Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The time it takes ❯ She coming ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deception

She coming I can feel her she crossing Japan making her way to me.

Maybe I should tell them the truth before she comes, but I know I need her support they will judge she will not and I need someone not judging me.

I did not mean for all this to happen I did not count on it. Why am I lying I did not count on him. I knew when I came back home to put on a weak face, weak females people do not question it just seems it make sense. Naive people.

I have tried to tell them about my past I have but, how can I tell them, how can I tell him.

My sister, that's another reason to worry, she's not going to be exactly happy am friends with Kenshin.

Why I lied about my past is obvious I believe .But my age you might question. I even question it why I did not give them my true age. But I do know why and if you think about it you would realize why.

If he thought I was a child and if I convince myself I was one we would not fall in love. I was wrong 10 years difference did not matter at all. I know I can not lose him in the end beside my sister he is all I have. They are all I have.

She will be here in a day or two so I must send for Aoshi and Misio immediately. The war is returning, the past I keep hidden is returning my life will never be the same again. I will never be sweet or innocent again. When they find out when they find out, when he finds out.

Kaoru is a killer

RAMDOM QUOTE

Gambit: "After all this time and I still manage to impress myself"

X-Men

I think kaoru assassin story a cool. Now I must warn you now the first two chapters are kind of short but they need to be written that way I know how you, feel I hate short stories two.

Please review

Black magick