Saber Marionette Fan Fiction ❯ Painfull Regrets ❯ Painfull Regrets ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Painfull Regrets by Anime Writer 2000,SMJ Fanfiction, PG, Angst/Romance
Disclaimer: I don't own any Anime
AN:Long time no see, I finally saw 4 eposides from SMJ & SMJ to X, so don't flame me telling me I'm totally OOC.
Sumarry:Set in SMJ to X, Lime makes a decision she will regret all her life,yes,shes human, how? the evil guy from SMJ to X, I forgot his named turned her human, u can say A/U, so don't start with the flames & enjoy!



Painfull Regrets

It had been a
whole year since it happened, desaster,why did I have to be so blind , so ambicious , it was so clear to her now, she had lost them, she had lost part of herself,& it had been her fault, altought Otaru always reminded her that it wasn't she just couldn't take the guilt off her chest,she felt so lonely without her sister marionettes, the happy go lucky charm that made her who she was, was gone,it was as if she lost her virgin circuit , she did, but that woudn't take her personality away.Come to think of it she finally got to stay with Otaru , only the 2 of them, but know what would she give to change that, she regreted it so much.

How I miss Cherry's food, her loving maternal & kind personality, & Blodberry's tough self, altought at the end she finished off being a very kind person, they were always togheter, as a team & as a family,they were 1person in 3, but it din't last forever, good things like hapiness don't always stay like that, a hard & painfull lesson in life inoccent Lime had go through, & it din't have to end like this , she could have changed it , the truth was if she would have tought of the danger & everyone she loved instead off not caring , they wold all be togheter right now.

It just had to be her, the childish inmature Lime, she never did learn how to stay out of trouble & for that she paid her lesson.

It all started a few months ago, almost a year now, it was that one night, the weird dream came, he offered them to be human , to really feel , pain, sadness,happines & ...Love.Excitement charged trough her whole body, it was a chance in a lifetime, but Cherry & Blodberry weren't so sure about it, they were able to see the evil scheme trough the offer, they knew that creep couln't be trusted, but Lime's din't even notice.

I remember they both decided not to do it, altough it felt so good & amazing to be human even if it was for just a few seconds & in a dream that they din't even know if it was real or not.I knew it was bad, but I urged so much to be able to be with Otaru & be human, to feel love ,to feel sadness, pain & even the sweet sensation to feel Otarus lips against hers. It was too much , she just had to do it, what was the worst thing that could happen?

Allot, she finally got to be human, but the feeling she most felt was unfortunely sadness, there wasn't much happiness in her life, maybe one or two moments with Otaru, but something always reminded her of Cherry & Blodberry, she felt as if she killed them to take Otaru all for herself event if she would never in a thousand years think like that. Even if once in a while she understood it wasn't her fault, she would never stop missing them.

How could I had trust that man, he spared me & made me human, but the part he enjoyed most was killing them in front of me, knowing there was nothing I could do , he watched my pain, as I fell to the ground criying, hearing their yells & moans of pain.He knew it wasn't much difference letting me live or not, he already took out my virging circuit, I was totally harmless, might as well let me live knowing that I would carry that guilt all my life, he knew that the 3 of us togheter could have beaten him, but 2 just wasn't enough.

Something I could never forget, the last looks of pain they both gave me before diying or being turned off, it was a mix of sadness as if they knew I would suffer with the guilt of letting them dye,love, a touch of anger but not much, but mostly something I can't quite think of what it was, maybe forgivness , even if they forgave me for letting myself get tricked & for they're deaths, it still hurts.

Some nights I just have nightmares, I can always remember they're painfull screams, Oh, god I'm so sorry, but it's too late.After that I feel so bad , I used to bee so innoccent, but know I got a taste of the real word & how unfair it can be, even for the people who din't mean anithing bad to happen.

Otaru always says I have to let go of the past, but it's hard, little by little I return to my normal self, & yes I learned my lesson, but something inside tells me I'll see them again.That tought makes me so happy, I just can't wait.

It took me a while to get used to being human, but I managed, something very shoking was waking up feeling very weird between my legs, & my stomich really hurt, I then learned that was puberty, I really don't like that week of the month, something else I've grone, atleat 3 inches making me 5'4, & I even have a
birthday, it's the day Otaru found me.My powers are gone but I'm still very agile & fast, still a very strong person in Terra, but the hardest thing to deal with was my feelings, they got all mixed, sometimes depressed other times very happy.

That creep, hes dead with the help from Tiger, Panther & Linx, Blodberry & Cherry already made him very weak & it was easy for to finish of the job, it was not fair , by the time Cherry & Blodberry faught them , they already had to fight tons of Saber Dolls, they were very strong & really took allot of energy from them.

Now everything is calm again, I'd learned allot of new things, that make me smarterbut I still love having fun, once in a while I feel very bad, like today, I should be happy me & Otaru are safe , we are both much closer know, maybe that kiss isn't too far away.I still wear the same clothes, I just love it , it reminds me of such good moments & bad.

We both suffered, not just me, but that day he held me , I was so weak & I couldn't stop crying, but he looked at me with such loving eyes as if I was the only thing he had , now bunerable to much more dangers than before , instead of me protecting him , it was him who was there for me . Being human hurt,physcally , & emocionally, I can die, I get old, something I never dreamed off a year ago.

It's getting dark, my stomich is growling madly, I'm so hungry,Otaru is probably mad looking for me, but I don't want to move from here, under this tree, I hear footsteps, sleep is overtaking me , I think I'll take a nap under this comfy tree.

"Now, where can she be " Otaru said , already hearing a soft breathing from behind the tree, she was fast asleep, he couldn't just wake her up, he slowly pulled her into his arms & headed home*such a sweet & innocent expression she has on her face*he tought on his way.

When they finally got to the house, he laid her sleeping body on her bed,he kissed her on her forehead & headed to the door, he din't forget to say "sleep well Limechan,I love you" the last phrase just a whisper as he closed the door & left, but her uncounciosnes heard it very clearly, a small smile crosed her lips lettting out "I love you too Otaru-kun" , she quickly fell into a deep sleeep, having nice dreams of her & her friends, togheter as 1 always.

END