Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Valentine Meetings ❯ Valentines Festival end ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own them; though if I owned Aoshi, I wouldn't let you all see him.

May be some OOC

I looked over to Aoshi, who still looked at me funny. I sat down on a nearby bench and looked up into the sky. "So pretty I said a loud."

Aoshi moved his head and looked at the stares. "Yes they are. Always silent and glistening."

"Yes," Misao said solemnly. "I use to know a guy that sad the same thing, unfortunately he died recently."

"I'm..."

"Don't say you're sorry, it was his time, and I know it. He had a good heart and I mourned for him enough." I turned toward Aoshi and stood from the bench. "Since we seem to be stuck together, lets go enjoy the festival." I walked over to him, and looped my arm through his, laying my head on his arm.

He looked at me and then we walked into the crowd of people.

I stood at a booth where you tried to throw a ball and knock over some milk bottles. I hit them dead center and got a huge stuffed cat. I made Aoshi hold it while I tried other games. By the time we got halfway through the booths, Aoshi could hardly see beyond all the animals I won.

"Thanks for holding them Aoshi." I bounced around him happily.

He grunts at me and, I can tell he is a little annoyed. I sigh and look around. There are some kids near by that aren't in anything nice. "Aoshi come this way," I said real low. He followed me and I attacked one of the younger ones by tickling her. She started laughing, the other kids scattered. I picked the girl up and asked her, "Would you like a teddy bear?" She nodded and I pulled a bear from the pile of animals and handed it to her. She giggled as I put her down. She ran over to the other kids and showed them.

They all came out of hiding and looked at the toy, then looked at me. "Hurry, these things are itching my nose." Aoshi stated.

"All right," I said waving my hand at him and pulling a lion and a horse from the top of the pile. "Who wants these one's?" A girl about 10 came up and lightly touched the horse. "You wan this one," I smiled at her, as she nodded I pushed it towards her and she grasped it in her small hands. She hugged it and twirled around with it, laughing. A boy came and took the lion.

All the rest of the toys were handed out as well. Aoshi sighed and looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders and bent to play with one of the little girls.

"Can we go?" He asked. I looked at him angrily and stood.

"Fine." I replied hotly as I stomped away "You know making them happy on this day, wouldn't hurt you." I grounded out as I stomped away from him.

"I know, but you've had the courtesy of playing with them for over and hour." He sighed.

"Well..." I couldn't think of a reply so I kept walking. He caught up with me and grabbed my shoulder, stopping me.

I turned my head and looked him in the eye. His eyes seemed to bore into my soul. I looked away and he pushed me up against a wall. "Look at me." He said in a lower voice than normal.

"No." Aoshi used his left hand to turn my face towards his. "Why?"

I turned my eyes down. "Because your eyes are so..." I stopped as my chin was raised; I looked into his eyes once more and felt his lips touch mine in a light kiss. He pulled back and held a shocked expression as my eyes held anger. I pulled my right arm from his grasp and pulled away from him. "Men always use strength to their advantage."

I took a deep breath and tried to keep the tears from rolling down my face. I felt wind in front of me and saw Aoshi was standing there. "I wasn't trying to force you to kiss me."

I could hear hurt in his voice, though he tried to hide it. I looked up into his eyes and was shocked. They actually held something besides coldness. They held worry, he was sorry.

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked him. He cocked an eyebrow and was about to answer.

"YEAH," I heard a crowd of people shout, I turned to see where it came from. I saw Kenshin's red hair so I hurried toward the crowd Aoshi followed me.

Kenshin was standing there watching Kaori intently; his eyes barley left her form. I smiled at him and then yelled, "GO! Kaoru," She smiled and then set in to knock her opponent down. She thrusted her bokken forward and caught the guy in the chest. He dropped his wooden sword and fell onto his butt.

"Any one else that would like to try and beat the lady?" The announcer asked. The crowd murmured and all shook their heads. "All right the lady wins, the 1000 dollars. Kaoru jumped for joy ad jumped into Kenshin's arms. He smiled as they shared a chaste kiss. My mind instantly went back to the alleyway, it wasn't a bad kiss.

"Kenshin, Kaoru?" I called as Aoshi and I walked over to them.

They turned towards us and Kaoru hugged me. "I told you my fighting comes in handy sometimes."

"Yeah it did. Now you have enough money to keep the dojo open right." Kaoru nodded at me.

"Kaoru and I will be heading back, that we will." Kenshin stated as he pulled Kaoru along with him.

"Kenshin...what...why?" Kenshin pulled Kaoru in and kissed her deeply. Kaoru blushed three shades of red when they parted.

"I hope you don't mind taking Miss Misao home," Kenshin called to us, I froze as I remembered what happen in the alley. I turned to face Aoshi; he had a smirk on his face, and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, I had no right to say what I said." I looked at the ground.

"..." He didn't respond, I heard some rustling of clothing and thought he had walked away. I looked up and saw Aoshi had taken his coat off and was holding it out to me. I took hold of it. `Heavy was my thought.'

"Alright for the onlookers still around how about we have another contest with swords and so on?" The announcer pulled a roll able table out onto the low stage. "Any of these weapons may be used. Though no deaths, you will all have to sign these forms as well. Saying we are not liable for any injuries. Any deaths you will be taken to jail. NOW LETS BEGIN!"

Aoshi jumped up on to the stage, and the cloth was pulled from the table. He grabbed at two middle-sized swords, while another, burly, man grabbed at a long sword. Aoshi smirked as he spun the two weapons and readied into a defensive stance. "Now you puny looking thing won't get anywhere with those things." The burly man said gruffly.

"The dark haired man has chosen the weapons known as Kodachi, while the shorter one has chosen a long double-edged sword. LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" The announcer jumped off the low stage and continued to let the crowd know what was going on. I could hear him, but the words were indistinguishable. All I could do was watch as Aoshi fought. Sure his swords were shorter, and he was not nearly as muscular, but he was fast and had a good defense.

Each time the other attacked, Aoshi would block it and go in and slash him, catching his shirt and ripping it. He never once cut skin. The fight had gone on for about 5 minutes and Aoshi flipped one of the swords ad held the dull part of the blade and hit the man on the head. The man fell unconscious. I smiled and ran to the edge of the stage.

"How about you fight me?" I asked Aoshi. He looked at me and smirked. I jumped up on stage and threw Aoshi's coat to him. He tossed it to the edge of the stage floor. I went to the table, it had been moved to the side now. I looked over the weapons, a short sword: two, three pointed looking blades, a bokken, some ninja stars, and ten Kunai's. I picked the Kunai's up and went back to the middle of the arena.

"The little lady has chosen the *kunai throwing knives. *" The announcer signaled the fight to begin and Aoshi backed up as did I. I watched all of his movements but he didn't seem to be advancing. I scoffed and then lunged toward him throwing one of the knives. He blocked it easily, while he blocked it I threw one at his left foot, it caught the hem of his pants and stuck to the wood. I ran back in front of him and came real close, he readied his Kodachi's for my attack, but was caught off guard as I threw one at his right leg, it catching the hem and stuck as well. He looked at me confused, I walked up to him and he tried to back away. He couldn't move and he looked down at what I had done. He glared at me.

* I think they are called throwing knives if not sorry.*

I put my hand on his shoulder and lightly kicked the back of his right knee. He fell on to it, and I did the same with the other knee. I pushed his shoulder roughly and he was lying flat on the ground now. I threw the rest of my Kunai and pinned him to the mat. "An eye for an eye." I said as I bent down and placed my lips to his. I saw his eyes widen, but he didn't pull away.

I pulled back as I was unable to breath any longer. I smiled at him and jumped up. "I win!" I did a little pose and then pulled the Kunai's from the floor and placed them back on the table. I hopped down the stairs and grinned. The announcer came in front of me and stopped me.

"You must fight the next opponent," He glared at me.

"I only wanted to fight Aoshi," I said. He glared at me and pushed me roughly back to the stairs. I returned his glare, "If you want a good fight let Aoshi fight I forfeit any more fights."

"That is not the way the tournament works miss. You must fight anymore battles." He grounded out.

"No," I stated as I walked towards the crowd once more. Two men stopped me. "As k the crowd if they want to fight me."

"Alright I will," The announcer got on the stage, "Does any one else wish to fight?" No one stepped forward.

"Then its settled, I win and I get the prize." I beamed as I bounced around. Aoshi jumped from the stage after putting his coat on and came to stand next to me.

"Fine," The announce grumbled. "She wins 500 dollars." The money was handed to me in an envelope.

Aoshi and I walked away from the crowd toward a grassy area. We sat down next to a tree. The wind came up and I shivered a little. "It seems to be getting colder today." I said as Aoshi sat against the bark of the tree.

"It is," Was his only response.

"Why did you let me win?" I blurted out and he sat up straight.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you let me win, why?"

Aoshi smirked and then relaxed, "Because I wanted to see your strategy, but I was surprised by the eye for an eye thing."

I blushed a deep red and shivered as the wind came up again. I turned my head away from his eyes. I heard some grass rustling and then was pulled into his embrace. His arms were wrapped around my shoulders and he pulled me along with him as he leaned against the tree.

I sighed and leaned into the embrace, I looked up at him and he bent down and kissed me. He deepened the kiss by sticking his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss, and tried to press closer to him, but I couldn't because of the angle.

We broke apart as we heard a boom. We look into the sky and watched the fireworks. The fire works died out and we sat there for the longest time.

ACK its not the best but I liked this chapter it was fun to write and would have guessed that Misao would do that hmm lol well I hope you liked it.