Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Village ❯ The Village ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not, in any way, own Rurouni Kenshin… And just in case… I don't own The Village either. ^_^

A/N: I got the idea for this fic when I saw the preview to the upcoming

movie "the Village". I thought it would make a cool RK fic. Thanks for

reading!!!

Prologue

"We do not dare cross the river…for what awaits us on the other side… Go there if you must, but I warn you Soujiro, you will not return… No one does… You do not have a chance…" Naru said… His dark eyes had grown grim, peering into mine like daggers… He was actually serious…

I couldn't take it anymore… " Then what am I suppose to do, Naru-san?! Sit and wait?! Sit and wait for "it" to come?! Innocent people, Naru-san… There has to be another way!!! There just has to be!!! And I'm going to find it!!! With or without your help!!!"

With saying that, I took my katana and burst out the door… There was no way that I was going to sit around and take this none sense… There was only one way "it" could be stopped and that was by crossing the river and obtaining the item of virtue…

I had finally found my "truth" and I was not about to loose it… Curse or no curse…

A/N: Yeah I know this was a short chapter, it's only because it's the prologue ^_^. The rest shall be much, much longer, and things will make more sense. Hope ya like it, and please review. I'm open to all comments, suggestions, and criticism…