You little idiot you will never be able to carry a soward agian." Slaps his son with a smile on his face.

".." Shinta was stunned. "Father why did you hit me?"

"hunh... You want ot know because your a worthless peice of shit." those words hit Shinta worse than the hit did and those where the last words his father ever said to him.

*Flashback Ends.*

'That was the last time I've seen my father. You know I will take Sano Mrs. Karou andYahiko to see my father. They'll love the trip and my father will be suprised to see me carring a soward. Even if it's just a reversed eged blade.' Kenshin thought about it for a while then he shiged and went to see the others. He stopped at his door. He heard talking.

"Sano it's been only three weeks senice Kenshin has gotten hurt. You can't barge in here and take him out." Mrs. Karou was yelling at some Sano. Kenshin heard a crash and he peaked out of his room to see Karou smacking Sano on the head with a wooden soward. "Now tell me are you going to bother Kenshin?"

"Karou I promise I won't go and see Kenshin." Sano mocked her.

"Mrs. Karou Sano I think thats enought. That I do." They both stopped at what they were doing and looked at Kenshin who had a big smile on his face. " I'm fine as you can see. I want all three of you so I can ask you guys a question. That I will." Kenshin had a sweet and innconnce smile on his face that was a little brusied. A scar ran along his hair line on the side of his head. He rubbed the side of his head, "Mrs. Karou may I ask a question?" she knodded " what happened to me. I really can't remember anything but you helping me to Dr.Megumi."

"Kenshin you where fighting some guy named Ahsio and it was a draw by the time I finished wrapping your wounds he was gone. He left this. It's a metal of soem sorts." Karou handed Kenshin a piece of metal that was ingraved 'No can kill me' Kenshin just smiled.

"Let me go Sano. You big jerk." Yahiko screamed as loud as he could. "Let me go. When I get ahold of you I won't hold back. Hi Kenshin how are you? Sano says you wanted to see us ." Sano threw Yahiko on the ground and laughed at the boy.

" I did want to see all three of you. I want ask you three a question. Would you three like accompay me to go see my father." All three of them where stunned at the question. Kenshin started to blush. " I want you to come so I can show you why I left in the first placce. And plus in case it gets messy I want you three there with me."

They all agreed with Kenshin and went to get packed up for the forty day trip that they are inbarking on. "Kenshin may I ask you a question?" Kenshin nodded to Mrs. Karou question. " May i ask your fathers name and where he lives?" Karou Truned away from him with embarrment pasted all oveer her face.

"Mrs. Karou you don't have to be embarressede to ask me question like those two. His name is Constine and he lives in Toyko. He's not a nice man at all before I left I got into a fight with somebody who mistaken me for someone who killed his son. But his son was a freind of mine so of course I didn't kill him. So the guy crushed every finger in my right hand. So I went home collasped as I walked through the front gate. My freind Franzze was a garud on duty found me lying on the grounnd with blood around my left hand. He lifted me on his back and carried me to the infirmiy. He went to my father and told him what happened and Hie came to the infrimiy slapped and said these excate words 'hunh... You want ot know because your a worthless peice of shit.' Then he just left and didn't return. so the day I left he returned to the manshin and said agian 'You little idiot you will never be able to carry a soward agian.' I cried all my hurt and sorrow out of me then turned to become a manslayer."

Karou was almost crying "Kenshin then why do you want to go back." Wipes away the tears that have fallen down from her eyes down he rosey red checks.

"I want to him to see me carring a soward that he said I will never carry again. But just look I can carry a soward. I want him to see the lif eI have chosen I have a grateful life. A girlfreind who cares for me. That I do. So I have the life he didn't want me to have. He wanted me to rot in prison for hurting my mother witch I didn't do. Shall we go Mrs. Karou?" Kenshin was blushing from what he just said.

"Yes we shall go. I'll get the idiots." Karou said with enthimusm in her voice ready to go to have Kenshin get to see his father.' I'm ready to kick his ass and I haven't meet him yet.' Karou thought to herself.








Chapter 2 Sorry Son- Get Out Of My Sight

They were walking for 10 days with very little breaks and of course Yahiko was complaing most o fthe way. Finally on dthe 11 day they came in front of of a palace that had a fence with on big house and many little houses and stores around it. Wwhen they reached five gaurds came running out of one of the small houses. The one who seemed to be the leaded yelled out, "Who wants to enter Master Constine Town?"

"Karou, teacher to sowrdsmanship, Yahiko, student of Mrs. Karou, Sano, fomer fighter, and me Master Shinta." Kenshin turned towards all the gaurds and pin pointed one with blue hair " your still working for my father. That's pathic Franzze. Jeez I thought that after I left you would too. I was planning on coming here a jsut to see my father.