S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Bridging The Gap ❯ No one expects the Spanish Inquisition ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to my newest story… Bridging the Gap! This is the first chapter of many more to come, so woot! This was written by request for SnakeMistress. This is for you.
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own s-CRY-ed or any of the afore mentioned patented products. If you want to sue, you'll have to do battle with Satan for my white chocolate reverse Pocky.
 
 
This is an AU, meaning alternate universe for those of you who are acronym retarded. This is a type of story where you basically pull unoriginal characters out of their respective shows, and throw them into your own plot blender, making a yummy (and illegal) human smoothie.
 
 
Warning: This story contains explicit content not suitable for people under the age of 18. If you are under aged, or the prospect of sex between two males disturbs you, than this is not for you.
 
 
Please read: This is Yaoi, and heavy editing has taken place. To view the full version, look up my account on either mediaminer.org (Nelo) or Adultfanfiction.net (Nelo1).
 
 
Now that all that's done, onto the story!
 
 
 
 
 
Bridging the Gap
 
 
 
 
This year had not been going well for Kazuma. At age sixteen, his constant scuffles with upper class men had him on the top of the Teachers hit list and in social Siberia, his only friend going by the name of Kunihiko Kimishima, or just Kimishima. He was just as much as a loser as Kazuma was, and his best friend in the entire world.
 
 
Because of their… economic status and the fact that they currently attended on of the richest schools in the entirety of Japan, made them not so popular with the surrounding student body, but oh well, another year, more people to import into their holy inner circle of anti-socialism.
 
Kazuma, having attended said school since his freshmen year, knew most of the ins and outs, having no problem adjusting to the new school year. However, Kimishima, having just transferred from one of the poorest slums in Tokyo, (a man after his own heart, by the way), did have a problem. Thus, Kazuma came to the rescue, showing him the ropes, so to speak.
 
 
So, three weeks into the new school year, he had himself a new best bud, and an easily pissed off attitude, making him the perfect person to finally beat down the heresy imposed upon them by the head of the Sophomore class.
 
 
Ryuho Hachibaru (1)
 
 
Ever since he had met that rich little son of Bitch, Ryuho had made his life a living hell… Spreading rumors, picking fights with him, and even going so far to sick his stupid little goons on him, Asuka Tachibana, Straight Cougar, and others, whose name he had yet to learn.
 
Damn he hated rich people, they were all so snobby and condescending, their worlds and personalities so fake and superficial. And that's exactly what this school was, an academic cover for the twisted politics of an under aged and over rated group of amoral shit bags. He was disgusted by it all… the properness… the ranking, it all made him sick.
 
 
And Ryuho was the figurehead for it all. The older boy came from one of the richest families that had ever existed on the island of Japan, his family making their fortune over the years from merchandising, and what he had heard, unlawful activities.
 
 
He smirked, that was all Ryuho's dirty money had gotten him, a fake family with fake friends, who wanted nothing more to ride his coat tails and some special recognition later in life.
 
He was startled out of his dark and brooding thoughts though when the bell for first period rang, signaling the beginning of another day at Fujimaru High school… (2)
 
 
~~Blah Blah Blah~~
 
 
A soft snore was heard, bouncing off the walls from the back of the classroom as Kazuma drifted off, sick and tired of the teachers over bearing lecturing on the Spanish inquisition. He didn't give a flying fuck in space about the Spaniards, or their funky smelling food.
 
 
“mmmm… Spanish rice…damn Spaniards…” The snore grew louder and Kimishima snickered, watching the drool leak of Kazuma's desk into a puddle on the floor. Watching Kazuma murmur on and on about how Spanish people talked funny was the most entertaining thing in the world, but apparently the teacher thought just the opposite.
 
 
“* snort *…. Spanish… smell funky… taco bell…” Kazuma's snores reach an all time high as his mumbling got louder. Or maybe it was because the entire room was dead silent in absolute shock. Even the teacher was staring at them incredulously, causing him to squirm slightly in his seat and poking Kazuma slightly to get him to wake up.
 
 
When his best friend made no sign of waking, Kimishima kicked him under the desk, blushing all the way down to the roots of his hair from all the staring.
 
 
“ *snerk * huh?…. NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!” Flailing madly around in his seat, Kazuma tumbled over falling on his ass, eyes the size of saucers. Kazuma looked around a bit, noticing he was indeed, not in Mexico… but in his world history class… the students of which were staring at him like he was an escaped mental patient. Coughing slightly, he stood up and pushed back over his desk and chair and sat down, blushing slightly.
 
 
The teacher, not to happy about Kazuma's random acts of insanity, tensely asked if it was alright with Kazuma and the Spanish inquisition if it was okay for him to continue his lecture. Everyone snickered, causing him to fidget.
 
 
“Hey, it's not my class, it's your doc.” The teacher glared at him on last time, before whirling around, intent on finishing his lesson. Kazuma smirked. His teachers were so douche baggy. The one currently in front of him, hair plugs and all, was their resident pedophile.
 
 
Glancing over, he chuckled… Their resident pedophile, as everyone knew, was doing it with their resident Jail bait, Sherice Adjani. Sherice wasn't the brightest light bulb in the box, she was the broken one. And with her failing grades, and her recent economic fallout with her family, she needed a way to bring up her grades… Thus we have a prime example of class of Teacher/Student misconduct.
 
 
Sherice was the type of girl that whenever she fell, you got a good panty shot. Intentional or not. She would then just get up, smile innocently and walked to her next class.
 
 
Maybe that's why a certain forty something married teacher got his kicks with such a girl, who knew. But it was certainly not the only scandal happening at Fujimaru, oh no.
 
 
But, he couldn't get into that now… nope, the lunch bell had just rang informing him that the best part of the day had just come. Grabbing Kimishima's hand, he tugged him towards the cafeteria.
 
 
“I'm famished, and for some reason I'm craving Spanish rice, so let's go eat.” Sprinting into the lunch line, a feast fit for a king awaited him… Square homemade pizza and day old tater tots… yum.
 
 
With a school so prestigious, you think they could afford to have better food, but no… Not to mention the ladies were as appetizing as the food. But then again, what could you asked for with cooks that where nick named `Big Bertha' and `Large Marge'… oh well, he had better things to do then stare at the inhumanly emotionless women with big eyebrows who cooked his lunch… like eating said lunch.
 
 
And so, our losery hero dug into his lunch, enjoying the company of his friend as they ate.
 
 
~~Blah Blah Blah~~
 
 
Okie, the first chapter is really short, I know. But, I hope you enjoyed some of the weird little things I added in, the Spanish inquisition thing coming from Monty Python. Woot.
 
 
1. I do not know what Ryuho's last name is, and I couldn't find it on the net so I made one up! Score one for creativity.
 
 
2. I did the same with the High School, deciding to use my mad Jedi Mind skills to come up with a name.
 
 
Love it? HATE IT? Tell me so by clicking the little button below that says go, and make an author's dream come true today.