Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife 3: Timeless Fashion ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
If you are reading this, you have arrived at the next one-shot in the series of one-shots that I’m posting and it looks like that Trista is the next wife to get her dreams to come true. However, you must be thinking: Someone like her would have tons of dreams, right? She is trapped guarding the Gates of Time and watching the world go by, she would desire a lot of things, huh? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, folks! Anyway, before I start this chapter, I would like to give thanks and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for this one-shot chapter. And I would also like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the usage of the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Power Rangers, Ninjago, Despicable Me, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories as well as songs that end up in this fanfiction!Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during much of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: Age 19

Michelle and Amara: Age 21

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: Age 19

Sakura Haruno: Age 19

Shion: Age 19

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Davis and Kari: Age 18

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Age Twenties

 

Story 7: Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife 3: Timeless Fashion

 

Within the massive futuristic city, there is a place known as Timefox Fabrics and this place is where the latest fashions for all of the universe for made, displayed, and sold and deep within the fashion store, we find none other than Naruto Uzumaki with one of his wives, Trista Meiou AKA Sailor Pluto, in which both he and Trista are in the nude with Trista using her breasts to massage Naruto’s massive manhood.

 

Naruto says, with a sigh of pleasure, “Trista-chan….”

 

Trista tells Naruto, with a loving seductive tone, “I hope that you are enjoying this, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto responds, in bliss, “Oh, yeah…”

 

Trista tells Naruto, with a loving seductive tone, “I’m glad, Naruto-kun.” Trista then licks the head of Naruto’s manhood with her tongue in which she makes sure to pleasure him in all of the right ways causing Naruto to experience orgasm as he releases his hot seed all over Trista’s face and breasts.

 

Naruto, after catching his breath, sees what happened and he says, “Oops.”

 

Trista responds, with a loving tone, “Don’t be sorry, Naruto-kun.” Trista removes Naruto’s still hard manhood from in-between her breasts and puts it with her mouth causing her to suck on it like an erotic candy sucker causing him to grunt and groan in pleasure.

 

Naruto moans out, “Man, Trista-chan…you are incredible…”

 

Trista stops sucking Naruto’s manhood and she tells Naruto, with a loving smile, “It is the duty of a wife to please her husband.”

 

Naruto grunts out, “Well…”

 

Trista tells Naruto, with a loving alluring tone, “Well, the girls and I love it too, Naruto-kun.” Trista then goes back to sucking Naruto’s manhood and Naruto grunts in pleasure in which he puts his hands on Trista’s head as she continues to suck his hard member until Naruto couldn’t take anymore and releases another huge load of his hot sticky seed into Trista’s mouth and throat in which she manages to swallow every single drop. When Naruto is done, Trista takes a cloth to wipe her face and breasts in which she then cleans off Naruto’s manhood off.

 

When she is done, Naruto says, “Trista-chan, you are incredible.”

 

Trista responds, with a warm seductive smile, “I’m glad that you enjoyed yourself, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto responds, “You were really into it.”

 

Trista tells Naruto, with a loving alluring tone, “Anything to please, my Hokage and my king.”

 

Naruto tells Trista, with a foxy grin, “Anything, Trista-chan?” Soon after, Trista was pinned to the ground as Naruto pounds his hot manhood into her womb causing her to moan in pleasure.

 

Trista moans out, “Yes, Naruto-kun…drive your wonderful…cock…deep within me…I want…need it so badly…”

 

Naruto grunts out, “Man, Trista-chan! You are just so tight! You really must want me!”

 

Trista moans out, with an erotic smile, “Yes, I do…I have been…guarding the Time Gates…for so long…it has been so lonely…but now…I’m not alone…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “You are never alone anymore, Trista-chan. You have all of us: Your family.”

 

Trista moans out, “Yes…you are my family…my princesses…my sisters…and we will be together…forever…!!” Trista and Naruto share a deep passionate erotic kiss while Trista goes back to when her dream came true.

 

Flashback; Some years ago; before the opening of Ichiraku Blossom

 

Deep inside of the Leaf Village, we are inside of the Namikaze household/mansion where we find Naruto taking a ‘group bath’ with three of his wives, Michelle, Amara, and Hotaru, where the three young women can’t help to enjoy using their bodies, especially their breasts, to wash Naruto in which he is kissing and ‘touching’ their bare skin.

 

Amara tells Naruto, with a warm smile, “You are such a fox, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Amara, with a foxy sly smile, “I know.”

 

Hotaru tells Naruto, “I can’t wait for the day when Lita’s restaurant opens and we get on stage.”

 

Naruto asks Hotaru, “Nervous, my Firefly-chan?”

 

Hotaru responds, “Quite a bit. I have been not too good with other people for obvious reasons, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Hotaru, “I know the feeling.” Naruto tells Hotaru, gently rubbing her body, “It is the reason that we got together, Hotaru-chan.” Hotaru gives a blushing for multiple reasons and Amara’s ‘parental instincts’ that she has gained ever she, Michelle, and Trista started taking care of Hotaru, but these days, they fade away knowing that Naruto will take care of her and all of them, his wives, in which her parental instincts mainly focus on her child with Naruto.

 

Hotaru says, with a giggle, “Oh, Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto tells them, “Anyway, I’ve got something to tell you, three.”

 

“What's on your mind?" asked Michelle.

"Yeah, you did sound urgent." said Amara.

 

Michelle says, with a giggle, “However, being in this bath makes it feel a bit different.”

"I plan on making Trista's dream of being a fashion designer come true." said Naruto.

Hotaru asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Amara says, “While you are still working on Lita’s, Raye’s, and Mina’s dreams? Man, you are bold!”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “My, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, “I think that Trista-chan would be perfect to create the costumes for our concert when the restaurant opens.”

 

Hotaru says, “I think so, too, Naruto-kun. I’ve seen her sketchbook and she has such wonderful designs.”

 

Amara says, “I’m not surprised that she has dreams. I mean, she has been guarding the Time Gates since the end of the Silver Millennium.”

 

Michelle says, “And I’m willing to believe that it doesn’t give her much time to leave and enjoy herself. She must have only got out to make sure that things were okay on Earth to allow us to be reborn.”

 

Hotaru says, solemnly, “It must have been lonely.”

 

Michelle says, “Yes, it must be. It would be nice to have her dream come true.”

"Yep. But to do that I'll need your help." said Naruto to Michelle. "The three of you are kind of like the three Musketeers. You fought together, lived together, and raised Hotaru together so it stands to reason she must have shown you some of her design sketches."

"Why yes she did." said Amara.

"You know where she keeps her sketchbook?" asked Naruto.

"You bet!" said Michelle.

"Let's go see it quick since she has kid duty to day." said Naruto. "I only need a minute to make a copy of it."

Michelle quickly led him to the book and Naruto used the Star Saber to make a copy.

"So now what?" asked Amara as Naruto put the original book back to where it was.

"Now we get a partner." he said "And I think we can use one from your world."

"Which one?" asked Michelle.

"I think that clothes guy from the show 'Shark Tank' I kind of like the way he deals." said Naruto.

"You mean Daymond John? The FUBU King?" asked Amara. At her husband's nod she said. "Naruto that guy's company is worth 6 billion dollars!"

"Which makes him the perfect mentor for our time girl." said Naruto. "Let's go talk to him. I'm sure he can find time for heroes like us." Naruto then gets up and leaves the bath without putting on a towel while his three wives go up to join him.

"You ever get the feeling we married a guy that can be crazy at times?" Amara asked Michelle.

"Crazy like a fox." said Michelle.

"Point taken." said Amara before they caught up in which they nuzzle their ‘bare’ forms to Naruto.

 

Flashback: On Earth

 

Right now, we find Naruto, Amara, Michelle, and Hotaru, all of whom are fully clothed, are talking with none other than Daymond John and like many in the world, he has been watching what happened during Kaguya’s attack in Tokyo when Naruto first arrived on Earth and much of the events that were happening for the past two years afterwards including SAO and the final battle with Kaguya and Kayaba in Tokyo itself. Let’s just say that he was surprised to be talking to real life super-powered heroes and heroines and he felt that he could get behind Naruto.

 

"So what now?" asked Amara.

"Now we hunt down a big bounty so we can pay for all of this." said Naruto. "I hear there's a terrorist group on this planet called ISIS."

"I hear those guys are really bad." said Amara.

"Uh. Pardon me for asking but aren't you rich enough?" asked Daymond.

"True. I just like to make sure I don't go bankrupt. There's always a chance of that happening every time a new project starts. I've seen you turn down some projects on TV." said Naruto.

Daymond nodded and he says, extending his hand, “Well, I wish you luck in the future.”

 

Naruto takes Daymond’s hand, shakes it, and he says, “Thank you, Daymond-san. And thank you for your time and business.”

 

Flashback; Later on in the Leaf Village

 

"So what's next?" asked Amara as Naruto was marking off the land where the studio's going to be.

"Well. Since I have this copy of Trista's sketchbook I think we could fill the racks. I plan to have her first fashion show a week before Lita's restaurant opens." said Naruto.

"Uh Naruto. That's going to take a lot of time even with your clones since you don't know how to sew." said Michelle.

"True." said Naruto. "Which gets me thinking. Shadow clones are taxing on the chakra if you do it every day. So I was thinking on taking in some experts when it comes to grunt work." said Naruto.

"Who do you have in mind?" asked Michelle.

"The minions from the Despicable Me Movies." said Naruto.

"You do know they're in another realm right? You would need Trista's help to find them." said Amara.

"Not really." said Naruto using the Star Saber to cut open a hole in time and space.

 

Amara asks, “Hold up! How did the Star Saber do that?”

 

Hotaru says, amazed, “I thought that it was a weapon that had the power to destroy a star.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Leave it to our husband to discover that it has another power.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it, Michelle-chan. I found out that the Star Saber, Skyboom Shield, and Requiem Bow had other powers, but they were lost to time and they haven’t thought of these as anything else, but weapons.” Naruto then says, with a sly smile, "It closes when I go through it. Back in flash." With that he stepped in the vortex making it close. Soon he came back with an army of little yellow people. Some with 1 eye, some with 2 eyes.

 

Amara says, amazed, “That was fast.”

 

Hotaru says, “Trista-mama did say that time may work differently in different universes.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “True."

"How did you talk Gru into giving us these guys?" asked Michelle.

"This is only 1/4th of his army." said Naruto. "I gave him some tips to work an honest trade and be good at it. Plus I promised to have his girls come over for a playdate from time to time."

 

So how are we going to make the outfits?" asked Michelle.

"Mom said we can use that tailor shop over there." said Naruto before turning to the Minions. "Alright Minions, listen up!" The Minions, who have been chattering in their classic ‘Minion talks’, focus their attention to Naruto.

 

Amara says, amazed, “That was fast.”

"I assembled you here so you can help one of my wives dream come true!" said Naruto. Immediately, the Minions are focused in which they look at the three women behind Naruto and Naruto tells them, “Yes, these are three of my wives: The lovely tomboy racer, Amara Ten’ou, the sensual violinist, Michelle Kaiou, and the shy cutie, Hotaru Tomoe, in which you can add Uzumaki Namikaze to their last names now.”

 

Hotaru says, with a blush and giggle, “Oh, Naruto-kun…”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “He is the ‘sweet charmer’, Firefly-chan.”

 

Just then one of the Minions gives a ‘wolf whistle’ which annoys Amara, who glares at the Minion, and Naruto says, with a sigh, “Dave, if you please!” One of the Minions, Dave, then bashes the Minion that ‘wolf whistled’ Naruto’s three wives with a hammer in a cartoonish manner.

 

Amara says, “They are Gru’s minions all right.”

 

Hotaru says, with a smile, “I think that they are kind of cute.”

As the Minions swoon over that comment from Naruto, Naruto claps his hands and the Minions focus their attention back to Naruto. "Using this fabric that I made myself, some of you are going to make the first line of clothes while the rest of you help the builder make the fashion studio." Said Naruto.

The Minions start chattering among themselves and Amara says, “I don’t know about this.”

 

Michelle tells Amara, with a warm smile, “What kind of harm can these guys do?”

 

Amara tells Michelle, curiously, “Did you really see those movies?”

"Now then, Group A, you handle the swimsuits. Group B, you handle the sleepwear. Group C, You handle the casualwear and sportswear. Group D you do the underwear. And Group D you got the coats." said Naruto while handing out the sketches.

With Group A, they say in unison, “Ooh…” With Group B of Minions, they make sounds including ‘wolf whistles’ which makes Amara quite suspicious. Going to Group C, they start to run in place while putting exercise type clothing made for them in which they have seem to have gotten out of nowhere. Finally, with Group D, they gain hearts in their eyes and also start ‘wolf whistling’ as they get plenty of ‘highly suggestive’ type material that they also seem to have gotten out of nowhere.

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “B and D seems to be excited about their work.”

 

Amara asks, sarcastically, “I wonder: Why is that?”

 

Hotaru asks, confused, “Where did they get that stuff?”

 

Amara tells Naruto, “You are going to make sure that they don’t find perverted sage’s material, will you?”

 

Naruto says, with a nervous glance, “Please don’t go there, Amara-chan.”

"Now head into that tailor shop and go to work!" said Naruto making them get hopping. As most of the Minions take off to do their work assigned by Naruto, Naruto tells the ones that remain behind, “The rest of you stand by and wait for the builder so you can get started on the studio."

 

One Minion says, “Right, boss!”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Trista’s dream may be ready before the restaurant opens, Naruto-kun.”

 

Amara asks, curiously, “However, there is still a problem. These days, Trista is able to stay with us a lot more since the Shadow Clone Jutsu allows her to leave an energy clone of herself, but even then, she still has to divide her attention between here and the Time Gates. How can she handle running a fashion shop and studio?”

 

Naruto responds, with a smirk, “I’ve actually gotten that figured out.”

 

The three Outer Scouts look at their husband and Hotaru asks, “How, Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto replies, with a foxy grin, “That’s a surprise.”

 

Flashback; in another universe

 

Right now, we are on another planet within another universe as Naruto and Sasuke walking on and looking around the planet, which is none other than Eltar, the birthplace of Zordon, meaning that this is the universe of the Power Rangers.

 

“Why exactly did you bring me here Dobe?" asked Sasuke as he and Naruto was walking on Eltar.

"To bear witness to history in the making Teme." said Naruto. "You see the planet we are now walking on is the birthplace of Zordon, the guy that started the Power Ranger legacy. He made the powers of Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, and In Space."

"Yeah I read the multiverse history books. Zordon's dead so what are we here for?" asked Sasuke making Naruto slap his forehead.

"Sasuke, Zordon may be dead but do you even wonder what happened to his aid Alpha Five?" he asked.

"Come to think of it that robot did go to this planet with him." said Sasuke.

"Exactly! We know Dark Spector came to this planet and grab Zordon when he attacked but no one told us what happened to Alpha Five." said Naruto.

"Well it might stand to reason that robot could have been blasted to junk." said Sasuke.

"True. And that's why we’re here. I plan to gather each and every one of his parts and put him back together." said Naruto.

"I know I'm going to sound stupid for asking this but how come?" asked Sasuke.

"To help Trista watch the Time Gates so she won't have to waste chakra to send a Shadow Clone there every now and then. Alpha will run the HQ I'm planning to make and it's going to watch every part of the multiverse, Time Gates and all." said Naruto making Sasuke slap his forehead.

'I knew that question sounded stupid.' he thought.

"You maybe be wondering how am I going to find the parts right?" asked Naruto.

"That has come up." said Sasuke.

"Watch and learn." said Naruto drawing the Star Saber and holding it up high. The blade glowed and pulled in Alpha's parts like a magnet and Sasuke gives a rare look of surprise not knowing that the Star Saber could be used in such a fashion.

"Ok. That is impressive. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because if there's anyone who's the best at thinking outside the box it's you." said Sasuke before looking at the parts. "Though some of this stuff looks broken and covered with rust."

Naruto used the Star Saber to zap the broken and rusty parts to make them brand new. "You was saying?" he asked.

"Never mind." said Sasuke sweat dropping as the parts was loaded on a wagon.

"Now all that's left is to take this stuff to Amy and ask her to put Alpha together as well as updating his memory files." said Naruto before using the Star Saber to make a new vortex.

 

Sasuke says, “I still don’t know how you did that with a weapon that can blow up a star.”

 

Naruto tells Sasuke, “Teme, do you think that something like Serena’s Silver Crystal could be used for just battle?”

 

Sasuke responds, with a nod, “Point taken, Dobe. The other uses must have been lost to history and time. Well, leave it to you to figure out those ‘other ways’.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Believe it, Sasuke.”

 

Sasuke says, “Anyway, let’s go Dobe. I’ve got things to do, a world to patrol, and…”

 

Naruto asks, with a foxy grin, “And an Uzumaki wife to please, Sasuke?” Sasuke glares at Naruto, who just grins, before Naruto and Sasuke head back to their home universe with the ‘remains’ of Alpha 5.

 

Flashback; Back in the Elemental Countries

 

Back in the Leaf Village, Naruto is with Ami and shows her the ‘remains’ of Alpha 5.

 

And you would like me to put all this together?" asked Ami looking at all the robot parts back at the house a while later.

"If you don't mind." said Naruto.

"I don't know. Robotics aren't really my cup of tea." said Ami.

"But you do know computers. I figure if you scan each part and have the computer figure out which part go where, you might be able to come up with a blueprint. Then these guys can take it from there." said Naruto pointing to the 5 minions who was holding tools.

"Well when you put it that way I guess I can give it a try." said Ami.

"That's my girl." said Naruto giving her a kiss.

 

Ami gives a giggle and Naruto tells the Minions, “Okay, you guys! Now, you follow my wife’s instructions to the letter!”

 

The Minions nod their heads in agreement and Ami says, with a smile, “It feels a bit weird, but nice working with you.” One of the five Minions looks at Ami, gets cartoon hearts in his eyes, and ‘wolf whistles’ at Ami in which the other four Minions bop him in the head causing Ami to be a bit nervous while Naruto sighs as he shakes his head at this.

 

Flashback; Later on that day

 

At this moment, Naruto is in the ‘throes of passion’ with Serena with her legs and arms around Naruto’s waist and back with her voluptuous breasts rubbing against Naruto’s perfectly muscular male while Naruto is pounding his hard manhood into her womb with both of them locked in an erotic and loving kiss.

 

When they break off the kiss, Serena tells Naruto, “Naruto-kun, you are…just so wonderful…I can’t wait…what kind of dresses that…Trista will make…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “Mmm, me too, Serena-chan. I know that she will make them as lovely as all of you are.”

 

Serena gives a giggle and she moans out, “Oh, Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto tells Serena, “And there is more.”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Huh?” Without missing a beat as he continues to pound his hot member into his Moon Queen’s womb, Naruto whispers his plans to Serena causing her to become wide-eyed.

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smirk, “With Alpha there, Trista won’t need to divide her attention anymore since she will have a faithful guardian to assist her in that regard and something tells me that her and my daughter will be able to experience the same joy as long as they check up on the Time Gates enough.”

 

Serena says, with a warm smile and blush on her cheeks, “Oh, Naruto-kun…it is so wonderful…now, Trista-chan…can be with us…for as long as she likes…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “Like I said: Anything for my wonderful vixens.” Naruto and Serena share another passionate kiss before breaking apart.

 

Serena moans out, “Naruto-kun…when I fully become Cosmos…all of you will be joining me…in eternity…”

 

Naruto replies, “That’s right.”

 

Serena moans out, “When we’re done…I’ve become Cosmos…we would have fulfilled…our dreams…!!”

 

Naruto stops her and he says, with a seductive loving tone, “Let’s not think about that. Let’s think about the here and now, Serena-chan.” Naruto and Serena then share another loving wet kiss as they continue their lovemaking.

 

Flashback; Sometime soon after

 

Joining up with Naruto, he is with Ami as they look at the completely rebuilt Alpha 5 while the Minions are relaxing in their own way.

 

Naruto says, “Wow! I knew that you could do it, Ami-chan!”

 

Ami responds, “Thank you, Naruto-kun.” Ami says, pointing to the Minions, “However, without their help, I couldn’t have done it.” The Minions give shy looks and giggle at Ami’s comment.

 

Naruto says, “Anyway, let’s get Alpha started up.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “Let’s hope.” Ami then activates Alpha and the robot then comes to life in which he starts to move around.

 

Alpha 5 shouts out, “AYE-YI-YI-YI-YI!” He looks around and he shouts out, “Who are you? Where am I?”

 

Ami responds, “Calm down, Alpha. You are okay. You are safe.”

 

Naruto tells Alpha 5, “What’s the last thing that you remember?”

 

Alpha 5 responds, “I remember…Returning back to Eltar with Zordon…But then Dark Specter attacked…AYE-YI-YI-YI-YI!”

 

Ami tells Alpha 5, “Easy, Alpha. We managed to update your data banks.”

 

Alpha 5 asks, confused, “You did?” Just then Alpha 5 becomes like statue and when he starts moving, he says, solemnly, “Oh, Zordon…”

 

Naruto says, “Sorry to give you the bad news, Alpha.”

 

Alpha 5 says, “That’s Zordon for you. At least, his death wasn’t in vein. The universe was saved and tons of brand new Power Rangers are keeping the world safe from evil.”

 

Ami says, “Anyway, you have got a new chance for life.”

 

Alpha 5 asks, “So, what am I doing here?”

 

Naruto says, “We hoped that you could give us a hand.” Naruto and Ami then start to explain about their world and universe to Alpha 5.

 

Flashback; At the Time Gates

 

At the Gates of Time, Naruto, Ami, and Alpha 5 are coming up to Sailor Pluto or should I say, a Shadow Clone version of her.

 

The clone of Sailor Pluto asks, “Ami-chan? Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto says, “Hey, Pluto-chan! Or should I say, Pluto-chan’s just as lovely clone.” The Sailor Pluto Shadow Clone gives a blush and Alpha 5 looks at her.

 

Alpha 5 says, “Aye-yi-yi-yi-yi! I have to say that your universe is quite amazing! You couldn’t tell that she is just an energy duplicate.”

 

Sailor Pluto’s Shadow Clone asks, “Who is this?”

 

Ami responds, “This is Alpha Five from the Power Rangers’ universe.” Soon after, Naruto explains to Sailor Pluto’s Shadow Clone the plan.

 

Sailor Pluto’s Shadow Clone asks, amazed, “You don’t mind Alpha?”

 

Alpha 5 responds, “Anything to help heroes and heroines of the universe or should I say, multiverse. The Power Rangers have learned to grow and evolve on their own and they have new sets of new advisors to help as their former Power Rangers if the current teams need them. Plus, Alpha Six is still out there and he proved to be a real help for the Overdrive Power Rangers when they needed him. Without Zordon, there is nothing left for me. At least, in this way, I have purpose and I know that you will visit me once in a while.”

 

Naruto responds, “We, all, will, Alpha. That’s a promise, believe it.”

 

Alpha 5 replies, “Thank you, Naruto. Aye-yi-yi-yi-yi!”

 

Sailor Pluto’s Shadow Clone asks, “How are you going to construct this new headquarters?”

 

Naruto replies, with a grin, “Never underestimate a good storage seal.” Naruto takes out a few storage scrolls and once he has opened the seals, a lot of machines and such similar to Power Ranger’s Power Chamber which is a mixture from pre-Zeo age of Power Rangers up to the Turbo age appears and Naruto says, with a nervous smile, “Some assembly required.”

 

Sailor Pluto’s Shadow Clone says, with a smile, “It seems so.”

 

Naruto tells Sailor Pluto’s Shadow Clone, “And don’t dispel until later. I want to make it a surprise.”

 

Sailor Pluto’s Shadow Clone responds, “As you wish, Naruto-kun.” However, the Shadow Clone is gaining ideas on how to thank Naruto for this help and increasing her freedom from the Time Gates since they will be more protected than before.

 

Flashback; Later on

 

Back in the Leaf Village, Hinata and Sakura are watching the completed Timefox Fabrics fashion shop take shape and Naruto is with them.

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “I don’t know how you do it, Naruto.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “You are his wife like me and you still don’t understand, Sakura? That’s not very considerate.”

 

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “Hey! You know as well as I do that Naruto tends to do things that boggle the mind, Hinata! He has surprised you!”

 

Naruto responds, with a loving smile, “She knows, Sakura-chan. She is just teasing you.” Naruto kisses Sakura on the lips, she blushes, and she loving smiles at Naruto.

 

Sakura replies, with a mischievous grin, “Okay, but when we have our ‘fun’ tonight, I get to dominate her with you.”

 

Hinata gains a wide blush and she gives an ‘eep’ from her mouth and a familiar female voice says, “I think that you are going to have to wait, Sakura.” Everyone looks to see Trista, dressed in a very sexy grey and black female business suit with matching heels, walking up to them, goes over to Naruto, and gives a deep, passionate, and loving kiss on his lips.

 

When they are done, Naruto says, “I think that you know about your new assistant at the Time Gates and the new headquarters that I created.”

 

Trista responds, with a nod, “Yes, I do. The Foxmoon Chamber is just perfect and I have a special device that can allow me to teleport me as instantly I need to be in case of an emergency. Alpha Five is just perfect to assist me keeping the Time Gates safe and it can be our headquarters in case of emergency and…more.”

 

Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto blush and Naruto says, “I’m not sure what Alpha will think.”

 

Trista tells Naruto, with a warm loving enticing smile, “Anyway, you and I need to go.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Go where?” He then yelps as Trista yanks him by the collar and drags him away.

 

Hinata asks, amazed, “What has gotten into Trista?”

 

Sakura responds, “And you are teasing me about not knowing our husband, Hinata?” Hinata gives an annoyed look at Sakura, who gives a sly grin, while Trista is gently ‘dragging’ Naruto away.

 

Flashback; Opening night for Timefox Fabrics

 

The grand opening show for Timefox Fabrics was a great success especially since Serena, Mina, Raye, Lita, Hinata, Sakura, Shion, and even Ino took the position of models for the opening night and it was an incredible success for multiple reasons. Right now, we are inside of Trista’s personal office where a fold down bed comes down from the wall and we can see that this fold down bed, which Naruto planned for Trista to use if she gets stuck for late night business, is just as good as any luxury. Trista gently forces Naruto onto the bed and gently kisses him on the lips.

 

When they release from the kiss, Trista tells him, lovingly, “Naruto-kun, I don’t know what to say. You have given me a chance to completely enjoy life in our universe outside of the Time Gates and you have given me the chance to experience my dream like many people on Earth and your world have done for as long as I have been trapped watching the Time Gates.”

 

Naruto responds, “You deserve a chance for a life of your own, Trista-chan. No one should be so lonely. All we have to do is make sure that Alpha has company once in a while.”

 

Trista says, “I know since he is part of our ‘family’ now.”

 

Trista backs away and Naruto asks, “What are you doing?”

 

Trista responds, with a loving smile, “Thanking you, Naruto-kun. I am yours to command this night. No one how silly or kinky your request is, I will obey your every command and whim.” Naruto doesn’t know what to say, but Kurama has ideas in which he floods Naruto’s mind with erotic ideas and Naruto tries to resist, but he can’t resist and his eyes become silt-like soon enough.

 

Naruto tells Trista, “Give me a sexy strip show, my darling time vixen.”

 

Trista responds, with a loving seductive tone, “Your wish is my command, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto then says, with a foxy smile, “Call me ‘Master Naruto-kun’ while you are doing this.”

 

Trista replies, with a loving alluring tone, “As you wish, Master Naruto-kun.” Trista, wearing her sexy female business outfit, then starts to dance a seductive dance as she slowly and seductively strips off one piece of clothing after another causing Naruto to become aroused as the ‘tent’ in his pants is showing. As Trista strips down into a pair of sexy black silk bra and panties, Naruto can’t help to remove his clothing until both he and Trista are completely nude in which Trista goes over and bends in front of Naruto taking his manhood into her hands.

 

Naruto says, huskily, “Trista-chan…”

 

Trista responds, “I know, Master Naruto-kun.” Trista then licks the head of Naruto’s manhood with her tongue before she puts it into her mouth causing Naruto to grunt in pleasure as he puts his hands on her head and Trista blushes and mentally slyly smiles at this knowing that Naruto is enjoying her ‘treatment’. Trista then starts to gently rub Naruto’s ball causing him to grunt louder in pleasure as Trista continues to suck on his manhood and soon, Naruto is unable to take anymore and he releases his hot seed down her mouth and throat causing her to nearly gag, but somehow, Trista manages to swallow it down. When Naruto is done, Trista then licks Naruto’s manhood clean and she then tackles Naruto onto the bed and kisses him passionately which is completely unexpected for the Time Guardian.

 

Naruto says, breathlessly, “Trista-chan…”

 

Trista responds, “I’m sorry, Master Naruto-kun. This is a dream come true for me. I’ve been in the Time Gates for so long and seeing the Earth go by and now, you came into the life of my fellow Scouts and my princess. I’ve been holding myself back due to my duties as Sailor Senshi and Guardian of the Gates of Time.”

 

Naruto tells Trista, seductively, “Well, you don’t need to anymore, Trista-chan.” Naruto and Trista share a deep loving erotic kiss in which Naruto flips them around in the bed and inserts his still hard manhood into her womb and starts to make hot love to her causing Trista to moan out in pleasure with her breasts jiggling every time Naruto pumps her with his hard member.

 

Trista moans out, “Oh, Master Naruto-kun…I…I love you…I love you as I love my princess…and my fellow Scouts…I never told them…out of fear…I’ve lived so long…at the Time Gates…and I thought that it was my…destiny to guard the Gates…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “Your destiny is the only one that you make, Trista-chan. You are not alone and you will never be alone. You will experience nothing, but joy and love, believe it.”

 

Trista moans out, with a loving smile on her lips, “I know…Master Naruto-kun…please keep…keep going…make love to me…I want…I need you…!!” Naruto and Trista share another intense loving erotic kiss and while Naruto is still pumping his hot manhood into Trista’s womb, Naruto also fondles one of Trista’s breasts.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Oh, yeah. You are so tight, Trista-chan. You make me want to come.”

 

Trista moans out, with a seductive smile, “I know, Master Naruto-kun…you and I may have already been ‘intimate’…but please make me lose complete control…!!” Naruto and Trista share a third passionate and loving wet kiss and soon enough, Trista experience seven orgasms while Naruto sends his hot seed into her womb a total of three times in which a certain fox within Naruto can’t help to enjoy itself feeling the sensations that Biju’s ‘container’ is experiencing and more.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

With Alpha 5 helping to watch over the Time Gates in the Foxmoon Chamber headquarters, there is no more reason for Trista to come to the Time Gates constantly or even leave a clone at the Time Gates before coming back to replace it. However, she, Naruto, and all of Naruto’s wives always visit Alpha 5 every once in a while and Trista visits on her own every once in a while out of her old habits, but also to visit her new friend. She and Alpha 5 have become fast friends and while this causes Trista to have complete faith in Alpha 5’s abilities, which has been enhanced by firewalls and protections on his programming to prevent any virus from tampering with him and enhancements on his frame to make sure that he is harder to destroy, Trista’s new friendship with Alpha 5 makes her want to visit and see how he is doing in which Alpha 5 is doing fine since the Foxmoon Chamber includes a lot of activities with one of them being a ‘link’ that allows him to ‘download’ into the various VRMMO to enjoy with an Amusphere-like program that instantly logs him out in case of an instant emergency with defensive shields that protect his robot body to make sure that no one tries anything if they manage to succeed to sneak into the chamber which very highly improbable thanks to the ever growing defensives in the chamber.

 

With Alpha 5 well establish at his new job and Trista’s newfound freedom, her new business has become an universal success with her fashions becoming top crazes in the Elemental Countries and even on Earth, but Trista is doing it for the enjoyment and joy that it brings her. Speaking of joy, with her more complete freedom from the Time Gates, Trista couldn’t help to completely let go of all of the ‘restraints’ of passion and love that she has been holding back during her time guarding the Time Gates. And you must suspect that after one thousand years, she had to have holding back ‘quite a bit’. Kurama also ‘helped’ in that regard, but that will be left to everyone’s imagination.

 

At this time, Naruto and Trista are together in Trista’s office at Timefox Fabrics where Trista and Naruto are continuing their hot lovemaking and their lips are locked in a deep passionate wet kiss causing Trista’s moans of ecstasy to be muffled as she experienced her orgasm while Naruto pumps a load of his hot seed into her womb.

 

When they were done, they release from the kiss and Naruto asks Trista, “Are they ready Trista-chan?”

 

Trista responds, breathlessly, “Yes, they are, Naruto-kun. You and the girls are going to love them.”

 

Naruto tells Trista, “I’m sure that we will, Trista. Lovely wares created by a timeless beauty.”

 

Trista says, with a loving smile, “Naruto-kun…” Naruto and Trista then share another deep and passionate loving kiss in which they don’t seem to know, at least at this moment, Naruto’s seed has found an egg to fertilize in Trista’s womb in which Trista is, once again, pregnant with Naruto’s child.

 

(Within the Namikaze mansion; A good time afterwards)

 

Inside of the Namikaze mansion, Naruto is with all of his wives, all of whom are wearing outfits similar to Leia’s ‘slave outfit’ from ‘Star Wars: Return of the Jedi’ movie expect that the color of the bikini top and loincloth being different colors. Serena’s outfit has a silver bikini top and loincloth, Sakura’s outfit has pink bikini top and loincloth, Hinata’s outfit has a Egyptian blue bikini top and violet loincloth, Galaxia’s top and loincloth are golden, Shion’s outfit is pure white, and the rest of the Sailor Scouts’ bikini tops and loincloths are in their respective ‘Sailor Scout colors’. While Mina is putting a ‘sexy dance’ for Naruto, Amara and Michelle are behind each side of Naruto and massaging his arms and shoulders, Sakura is massaging his back, Lita is coming in to serve all of them dinner, Hinata, Hotaru, and Serena are in front of him with Raye and Ami resting their heads on his lap while Shion and Galaxia are also ‘squeezing in’.

 

Michelle says, “I have to say that I’m not surprised by your taste, Naruto-kun.”

 

Amara says, with a giggle, “No kidding.”

 

Mina says, with a seductive smile, “However, I love it.”

 

Raye says, with a grin, “You would, Mina-chan.”

 

Michelle says, “These are excellently designed and made.”

 

Lita says, “By Trista-chan, no doubt.”

 

Trista, who is lying in a ‘sexy pose’ nearby, responds, “I’m glad that you like them girls.”

 

Mina says, with a giggle, “Yeah! I feel like that I’m Leia!”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “Maybe we should give our ‘Naruto the Hutt’ a good time.” All of Naruto’s wives giggle at this and they look at him with lustful and longing looks in their eyes in which Naruto knows that he is in for a long night.

 

End of Story 7

 

We have managed to come to the end of the latest one-shot story! I know that it seems confusing, but this story takes place in the middle of ‘time skip’ between Naruto taking down the ‘rebels’ with Sailor Sun/Sakura and Sailor Star/Hinata and opening night of Ichiraku Blossom in Story 6 of these one-shot stories. I hope that clears up any confusion that you may have with this and the previous one-shot, folks! Anyway, read and review to tell me what you think and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!