S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Scenery ❯ Scenery ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Scenery

By: Idimmu

Notes and such: Contains shonen-ai. I don't own s.CRY.ed, Bandai and Sunrise do. My first s.CRY.ed fic, and my first fic in a while. Possibly OOC, and un-betaed. Enjoy!


Electricity filled the atmosphere surrounding the area. The two men, possibly brought together by fate to destroy Myuji, still looked upon each other with hate, nothing had changed. Or perhaps it had, but it had been so subtle and sudden that neither of them had noticed.

Successive battles between Ryuhou's Alter Zetsuei and Kazuma's Shell Bullet had made the former HOLY offecer admit that the other was a worthy opponent in battle. Always this hot-headed youth had held his own in the fights, even instilling into Ryuhou a sense of respect for the way he cared for Kanami. However, he would be hard pressed to ever admit this to anyone else. Kazuma was his rival, and he always would be.

However, this sense of respect was not mirrored in Kazuma's thoughts. Maybe the red-head would possibly admit to the other's diligence in wanting to avenge his mother's death, but certainly nothing more. But right now, all he was focused on was the adrenaline pumping in his veins. He could feel the tension of an upcoming battle, and it invigorated him. This was why he fought, the rush of energy that excited him so. Only the use of his Alter could bring him to this euphoria, and that's why he acted brashly, trying to insue a fight. Ryuhou just happened to be his chosen opponent now.

Zetsuei was also prickling with excitement in the back of Ryuhou's mind. An image of it, constrained, peeking forth from his mask with one pink orb, reaching out with the ribbons, trying to convince his master to let him out to see the outside world again. Ryuhou discreetly shook himself from this temporary lapse of reason, not letting himself fall into a trap that his Alter was conscious. Looking back up, Ryuhou noticed that Kazuma was looking at him with a cocky, expectant expression. Obviously the younger of the two had just asked a question, Ryuhou having been too deep in his thoughts to notice it. "Pardon me, but could you please repeat that?" he asked, his mind now completely focused back on the rival across from him.

Kazuma smirked knowingly, and repeated the question, "I was just asking if you were enjoying the view, you've only been staring at me for the past five minutes," Kazuma's smirk widened even more, if possible, as he finished saying this.

Ryuhou was immediately livid. His red eyes narrowed to thin slits, and, without warning, Zetsuei appeared before him, partially blocking his view of the man who incited his anger so. Even if Ryuhou had admitted to Kazuma's strength, the other still lacked the resources to defend himself from Zetsuei's speed. Within a quick moment, the purple ribbons of Zetsuei's constrained form had Kazuma securely pinned against the nearby cliff face.

Silently Ryuhou ordered Zetsuei to stand to the side, and slowly crossed the distance between them. Once he was standing face to face with Kazuma, he could see the hidden fear and anxiety hidden by the cocky attitude and smil. Ryuhou saw right through this though, having been around the Native Alter for far too long. But now however, he was having a hard time deciding what to do, now that he had his enemy helpless. The rational portion of his mind told him to just kill Kazuma, to get rid of this man that annoyed and angered him since he first set eyes upon him.

However, for some reason or another, his HOLY training failed him at this moment, causing him to follow through with the idea given to him by his irrationality. Leaning down slightly, he lightly touched his lips against Kazuma's. There was a slightly shocked reaction from Kazuma, but he did not resist. Ryuhou took this as a good sign, and pressed his lips against the other's in a more forceful kiss. They both had kept their eyes open, looking at each other as Ryuhou's tongue decided to go confer with Kazuma's. This was like a battle in itself, perhaps even the one that Kazuma had sensed coming. Zetsuei disappeared silently, leaving Kazuma to lift up his arms around Ryuhou's shoulders, while Ryuhou's arms found their way around Kazuma's waist. Despite their contempt for each other, they could each sense that this moment had been long overdue.

Ryuhou pulled back first, leaving the kiss to catch his breath. Gazing upon Kazuma's face, he noticed a grin still prominent on his features. Answering Ryuhou's silent question, Kazuma merely stated, "I knew you were enjoying the view."

Ryuhou just kissed him again.


That's the end! God there needs to be more s.CRY.ed on the internet... in English. As much as I love Japanese fanart, I also love it more when I know *exactly* what I'm about to look at. Plus the fact that I'm particularily enamored by fanfiction. ^_^

Well anyways, please review if you liked it, flame if you hate it, and send constructive criticism if you can help me make it better.

Back to Fanfiction

Back to Main