Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife 5: Speedy Records ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, we’ve entered the next story in the series of one-shots known as the ‘Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife’ in which I think that you know what it is all about, folks. I have to inform you that they are going to be ending within a few more one-shots or so and I’ll be moving onto ‘other things’, everyone. Anyway, I would like to give thanks and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for this one-shot chapter. And I would also like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the usage of the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Power Rangers, Ninjago, Despicable Me, Speed Racer, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories as well as songs that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during much of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: Age 19

Michelle and Amara: Age 21

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: Age 19

Sakura Haruno: Age 19

Shion: Age 19

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Davis and Kari: Age 18

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Age Twenties

 

Story 9: Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife 5: Speedy Records

 

Within the streets of the massive city that the Leaf Village has become, there is chaos on the streets as a red sports car zips through the streets where inside of the car, we find none other than Amara Ten’ou in the driver’s seat while Naruto is in the passenger’s seat with a really nervous look on his face as well as for good reason.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Do you really have to go this far, Amara-chan?”

 

Amara responds, with a sly smirk, “Come on, Naruto-kun! Don’t tell me that the ‘Second Six Path Sage’ is scared of a little speed? You go fast a lot too!”

 

Naruto responds, “When I’m flying through the air, Amara-chan!”


Amara retorts, “Well, it is your fault. You keep getting us pregnant and while I don’t know why, I’m always so hot and horny. We’re getting home and we having ‘husband and wife’ time, got it?”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Yes, ma’am.”

 

Kurama says, with a chuckle, “For once, the Uchiha brat was right! You are so tamed!”

 

Naruto retorts, annoyed, “Oh, clam it, Kurama! Or I’m going to show you those kiddy shows from Earth that give you nightmares!”

 

Kurama says, with a yelp, “You wouldn’t dare!”

 

Naruto responds, with a sly tone, “Try me, Kurama.”

 

Kurama snarls at Naruto and Amara tells Naruto, with a sly grin, “You had better be ready for tonight, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Amara-chan really likes to take things ‘fast’ and it isn’t surprising that her dream was to live life in the ‘fast line’, believe it!”

 

Flashback; Some years ago

 

Deep within the Namikaze mansion, Naruto and Amara are inside of the bathroom facility with Amara’s back towards Naruto and her front facing the wall while Naruto is pumping his hot manhood in and out of her womb, which is soaking wet.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Wow, Amara-chan! Again!”

 

Amara moans out, “Your fault…Naruto-kun…you have turned me into a complete ‘fast woman’…I can’t wait for anything anymore…including a good fucking from my husband…please just shut up and make my ass raw already…!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “How can I say no to you, Amara-chan?” Naruto then continues to pound his hard manhood into her womb like a dog in the heat causing Amara to moan out in erotic pleasure and excitedly.

 

Amara moans out, “Oh, yeah…I never thought…I would enjoy…anything…other than my…private times…with Michelle-chan…but you are fucking unbelievable Naruto-kun…Michelle…and I just…want you…all the time…!!”

 

Naruto tells Amara, seductively, “Speaking of wants, Amara-chan, what do you want?”

 

Amara moans out, “What…What do you mean…by that…?”

Naruto responds, “Now, Amara-chan. You know better than that. Tell me what you desire the most.” Naruto then brings Amara into a loving erotic kiss and puts his hands on her breast allowing Naruto to fondle them while ‘making’ Amara tell Naruto her dreams after he breaks off the kiss with her.

 

Flashback; Within Whirlpool

 

During this time we now find Naruto in Whirlpool when Serena came over to him.

"What's going through your head this time Naru-kun?" she asked.

"A 2 in 1 this time." said Naruto. "You see, we're giving Team Foxstar a good start thanks to our weekly performances at IB. But to really get to the big time we need to sign under a record label. Trouble is it's so hard to find one that can give us a really good deal."

"Tell me about it. Some guys always try and cheat the talents." sighed Serena.

"Which leads me to think we should start our own and Raye can be its CEO." said Naruto. Naruto then turns his attention at another location and he shouts out, "Minions, blueprints!" Soon after, a group of Minions makes their classic appearance and run over to hand over some blueprints to Naruto.

Serena says, amazed, “I keep wondering how they keep popping up like that.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I keep asking Gru the same thing.”

 

After getting the blueprints from Naruto, Serena asks, “What’s this?”

"Presenting Foxflame Records!" said Naruto.

"A record company with a hotel, spa, water park and entertainment center like our hospital?" asked Serena looking at the blueprints.

"Yep. I figure if there's any talent out there other than our group then they might be trying to find a place to live he or she or they can afford. I figure as long as they work for us, room and board should be part of the deal." said Naruto. Plus we'll make everything pet proof so they can bring their pets with them. We won't just be making records, but also music videos."

"You are as sweet as always." said Serena kissing him. "So what's the next plan?"

"Aside from making this part of Raye's dreams come true, I was thinking on working on Amara's." said Naruto. "Now your planet has a pro racing league called NASCAR, but all the tracks just make you keep turning left. Not really much fun."

"Tell me about it." said Serena. "So what do you have in mind?"

"The multiverse has lots of great fun out there." said Naruto getting out a DVD titled "Speed Racer".

"Are you thinking on getting Amara able to join the WRL?" gasped Serena.

"Not just that. But I plan on having her to be a part of Racer Motors." said Naruto.

 

Serena asks, “This may be a dumb question: But how are you going to do that?”

 

Naruto tells Serena, with a foxy smile, “You’ll see, my moon princess.”

 

Flashback; Speed Racer universe

 

Within the universe of Speed Racer, a gateway opens up where Naruto, Sasuke, Serena, and Hinata walk out in which the portal closes afterwards.

 

"And why did you bring me to this world Dobe?" asked Sasuke as he Naruto Serena and Hinata was walking to Speed's house after arriving in his world.

"Come on T. It's not every day you get to see a new world. Besides once I tell this people who we are and what we can do, they might be skeptical since this world doesn't know us so I need to show off your bloodline." said Naruto.

"Isn't that why you brought Hinata?" asked Sasuke.

"Naru-kun just wants to be double sure Sasuke." said Hinata.

"Yep. If we play our cards right not only would Amara be a racer, you could get a cool car to ride in on your travels." said Naruto.

"Well when you put that way I suppose I could bear this trip." said Sasuke.

 

Serena says, “Not to be insulting, but why would you need a race car? You have a Dojutsu that can travel through alternate realms like Kaguya’s dimensions, right? It seems weird to have a race car when you can warp between places.”

 

Sasuke responds, with a plain tone, “And I have to walk in these dimensions, Meatball Head. In fact, ninja have to walk, run, and leap around a lot to get to places while you have cars and such that can move faster than we can despite their ‘pollution problems’. Nearly all the people in both worlds can’t fly without help and having cars would reduce the amount of shoes that we need to get in our lifetimes. Don’t you think that we wear sandals outside of a beach for a reason?”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Good point.”

 

Naruto asks, “Shall we get going?” Soon after, the group arrives at the home and they knock at the door in which the Racer family answers the door.

 

Pops Racer asks, “Who are you?”

 

Naruto says, “The name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and we were here to see you and your family, Racer-san.” The Racer family look at each other and later on, Naruto, Serena, Sasuke, and Hinata are inside in which they explain who they are and where they come in which a little ‘show and tell’ convinces the Racer family.

 

Sparky says, amazed, “Oh, wow! Real life ninjas!”

 

Pops Racer says, with a whistle, “Personally, I was wondering what that situation with that strange light was and those roots and vines spread all over the world.”

 

Serena says, “Sorry about that. Typical insane evil ego-maniac wanting to enslave everyone and everything around us.”

 

Trixie says, “Tell me about it.”

"So why did you travel all this way to see us?" asked Speed.

"As you know because I was the last male of my family at least on my Mom's side I needed to take in more than 1 wife. It's a law my homeland has to keep well known families from dying out." said Naruto.

"You must have insane stamina to be able to bear it all!" said Sparky.

"Oh he has." said Hinata blushing.

"He can put us over the edge at least 10 times a night." said Serena also blushing.

"Pops what are they talking about?" asked Spritle confused.

"It's not the type of know-how that should be in the minds of people your age kiddo." said Naruto patting the young boy on the head before handing him a plate of cookies. "If you promise to wait till your older to ask that you can have this."

"Okay." said Spritle taking the plate.

"I'm trying to limit the amount of sweets he gets." said Mrs. Racer.

"Don't worry. Our family cook has made a special tasteless health formula in all her recipes." said Serena.

"So you could find him being a few inches higher by this time tomorrow." said Naruto.

 

Mrs. Racer asks, curiously, “Do you have anything else that I can use?”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Sure, my friend, Lita, has plenty of recipes.”

 

Mrs. Racer says, with a smile, “That would be wonderful.”

"Ok. Let's get back on track shall we?" asked Pops.

"Oh right. You see the thing is 1 of my wives wants to be a Racer and the tracks where Serena comes from are not really fun so when I found out about this world I figured on getting her to sign up in the WRL. Under Racer Motors." said Naruto.

"Why our company?" asked Pops.

"Because you make amazing cars Mr. Racer and you understand honor. Plus I figure Speed could use a good teammate to watch his back." said Naruto.

"I was making a car for Trixie." said Pops. "She's going to start next season."

"Well the more people you got, the better the chances." said Naruto.

"Well I can't really afford another driver right now." said Pops before Naruto placed a big bag of money on the table.

"How about now?" he asked.

 

Pops’ eyes nearly leap out of his head and Sparky yells out, “How did you get all that cash?”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “Bounty hunting and dabbling in treasure hunting.”

 

Sasuke says, “Like finding and lifting the remains of a Spanish treasure fleet back on our Earth, Dobe.” The Racer family and Trixie are flabbergasted and they are wonder who and what they are dealing with.

 

Naruto says, putting some blueprints in front of the Racer family, “And to sweeten the deal…”

 

When Pops Racer looks at the plans, he is completely flabbergasted and he says, amazed, “Oh my…!!”

 

Sparky says, shocked, “This tech is amazing!”

 

Hinata says, with a giggle, “It helps to have plenty of geniuses where you come from.”

 

Pops Racer says, “With this money and this tech, I could do what you ask, but I need to be sure about the young lady that you wish throw into the race track.”

 

Serena says, “We can assure you that Amara has the ‘right stuff’.”

 

Pops Racer responds, “I’m a person that believes that seeing is believing.”

 

Naruto says, taking out a DVD, “We knew that and we have something to show you.”

 

"Well I guess I can see what she can do." said Pops.

"I got a presentation all set." said Naruto putting a DVD in the family's player and turning it on.

As the Racer family looks at Amara’s driving skills, Speed says, “Wow, she has talent.”

 

Trixie says, excitedly, “She does! I’m finally glad that there is a good female racer that can match it with the boys!”

 

Pops Racer says, with a nod, “By the look of this presentation, she does have the talent.”

"Think you can use her now?" asked Naruto.

"Well videos are nice but I would like her to show us what she can do in person." said Pops before thinking for a bit. "I got it! How about she faces Speed in a practice race at Thunderhead?"

"I'll need 4 weeks to get her ready." said Naruto.

"That'll be fine." said Pops. "Anything else?"

"Well could you make me a copy of the Mach 5?" asked Naruto. "I've been meaning to get a good family car for a while."

 

Pops was about the yell out about how the Mach 5 is not a ‘family car’, but he then realizes and he says, “You, superhero types, really love living on the edge, don’t you? You have one life to life despite it lasting a lot longer than us ‘mortal men and women’.”

 

Sasuke says, “Despite us having such powers, we are just as mortal as you.”

 

Speed says, “He has a point, pops. And they face such incredible life and death situations, you can’t blame them for doing such things because they know they have one life to live. And I also suspect that their ‘friend’ is going to be the one using that car.”

 

Pops says, “Point taken, Speed.”

 

Naruto asks, “So, what do you say, sir?”

 

Pops says, with a smirk, “Well, this is one of the strangest things that I have ever done, but why not? You have a deal.” Pops and Naruto then shake their hands and there are plenty of smiles from this agreement. "Ok." said Pops. "Any mods you want me to put in the copy?"

"For starters, make it a 4 seater. 2nd, paint in silver instead of white." said Naruto. "And instead of the number 5 on the doors, put this on the doors instead." He showed Pops the Konoha symbol with Serena's crescent mark under it. Soon enough, they start to discuss about getting the details done.

 

Flashback; Later on in Whirlpool

 

Within Whirlpool, we are inside of the massive building that’s Foxflame Records where we find Raye and Naruto going through the place as the Minions and others were running around the workings of the place.

 

Naruto tells Raye, “You were great, Raye-chan.”

 

Raye responds, “Thanks, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Raye, “So, what do you think of this place?”

 

Raye says, “It is incredible.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I’m glad that you like it since it all yours after all.”

 

Raye asks, stunned, “Seriously?”

 

Naruto tells Raye, “See for yourself, Raye-chan.” Soon enough, Naruto takes her to an office with her name on it.

 

Raye says, “I can’t believe it.”

 

Naruto tells Raye, “Since we managed to get our first album done before it opens, why not take a look within your ‘private office’?”

 

Raye responds, “With pleasure, Naruto-kun.” Raye and Naruto enter Raye’s new office within the studio where it is made for official business combined with a place to ‘take a breather’. There is a fold down bed that comes from one section of the wall of the room and it is as luxurious as a bed in a luxury sweet from a five star hotel. And that’s where Raye and Naruto are now in which Raye has on the tiara, cloth choker, earrings, and platform shoe versions of her high-heeled shoes as Sailor Mars. Other than that she is completely naked and Naruto is pumping his hard manhood in and out of her womb.

 

Naruto tells Raye, with a foxy smile, “I never knew that you were so kinky, Raye-chan. Aren’t you a miko?”

 

Raye responds, in erotic pleasure, “Shut up, Naruto-kun…it is your fault…that I’m not a pure miko…anymore…and I’m such a naughty woman…!!”

 

Naruto tells Raye, with a lustful and loving tone, “Well, you are the Sailor Soldier of Passion, correct? What’s wrong with letting go with your husband?” Raye and Naruto share an erotic loving kiss in which Raye warps her legs around Naruto’s perfectly muscular waist and her arms around his shoulders in which she tries to put Naruto down on the bed, but Naruto keeps Raye pinned onto the bed.

 

Raye moans out, “Hey, Naruto-kun…I’m the boss…here…!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “Well, I’m the boss of you, Raye-chan!”

 

Raye grunts out, “We’ll see…!!” After the course of their hot lovemaking, Raye experiences seven orgasms while Naruto fills her womb after coming inside of her three times.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Within Namikaze mansion, Naruto and Amara are together as Raye, wearing only a red microkini top and G-string and showing an expanded waistline to show that she is in the later stage of pregnancy, walks into the room.

 

Raye says, “It is about time.”

 

Amara tells Raye, “Sorry, Raye, but I have him today.”

 

Raye yells out, “Hey, Amara! I’m knocked up again! I’m horny and I need some from my husband!”

 

Amara says, “Then just come along already.”

 

Naruto’s eyes widen and Kurama says, slyly, “You are going to get some tonight, kit!”

 

Naruto retorts, “Oh, shut it, Kurama!”

 

Kurama says, “It is your fault, kit. Remember what happened after Amara got the go ahead?”

 

Flashback; Speed Racer universe

 

At the Thunderhead track, Amara is within the new car designed by Pops Racer and the Racer family is amazed at how well she is driving.

 

Speed says, with a smile, “Well, I can say that she is a natural.”

 

Sparky says, awe-struck, “No kidding, Speed!”

 

Trixie asks Speed, “Getting nervous, Speed?”

 

Speed says, with a smile, “No, Trixie. Excited.”

 

Trixie says, with a smile, “Not surprising since you have been winning race after race in which Racer X is the only one to give you a run for your money.”

 

Speed rubs his head and Pops says, looking at Amara intently, “Incredible! The turns…the moves…She is a natural! Only Speed could have such ability! Remarkable talent!”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I told you so, Pops-san.”

 

When Amara is finished with the test, Naruto asks her, “How is the car?”

 

Amara says, with a smirk, “Just great. I’ve been waiting for a car like this. The other race cars have been too slow lately.”

 

Trixie says, “You have a need for speed.”

 

Amara says, with a smile, “Yeah. I used to need it from running from something, but these days, I need because…Well, it is just there. I just need to go faster and further.”

 

Speed says, “I can understand.”

 

Naruto tells Pops, “So, what do you thinks, Pops-san?”

 

Pops says, “I think that she is perfect.”

 

Amara asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Pops tells Amara, extending his hand, “Welcome to Racer Motors!”

 

Amara asks, shocked, “Huh?”

 

Naruto tells Amara, “What do you think Amara?”

 

Amara says, with a grin, “Sounds like fun, Naruto-kun.” Soon after, Amara and Pops shake their hands in order to seal the deal.

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “And I’ve also got something else to make the deal even sweeter.” Naruto snaps his fingers and he yells out, “Hey, Minions!” Soon after, a group of Minions comes out wheeling trailers full of finished cars.

 

Trixie says, amazed, “Oh my goodness!”

 

Pops yells out, flabbergasted, “How did you get them done so fast?”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “It helps when you got workers that work for bananas.” Naruto takes out a large group of bananas and throws them to the Minions in which they quickly grab them.

 

Speed says, “Well, you have got some interesting workers, Naruto.” But just then the Speed family’s monkey, Chim-Chim, tries to steal the bananas and they get into a cartoonish fight.

 

Amara says, with a sigh, “Saw that coming.” As Spritle goes over to break up the fight, Naruto sighs as he decides to help out as well.

 

Flashback; Later on

 

Naruto and Amara are together within a hotel room with both of them in the nude with Amara sucking on Naruto’s manhood.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Man, Amara…I thought…you would be tried out…after your first major race…”

 

Amara stops sucking on Naruto’s manhood and she says, while she is massaging it, “Not even close, Naruto. I have to admit that life in the ‘fast lane’ is great and I have you for it.”

 

Naruto responds, “Well, I’m your husband…”

 

Amara says, “A normal husband doesn’t go as far to pleasing their wives. Yes, they make them nice and happy, but you really go the extreme.”

 

Naruto replies, “Hey, I’m on top of the world…what’s wrong with sharing it with…my loved ones…?”

 

Amara responds, with a lustful smile, “And what’s wrong with your wife being ‘extreme’ in her thanks to her wonderful husband? Now, just shut up, enjoy yourself with me, and come inside of my mouth.” Amara then starts to suck his hard member again and pleasuring it in a way that Naruto can’t take much for too long causing him to release his hot seed down Amara’s mouth and throat. When she has swallowed every single drop, Amara and Naruto are both on the bed and start to engage in hot lovemaking with Amara trying to be on top. In the end, Amara is on all fours on the bed with Naruto pumping his hot manhood into her womb while fondling her breasts.

 

Naruto says, “Sorry, Amara-chan. I love you, but I’m the alpha fox.”

 

Amara retorts, “You think that I give a fuck, Naruto-kun…just keep going…Man…this is incredible…I can see…if you fuck a woman…they will want you…forever…!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smirk, “I’m not sure if I’m complemented or insulted, Amara-chan. Anyway, maybe, you and I can have Hotaru-chan and Michelle-chan join us.”

 

Amara responds, with a lovely smile, “Before…I would have pounded you…for adding Firefly…She is an adult now…a woman with desire like me and Michelle…but I love her so much…however, you made us all happy…and I can’t help to love the idea…I don’t know how you do…but you make everything that makes a woman…a woman…take me over…and sends my tomboy qualities right out the window…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a foxy smile, “I guess that I have that effect on people, Amara-chan.” The two of them share a wet loving and erotic kiss as they continue their hot lovemaking for many hours to come.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Right now, we are seeing the duplicate of Mach 5 with the modifications given by Naruto as it drives down and around with a young woman that doesn’t look like any of the Sailor Scouts, Hinata, Sakura, Shion, and Galaxia, but a female version of Speed Racer in fact. Inside of the trunk of the car or what should have been the trunk, there is a massive living area with a swimming pool, cargo bay, and ‘living area’ with Naruto and all of his wives inside.

 

Shion says, amazed, “I can’t believe that you fit everything in the trunk of a car!”

 

Trista says, “It is the beauty of sub-space pockets.”

 

Sakura says, “I never would have believed it until we had combined the powers of the Skyboom Shield, the Star Saber, and Requiem Bow together.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “It isn’t surprising that these three weapons that had such destructive powers also have the power to create in which the Star Saber proved that very well.”

 

Hinata says, “I have admit that such a ‘secret gateway’ is nice.”

 

Raye tells Serena, “Don’t you have to be somewhere?”

 

Serena responds, “Shadow Clones, remember?”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “With special reinforcement, they can work wonders Raye-chan!”

 

Lita says, with a smirk, “And that means that we have the day all to ourselves!”

 

Hotaru says, “Our Shadow Clones might not be too thankful since they are the ones taking care of the babies.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “They will get over it once they reintegrate with us.”

 

Shion says, with a warm smile, “Now, let’s just enjoy ourselves.” Soon enough, the wives of Naruto began to enjoy ‘snuggle time’ while no one would suspect that’s going on within the trunk of the Mach 5 style car.

 

End of Story 9

 

Another day and it is another one-shot, folks! There are just a few more ‘dreamers’ to take into consideration, everyone! Like I have said before, any of you have any ideas for any one-shots, please give a review and I will take your idea into consideration, folks! Once again, please read and review and tell me what you think, but no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!