Saber Marionette Fan Fiction ❯ Terra II's Weakest Link ❯ Will be named soon ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N:
Konnyanachiwa!

Did you guys get to see the way ff.net looked without the images? I thought it looked so plain! (Pointless comment, but it's me. ^.^;;) I'm glad it's gonna progress. I've missed it so!! *huggles*

I'll restate this: I do NOT own ANYTHING Saber Marionette, Weakest Link, OR any other anime thing/person that may appear, k? I just own these incredibly strange thoughts.

And no. I can't cook. Y'know why? Because I haven't tried. Nya nya!!!! *sticks out tongue; winks; "V for Victory" pose*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Terra II's Weakest Link
by:
GataFairy
**lights, music™**

N-n...NANI?! Backstage events?!! What's gotten into you, Gata?!

**Backstage, where even more madness occurs. What's it like for the cast when they don't know they're being watched? MWAHAHA!!!! Let's find out!**

Lime: *running around happily like when Otaru fixed her leg cables(same song, too)* Yay! Yay! There's lots of food! Yay! Yay! There's lots of food! Yay! Ya-AH! *falls*

Soemon: *standing near her; pulls back his foot and resumes his normal indifferent stance*

Panther: Thanks. I was about to hurt her myself if she didn't shut up.

Soemon: Believe me. It's no problem at all.

Lime: *gets up* HEY!!

**in another place of the same room, an audience member tries to get in..**
Hanagata: NAZE?!!!!
{Subs: WHY?!!!!}

Security Guard: You have no pass. You're not on the list. End of conversation.

Hanagata: HOW can I NOT be on the LIST?!!! *mumbles mean things about Gata; stops when he realizes she's the author* I know Gata. I'll tell on you.

Security Guard: *no response*

Otaru: *walks by* What was all that yelling about, anyway?

Hanagata: Ottaru-kun!!
{That's right: hold the "t" sound a tad longer. That's Hana's nickname for Otaru}

Otaru: *stop short; huge sweatdrop* Yes, Hanagata?

Hanagata: Tell this guy to let me in!!!!!!!

Otaru: Why?

Hanagata: OTARU!!! How.. how can you even think of being so cruel?!! You'd let Gennai in if he asked! And you'd let the marionettes in too!! It's not faaaaaaaaaaiiirr!!!!!!

Otaru: All right, all right! Just shut up already! Cheez whiz! *to Security Guard* Let 'im in. He's not dangerous.. Well, not too dangerous.

Security Guard: Sure?

Otaru: *huge sigh* Yes.

Security Guard: *steps aside*

Hanagata: *comes inside; hugs onto Otaru* THANK YOU!!!!! You really DO care!!!

Otaru: *struggling to get Hanagata off* Yeah..

**Back to beside the refreshments table.. area.. ish.. ness**

Cherry: *takes a small bite of a cupcake; face looks sour; sweatdrops* Who made these..?

Bloodberry: I dunno. I just know I'm not saying who I think it is because then I'll be in waaaay deep. *broad toothy grin*

Cherry: Why? Who do you think it is?

Bloodberry: I ain't sayin'! Figure it out yourself!

Cherry: *thinks*

Panther: *sour-looking expression* DUH, Cherry. She thinks it's Gata!

Bloodberry: *sing songy* I didn't saaaaay thaaaaaat.

Panther: *mocking Bloodberry* But you meeeeeeeeeeant iiiiiiiiiit.

Bloodberry: *ignores Panther*

Cherry: Won't you get in trouble for that?

Panther: Nope. Look up at Gata's notes. She herself admits she can't cook.. yet.

Cherry: Then I'll consider teaching her. *Cherry-smile*

Makoto(from Sailormoon): *comes in with huge tray of a wide variety of food; places them on the table* Sorry I'm late!! I was busy getting stuff in and out of the oven. *smiles* Hi everyone! How's the game going?

Soemon: Must you ask?

Makoto: I'll take that as my cue to bring in more food. *smiles and goes off to get more food*

Cherry: Who called Makoto?

Bloodberry & Panther: Gata.

Cherry: *mouths* Oh.

**two people playing a card game: poker; they're using money**

Luchs: *puts down her hand of cards; smirks* Full house.

Tiger: *sighs defeatedly and puts her cards face up on the table*

Luchs: *eyes go wide* HOW'D YOU GET A ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH?!!

Tiger: *smirking; pulls in the cash* It's called intelligence.

Luchs: *glares* Again. Double or nothing.

Tiger: *shuffles the cards; puts them down* For your sake, I'm out. You'd look pathetic as a beggar. *gets up, takes the money, leaves some for Luchs and leaves*

Luchs: *taps her fingers on the table* Oh, Paaaaaaaantaaaaaaaa!

**back at the refreshments table..**

Hanagata: *looks around suspisciously; goes up to Soemon; whispers something to him*

Soemon: *eyes go wide* Koyuki. *goes off somewhere*

Hanagata: *rubs hands together and grins malevolously(sp??)*

Makoto: *walks in with another tray; looks at Hanagata strangely*

Minako(from Sailormoon): *comes in with a tray; eyes Hanagata; whispers to Makoto* What's he so happy about?

Makoto: *sets the tray down; whispers back* Dunno. I just know he's one of the weirder cast members.

Minako: Kinda like Yuuichiro(Chad)?

Makoto: *after watching Hanagata walk away* I'd say worse.

Minako: Oh. Well, we're done here! Now we can go to Fruits Parlor Crown and scope the area for guys!

Makoto: I'm up for it!

**they leave**

**at the entrance again**

Security Guard: *sees who's approaching; steps aside and watches the person pass, not really noticing the ones with the person*

Otaru: *spots them* Hi, Lorelei!

Lorelei: Hello, Otaru! *turns to Soemon* So, what do you think?

Soemon: *nods and actually smiles* I can't begin to thank you. *holds Koyuki's hand*

Hanagata: *eyes wide; jaw drops* She actually did have something to show him??

Koyuki: *smiles*

Otaru: She smiled?!!

Lime: WAAAAAAAAII!! Koyuki's ok!!!!!! Wai! Wai! WAAAAII!!!

Lorelei: Her maiden circuit is "Purity".

Koyuki: You can go ahead and hug her if you want to.

Soemon: *turns a lighter shade of pink; clears throat; bows* Thank you very much, Lorelei.

Lorelei: *bows* You're welcome, Obiichi-san.

Hanagata: So, are you gonna keep hosting the show?

Soemon: *laughs LOUDLY and heads off to the audience area with Koyuki*

Lorelei: Oooh. That means we'll be needing someone else to host.

**Everyone looks around at eachother and shrugs**

**music™ plays**

Gennai: *from the audience* HE'S SABOTAGING THE SET!!! HE CAN'T DO THAT!!! THIS PLACE ISN'T OURS!!!

**all race outside.. well, not everyone... some were in the lounge drinking and/or talking... namely Tiger, Panther, Luchs, Bloodberry, and Faust**

Bloodberry: *takes a sip of her drink* I wonder why everyone's so worried about Soemon. He's a big boy. He can take care of himself. Besides, he's got Koyuki now.

Faust: He's a moron.

Tiger: *sounding shocked* Fausto-sama!

Faust: Tigeru, you know it's true.

Luchs: I actually pity him.

Panther: Pitied. He's all better now. He got what he wanted. And he turned over to the side of good. There's nothing left to pity.

Bloodberry: *takes another sip* She's got a point.

Tiger: *shrugs and takes sip*

Panther: *drains half a glass*

Luchs: *finishes her glass* More. Must have more.

Bloodberry: More? All right! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! *gets more drinks for everyone*

Panther: *grins while pouring herself a glassfull*

Luchs: We really shouldn't have this much. *swipes bottle away from Panther; pours* Really. We shouldn't.

Bloodberry, Faust, Tiger: *sweatdrop*

Tiger: *pours herself and Faust some expensive drink*

Faust: *looks all drooly-love-ish at Tiger; NOT DROOLING*

Tiger: *finishes pouring while looking up at him in the same manner*

Bloodberry: *nearly gagging* Cheez whiz.. *looks at Panther and Luchs*

Panther and Luchs: *having a tug-of-war game with the bottle of alcoholic beverage*

Bloodberry: *looks around; sees a full bottle; shrugs; takes it and starts pouring some in a glass for herself; realizes no one's paying attention; downs contents of glass in one gulp and starts drinking from bottle*

Wasn't that fun??? ^.^;; Okies. I'll letcha see how the votes are at the moment:

VOTES COUNTER:
Cherry: 2
Lime: 2
TWO MORE VOTES TO GO!

I put it like that so I'll remember the tally. ^-^ Vote, vote, vote!!