Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online the Movie: Alternating Scales ❯ Final Realm Chaos ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
With the start of this chapter, I’m going to have to say that UNI-SHOCKER has met their end in this story. Their role in this story has gone to its final conclusion and they are no longer a ‘factor’ in these final chapters, but it doesn’t mean that we won’t see them one more time in the story. If you want to find out what happens with them, you are going to have to keep an eye on the story. Now, before I start this ‘scene’, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them. However, most of all, I would like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the organization UNI-SHOCKER and everything about them, but most of all, I would like to give this author EXTRA thanks and credit for being the inspiration for this story and helping me form it as a co-writer and beta in the first place.

 

Now, it is time log in everyone and I hope that no one will hate for this, but…LINK START!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kamen Rider, Cross Ange, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Queen’s Blade/Queen’s Gate, Gundam series, including Gundam Build Fighters, Sekirei, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Senran Kagura, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Dot-hack series, Log Horizon, Star Trek series, Stargate series, World of Warcraft series, Power Rangers series, Tron, Code Lyoko, Rave Master, Mouse, DC Universe, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense mature violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including firearms usage, mind-control, and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online the Movie: Alternating Scales

 

Scene 21: Final Realm Chaos

 

April 29, 2026, Tokyo, New National Stadium

 

Inside of the New National Stadium, there is a large dome of energy surrounding much of one area of the stadium and within that dome, a ‘pocket dimension’ of a kind, Embryo is dueling against Sailor Celestial with the rest of her friends and family watching in which she has a collar that prevents her from using her powers due to the collar causing the ability to focus her powers correctly with the collar being unable to be removed unless she wins the duel and if any attempt to remove the collar in a different way is made, the collar is self-destruct and kill Sailor Celestial. And also, the duel forces the duelists to experience their most painful memories when they lose life-points.

 

Currently, Embryo has 4000 life-points, one Vampiric Leech (500/1200) in defense mode, and one card face-down and Sailor Celestial has 3500 life-points with no monsters and cards on the field in which she has drawn her first card to take her turn.

 

“My move!” Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card. Sailor Celestial looks over her cards and she thinks in her mind, “Why did I keep plenty of these cards?”

 

Embryo asks, “Any problems?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a glare, “No!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card onto her duel disk, “I place a monster face-down.” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 3500

Embryo: 4000

 

Embryo says, drawing a card, “Is that all? Then it is my turn.” Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate Pot of Greed and draw two cards.” Embryo draws two cards, puts one card on his duel disk, and he says, “Next, I release my Leech to play my Machine King in attack mode!” Vampiric Leech vanishes as Machine King (2200/2000-2300/2000) appears on the field in attack mode in which Embryo says, “And thanks to its ability, he gains one hundred attack points for every machine monster on the field including itself. And now, Machine King attacks your monster!” Machine King slams its fist down on the face-down monster which is revealed to be Red-Eyes Baby Dragon (1200/700), a Baby Dragon version of Red-Eyes Black Dragon, appears on the field and roars out as it is hit in the chin before shattering into pieces.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Red-Eyes Baby Dragon’s ability now activates! Since it was destroyed in battle, I can summon one level seven Red-Eyes monster from my deck and equip him with Baby Dragon!” A card come out of Sailor Celestial’s deck and while her deck reshuffles in her disk, Sailor Celestial says, putting the card on her duel disk, “And you know what’s next? Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Soon enough, Red-Eyes Black Dragon reappears and transforms into Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “Since Baby Dragon is equipped to him, Red-Eyes gain three hundred attack points!” As an image of Red-Eyes Baby Dragon appears around its waist, Red-Eyes Black Dragon goes from 2400/2000 to 2700/2000! Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “But I also play my Michizure!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Michizure trap card and she says, “Since a monster was sent from the field to the graveyard, one monster on your field is toast!” A large fissure opens beneath the feet of Machine and it drops down as it is destroyed.

 

Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Well played. I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Inferno Fire Blast! Thanks to this card, since I have Red-Eyes out, I can inflict damage to you equal to his original attacks points, but I can’t attack with him this turn! However, I think that it is good deal since you are going to get burned!”

 

Red-Eyes Black Dragon fires its dark flames at Embryo, but Embryo says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I think not. I activate my Damage Polarizer!” Embryo’s face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Polarizer counter-trap card and Embryo says, “This card protects me from effect damage and then both of us must draw a card!” A reflective shield protects Embryo and both Embryo and Sailor Celestial draw a card in which Sailor Celestial flinches when she draws her next card.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, nervously, “Don’t tell me…” Sailor Celestial looks at the card and she thinks in her mind, nervously, “Great! It just had to be YOU! But you are the only card that could help me get a win…”

 

Embryo tells Sailor Celestial, “The more time that you waste, the more time that people get hurt without all of your help!”

 

Sailor Celestial is broken out of her thoughts and she yells out, annoyed, “You want to piss me off? Fine! I’ll show you why not to do that!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Whoa, girl! Don’t let him get to you!”

 

Rika says, nervously, “That might be too late.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I release Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Sailor Celestial puts a card on her duel disk, causing her to winch greatly, and she shouts out, “And I play Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon roars out as it is engulfed in dark violet flames as it ‘transforms’ into Red-Eye Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode in which Sailor Celestial says, “Due to Darkness Dragon’s ability, he gains three hundred attack points for every dragon in my grave and since there are two, he goes up six hundred attack points!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon goes from 2400/2000 to 3000/2000 while a card comes out of Sailor Celestial’s deck in which she says, “Since Baby Dragon went to the graveyard while equipped to another monster, I get one level dragon monster from my deck.” Just then Sailor Celestial flinches as she feels a ‘throb’ of pain in her head and heart and Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, nervously, “No, get it together, girlfriend.” Kazuto and Sailor Moon get a ‘bad feeling’ while Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus sense something ‘dark’ from Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and Sailor Celestial.

 

Embryo says, with a sly smirk, “Impressive.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I play my Black Stone of Legend in attack mode!” Just then The Black Stone of Legend (0/0), an stone-like black egg, appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial says, as a card comes out of her deck, “Then I release it to play one Red-Eyes monster from my deck, so, meet Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon!” Sailor Celestial puts the card on her disk, the Black Stone of Legend glows red and cracks before ‘hatching’, and Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode in which Darkness Dragon goes from 3000/2000 to 3300/2000 in which Sailor Celestial says, “And now, my Darkness Dragon gains three hundred attack points since there is another dragon in the graveyard! Now, Darkness Dragon, attack that pompous jerk directly! Inferno Dark Fire!” Sailor Celestial then flinches as Darkness Dragon glows with a strong dark aura as it attacks Embryo.

 

Embryo says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “I think not. I activate my Waboku trap card.” Embryo’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Waboku trap card and Embryo says, with a confident smile, “Thanks to this trap, all battle damage to me this turn is zero.” Sailor Celestial gives a snarl as a group of maidens protect Embryo from the attack.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk and her voice gaining a very slighter darker tone, “Fine! I place two cards face-down and end my turn!” Quite a few of the others start to notice that Sailor Celestial’s arms are shaking slightly while both Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus gain a ‘bad feeling’ about Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.

 

Embryo says, drawing a card, “My turn then.” Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot, “First, I play my Frontline Base. As long as this spell remains on the field, I can play one Union monster per turn.” Embryo says, putting two cards on his duel disk, “That will be just helpful to me since I play X-Head Cannon and then use Frontline Base to play Y-Dragon Head as well.” Soon after, X-Head Cannon (1800/1500) and Y-Dragon Head (1500/1600) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Nebula says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “You got that right.”

 

Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I believe that they know what they are saying since I play my Junk Dealer and use it to revive a machine monster that I put there myself: My Z-Metal Tank!” Z-Metal Tank (1500/1300-750/1300) then appears on the field in attack mode and Embryo says, “And now, I remove them from play to play XYZ-Dragon Cannon!” The three machine monsters fly into the sky and combine together while Embryo puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk in which the three machine monsters ‘form’ XYZ-Dragon Cannon (2800/2600) in attack mode.

 

Sailor Mercury says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a nod, “Yeah. That’s one of the most dangerous machine monsters in all of Duel Monsters!”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “True, but if he uses his ability, his hand will be done! And I have a little surprise waiting for him!”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “You must be thinking: ‘He has only one card in his hand and if he uses that card to destroy my Darkness Dragon, he will be out of cards and I will be ready with my face-downs.’ Well, you would be mistaken.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, annoyed, “How so?”

 

Embryo says, putting the last card in his hand into the main slot of his disk, “First, I use Different Dimensional Recycling spell card! For every machine monster removed from play, I get one card!” Sailor Celestial glares at him, annoyed, and Embryo says, drawing three cards, “That means that I have three new cards since three machine monsters have been removed from play.” Embryo says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Compensation Storm spell card. Now, all spell and trap cards on your field are destroyed, but you can draw one new card for every one destroyed!” Sailor Celestial yelps as her two face-down cards are destroyed and Sailor Celestial growls, a bit darkly, as she draws two more cards from her deck. Embryo says, discarding one card from his hand, “And now, I discard a card to destroy your Darkness Dragon.” XYZ-Dragon Cannon fires on Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and it howls as it is hit and destroyed. Embryo says, with a strong tone, “And now, I slay your other dragon!” XYZ-Dragon Cannon fires a barrage that slams into Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon causing it to be destroyed in a strong explosion causing Sailor Celestial to lose 400 life-points. Sailor Celestial then yells out as her mind is bombard by the image of someone getting killed by a NervGear causing her to stumble back.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial shakes her head and she replies, plainly, “Peachy.”

 

Embryo says, “I think that your friends and family might disagree with you.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with an annoyed tone of voice, “Just finish your damn turn!”

 

Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “As you wish, my dear. Now, I activate Card of Burial Magic. By removing three spell cards in my graveyard, I can draw two cards.” Embryo removes three cards from his graveyard slot, put them ‘out of play’, and draws two more cards in which he puts one card into the main slot of his disk causing him to say, “And I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 3100

Embryo: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial is breathing heavily, and Sailor Uranus says, “That’s not good. She must under a nasty mental assault.”

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, concerned, “Celestial…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My turn!”

 

April 29, 2026, Tokyo

 

Out in Tokyo Bay, things seem to be quiet until there is a bright flash and when that flash fades away, there is a massive ship in the harbor and inside of the ship, we find *Sailor Celestial*, Kamen Rider Kuro, Kamen Rider Lunar, [Tuxedo Mask], and the [Sailor Scouts] with Ange, Tusk, Vivian, Hilda, Rosalie, Salamandinay, Naga, and Kaname along with the ship’s bridge crew including Jill are assembled viewing holographic screens.

 

[Sailor Venus] says, with a smile, “Got to love teleportation devices.”

 

[Sailor Mars] tells [Sailor Venus], with a glare, “Don’t get any ideas, Venus.”

 

[Sailor Venus] asks, with a nervous smile, “What?”

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, “Leave it to these dorks to be sore losers.”

 

Kamen Rider Kuro says, “Despite being so ‘sophisticated’, they are classic villains, Sugu.”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar asks, looking at Kamen Rider Kuro and *Sailor Celestial*, “So, you are the Suguha and Kazuto from my Earth, huh?”

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Kamen Rider Kuro says, “You didn’t know about us since UNI-SHOCKER did something that made us realize what they were early on.”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar asks, “What was that?”

 

*Sailor Celestial* responds, strongly, “Our father’s murder.”

 

There are gasps of shock and [Sailor Celestial] says, shocked, “No way.”

 

Kamen Rider Kuro says, with a sigh, “Yeah. It is…something that we don’t want to talk about. We managed to get our identities changed and with a help of a ‘certain someone’, we managed to infiltrate UNI-SHOCKER which actually helped us learn about our ‘connection’ to our Earth’s Sailor Moon and Sailor Scouts.”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar asks, “Let me guess: It is that ‘certain someone’ that has been helping you that you want to talk about?”

 

Kamen Rider Kuro says, with a plain tone, “Yes, we do.”

 

[Tuxedo Mask] asks, plainly, “Who would that be?”

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, “Our version of Kayaba.” Immediately, the [Sailor Scouts] and [Tuxedo Mask] had their eyes on *Sailor Celestial* and Kamen Rider Kuro.

 

Kamen Rider Lunar says, “I figured as much. For one thing, he never told me about the two of you.”

 

Kamen Rider Kuro says, “On the off-hand, it was probably a good thing since it kept our ‘position’ in UNI-SHOCKER quite safe.”

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, “But I think that he didn’t help us out of the goodness of his heart.”

 

[Sailor Celestial] asks, “Same story?”

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, a bit nervously, “Similar, but not the same. Basically, I created Aincrad in the Silver Millennium to bring unity to the universe and yes, I did it with HIS help, however, he felt that Aincrad could be used as ‘key’ to open the ‘doorway’ to other worlds. You probably figured out or know why.”

 

When plenty of the [Sailor Scouts] nod their heads in agreement, Kamen Rider Kuro says, “Our Kayaba, in his past life as Heathcliff, went off to prove that and my Sugu, very angry that her…parent, would do such a thing charged after him while he was performing the experiment. The two of them fought, Aincrad, which was hidden, was exposed, the people of Earth grew fearful, resentful, and hateful, and you can guess probably what happened next.”

 

[Sailor Uranus] says, with a nod, “We can sure bet.”

 

Kamen Rider Kuro says, “Sugu may have ‘jumped the gun’ by stopping his experiment, but in this life, we were informed that Heathcliff’s experiment would have failed due to one small miscalculation that he made, and the results could have been much worse.”

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, solemnly, “Doesn’t take back that I let my temper get the better of me since I could have stopped him without causing Aincrad to be exposed and allowing Metallia to gain a foothold on Earth by putting fear and hate into people’s hearts.”

 

Kamen Rider Kuro tells his sister, “Sugu, I told you. You can’t let the past rule you. You may have made a mistake, but it is reasonable since he took what you created to better everyone and turned it for his own selfish gain. And we, now, know that his actions would have done A LOT worse damage than what happened back then.” *Sailor Celestial* nods at her brother and Kamen Rider Kuro says, “Right now, we need to focus on the here and now. There are entranced people and non-Digimon monsters rampaging through the city.”

 

[Sailor Mercury] says, “It seems like they are using the Real Solid holographic projection technology since it gives the projections real mass.”

 

[Sailor Jupiter] says, “That means that they can do real damage.”

 

[Sailor Uranus] says, “And that means that we need to get to work.”

 

[Tuxedo Mask] asks, curiously, “Any luck contacting our counterparts?”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar says, shaking his head, “No. I’ve already tired several times, but something or someone is blocking communications.”

 

[Sailor Nebula] says, “That may not be good.”

 

[Sailor Celestial] asks Ange, “Could you and the others check up on them?”

 

Ange says, with a nod, “Good idea. They wouldn’t be sitting on their asses while their home is in chaos.”

 

[Sailor Uranus] says, “You got that right.”

 

[Sailor Celestial] says, smirking while looking at Jill, “And by the way, Ange and I are the only ones with the ability to bring you back to kick Embryo’s ass since we are the only ones that can work Valkyrie and Villkiss, the only ones with trans-dimensional tech or whatever to do so.”

 

Jill glares at [Sailor Celestial] and Ange says, with a smirk, “And by the way, we’re going to need to have a talk about your ‘former boyfriend’ too.” Jill greatly glares at Ange, angrily, in which [Sailor Celestial] can’t help to shake her head.

 

[Sailor Celestial] says, “Ange…”

 

Hilda says, with a grin, “That’s our princess for you.”

 

[Sailor Uranus] says, with a smirk, “I like her style.”

 

Ange looks at [Sailor Uranus] and she says, with a grin, “I’m not surprised that you do.”

 

As plenty of the people on the bridge of the ship prepare to head out, Jasmine comes over and she says to Jill, “We’re going to need to talk Jill.” Jill groans as she prepares to take out a cigarette since she feels the need to smoke for obvious reasons.

 

April 29, 2026, Tokyo, New National Stadium

 

Returning to the duel between Embryo and Sailor Celestial, Sailor Celestial draws her card as she takes her next turn.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Silent Doom and revive Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) reappears on the field in defense mode and Sailor Celestial says, putting another card into the main slot, “Then I activate Polymerization!” Sailor Celestial discards a card, Summoned Skull (2500/1200) appears on the field and goes into a fusion vortex with Red-Eyes Black Dragon in which Sailor Celestial says, getting a Fusion Monster from her Extra Deck, “I fuse my Red-Eyes with Summoned Skull, so, meet Black Skull Dragon!” When Sailor Celestial puts the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk, Black Skull Dragon (3200/2500) appears out of the fusion vortex in attack mode.

 

Embryo says, with a smile, “Impressive.”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, with a strong tone, “You won’t feel that way after this! Black Skull Dragon: Molten Fireballs!”

 

Kazuto shouts out, concerned, “Sugu, wait!” However, Black Skull Dragon prepares to attack XYZ-Dragon Cannon.

 

Embryo says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I think not. I activate my trap: Interdimensional Matter Transporter.” Embryo’s face-down card is revealed to be the Interdimensional Matter Transporter trap card and Embryo says, “And now, I remove my Dragon Cannon into the End Phase of this turn.” XYZ-Dragon Cannon then fires from the field as it is teleported away.

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “But you are wide open! Direct attack!”

 

Embryo says, putting one card on his duel disk, “By doing that, I can now summon my Battle Fader in defense mode.” Soon after, Battle Fader (0/0) appears on the field in defense mode and Embryo says, “Thanks to him, the battle is now canceled.” Battle Fader lets out a loud bell-like ‘gong’ and Black Skull Dragon’s attack is stopped.

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk and with a snarl, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.” Just then XYZ-Dragon Cannon (2800/2600) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Embryo says, drawing a card, “It is my turn.” Just a card appears in Embryo’s hand and he says, “And now, I activate the effect of my Card from a Different Dimension. I removed it from play in my last turn and now, it returns to my hand, once again, in which both of us, now, draw two more cards from our decks.” Sailor Celestial and Embryo draw two more cards from their decks and Embryo says, discarding one card from his hand, “Now, I discard one card from my hand to play my Dragon Cannon’s effect!” Dragon Cannon then fire its cannon right at Black Skull Dragon.

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not so fast! I activate my trap: Dimension Guardian!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Dimension Guardian continuous trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “As long as this trap card remains on the field, my Black Skull Dragon can’t be destroyed for any reasons!” A shield appears around Black Skull Dragon and protects it from the ‘attack’ of Dragon Cannon.

 

Embryo says, putting one card onto his duel disk, “Very good, but not good enough. You will see what I mean when I play my V-Tiger Jet.” V-Tiger Jet (1600/1800) appears on the field in attack mode and Embryo says, putting another card on his duel disk, “And due to Frontline Base’s effect, I can summon W-Wing Catapult as well.” W-Wing Catapult (1300/1500) then comes to the field in attack mode. Embryo says, “And now, I remove V-Tiger Jet and W-Wing Catapult from play to create VW-Tiger Catapult!” Embryo puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and V-Tiger Jet and W-Wing Catapult combine to form VW-Tiger Catapult (2000/2100) in attack mode. Embryo says, “And then I remove XYZ-Dragon Cannon and VW-Tiger Catapult to create the ultimate V to Z Dragon Catapult Cannon!” Embryo puts, yet, another Fusion Monster card on his duel disk and XYZ-Dragon Cannon and VW-Tiger Catapult leaps up in which they ‘recombine’ into VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon (3000/2800) in attack mode.

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “That’s big trouble.”

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “No kidding.”

 

Just then Black Skull Dragon vanishes with Dimension Guardian continuous trap card being destroyed and Embryo says, with a sinister smile, “Thanks to its ability, I can remove one monster from play and since your dragon is gone, your trap card is gone as well.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Just go.”

 

Embryo says, “As you wish. I attack you directly.”

 

Dragon Catapult Cannon fires on Sailor Celestial, but she says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Hold it! I play my Defense Draw!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks to this card, I take no damage and I draw a card!” A shield protects Sailor Celestial from Dragon Catapult Cannon’s attack and she then draws one card from her deck.

 

Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Not bad, but now, I play another Card of Burial Magic. I remove another three card spell cards from my grave to draw two cards from my deck.”

 

Embryo removes three cards from his disk’s graveyard slot, puts them ‘out of play’, and draws two cards in which Kazuto thinks in his mind, “And most likely, one of them was Card from a Different Dimension Card and he plans to use again to draw even more cards from his deck.”

 

Embryo says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two from my hand.” Embryo draws three cards, discards two cards from his hand, and Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot, “And then I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Celestial then displays her Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards and she yells out, “And now, I take the scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts the two cards on her Pendulum Zones causing the Monster Card Zones to display the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors as the said monsters appear in two columns of light with one monster in each column. The number 1 is below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and number 8 is below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in which Sailor Celestial says, as a swinging crystal pendulum appears, “Now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts two cards on her duel disk and she yell out, “And now, I bring out my Red-Eyes Wyverns! Double the trouble for you, jerk!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from the circle, and those two ‘lights’ are revealed to be two Red-Eyes Wyverns (1800/1600 X 2) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I Overlay my two Wyverns and build the Overlay Network!” Both Wyverns then turn into lights that goes into a vortex on the ground while Sailor Celestial puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk in which she yells out, “Formed from pitch black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose its treacherous fangs! I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Embryo says, with a sly smirk, “Most impressive.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “If you think that’s good, wait until you get a load of this! I remove two Overlay Units and now, Dark Rebellion cuts your tin can’s power in half while gaining that power for himself! Treason Discharge!” Dark Rebellion absorbs its two Overlay Units and sends out violet lightning from its wings that binds Dragon Catapult Cannon causing it to go from 3000/2800 to 1500/2800 while Dark Rebellion goes from 2500/2000 to 4000/2000 causing Sailor Celestial to shout out, “Now, take this dork down! Revolt of Lightning Disobey!” Dark Rebellion charges at Dragon Catapult Cannon and cuts it in two in which Dragon Catapult Cannon sparks before exploding.

 

Embryo says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I think not. I activate my Defense Draw trap card.” Embryo’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and a shield protects him in which he says, drawing a card, “The trap explains itself.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “My turn isn’t over yet! Since it is the End Phase and I haven’t Normal Summoned this turn, I can remove my Wyverns from my graveyard to revive one Red-Eyes monster from my graveyard! So, I remove both Wyverns to revive Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon!” Two cards come out of Sailor Celestial’s graveyard, she puts them out of play, and just then Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) and Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (2400/2000) reappears on the field in defense mode.

 

Embryo says, drawing a card, “My turn.” Another card appears in Embryo’s hand and he says, “As you have already realized, one of the spell cards that I removed last turn was, once again, my Card from a Different Dimension. This card returns to my hand and both of us draw two more cards!” Embryo and Sailor Celestial draw two cards from their respective decks and Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I activate my Different Dimension Spellcasting. By removing one spell card from my hand, I can add another from my deck.” One card vanishes from Embryo’s hand and he takes another card from his deck.

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “He must have removed his Card from a Different Dimension spell card, again, to prepare for the next turn.”

 

Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Magnet Circle Level Two! With I can play, one level two or below machine monster and what better than my Ancient Gear.” Embryo puts a card on his duel disk and Ancient Gear (100/800) appears on the field in attack mode in which Embryo says, putting another card on his duel disk, “And with his ability, I can summon another Ancient Gear.” A second Ancient Gear (100/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Embryo says, putting one more card on his disk, “And then I release them both to play Ancient Gear Golem-Ultimate Pound.” Both Ancient Gears vanish in which Ancient Gear Golem-Ultimate Pound (3000/3000), which looks exactly like the original Ancient Gear Golem, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “Ha! But that tin can isn’t near my dragon’s power.”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Your Dark Rebellion, yes, but your Red-Eyes Dragons are another story and you should that my Ancient Gear Golem inflicts piercing damage.” Sailor Celestial gasps in shock and Ancient Gear Golem slams its fist into Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon causing it to explode causing a shockwave that causes Sailor Celestial to yelp as her monster is destroyed. Just then Sailor Celestial yelps and gasps as the Doomsday-like creature from her recently nightmares slams into her mind and she put her free hand over her chest as she loses 1000 life-points.

 

Kazuto says, worriedly, “Sugu!”

 

Keiko asks, concerned, “Is she okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial is breathing heavily with a look of panic on her face and she thinks in her mind, “Not that again. That nightmare! That creature! But that felt…No, it always felt real…Hold on! With all that’s going on, why didn’t I see it before? Could it be possible?! Those ‘dreams’ were actually an ‘experience’ of ‘another me’! Did I just experience ‘another me’…die?!”

 

Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot, “I shall end my turn with a face-down card.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2100

Embryo: 4000

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

Embryo says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Thunder of a Ruler!” Embryo’s face-down card is revealed to be a Thunder of a Ruler trap card and Embryo says, with a sly smirk, “Due to this trap card, you can’t perform your Battle Phase this turn.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a snarl, “Think you are so smart? Think again, jerk!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play my Sword of Revealing Light!” Glowing magical swords of energy surround Embryo and his Ancient Gear Golem in which Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “Thanks to this card, you are completely stuck for three turns!”

 

Rika says, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Andrew says, with a nod, “Now, she has time to think of a plan.”

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Maybe…”

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, glaring at Embryo, “Kazuto is right. Embryo is not one to give her that time.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot, “I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Embryo says, drawing a card, “My move.” Just then a card appears in his hand and he say, with a sly grin, “You know the story, my dear. Due to my Card from a Different Dimension, both of us get two brand new cards.” Embryo and Sailor Celestial, each, draw two cards from their respective decks and Embryo gains a wide smile on his lips.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “I don’t like that smile.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “There is a good reason not to like that smile, Jupiter.’

 

Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Ancient Gear Fusion. With it, I can Fusion Summon with Ancient Gear monsters with monsters from my hand or field, but since I have Ancient Gear Golem on my field, I can use it with monsters from my deck to Fusion Summon.” Three cards come out of Embryo’s deck, he puts them into his graveyard, and three ‘regular’ Ancient Gear Golems (3000/3000 X 3) appears on the field in which they go into a fusion vortex with Ancient Gear Golem-Ultimate Pound with Embryo says, putting a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, “And now, I bring forth the monster of your destruction: Chaos Ancient Gear Giant!” Out of the fusion vortex, Chaos Ancient Gear Giant (4500/3000), a massive machine behemoth that rivals Obelisk in size, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Rika yells out, stunned, “Holy crap!”

 

Kotone says, nervously, “That thing is huge!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What can Celestial do?”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “Don’t worry! She has her spell card out! He can’t move!”

 

Embryo says, with a wicked smile, “You would be wrong, Sailor Venus. Chaos Ancient Gear Giant is completely unaffected by spell and trap cards.” There are gasps of shock and Embryo says, with a wicked smile, “You should also know that my Giant also negates any effects used by monsters during the Battle Phase. Now, attack my mighty Giant and slay her dragon!” Chaos Ancient Gear Giant blasts through the Swords of Revealing Light and slams into Dark Rebellion causing it to howl as it is destroyed in which Sailor Celestial yells out in fear as she experiences a memory of herself getting bitten by a vampire as she loses 500 life-points causing her to hold her neck with her free hand.

 

Sailor Moon says, worriedly, “Celestial!”

 

Sailor Star asks, very worriedly, “Are you okay?”

 

Embryo says, “She won’t be with this final attack. My Giant can attack all monsters on my opponent’s field and it also inflicts piercing damage as well.”

 

There are more gasps of shock and Sailor Neptune says, worriedly, “She doesn’t have enough life-points to hold out!”

 

Embryo says, with a wicked smile, “Yes, it makes me wonder what kind of painful memories that she will experience. Will it destroy her mind? I believe that we shall find out.”

 

As Chaos Ancient Gear Giant charges in to attack Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon, Kazuto shouts out, strongly, “Stop it!”

 

Sailor Celestial pushes a button on her disk’s touch screen and she yell out, “I reveal my face-down: Emergency Provisions!” Sailor Celestial’s face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Sailor Celestial says, “With it, by destroying a spell or trap card on my field, I regain one thousand life-points! I choose my swords!” Sailor Celestial’s swords of light shatter as she gains 1000 life-points before Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon is destroyed causing Sailor Celestial to scream out as she is bombard by all sorts of dark and painful images that assault her mind as she loses 2500 life-points. When the ‘mental assault’ is over, Sailor Celestial’s whole body is shaking, tears are streaming down her eyes, and she says, weakly, “No more…I can’t take it…no more…” Soon after, Sailor Celestial collapses in a heap in front of everyone.

 

Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

A lot of the others say in unison, just as horrified, “No!”

 

They prepare to go to her, but Embryo says, “I wouldn’t if I were you.”

 

Sailor Uranus shouts out, angrily, “Or what?!” When the others try to get to Sailor Celestial, they are stopped by a force-field.

 

Sailor Venus asks, confused, “What the?!”

 

Sailor Orion says, plainly with an annoyed expression, “Should have known.”

 

Tai yells out, angrily, “Damn it! You bastard! Enough is enough!”

 

Embryo says, with a nod, “You are right, Taichi Kamiya. At least for this turn.” Embryo says, putting one card into the main slot, “And I shall end my turn with a face-down.”


Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 100

Embryo: 4000

 

Kazuto shouts out, worriedly, “Sugu, get up! Sugu! Sugu!!!” As Sailor Celestial remains motionless in her unconscious condition with her face wet from her tears, the others look on in horror and terror.

 

April 29, 2026, Tokyo

 

Elsewhere through out Tokyo, [Sailor Celestial] defeats several monsters including another duplicate of Illfang the Kobold Lord while [Sailor Moon] uses her Silver Crystal to heal corrupted people back to normal.

 

[Sailor Venus] says, annoyed, “Those UNI-SHOCKER jerks are just really sore losers.”

 

[Sailor Jupiter] says, with a nod, “No joke!”

 

Just then [Sailor Celestial] gasps as she holds her hand to her heart and her breathing starts to become heavily in which Sailor Star asks, noticing this, “Is something wrong, Celestial-chan?”

 

[Sailor Celestial] responds, shaking her head, “No! No! Nothing’s wrong! I’m okay.”

 

[Sailor Moon] asks, “Are you sure?”

 

[Sailor Celestial] says, with a smile, “Yeah, I’m okay! Anyway, we have work to do!” [Sailor Celestial] thinks in her mind, confused, “What the heck was that?!”

 

(Elsewhere; around the same time)

 

During this same time period, Ange, Hilda, Roselia, Tusk, and Vivian are flying on their Ragna-Mail/Para-Mails with *Sailor Celestial* flying by them when that ‘pang in the heart’ comes over her causing her to stop and hold her hand over her heart.

 

Vivian notice this and she asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

The others notice this reaction with *Sailor Celestial* and Ange asks, curiously, “What’s up?”

 

*Sailor Celestial* shakes her head and she responds, “I’m okay. I just got…a bad feeling.”

 

Tusk asks, “A bad feeling?”

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, “Let’s get to the others as soon as we can.” *Sailor Celestial* flies off in which the others look at each other before following in which Ange gets her own ‘bad feeling’.

 

April 29, 2026, Tokyo, New National Stadium

 

Back at the New National Stadium, we are looking at the currently unconscious Sailor Celestial and we are within her mind as we see a ‘mental image’ of her curled up in the fetal position and floating in what seems like endless darkness as the painful images from the past few years was forced into her mind.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “I…I can’t…I can’t bare it anymore…it hurts…it hurts so much…”

 

Just then a dark female voice shouts out, “Suck it up, girl! You are stronger than this! Stronger than anyone!”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, weakly, “But it hurts…”

 

Another female voice says, strongly, “Yes, it does, but it will hurt worse if that jerk wins. Imagine what that fiend, Embryo, will do if you lose to him. He has made himself into something like a god!” Sailor Celestial gasps as her mind as Embryo comes to her mind.

 

Just then the dark female voice and the ‘other female voice’ shout out in unison, “Now, get up! Get up!” Back outside of Sailor Celestial’s mind, Kazuto was preparing to shout at his unconscious sister to beg her to get to her feet when an immense feeling of dread comes over him and Sailor Moon while both Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus sense a ‘dark aura’ that causes them to give looks of pure shock.

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, seeing her look of shock, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Star asks Kazuto, seeing his look of shock, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, seeing Sailor Mars, “Uh oh.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Uranus, upon seeing Sailor Uranus’ look of shock, “Uranus-papa?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I’ve got a bad feeling…” Just then everyone is shocked to see a powerful ‘dark aura’ come from Sailor Celestial as she slowly gets to her feet.

 

Keiko asks, nervously, “Suguha?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, nervously, “That aura…”

 

Sailor Nebula says, nervously, “I don’t like this…”

 

Kazuto asks, nervously, “Sugu…?”

 

Embryo also gives a look of surprise and shock and Sailor Celestial says, with a dark tone to her voice, “You think that you are Kami or something like that, huh? Well, you are not. I’m not surprised that someone like you would act so high and mighty…BUT A WORM IS STILL A WORM!!!” Sailor Celestial’s eyes have revealed to have lost their pupils and sinister violet glow comes from them as the ‘dark aura’ takes the shape of a ‘dark dragon’ giving off a mighty roar! Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card from her deck with a dark tone to her voice, “My turn!” Sailor Celestial looks at her card and as the crystal pendulum reappears on the field, she yells out, darkly, “With my set, Pendulum Scale, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc through the light and darkness to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial slams a card onto her duel disk and she shout out, “Come forth, my dragon servant! The dragon of dimension of duel colored eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, a ‘light’ comes out of it, and that ‘light’ is revealed to be Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play Monster Reborn! And if you are too stupid to figure it out, I can revive one monster! Rise again, Dark Rebellion!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) then appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Celestial says, darkly while putting another card into the main slot of her disk, “And now, I play The Phantom Knights of Possession! One XYZ Monster on my field takes the level of another monster on my field! Dark Rebellion gains Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s level!”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Oh, boy. That means that Dark Rebellion gains Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s level and that means…”

 

Sailor Neptune says, seriously, “She has TWO level seven monsters.”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, darkly, “I Overlay both of my dragons and build the Overlay Network!” Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while a brand new XYZ Monster card appears on Sailor Celestial’s duel disk with Odd-Eyes’ and Dark Rebellion’s cards going under it on Sailor Celestial’s duel disk. Sailor Celestial yells out, darkly, “Dragon with the dichromatic eyes! Resurrect from the deepest darkness and burn everything in the world with flames of anger! I XYZ Summon the Supreme King of Violent Dragons: Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon (3000/2500), a sinister red dragon with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’ chest/waist and flaming wings that has two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tai yells out, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Sailor Sun says, nervously, “I don’t like this…”

 

Keiko says, shaking her head, “That dragon is scary…”

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark sneer, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s ability now activates: By removing one Overlay Unit, since it was summoned using an XYZ Monster, Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon destroys all other cards on the field!” Embryo gives a look of surprise and Sailor Celestial yells out, darkly, “Now, turn everything into ashes! Blazing Calamity!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon’s flaming wings extend out and it lashes out with them causing the two cards in Sailor Celestial’s Pendulum Zones to be destroyed along with Embryo’s two monsters, Chaos Ancient Gear Giant and Bader Fader, along with his face-down card and face-up Frontline Base continuous spell card. The shockwaves are felt throughout the ‘zone’ that everyone is in.

 

Sailor Uranus yells out, shocked, “Such destructive power!”

 

Sailor Orion says, seriously, “She is out of control!”

 

Embryo says, “Not bad, but even with that ability, you can’t destroy me and next turn…”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, with a dark nasty tone, “There is no next turn, you fool!” Embryo looks at Sailor Celestial, surprised, and Sailor Celestial says, darkly, “Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon gains two hundred attack points for every card destroyed by his ability!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Kotone asks, shocked, “It does?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “And with half-a-dozen cards destroyed, her Raging Dragon gains twelve hundred attack points.” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 4200/2500 due to its ability.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “I don’t like this.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, shaking her head, “Neither do I. A ‘dark power’ has awoken inside of her. And I fear for us all.”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, with a dark tone, “And Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon can attack twice per turn, but that’s not need for a worthless worm like you! Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, direct attack! Turn this worthless trash into ashes! Destroy him with Destruction Burst of Rage!” Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon unleashes a powerful dark blue flame that slams into Embryo and he screams out as he is seemly vaporized by the attack as he loses 4200 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 100

Embryo: 0

 

The sheer power of the attack causes a massive shockwave that knocks everyone else to the ground and outside of the stadium, *Sailor Celestial*, Ange, Hilda, Roselia, Tusk, and Vivian have just arrived only to see a massive blue flame blast out of New National Stadium and high into the sky.

 

Roselia asks, stunned, “Whoa! What the heck is that?!”

 

Tusk says, “I don’t know, but I don’t think that it is a good thing.”

 

Ange says, with a serious tone, “Let’s go.” Back inside of New National Stadium, our group within look to see that they are out of the ‘pocket dimension’ that Embryo put them in and the collar around Sailor Celestial’s neck then detaches and falls to the floor in which Sailor Celestial is breathing heavily as the ‘dark aura’ fades from her body and her eyes return to normal before she collapses to the ground with a nasty ‘thud’.

 

Kazuto says, worriedly, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Star says, worriedly, “Celestial-chan!” The others leap to their feet, but before they could move to help the unconscious Sailor Celestial, a metallic line wraps around her waist and drags her up through the hole made by the attack of Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon where Embryo, alive and completely uninjured, on his Ragna-Mail, Hysterica, in ‘Destroy Mode’, is surrounded by the Diamond Rose Knight, in their Ragna-Mails.

 

Kotone says, shocked, “He’s alive!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, annoyed, “You know, I’m not surprised!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, annoyed, “Just like any cockroach, he is touch to kill!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Let Celestial go now!”

 

Embryo says, “I think not, Lady Sailor Moon.” The unconscious Sailor Celestial is entrapped in the right hand of Hysterica and he says, looking at her, “I have to say that I wasn’t expecting that at all. How interesting. It makes me wonder about her history. How could such a darkness being in such a person, but then again, with the ‘ultimate power’…Destruction and creation are two sides of the same coin after all.”

 

Kazuto yells out, “Let her go, Embryo!”

 

Embryo responds, with a wicked smirk, “I think not.”

 

Just then Ange’s voice booms, “And I think so, jerk!” Embryo turns to see Ange, riding Villkiss, flying down towards them, turns Villkiss into ‘Destroy Mode’, and the mecha swings its fist towards Embryo and Hysterica, but Hysterica easily flies out of the way while *Sailor Celestial* and Hilda, Roselia, Tusk, and Vivian, riding their Para-Mails, arrive on the scene.

 

Roselia shouts out, “Chris!”

 

Chris says, annoyed, “Not you again.”

 

Irma says, looking at *Sailor Celestial*, “Oh, great! It must be our Suguha!”

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, “Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else!”

 

Tanya yells out, pointing to the unconscious Sailor Celestial, “Stop fooling around! Who else could you be?”

 

Salia says, plainly, “We don’t have time.”

 

Ange says, strongly, “You aren’t getting away!”

 

Embryo tells Ange, “I think that you have it the other way around, my dear Ange.”

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, strongly, “That’s what you think, moron!” Sailor Jupiter unleashes a powerful lightning attack that seems to go into the sky, but then massive thunderstorm clouds form and rain down lightning bolts that slam into the Ragna-Mails, minus Villkiss, but they do nothing at all!

 

Sailor Orion asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, confused, “What?”

 

Chris says, slyly, “Not this time.” Sailor Orion unleashes a barrage of arrows, but they vanish when they hit the Diamond Rose Knights’ Ragna-Mails, much to her shock and surprise.

 

Salia says, with a grin, “Not this time! Thanks to a little technology that Master Embryo took from UNI-SHOCKER before they betrayed us, we have made our Ragna-Mails completely invulnerable to magical attacks…namely YOUR magic attacks!”

 

There are gasps of shock from the Sailor Scouts and Sailor Venus says, shocked, “No way!”

 

*Sailor Celestial* shouts out, strongly, “Then how about this?!” *Sailor Celestial then fires her railguns, but they do absolutely nothing when they hit the mecha of Embryo and the Diamond Rose Knights.

 

Chris says, with a confident smile, “That includes ‘magical weapons’, genius.”

 

Hilda says, “Well, we don’t have magical powers and magic weapons, so, that means that you aren’t immune to us!”

 

Chris responds, not impressed, “Really?”

 

Ersha says, with a plain tone, “You don’t have a chance against us. The Para-Mails are weaker versions of the Ragna-Mails. The Para-Mails were made to be more mass produced to fight the dragons.”

 

Ange says, with a grin, “Maybe, but we know of machines that rival Villkiss and your Ragna-Mails, Ersha.” Just then the three Ryuu-Shin-Ki of Salamandinay, Naga, and Kaname appear in quick fashion.

 

Salia asks, surprised, “What the?!”

 

Ange says, with a grin, “Their machines were built to RIVAL Ragna-Mail, not Para-Mail.”

 

Embryo says, with a sly grin, “Well played, my lovely Ange.”

 

Ange says, with a smirk, “Anyone with half-a-brain could have figured that out, Embryo. Guess being ‘Mister God’ for all these years have dulled your common sense.”

 

Embryo says, “I see that your attitude is blazing hot as usual. I wonder to see if I can ‘cool you down’.”

 

Ange says, with a glare, “Just try it, ass!”

 

Salia says, “You won’t even touch him, Ange!” Salia charges at Ange and the two of them, in their Ragna-Mails, start to fight each other while everyone else in mecha, minus Embryo, start to fight each other while the Sailor Scouts.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “We can’t stand here!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, her visor activated, “But we can’t do anything. The Ragna-Mail of Embryo and the others, expect for Villkiss, are surrounded by an energy field that’s opposite to our powers.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a snarl, “Basically, our powers are completely useless against them.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “Yes, it is the truth, unfortunately.”

 

Back in the fight, Rosalie shouts outs, “Chris, come to your senses!”

 

Chris responds, annoyed, “Don’t you ever shut up?!” On the meanwhile, Embryo is watching, but he doesn’t seem to notice that Sailor Moon and *Sailor Celestial*.

 

Embryo then says, “Do you really think that you can sneak up on me so easily? I think not, my dears.” Immediately, Sailor Moon and *Sailor Celestial* charge at Embryo, but then spins around and the two of them find themselves trapped an energy bubble.

 

*Sailor Celestial* says, surprised, “Hey!”

 

Sailor Moon and *Sailor Celestial* beat against the bubble, but they can’t even ‘dent’ it in which Sailor Moon shouts out, “We’re trapped!”

 

When the others see this, they gasp and Tuxedo Mask shouts out, concerned, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Embryo tells Sailor Moon, “Thank you for providing an excellent distraction, Miss Moon.” Embryo then snaps his fingers and the ‘bubble’, with the two Sailor Scouts from two different universes in it, teleports away.

 

Sailor Venus shouts out, worriedly, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Nebula yells out, “What did you do with them?”

 

Embryo says, with a sly smile, “Nothing much, my dear. I just put them in the middle of an active volcano.”

 

More gasps come from our heroes and heroines and Sailor Sun asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Embryo says, with a sly grin, “Wonderful ‘toys’ that UNI-SHOCKER had around. Anyway, that ‘bubble’ was specially designed for Sailor Scouts and I also doubt that it would remain intact in the center of a volcano. You have a choice. Go after me or teleport to where I have teleported them to make sure that their ‘gooses aren’t cooked’ I believe that the saying goes.” The Sailor Scouts snarl, angrily, at Embryo in which he looks Ange as she transforms Villkiss from Destroy Mode back to Flight Mode where she turns Villkiss to face Salia. But then Embryo teleports right where she is and before she could say or do anything, Embryo has Hysterica grab Ange off Villkiss causing Villkiss to fall from the sky with no one to pilot it.

 

Tusk yells out, shocked, “Ange!” Tusk then turns his Para-Mail turns Embryo and Hysterica as Embryo looks at Ange.

 

Embryo tells Ange, “Together again, my dear Ange.”

 

Ange spits at Embryo and she says, “Let Suguha and I go, you pompous ass!” Embryo just gives a smirk as he and Hysterica easily dodge Tusk in his Para-Mail.

 

Tusk shouts out, strongly, “Let Ange go now!”

 

Embryo says, “I think not.” Embryo then snaps his fingers in which he, the Diamond Rose Knights, and the captured Sailor Celestial and Ange teleport away.

 

Tusk yells out, fearfully, “Ange!”

 

Hilda shouts out, shocked and angered, “Damn it!”

 

Kazuto yells out, worriedly, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, worriedly, “Now, what?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “We have to save Serena and Suguha’s counterpart.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks Sailor Mercury, “Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “I have a lock on their location.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a plain tone, “Let’s go.” Immediately, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts use their teleportation powers to teleport to Sailor Moon’s and *Sailor Celestial’s* location to get them to safety while Sailor Star goes over to Kazuto.

 

Sailor Star tells Kazuto, “We’ll get Suguha-chan back, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I know, Asuna. I’m just really worried about Sugu.”

 

Sailor Star says, “We, all, are Kirito-kun, but she is a strong girl.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “True, but even Sugu has her limits. I never seen her lost control like that before and what was that ‘dark aura’? Was it a result of her getting consumed by rage and corrupting her powers or was it…something else?”

 

On the meanwhile, Sailor Sun puts Villkiss down on the stage successfully and she says, “There we go.”


Up in the skies, the Para-Mails and their pilots riding them are still in the skies and Tusk shouts out, annoyed, “Damn it! He got us again!”

 

Hilda says, “Seems to be a pattern here.”

 

Rosalie says, “Leave it to the princess to be a pain.”

 

Vivian says, “Well, he does seem to be obsessed with her.”

 

Hilda says, with a nod, “No kidding. At least we know we may have an idea on why.”

 

Rosalie says, “I can’t believe that the commander used to be his girlfriend.”

 

Tusk says, “UNWILLING girlfriend. Just like with Salia and the others, he seduced her with promises that brought Jill into submission. She felt guilty about letting Embryo manipulate her so easily.”

 

Hilda says, nodding her head, “And becoming so obsessed with revenge that she used anyone and everyone for revenge. When Ange came into the picture with her ‘royal ring’ allowing her to use Villkiss, it was a dream come true.”

 

Rosalie says, “Heh. Good luck. That pretty boy couldn’t tame her, so, she won’t either.”

 

Salamandinay and her two guardians come with their mecha and Naga asks, “But wait! Why didn’t he take both Villkiss and its pilot? Just its pilot?”

 

Salamandinay says, “Embryo is more obsessed with Ange than her Ragna-Mail. He is obsessed because of her sheer will not to be controlled by anyone and he wants to be the one to truly ‘break’ her.”

 

Kaname says, “Yeah, right.”

 

Naga asks, “So, what do we do now?”

 

Salamandinay says, “I believe that I know where they have gone.”

 

Vivian asks, “Where?”

 

As Tusk and Hilda look at Salamandinay, Salamandinay says, “Where do you think? Back to your Earth.”

 

Roselia asks, sarcastically, “Where else?”

 

April 30, 2026, Unknown location

 

On a large bed, we find Suguha lying down in it and she moans as she slowly gets to a sitting position in which she holds her head.

 

Suguha asks, groggily, “Where am I?”

 

Just then Ange’s voice booms, “You are finally awake.” Suguha regains her senses and she looks to see Ange, wearing a white and blue version of the ‘royal gowns’ worn by Serena and Suguha as Princess Serenity and Princess Selene respectively.

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “Ange?” Suguha then looks down to see herself in a ‘royal gown’ exactly like the one that she wears as Princess Selene and she asks, confused, “What the?”

 

Ange says, “We’ve been kidnapped by Embryo.”

 

Suguha says, with a groan, “Great.” Suguha says, leaping out of the bed, “That must have been his plan all around. Force me to experience my ‘bad memories’ to knock me out so he can kidnap me. Just like a typical villain.”

 

Ange says, with a nod, “No kidding.” Ange then kicks the door of the bedroom that they were in and she says, “Let’s go.”

 

Suguha says, “I take it that Embryo has my broach.”

 

Ange says, nodding her head, “Took it off you when he, somehow, transformed you back.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Perfect.” Suguha and Ange take off as fast as they can with Suguha struggling to run causing her to ask, annoyed, “How do girls run in these things?”

 

Ange tells Suguha, with a smirk, “Says the girl who wears armored high-heeled boots.”

 

Suguha responds, “They are combat boots and you know it.”

 

Ange retorts, with a smile, “Whatever.” However, when they reach what looks like a door outside, they gasp to see the sight in front of them. The two of them can see that they are on what looks like Arzenal floating in a vast ‘blue space’ with hundreds of Earths in the ‘sky’ all around them.

 

Suguha asks, “What the heck?”

 

Ange asks, confused, “What is this?”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “This is my ‘home’, you can say.” Ange and Suguha whip around to see Embryo in front of them and he says, “This is the true Arzenal.”

 

Ange asks, surprised, “TRUE Arzenal?”

 

Embryo says, with a nod, “Yes. This is where I used the Ragna-Mails to escape from my Earth and I was unexpectedly transported here. This ‘place’ is realm in-between multiple universes. An ‘area’ in-between the many ‘dimensions’ of the multiverse and time has no meaning here.”

 

Suguha asks, “And all those Earths are different Earths in different universes?”


Embryo says, with a nod, “Correct, my dear Suguha. Your Earth and these Earths of your two counterparts could be among them.”

 

Suguha asks, “And that’s why you can’t be killed? You exist here actually?”

 

Embryo says, with a sly grin, “Correct. In this timeless realm, my existence is eternal.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, with a sly smirk, “We’ll see about that dweeb!”

 

April 30, 2026, World of Mana

 

Within the Earth where Ange came from, the so-called ‘World of Mana’, we are in what was Ange’s home nation, the Empire of Misurugi, looks peaceful, but it is close to chaos since the revelation of Ange being a Norma, the death of the king and queen, Ange’s father and mother, and the death of Julio, Ange’s brother, the only surviving member is Sylvia, who is too young to rule, in which the creator of this world, Embryo, took over. Right now, things seems to be peaceful until a strange ‘breeze’ starts to pass by everyone and they look in which the massive ship, Aurora, along with *Sailor Celestial*, Kamen Rider Lunar, Kamen Rider Kuro, the Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, and the Sailor Scouts’ and Tuxedo Mask’s counterparts from [Sailor Celestial’s] Earth make their appearance on the scene with the Aurora flying above them.

 

Getting off Valkyrie in its Flight Mode, [Sailor Celestial] says, “We’re here.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Are you sure?”

 

[Sailor Celestial] says, “I was here with Ange once before.” [Sailor Celestial] then points to the royal palace and she says, “And that’s where the palace is.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “And that’s where we will mostly likely find Embryo.”


Sailor Pluto tells Kamen Rider Lunar, Kuro, and *Sailor Celestial*, “We are grateful for your help.”

 

Kamen Rider Kuro says, “No problem.”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar says, “My Meatball Head wouldn’t leave until the job is done and all of you are just fine. It is just how she is.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a serious tone, “It is time to end Embryo for good.” Our heroes and heroines on the ground nod their heads and on board the flying ship, we find Kazuto, Rika, Kotone, Keiko, Tusk, Hilda, Vivian, and Rosalie on the bridge.

 

Hilda says, “Home sweet home.”

 

Rosalie responds, sarcastically, “Yeah, right.”

 

Tusk thinks in his mind, “Don’t worry, Ange. We’re on our way.” As Tusk looks at the screen at the Misurugi palace, his hand turns into a fist.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “We’re on our way, Sugu. Just hang on.” As our heroes and heroines look towards the palace, on the ground and inside of the Aurora, they are preparing for the final confrontation with Embryo as he plans to bring about his endgame…

 

End Scene 21

 

As we end this chapter, Suguha gets taken again with Ange getting kidnapped, again, by Embryo and now, our heroes and heroines are on a rescue mission to save them as well as bring about Embryo’s final end in which we get a bit of backstory from the Sailor Celestial of Kamen Rider Lunar’s Earth. How will this battle end? Well, you are going to have read and find out, folks! Please read and review and no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!