Saber Marionette Fan Fiction ❯ A birthday present ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey peoples!! Go hani its your birthday!!! No...its Otarus!! I dont own SMJ of course. Nah.
 
*************************
 
 
 
 
 
"Damn Hanagata this feels good!"
 
"I knew you'd like it. Ive been preparing to give it to you all year!!"
 
Ususally Otaru wouldnt accept what Hanagata gave him, but this he absolutely couldnt refuse. "Oh god.." Otaru tried to prevent the soft moans that came from his lips but with every motion he felt them being beckoned. " Im so glad you like it Its the newest model and I had to work all year to pay for it. The salesman said it would be a perfect soulmate Birthday present."
 
Otaru couldnt hear pass t he vibrating sound that the reclinging chair made. He groaned and jumped out of the chair, runing to the bathroom with the speed of a marrionete. He stayed there for several minutes. "Otaru kun are you ok?" Hanagata said knocking on the bathroom door.
 
"Cant I use the rest room in peace?!" Otaru yelled back. Truthfully he wasnt using the restroom. The vibration from the chair left him with a extreme hard on and all he could do was stroke himself to ease the pain. When he finally released his seed, he moaned with satisfaction. "Otaru I brought you some tummy tablets, want me to slide them under the door?" The door opened and Otaru walked out, meeting Hanagata with a frown. The blondes eyes god big and a blush spread across his face. "Ooh Otaru yo want to give me something too? Its not my birthday but Ill be more than happy to take your present!"
 
"Hanagata you loon, what the hell are you talking..." Pointing his finger, Hanagata held a sort of evil grin. The savior of Japoness felt what he was pointing to and blushed hard, puting his hands infront of his pants, running back into the bathroom. He yanked fierously at his throbbing sex, finally finding another release that rocked his entire body so badly, he could hardly stand. When he finally came back out Hanagata was still there, this time leaning against the wall, wearing his purple night gown "Otaru.." he whispered, his arms laying across his chest. "Im ready for you.." His gown slid off his shoulders and Otaru moaned out loud. 'Whats wrong with me!!'
 
 
His body responded imediately to this 'visual stimulation' his shaft hardening against his thigh. "Damnit!!" He ran back into the bathroom. Although he didnt want to admit it, Hanagata had become majorly attractive and obviously it was becoming hard for him to control his body around his long time friend. The girls were out with Loreli camping so he had no defense. The only way to protect himself was to stay put. "This is so embarassing.." the brown haired boy murmured as he sat on the floor. "Come on Otaru, dont be that way. You know it will only get worse."
 
"Shut up!"
Otaru just sat there, rubbing his painfully hard erection, trying to think of a means of escape. " I know!!" He opened the door and walked out with his hands infront of his pants, inching down the wall. "Now to move along.." he said but his hands were blowed by smooth skin. "Otaru.." Hanagata whispered in his ear, his hands brushing across where the other hurt so. A moan escaped OTarus lips. He had unknowingly pinned the blonde against the wall, breath ragged with heat. "Hana.." his protests were blocked by softr lips. His heard threatened to come out his chest at the connection. The kiss was broken as Hanagata kissed along his jawline. "Let me help you.." He whispered, taking the others hands from the wall and running them underneath his gown. When those hands were placed on his smooth sex, he let out a welcoming gasp. Otarus eyes flicked open. The ache got word. "Hanagata I cant do this.." The blondes faith didnt die out. He hoped on the other, making them fall to the grown, his fingers slipiing inside the boys pants. Soon the material was flung into the bathroom without a care. Otaru couldnt think. He needed to think. What was going on he didnt know. Well he did know, he just didnt know if he could take it. He was finally giving in to Hanagata... into his lust.. was he ready for this?
 
 
No. His hard thudded and he became frightened. "Hanagata get of-" He started to say but a tightness around his erection stopped him. The blonde raised his hips and settled back down on the otheres hard manhood, back arched in painful pleasure. " Oh Otaru your so big.." he moaned, their hands interwined has he moved against him.
 
 
With a shudder the brown haired teen woke up, shaking in the midnight chill. He was sitting in.. chair? No.. .that really didnt happen now.. it was a dream right?
 
He rubbed his eyes and shut the door when he stepped on something.
 
 
A purple gown.
 
 
******************
 
XD Hanagata that gown is lovely! Like it reviews! Dont still reveiws!
 
 
Prisma Kakkerra