Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Claws of Fire ❯ Of Big Scary Monsters and Perverted Little Pigs ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
*Hi there! I am very frustrated by what FF.NET did! How could they?! I was really looking forward to know what you think of my story... and FF.NET had to have problems. Plus in the last 2 weeks I was trying to download the Italian Sailor Moon songs and didn't succeed until now. The problem was that my dad had a program that sort of extended the floppy disks capacity but the program wasn't compatible with WinXP(and that damn Internet Café had WinXP). For those of you who are curious about the songs go to <members.fortunecity.com/alexdid/> then click on the MP3 link; I just adore Cristina d'Avena (the singer). On top of all I've begun to really like Pareathe's story "The Ones They Take For Granted" (pairing Goku-Videl), and I am a very loyal Goku/Chichi fan (no I don't think she is a bitch, so beware, I won't treat her like that in my story), and also think that Gohan and Videl make a fine couple. So... all in all I must've gone crazy. HELP!!! And--- I'd better stop before I go *completely* mad.

' text ' = thoughts, or telepathic talking
" text " = out loud


_________________________________________________
Cl aws of Fire
by Salvia Tanima
* * * * *
Chapter 6: Of Big Scary Monsters and Perverted Little Pigs
_________________________________________________

She rested her chin on her knees, pulled up high in front of herself. It was horrible! She just kept remembering his words... You're just a klutz! I can find dozens of your kind anywhere! You can't even be a woman, although you have the attributes!... NOOO! This is not true! She shook her head violently, her gaze resting on the cute capsule house, where Bulma and Goku were preparing to sleep... Goku... She couldn't help, but smile at the thought. She had always wondered what it would be to be a mother, especially since Chibiusa had come back during the battle against the Deathbusters, even tried to act like it, but it just seemed that she kept getting in her way, clinging herself at Mamoru as if he were her boyfriend, not her father... Well he is not anymore, that was sure as Hell. She would never return to him, not even if the entire Universe collapsed! NEVER! But she... Small Lady is a different matter... maybe she should've given into what Mamoru had asked her... if only for Lady's sake... but it just seemed so degrading that--

" You have definitely gone mad, dear ", a familiar, soft voice said from behind her.

Closing her eyes, she searched around, being too comfortable to turn around, and found that the owner was Hotaru.

" You think so? " she asked, her voice cold and indifferent.
" Do *you* think she would've appreciated this? " came the answer.
" But I'm killing her ", she protested.

Hotaru softly padded to her side and sat down near her, drawing her attention to herself. Serenity noticed she wasn't dressed in her usual sailor senshi fuku, but in regular clothes. A tight blouse, that barely covered her stomach, a short skirt, that reached just above her knees, her feet ending in a pair of high platform boots. Her gaze then rested on Hotaru's face, inspecting it curiously, trying to find a reason for her being there, even more, reading her thoughts.

' How come you're here? ', she looked at Hotaru, her head tilted to the side.
' You mean how was I able to read your thoughts? Well, simple... your security walls were down so anyone with a little experience could've done this ', she shrugged.
' Or so '.
' Well? ' Hotaru shifted her gaze towards the house.
" I just love Lady too much to let her go without remorse ", came the sudden reply.

Hotaru didn't answer, contemplating the house instead, wondering at what a clever thing the capsules were.

" Didn't Pluto tell you, when you travelled to Crystal Tokyo, that no one was allowed to know its future?" Hotaru asked suddenly.
" She did... But she said this was an exception".
" Sort of... Demando and all his 'family' weren't from the future... They were very much from the present...", she trailed off.
" NANI?! " Serenity nearly jumped up.
" Pluto knew that Endymion would make you suffer... she is the Guardian of Time, after all... and she tried to prevent it, but since you weren't allowed to know of your future... well she created an illusion, Crystal Tokyo... the Queen and King you saw there were neither you two, and would neither become King and Queen of The Silver Millennium... that is on the Moon, and your brother will rule it... after he... well his wife will seek his scattered brains and put them back into his skull", she chuckled at that.
" You realise what you are saying?" she glanced at Hotaru stunned.
" Yes... I do. Lady, Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion are real... and will be part of your future, but not now... later. Be patient", she said, her eyes searching the sky above.
" So Lady is still going to be my daughter?" her eyes lit up hopefully.
" No... and she never was... her mother is Neo Queen Serenity... of course that's not her name, but you do understand me that I cannot tell you who she is..."
" So you're saying that...?"
" That you should stop worrying. Lady was sent to separate you two, Endymion is not her father of course.... and the things happening to you are just the ones the Gate of Time showed Pluto... no one can overcome time...not yet, that is", she smiled.
' I'm speechless ', she communicated her telepathically.
' Hmm... but you're definitely not thoughtless ', Hotaru giggled.
" Nope ", Serenity smiled," Now how about coming inside, since you're here. You just *have* to meet Bulma ".
" Then let's go! " Hotaru jumped up.

* * * *

" No! That's grandpa! I won't give him to you ", Goku frowned at the exasperated Bulma.
" Listen, Goku-chan-- ", she began.
" I am definitely not *Goku-chan*! " he protested, hiding the dragonball in his gi.
" Goku-san ", she pleaded battling her eyelids," Please! "
" I am not impressed by your eye-problems! " he declared, turning away.
" HUH? " Bulma stared wide-eyed at Goku, ' What the hell is he talking about? There's nothing wrong with my eyes. They're in perfect condition! ' then out loud, " Goku-san, please be reasonable... I need all the dragonballs, otherwise I can't call the dragon".
" I won't give grandpa to you! " he continued, without listening to her.
" That does it! Listen, brat! I've had enough of this! You give that to me, or I'll take it myself! " Bulma fumed angrily, jumping at Goku, trying desperately to pull the dragonball out of his grip.
" NO! " the boy pulled at the ball too.
" YOU GIVE IT TO ME THIS INSTANT! "
" NEVER!!!!!!! "
" OH YES YOU DO!!!!!!! "
"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! "

Considering the amount of noise the two were making, it was no wonder they didn't hear the soft knock on the iron door. Serenity and Hotaru, on the other hand, did hear the ongoing clutter the two were making inside. At Hotaru questioning gaze, Serenity just shrugged.

" They don't usually fight ", she stated absently, waiting for the door to open.
" I can imagine why ", Hotaru said, her lips quirking up in a knowing smile.
" Maybe we should better enter ", Serenity suggested, while pressing a few buttons on the wall, next to the door.
" Just maybe?! " Hotaru raised an eyebrow enquiring.

On entering, the strangest view was displayed in front of them. Most of the furniture were turned upside down, plenty of broken glasses and plates lay everywhere. Looking over, Hotaru couldn't help but suppress a giggle.

" Wow! "
" Have they gone mad all of a sudden, or what? " Serenity looked around, trying to make out the cause of the devastation.
" You can never know... After what I've heard, or rather felt, from you ", Hotaru shrugged.

Serenity lifted a hand in front of herself, quickly mending the broken pieces, and placing all objects on the appropriate places. Hotaru swept an appreciative gaze over the sudden order, the princess had created.

" I guess your future husband won't have to worry about disorder, or you being angry with him for this ", she remarked absently.
" My future husband? " Serenity turned hopefully toward Hotaru.
" Oops! Gomen, I shouldn't have told you ", she quickly clamped a hand over her mouth. (AN: hehe, I know what you thought. Be patient! :-P)
" Aww ", Serenity frowned at her, " That's not fair! "
" I don't know my own future, either ", she tried to comfort her.
" So I won't remain an old maid?! " Serenity's, seemingly expressionless, gaze rested on the nearby wall. (AN: Of course she cares!)
" But of course not! Silly! There are thousands of males that would want to stay by your side their whole life ", she put her hand gently on Serenity's shoulder.
" Males! " she repeated.
" Well, I don't only mean humans ", she smirked.
" I don't know... ".
" And Master Kaioh, Bardock, Goku?" she continued.
" Master Kaioh is much more older than me, he is more like a father to me. Bardock and I were just friends--", she was cut off by Hotaru.
" Do you really think so? Well let me tell you one thing. You were the reason, why Bardock left so calmly and accepting... because he loved you, you were different... he had fallen in love with you, but you never let him express his feelings... and he cared too much, so he didn't want to hurt you... you were one of the best things that happened in his life to him, so that's why he trusted little Kakarotto to be with you ", her eyes steady on Serenity, " and you knew all this... but you are not ready to accept this ".

Serenity turned her head away, her gaze fixed on the plain white wall. Soft tear drops threatened to fall from her eyes. It was all true... damn her, for being so perceptive. But she just couldn't let Bardock love her, and suffer like Demando, or become like Seiya... now that was something she just couldn't stand. She (AN: Fighter is a woman, and Seiya is a man, I know... but the Lights are basically girls... so that's how I'll be referring to them-- oh btw, no love relations between women) continued to love her, even though she had told her she loved her Mamo-chan, and had countless times rejected her... and still she loved her...

" And Goku... ", she began, wiping her tears away," is my--".
" COME BACK HERE! " Bulma shouted.
" CATCH ME! " came the reply.

Suddenly Goku, followed by Bulma, dashed into the living room. They managed to, once again, make the room look like it had been through a devastating war, within seconds, seemingly completely oblivious to the two persons standing in the middle of the room.

" I'LL GET YOU BRAT! "
" I DON'T THINK SO! "
" Would you please stop?" Serenity tried to raise her voice above theirs, but found it just impossible.

Bulma and Goku continued to run through the large living room, without caring for the damage they could and did make. Suddenly they found themselves floating backwards, obviously not on their own will. While Bulma reached the wall, her hands and legs glued to it, relatively soft, Goku hit the wall quite hard, creating a noticeable crack on it. Only then, did they look around, noticing the floating objects, that were flying towards their previous places. Serenity then came over to them, her arms crossed over her chest, looking at the two, waiting for an explanation, obviously. Hotaru on the other hand found the whole situation amusing, giggling softly, for fear of angering Serenity too much.

" Well? What do you have to say to this? " Serenity asked, her voice harsh.
" Eh... um... you're pretty good at making order Sere-chan ", Bulma tried.
" Oh, really?! I could say the same thing about you with the exception that you make *disorder*, at the same speed, maybe faster ", came the cold answer.
" Gomen nasai, Kaa-san ", Goku bowed his head, albeit still clutching the ball to him.
" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like this ", Bulma also said in a weak voice.
" Very well ", Serenity acknowledged, the two falling to the ground none too gently, " now would you also care explaining me the reason? " she raised an eyebrow.
" She wants to steal grandpa from us", Goku quickly stood up, pointing to Bulma.
" I doubt that ", Serenity looked down on Goku.
" He doesn't want to understand that I need *all* the dragonballs ", Bulma glared at the boy.
" I can understand that, but this, I think, is no reason to destroy the house... even though I can rebuild it within minutes ", she quickly added on sensing Bulma's thoughts, " And you honey, please give Bulma the dragonball. Grandpa is not in that ball, he is in our hearts ", she kneeled down at the boys level.
" But he-- ", he whined. (AN: I know that's not like him... but I want to show that he loved his grandpa very much).
" I know this was a gift from him, but Bulma needs it ", then turning to Hotaru, " Can't you let him have a photo at least? "
" But of course ", Hotaru rolled her hand, creating a photo in her hand, " Here, I think this would make you happier", she smiled at Goku, while handing him the photo.

The photo showed the three of them, Son Gohan, him and Serenity when they were at fishing. It had been one of the happiest moments in their life. Sniffing, he handed the dragonball over to Bulma.

" I'm sorry for being so stubborn ", he apologised sincerely.
" I shouldn't have yelled either ", she smiled at him too, taking the dragonball.
" Awe... and yet another priceless moment is engraved into our memories ", Hotaru teased.
" You'll pay for this ", Serenity grabbed her arm, startling her, " As a punishment, you'll have to accompany us, while we get the next dragonball ", she smirked.
" NANI?! "
" You're lucky ", Bulma said, pulling out her radar, " It's not far from here ".
" Well then let's go! " Hotaru tried pulling Serenity toward the door.
" Not a chance ", she pulled her back, " Look at the time, Goku has to go to sleep ".
" Me and my big mouth ", Hotaru muttered under her breath, but Serenity still heard her.

* * * *

" Ok, now move at least! " Hotaru urged the three toward the village, having previously opted to leaving out most signs of civilisation, " I have an uncanny feeling, that something bad is going to happen here ".
" Hey, now calm down! We have time! I highly doubt there are many people who purchase a lost legend ", Serenity tugged on her arm, pulling her back sharply, " Patience, my dear-- "
" Watson, by chance? "
" If you insist ", Serenity shrugged.
" It's here! In this house! " Bulma suddenly exclaimed, inspecting her radar.

The door suddenly opened, startling the four. A very distressed woman, in her mid 30's came out, glaring at them.

" Go away! Before he comes back! Just go away! " she tried sending them away.
" He? " Bulma enquired, looking around.
" And why shouldn't we be here when he comes back? " Serenity asked.
" He has taken almost all our daughters, and only mine is left, and he'll take her away too ", the woman said, looking around frightened.
" See? I've told you ", Hotaru looked around too.

Serenity glared at her for a second.

" May I paraphrase you?... You and your big mouth ", she simply stated.
" Oh you... ", she fumed, " Ok, then let me ", she pushed Bulma aside, and positioned herself in front of the woman, " Do you, by chance have an orange ball with red stars on it? "
" Huh? Oh, yes, but we like that very much... I don't want to give it away.... and I don't sell it ", the woman protested.
" Um... and if we... well chase this monster away? " Hotaru suggested.
" Huh? " the woman stood there motionless, " You?! "
" Nope, not me, him ", she said pointing at Goku.
" Very clever, indeed ", Serenity remarked.
" Hei, you never said I had to fight anyone ", she retorted.
" Ok ", then turning to Goku, " Well? ".
" I'll do it ", he said smiling.
" But he's just a kid ", the woman looked at him not really trusting.
" Well, let him at least try ", Hotaru continued.
" Oh well... ".

In five minutes, Goku was standing alone in the middle of the (apparently) deserted village, dressed in a very long dress with a kerchief on his head. Suddenly he became aware of someone stomping its way to him. Looking up to see, he saw a huge dark red furred monster. The monster made its way to him, smiling down gently.

" There you are my sweet ", he roared, " Now let's go ", he stretched his huge palm in front of him.

Goku then turned away, mumbling desperately something no one could hear.

" Oh you're frightened? " the monster straightened his position.
" I am not! " Goku whispered through gritted teeth, " But I-- I just have to -- ".
" Ok, then how about this? " the monster continued.

With a POOF, a handsome gentleman (AN: I didn't find him handsome at all in the anime :-P-- but that's not the point), dressed in English style, appeared, his size the same. Bulma, who had been watching the whole scene from the house of the woman, through a little crack, instantly got dreamy eyes (AN: The pink hearts ).

" He's so handsome! " she squealed.
" Hei, miss, that's not-- ", the woman tried to stop her, but it was too late.

Bulma quickly opened the door, getting out of the house, momentarily startling the 'monster'. He looked from one 'girl' to the other, not being able to decide which one to take.

" Oh, what the heck! I'll take both ", he finally decided.

Meanwhile, Goku was moving around nervously, looking left and right, desperately.

" Agh! I can't take it anymore! " he approached a nearby tree.

Quickly pulling up his skirt, and opening his trousers he let his physical needs take the best of him (AN: I can't think of a milder description. I guess you surely know what I mean... if you saw the anime, at least, you know). The 'monster' gaped at the sight, not knowing what to think, then as understanding dawned upon him, rage took over.

" Why you... you... ".

And with a POOF he transformed back into the red furred devil, causing Bulma to quickly disappear into the house again. Serenity and Hotaru just stared at her, then burst out laughing, shaking their heads in the process.

" He's sooooo haaandsooomeee ", Hotaru said in a sing-song voice.

Meanwhile Goku was looking at the angry monster, having dealt with his previous problem. The monster was fuming, growling angrily at him.

" You're going to pay for this! " he roared.
" I don't think so! " Goku retorted, getting rid of the dress, now in his gi, his magical stick in his hands.
" What?! You dare? " the monster roared.
" Yes! " he shouted back.

Suddenly the monster took out a watch, looking at it, he quickly put it away.

" I ugh... have to go to ... ugh ... lunch... But I'll come back! ", he menaced, quickly scurrying away.

Goku just stood there dumbfounded, not really understanding what the monster's problem was, but eventually figured that lunch may have been a pretty good argument.

" Well? " Bulma dashed out of the house, " What are you waiting for? Follow him! " she screamed.
" I don't know... he said he'll be back... ", Goku hesitated, " Mom? "
" I guess we should go after him, though ", Serenity suggested.
" Ok! ", and he ran after the monster followed by Bulma and the whole village.

Serenity and Hotaru preferred standing aside and admiring the view, since it was quite an impressing one. All the inhabitants of the village following a little boy, no more than 11 years old.

" That's impressing ", Hotaru remarked absently.
" More like...um... unusual, ne? " Serenity chuckled.
" Guess so! " she shrugged, " Well? What are we waiting for? To the rescue! " she exclaimed.
" Goku'll handle it ", Serenity, while slowly making her way after the villagers.
" But don't you want to see how he handles it? " Hotaru's jaw dropped.
" Not all that glitters is gold... in other words that 'monster' is not what it looks like... you'll see ".

Reaching the edge of the village, Goku stopped. There was no sign whatsoever of a monster, nor an evidence of his previous presence there. In fact, the only living being there, was a small pig, dressed in green, that was casually leaning against the fortified wall, the villagers had built in attempt of stopping the monster, obviously with no luck. He was inspecting Goku and Bulma curiously, noting their angered faces.

" Have you seen a monster pass by? " Goku enquired.
" Why yes. He went that way ", the pig pointed to the left, while Goku and the villagers hurried away.

They had been running for five minutes, when Goku stopped dead in his tracks.

" He had the same smell ", he exclaimed perplexed, " He has to be it! ", and with that he called his Kinton cloud, flying back.

The pig looked after the villagers for a while, then chuckled lightly.

" Hehe! They'll never know... But that was close ", he said, falling to the ground.

Just then, Serenity and Hotaru came by, looking curiously at the pig.

" Hello ", Serenity greeted him with a sly smile, " You haven't noticed a little boy pass by, have you? "

The pig's eyes instantly lit up, on seeing Serenity's outfit, quickly straightening his pose.

" Actually I have. He went that way ", he indicated the direction, " But that must have been some 10 minutes ago. Considering his velocity, I highly doubt you'll be able to catch up with him... But maybe I could be your company while you wait for him ".
" Ugh...", Serenity huffed her shoulders, faking annoyance, " That's very nice of you. Domo arigatou. But I really wanted to see him... oh well next time ", she ended up smiling sweetly, completely charming the pig.
" Did he do something to you? " he asked worried.
" To me? Nah! But...", she paused, staring up to the sky, " he'll do something to *you*, alright", she smirked down on him.
" To me? What makes you think of that? "
" Oh... nothing... nothing.... I just have a.... let's say... hunch ", her smile widened.
" A hunch? "
" Yep ", she nodded.

Suddenly, the pig felt himself being lifted and before he could've uttered a word he was flying high, someone dangerously banging his small body from left to right.

" You lied to me! " a boy's voice accused.
" Eh? " the pig looked up at him, " Wh--what are you talking about? ".
" You're the monster... you just changed your look ", Goku accused.
" Huh? But how--", he was cut off.
" Your smell was the same ", Goku simply stated.
" Smell?! " the pig sweat dropped.

After a few quick tours round the village, and some insignificant attempts of escape, Goku finally managed to bring him back to the village. By then , Bulma and the villagers had come back, asking Serenity about Goku's whereabouts.

" Here he is! " Goku said, dropping the pig, then jumping down of his cloud himself.
" WHAT? " the villagers gaped at the small pig, " This little pig? "
" Yep! "
" Where's my daughter? "
" What have you done with our children? "
" You mean, pig! "

The villagers were shouting at him madly.

" It's ok. They're fine! " the pig replied annoyed, that he had been caught red-handed.
" Bring us to them! " they demanded.
" Of course ", he said.

Closely followed and watched by Goku, the pig and the villagers made their way through the fields, everyone looking around curiously (AN: well beside the pig, of course... and yes I know what his name is). The pig only went ahead, not bothering with his surroundings. Eventually they reached an imposing castle, made of marble and sparkling glass, that shone brightly in the sun.

" Here we are! " the pig pointed to it.

The villagers then rushed inside of the palace. Of course their amazement was not little on seeing what was inside of it. All the girls there, were enjoying themselves. One was doing aerobics, another one was reading, others were swimming in a huge pool...

" What's this supposed to mean? " a man asked them.
" Oh hi daddy ", a girl padded over to him, " How nice of you to visit me. I'm fine... Olong is a very cute little pig ", she smiled.
" The ferocious monster! ", Serenity whispered to Hotaru, " Look what he did to these poor little girls ", and both erupted into a fit of giggles.

* * * * *

Bulma was standing outside the village, holding the dragonball in her hands and looking sadly at Hotaru.

" Really? You sure you don't want to come along? " she pleaded hopefully.
" Thank you, but I can't. I have a duty, and can't abbandon it ", she smiled.
" Yeah, duty... ", Serenity nodded.
" Why yes, I *do* have a duty! " she exclaimed, blushing slightly.
' You sly wench! ' Serenity communicated her thoughts to the black-haired girl.
' That's none of your damn business! ' she retorted telepathically, blushing more.
' Gotcha! ' the blonde teased.
" That's too bad! " Bulma pouted her lips.
" Hey, don't worry", Serenity patted her shoulder, " I'm sure we'll find another victim", she smirked, causing Hotaru to shiver slightly.

Looking over to Goku, the three noticed he was still holding the pig, not wanting to let him go. The pig was pleading desperately, but the small sayajin, just wouldn't acknowledge this.

" How about him? " Serenity suggested.
" Great idea! " Bulma happily clapped her hands, " Hey, you! Listen... what was your name again? "
" Olong! " the pig grunted.
" Great... Olong! Considering what you have done... we could very well fry you... and umm eat you alive ", she began, causing Serenity and Hotaru to erupt into an uncontrollable laughter," but since I'm feeling very generous today, you may accompany us ", she stated.
" Oh, that's very nice, but... umm... ", he looked over at Goku, " No thanks! " he tried running away, but was once again stopped by Goku.
" I don't think you got me right ", she menaced, " I meant you *will* come with us! Is that clear?! " she screamed at him.
" Y--yes! " he stuttered, " Where are we going? If I may ask? ".

Bulma took out her radar, inspecting it a little.

" Far away... towards south", she declared.
" SOUTH?! There's only desert! ", Olong whined.
" So? " Bulma glared at him coldly.
" Nothing... I agree... It's just fine with me! " he quickly got into the car.

Serenity just looked after the two, shaking her head.

" My, my... a new victim ".

End of chapter six
_________________
* Well? How did I do this time? Please don't be mad at me for changing the plot and going very fast on this. I'm just not really interested in these scenes, but have to present all the characters... but in a few chapters it'll become more interesting... I promise.