Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Who? ❯ Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oooook people how was my last chapter? I hoped you liked it

Disclaimer: I don't own Kenshin *cries*

"You're my sister" Yahiko asked in disbelief

"Yes"

~blah blah they get food and are eating~

Sano has at least three empty bottles of sake and still drinking while Kenshin eating sushi and Karou and Yahiko each having misao soup and rice balls and Arisusa drinking her tea.

"Mmm good" Yahiko said while having a mouthful of rice

"Yahiko can you give me that" Karou said while pointing to a rice ball that she wanted

"Get it your self ugly" Yahiko spat back with some rice coming out of his mouth as he talked

"Why you-"she said with clenched teeth her face getting red with anger and her fists clenched at her side

*wham*

"Huh" Karou asked all traces of anger had left her now replaced with confusion

She then saw Arisusa standing where Yahiko was just sitting `She must have hit him, I think'

Kenshin and Sano were now looking to see what the commotion was

"Hey what was that for?!" Yahiko yelled with anger and confusion, while looking at Arisusa

"Its not nice to call someone ugly, Yahiko, and you should show respect, what you did was rude" she said while shaking her head at him then going back to her seat by Sano to sit back down "and you shouldn't have said it" she said while returning to normal and calmly sipping her tea again showing her pleasant smile again.

Yahiko relcuntly got up and headed back toward his seat mumbling a few words grumpily, and rubbing his head to ease the pain.

"Oro?" Kenshin said not really knowing what was going on around him being too occupied with his food to notice.

"Don't worry about it Kenshin have some sake" Sano said obviously a little drunk, put his arm around Kenshin's shoulders while taking a big gulp of the sake. He put a big silly grin on his face. Moving back and forth moving a wide eyed Kenshin with him.

"Oro" said a swirley eyed Kenshin

Arisusa looked at them and chuckled slightly at the sight in front of her. It was quite funny sight to see a drunk Sano swaying back and forth with Kenshin.

Authors Notes:

Ok that's my Second chapter, Hey if anyone has some suggestion for the parings.

And I thank all the people that reviewed ^_^ and I am going to try to have the next chapter up soon and im going to try and make the chapters longer.

Oh and Pls Review and tell me how you like the story, good or bad.