Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Guardians of the Sailor Senshi ❯ Chapter Seven: A Lesson In Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Guardians of the Sailor Senshi



As usual this fan fiction is an alternate universe story. Each chapter will focus on one sailor senshi, Jupiter and Mars are the main focus points, at a time. I hope you enjoy my first cross-over story.




AN: I know i promised to get this out sooner but I have started college and my file got corrupted when I had half this chapter done. I got pissed that I lost so much but finally I am back and writing. I also changed the style this chapter, you won't just see what Lita sees, you also follow her guardian around.




Chapter 7: Lesson in Love


Lita took Piccolo's hand and looked at him. "I want you to train me so I can transform. So you won't have to get hurt protecting me."

Piccolo took his hand away from Lita and walked away from her without answering her question. He needed his own answers before he could give wisdom to another. Piccolo's mind and heart was in constant turmoil.

Lita didn't know what was bugging Piccolo. She had just requested training. What was wrong with that? He looked at her as if she were a complete stranger. Lita smiled to herself, well if he wanted to try to ignore her, she'll give him something to ignore. Lita went into her closet and pulled out a secret she kept hidden. She went into the bathroom and changed.

She looked into the mirror. The black satin clung to every curve with black lace over the satin. She was in a teddy and no one knew she had it. No one. Now, she planned to show Piccolo her secret.

Piccolo stood, he thought he should apologize for ignoring her. He didn't want her angry at him. He had no time to apologize, for she came to him.

Lita smiled, like the little seductress she was trying to be. In a lusty voice, she said, "What do you think, green bean?"

Piccolo nearly choked on his tongue. This wasn't Lita at all. She was... sexy, she looked frail. But Piccolo had never seen such a revealing outfit before. So Piccolo had never seen a beautiful woman like this. But he knew what she was doing, before she could even tell he reacted, Piccolo replaced his stone-face. "What about?"

Lita became flustered. She had never shown this side to someone. She loved Piccolo and he was completely ignoring her. "Nevermind." She went back in the room and slammed the door, tossing herself on her bed.

Piccolo groaned. Great, I know have a pissed off woman on my hands, Piccolo thought, I hope she's nothing like Chi-Chi. "I'm going out." Piccolo said as he left.

"Good." He heard her reply.

Piccolo exited the apartment and began walking down the street to find Gohan. He needed to talk to the boy, badly. But something told him he shouldn't leave Lita but he had to talk to someone.

Lita was flustered herself. She went to watch tv for awhile, still in the satin teddy.

Piccolo went up to the door and remembered Ami said something about parents. So he contacted Gohan telepathically. "Where are you?"

Gohan opened the window and waved to his green mentor.

Piccolo flew up and into the window, he noticed Ami was in the same room.

"I did not expect for you two to be sharing a room."

Ami blushed. "We were just discussing Rei's transformation and the Super Saiyan."

Gohan blushed, as well. "That's right."

Piccolo smirked. "Well, I wish to speak to you alone if possible."

Ami stood, "I'm sorry. I need to get to sleep, anyways."

Piccolo then sat in the desk when Ami left. "Are you attracted to Ami?"

Gohan blushed, his sensei never brought up stuff like this. "No, not at all. She's a wonderful friend but I don't want her as a girlfriend."

Piccolo sighed, maybe he wasn't just being the guardian. Maybe he had real feelings. "And your father doesn't feel attracted to Mina?"

"Of course not! She's like one third his age!"

"Then maybe..."

"Piccolo, are you attracted to Lita? Is that why you are asking these questions?"

Piccolo looked up at the boy. "Yes."

Gohan smiled. He never knew Piccolo could be in love like everyone else. He is a Namek and therefore asexual, but his sensei had just told him and he knew it must be true. "Then why are you here?"

"Because I thought maybe it was just our connection but me and Vegeta are..."

Gohan smiled wider. He never thought he'd have to teach his teacher. Now it was time Piccolo learned about love.

Lita picked up the phone. She just had to talk to someone. She prayed that Ami was still up and she dialed the phone. Ami answered, "Hello?"

"Hi, Ami... sorry, I called so late."

"Oh do you want to talk to Piccolo?"

"Piccolo is there?"

"Yeah, he came to talk to Gohan..."

"Can you happen to spy on them?" Lita asked hopeful.

"Sure." Ami listened to the conversation through the door.

"So when she wears something like that... totally out of character, she's trying to tell me something." Piccolo said.

"Well from how you describe it, she wanted your attention and wanted to show you a side of her she never let anyone see. I've seen how she is with you. It is love, Piccolo." Gohan explained.

Ami blushed and returned to the phone. "Gohan is trying to explain love to Piccolo."

"Love?" That caused Lita to blush several shades of red. "So that's why he was acting so weird." Lita giggled. "He didn't know what to do."

"So you and Piccolo?" Ami asked.

"Yeah..." Lita lied back down on the bed. "I really love him."

"That's wonderful." Lita jumped when she heard the new voice. She looked to the doorway to see Frieza.

"What are you doing here?" Lita screeched as Frieza ripped the phone away smashing it to a million pieces.

Ami ran into Gohan's room. "Lita..."

"We know. Stay here. We're going." Gohan and Piccolo flew out the window towards Lita's apartment.

Lita struggled with Frieza pinning her down to the bed.

"I wanted to disect you litte whores... but maybe I'll just play with you first."

"Get off me!" Lita squirmed trying to get out from under the strong monster.

"I see you dressed up, just for me." Frieza took a nail and slid it under one of the straps. The strap broke and he repeated the process on the other strap.

Lita struggled, trying to do anything.

Frieza grabbed her breasts. "These are so beautiful, very large." Frieza strated to slide the cloth off of her when he gets yanked off her by a pair of large green hands.

Lita yanked up her teddy and gave Piccolo a thankful look. Lita transformed into Sailor Jupiter.

Piccolo punched Frieza in the face a few times, which didn't seem to phase Frieza.

The power caused by the dueling warriors caused Lita's apartment to get a little... um... destroyed. Now they flew through the large hole in the wall and began a intense fight. Gohan set his hand on Lita's shoulder. "Let us take care of this." Gohan then noticed Sailor Mercury and the other sailor scouts, minus Sailor Mars come running up. Even his father was running towards the fray.

Piccolo was knocked down, he was spent. Sailor Jupiter and Gohan ran to him.

"Piccolo, are you alright?" Sailor Jupiter kneeled next to him, pulling his head into her lap.

"Go back inside." Piccolo mumbled, purple blood dripping from his lips.

"If you didn't notice, you blew up the inside... now it's outside." Sailor Jupiter joked.

Gohan flew up to meet Frieza. Frieza swatted him away with Goku soon following. This enraged each girl.

Sailor Jupiter was the first to feel the rage, as she stood. Her outfit transformed. The electricity surrounded her. The power of lightning fused with her outfit. Her brooch now contained lightning. Her green eyes contained lightning. The lightning changed her.

"You destroyed my home and tried to kill my friends. I won't forgive you." Her voice was different... so cold.

Sailor Mercury followed Lita's example. Her outfit changed to follwing water. Her eyes and hair now showing the waves of water. Her brooch was now of water.

"We can't let you do this."

Sailor Venus' outfit changed, as well, but hers was not as noticable. A chain of hearts surrounded her changing her brooch into a single heart.

"We shall vanquish you."

Frieza looked at the three girls with terror. He disappeared.

Super Sailor Jupiter kneeled down and used her newly discovered power to heal Piccolo. The other two girls did the same for their guardians.

They all three de transformed.

"Well, I think we know how to defeat Frieza, now."

"Yes, we combine our Super senshi powers!" Mina squealed.

Piccolo stood holding Lita's hand. Lita was trying to hold up her teddy at the time. Piccolo put his hand above her head and gave her an outfit like his, minus cape and turban.

"For your training." Piccolo said stoically, still holding her hand.

Lita smiled and threw her arms around him. "Thank you, Piccolo!"

Piccolo smirked and returned the hug. "You did good."

"But look what you did to my apartment!" Lita pointed at the huge hole in the building. The hole being the entirety of her apartment. "Now where am I going to stay?"

"I think we all should go to Rei's for the weekend." Mina said happily.

"Good idea!" Goku agreed.

So they all started walking to Rei's to surprise her.


****That's the end of Part Seven. Sorry for the delay. As I said, I lost the chapter and then had to rewrite it, so forgive me. I have not abandoned this story. Let me know what you think. Give me some reviews.****