Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Twin brother, worse rival ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Oh, yeah!!! I'm a big Aoshi-sama's fan, my nick isn't lying at all!
 
Disclaimer stating: I do not own RK or any of its characters. All of them are Nobuhiro Watsuki's. However, I Do own this fanfic (so great, my first fanfic!!!, let's hope not my last!)
 
 
Twin brother, worse rival
 
Chapter 1
 
It was about 5 o clock, and the sunset was about to finish. `I heard today Himura and his friends are coming, but I guess they haven't come yet. Otherwise, Misao would have called me.' Aoshi said to himself while he was in the temple, as every single day, meditating. `I should be in my way to the Aoiya…after all, I haven't thanked Battousai for saving me last time. I wonder if today I will be able to do so…' So, he stood up and, on his way home, he said to himself: `It's not like I'm like him…(A memory of some really annoying guy from his childhood came to his mind) I was never able to say to people what I think of them or how I feel about them…(This time, the memory of a young girl came to him) Oh, no! Not again, I can't being thinking about her again.'
For the last weeks, he was feeling weird about his little friend. He wondered what was happening to him. He first noticed it some day when Okon, Omasu and Misao were shopping. He was returning from the temple that morning `cause he felt something was wrong: Misao always comes to the temple to have tea with her beloved Aoshi-sama but, for some reason, that day she wasn't with him in the morning. He didn't want anything bad happen to her, so he looked for her. He found her in the market, along with Okon and Omasu. He felt kind of sad: `Did she forget to visit me in the temple? What should I do now?' Why was he feeling that way? He thought maybe he should go with the three kunoichis, but what have he could say? Why was he there, in the market, among people, and not in the temple, with no sound but his own breath? He was about to leave but then some men stopped the three ladys.
Hey, wanna go out with us?, said one big fat man.
Mind in your own businesses, said Omasu.
Hey, what was that? Don't you wanna have some fun? , said another one, touching Okon's chin with his dirty finger. All of them looked really drunk. Aoshi didn't seem to care about the issue, in fact, he was almost sorry for the group of men.
`It's not that I must worry. They can defend themselves; in fact, they can kick any men's butt', Aoshi thought.
Hey, you little girl! You look so innocent, haven't you been with a man before?, said a slim man with crazy eyes, who tried to touch Misao's chest.
Don't you dare to lay a finger on me, you pervert!, Misao took the man's hand, broke it, and kicked his face. Do you want me to finish you all?, said Misao with anger. The rest of men tried to hit her, and Okon and Omasu were about to help Misao, but they didn't need to: in a blink, Misao finished them up. Think twice before getting near to us again!!!
Aoshi, who were in a corner, felt all kind of emotions just in few seconds: he felt sadness, for Misao forgetting about him; anger, for the man who tried to touch her; and passion, happiness, pride, lust, when he saw Misao's body moving so gently and yet so strong. He loved the way her legs moved when he kicked the men, he loved how her hair moved with the wing along her, and he loved how she threw her kunais, with such power, suck beauty…
`Beauty? Lust? What's wrong with me? She's jus a child, isn't she?' No. He saw her again and found out that she wasn't a girl anymore. Yes, she was really childish at times (no, actually, all the time) in her spirit, at least, but NOT her body, not anymore, and only God knows since when. He wanted to run away, and so he did. He returned to the temple, wishing to find some peace, some answers. Instead, he found two main questions:
`When did Misao become such a woman?' he asked without noticing he actually spoke.
`It happened just some few weeks before you returned to us.' Okina said behind him. ? I was wondering if you might help me. Misao's turning 19 into four months and I was thinking about getting her married with a fine man. Since you were Okashira, you had the opportunity to meet the strongest and smartest men of the Oniwabanshu. Would you mind introduce me the top-ten of those? I want to meet the perfect groom for Misao-chan, but let's keep it secret, shall we?' Aoshi froze.
Okina was looking for someone to marry Misao? His Misao? `No. I will not allow it', he thought, but then he froze again. `Why am I thinking this way? It's not like I own Misao? ...? Why? When? How? What…am I feeling about her?'
`But that happened like 3 weeks ago', he thought while he was walking. `I should move forward.' Suddenly, without having notice all the way he walked, he realized he was at the Aoiya
`Aoshi-san, hey! You waited for us? That's weird from you!' Kenshin said while he was coming from the other way. `We've just arrived, sorry for being late.' Kenshin said again with a smile on his face. His friends were there, too. Kaoru was holding a little crying baby in her arms, while Megumi was trying to give her some advices for carrying the child.
`Aa', said Aoshi confused for all his thoughts.
`So, will you help us?', asked Sanosuke.
`I'm sorry. What?', asked Aoshi, still confused.
`With this stuff! It's so damn heavy, and I don't think I'll be able to carry it into the Aoiya', Aoshi saw Sanosuke carrying so many things in his arms and in his back.
`What's this?', asked Aoshi with his soft voice.
`Don't you know? We're here to help to prepare the weasel girl's birthday party. This is just part of the decoration, that and these crazy women clothes!!!', said Sanosuke.
`Hey, we need that, you rooster head!!!', said Megumi somehow mad, close to hit him.
`That means you're staying for a long period.' Said Aoshi as he was getting closer to Sanosuke to help him carry all the stuff. `She's not 19 but into 3 months.'
`Well, yeah, but we're here also to help in Misao-dono's engagement and weeding parties.' said Kenshin looking at Aoshi's ice-blue eyes.
`Yeah, don't tell us you're the groom!', said Yahiko with a mean smile on his face. Aoshi hesitated in his duty to help Sanosuke, making him almost let everything fall.
`I do not know anything about a groom, but I know Okina's looking for someone', said Aoshi almost angry for thinking about Misao in another man's arms, her lips against another man's lips.
`Excuse me, but, is this the Aoiya?', said a man's voice from behind. His face was covered by a scarf, making only his blue eyes visible to anyone. `I haven't being in Kyoto for 27 years, and I forgot where's everything!, said laughing.
`Yes, this is it. How can I help…', said Aoshi while he was turning to face the stranger, without having helped Sanosuke, but the stranger cut him out.
`Ao-chan? Is that you?' asked the visitor while he removed the scarf from his face. Aoshi froze again, as everybody did: it was like looking himself in a mirror but, of course, the reflection had something he didn't: A SMILE!!!! `No, please, not HIM!', Aoshi thought as he saw the visitor's face.
 
Author's notes: Hi, minna-san! I'm really new at this, and I would really appreciate your comments. Sad because there wasn't much about Aoshi's brother? I mean, sad because there wasn't much about Aoshi's TWIN brother? Don't worry, I'm writing chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed it, and if not, well, let me know it so I try harder! Thanks!!!!