Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ What Happens When You Bonk A Kenshin Character On The Head... ❯ To Bonk: Sano! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
What Happens When You Bonk A Kenshin Character on the Head...

A List Compiled By: S-chan & K-chan


What happens when you bonk:

~ Sanosuke?

- (Try this when he's drunk!) You might get one of THESE responses!

[Sober reactions]
+ *funny look w/ fishbone sticking out of his mouth* Huh?

+ *same as above* What the hell are you DOING?

+ He throws a sake jug at you. *PONK!*

+ He raises one eyebrow at you, turns and walks away shaking his head.

+ "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop TOUCHING ME!!!!"

+ He doesn't say a word, just punches you into the nearest wall. (Girls and women excepted)

+ He scratches his head and looks at you like you're a moron. (If you're bonking him on the head, I'd say he's right)

+ "OW! I got hit right there yesterday!!!!" (Or maybe Yahiko bit him, he was drunk yesterday)

+ "Watch the hair." (I've always wanted to hear him say that!!!)

[Drunk reactions]
+ *funny look w/ fishbone sticking out of his mouth, sounding drunk* "Huuuuuuh?"

+ *Same as above* "What the h- *hiccUP!* -hell are you DOOOOOOING!!??!!"

+ He throws a sake jug at you.

+ He blinks at you a couple of times, confused.

+ He invites you for a drink. (I'd pass if I were you... Wait... Drinking w/ Sano!? I'm THERE!)

+ He passes out.

Feel free to post reviews with ideas! I'll give you credit for your individual ideas.