Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Valentine Meetings ❯ Second Date ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own them, and well I actually don't wish to either. That would be sad. Lol.

I held on to Aoshi's arm as we walked toward my apartment. He walked up the stairs with me and to my door. I smiled at him, and he bent down and he gave me a peck on the lips. I sighed as I walked into my apartment. I leaned back against the closed door, my eyes closed.

"Coming home a little late aren't we?" Sano questioned me from the couch, as he flipped a lamp on.

I smiled and turned my head towards Sano, my eyes still closed. "Sure," I opened my eyes and walked toward my room.

"Woah, what Kaoru do?" Sano asked as he flipped the TV on.

"Nothing, it was Aoshi." I reached for the door handle, when I was turned around.

"Aoshi?" Sano grounded.

"Yes," I wrenched my arm from his grasp. "You're not my father, and I can take care of myself."

"Misao."

"What?" I ask angrily as I threw my bedroom door open.

"I have something I have to tell you," Sano stated.

"What?"

"I'll be leaving tomorrow." I spun around and stared at him.

"You're moving out?" I blurt without thinking.

"No," Sano laughed. "I'm going on a trip with Megumi."

"Oh, don't scare me like that." I pat my chest. "How long will you be gone?"

"Two weeks."

"Two weeks of having this apartment to myself, it's going to be boring." I wined as I leaned against the door jam.

"Yeah, well Megumi sprung this on me earlier tonight, said she forgot to tell me." Sano shrugged and walked back to the couch and sat down.

"What are you going to do about work?" I ask as I shut the door partially and change.

"Well I went to check my schedule, and I have no hours for two weeks. I think Megumi requested days off for me, and wanted to make this a surprise."

I slammed the door against the wall, "You have to be kidding."

"Nope," Sano leaned back against the couch.

"Well Megumi does act like a fox doesn't she?" I laughed and walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and I pulled out an apple.

"Yes she is."

"Well I'm going to bed, I guess I will see you in two weeks." I state as I eat the apple quickly.

"Yeah Megumi will be here at around 6 to get me up, so if you hear banging and yelling, its her." Sano called after me, as I shut my door.

"Thanks." I retort.

_______________________________________________________________ _________

"Aoshi," I smile at him and his arms rap around me. He starts to kiss down my neck, I am suddenly naked and he goes down and starts kissing my breasts. I moan as his lips and hands play with my breast. He kisses down my belly and his hand runs through my mound of hair. He places a finger at my entrance.

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG

I shoot up in bed, breathing hard. My cheeks are flushed; I can't believe I dreamed that. The banging gets more insistent. I growl throw the covers from my bed and grab a pair of shorts, to put on under my shirt. I glance at the clock, ughhhhhhh its 4:30 in the morning, who would be banging on my door at a time like this. I get to the door, flip the light switch on by the door, and open the door. I glare at Megumi, who is smiling sweetly at me.

"What?" I ask angrily as I walk over to the couch and plop down on it.

"Well I'm here to get Sano." She walks in and closes the door. I look at her from my position.

"He said you'd be here at 6:00. Not..." I yawn, smacking my lips as it finishes. "4:30 in the morning.

"No we're leaving at 6:00, I have to get the rooster head out of bed, so I came early."

"You might want me to wake him up." I said stretching.

"Oh, No I'll do it." Megumi said.

"Okay," She walked toward his room. "Watch out for the..."

THUD

"...Magazines he keeps on the floor, it being wood and all." I state as I stand.

"SANOSUKE!!!" Megumi screams. He shoots up in bed and looks around.

"What the hell! Its 4:30 in the morning." I stand at the door, and flip the light switch on. I smile.

"I didn't say it." I point to Megumi on the floor. His eyes bug out and he hops out of bed and helps her up.

Megumi stares at him, her eyes roaming over him as he helps her up. Sano smirks. "Sorry Fox." He gets a playful swat from her, and she backs away.

"I'll wait for you to change, and go into the living room." Megumi states, as her face is a deep red. She quickly walks past me.

"You guys haven't done anything but kiss right." Sano blinks at me. "That's the first time she's seen you without a shirt ain't it?" I smirk. He growls and slams the door in my face. I walk toward my room, "Night," Megumi blinks at me.

I shut my door and plop back onto my bed. I fall into sleep.

Aoshi kisses my neck, and shoulders, as he takes the straps from my shoulders. He kisses along my collarbone, nipping slightly. I moan and run my hands through his hair. He pulls the nightgown down to my stomach, trapping my arms as h holds it. I look at him, and he is smirking. He sucks on one of my nipples, circling his tongue around the nub. I arch my back as he switches to my other breast. He kisses down my stomach, snaking his tongue into my belly button, gaining a moan from me. He continued to kiss down to my mound of hair. He lowered his head.

RING, RING

I growled as I shot up in bed for the second time, I glanced at the clock 6:00. I picked the phone up. "Hello." I said groggily.

"Misao you're still sleeping?" The voice on the other end asked.

"Yes," I growled. I had only been asleep for about 45 minutes. The two love birds made stupid thunking noises, as Sano was too lazy to pick up his suitcase. Megumi was constantly yelling at him for something.

"Misao?" The voice asked.

"Huh?"

"I said how was your date with Aoshi?"

"It was fine, can I go back to sleep pleaseee." I wined into the phone.

"Were you out late?" Kaoru's voice giggled.

"I was up until about midnight, then I got woke up at 4:30 by Megumi." I yawned.

"Well jeez I just wanted to know how it went." Kaoru huffed.

"I'll call you and tell you later, bye."

"Wha," Was all I heard her say as I plopped back on the bed as my hand slammed the phone in the cradle. My eyes closed and once again I fell into sleep, not having one scrumptious Aoshi dream.

I was awaken at 10:30 by more pounding on the door. I growled and hoped out of bed and scratched my belly as I opened the door. I froze, as I saw the landlady staring at me. "Umm sorry, had a late night." I replied sheepishly as I back away and motion for her to come in.

"Yes, well I am glad one of you is home, it seems some stupid high schoolers let some mice, and rats in the building, and I have to get al the apartments emptied, so they can come catch all the dirt buggers." The landlady sighed and looked at me. "I am sorry to tell you this on such short notice, but I need them out and well they told me to evacuate the building."

"For how long?" I ask

"About a week or so." My mouth falls open and I stare at her. She is unfazed by this. "Don't worry I am going to drop your rent to half next month, because of this inconvience. "Please be out by tomorrow morning." She scurries out the door and shuts it. I walked to the couch and plopped down.

`Where am I going to stay?' My thoughts, are, interrupted by the phone, "Hello."

"When were you going to call me next year?" A smile comes to my face.

"I was just about to call you." I state a smirk adorning my lips. I tell her about the whole evening and then let slip that I have to be out of my apartment, she falls for the bait.

"That's horrible, why don't you stay with us?" Kaoru chirps.

"As long as I don't inconvenience you." I state.

"No trouble at all." I smile, "Well I guess I will come over later tonight, will that be good."

"Yes, see you then." The phone dial tone can be heard and I smile and go to my room to pack. I get all my things pack and am headed out the door when the phone rings again. I drop my bags at the door, and pick the phone up. "Hello."

"Misao?" I gasp, 'It's his voice'. My thoughts instantly go to my dreams.

I manage to choke out, "Yes."

"I was wondering if you would like to go out again today?"

I scream silently and hop around twirling the phone cord around one of my fingers. `Yes, yes," My mind keeps screaming. "I would love to." I can hear him sigh n the other end, `Looks like he was nervous." "What time?"

"I get off work in about an hour, how about then."

I blink, and gulp. Now my mouth is dry, `That soon,' My mind says. "Alright." I hear myself squeak out.

"Great I'll come pick you up. Bye" The dial tone is heard once again, and I stand speechless holding the pone to my ear. I place the phone n the cradle and look at my luggage. `Now what will I do about this situation?' I question myself. I remember he is coming over in an hour and race to change and make myself look nice.

Well it took along time to get ideas for this chapter and I apologize for making you wait this long. Ughhhhhh writers block sucks. Well I hope you like this chapter oh and if you are reading Marriage case, the next chapter should be out soon. Not a very eventful chpater, but I tried to get my lot in the story lol. Gtg bye.