Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 5 ❯ Secrets Revealed ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Secret's Revealed
 
I do not own DBZ or SM.
 
Serena called all the sailor scouts and Z warriors to meet at Rei's first thing in the morning. She grabbed Rini and told her parents to meet her there. "Now what's this all about?" 18 asked when everyone had gathered at the temple. "We need to go to the future with Rini and save her Mom," Serena said. Rini gasped and looked up at Serena. "You really mean it?" Rini asked. Serena smiled and nodded at her. "You can count on us," the scouts said. "Us too," the Z warriors said. "The let's go," Serena said standing up. "Now?" Goten asked. Serena rolled her eyes. "Yes," she said and transformed. The other girls did the same. Rini took her time key out. "Moon Crystal Key! Take me back to the future!" Rini shouted holding the key above her. Everyone was teleported to a foggy area. "Where's Sailor Moon?" Trunks asked.
 
Sailor Moon was by herself. "Guys?" she asked looking around. A door appeared in front of her. She cautiously approached it. "Don't move trespasser!" a voice said. "What?" Sailor Moon asked looking around. "I am the guardian of time and none are allowed here," the voice said and the shadow of a person appeared clouded by the thick fog. "Wait I can explain," Sailor Moon said. "To late trespasser," the person said and began to swing a rod at Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon screamed. "No Luna-P!" Rini said and ran to the person. "Small Lady?" the person said. The fog lifted and the person appeared to be another Sailor Scout. "Sailor Pluto?" Luna asked. "Sailor Moon!" the others exclaimed. "Sailor Moon?" Sailor Pluto said, "My apologies the fog hid you." "Please don't be angry," Rini said, "I know you said I was only supposed to come alone but I need all the help I can get to save my poor Mommy!" "Don't you worry," Sailor Pluto said. She waved her rod, which appeared to be a big key. The doors Sailor Moon had approached opened. "Take each other's hands and hold on tight if you get separated you could get lost forever," Sailor Pluto said, "Please protect Small Lady on my behalf." "You can count on us," Sailor Moon said and she took one of Rini's hands. Trunks took Rini's other hand and Sailor Pluto smiled at them. "Thank you Luna-P," Rini said and stepped through the doors. The others did the same and the doors closed.
 
They walked through the time dimension concentrating on Rini's future. A high pitched laugh filled the area and Emerald appeared. "I hope you like this time warp because you're gonna be here a long time," she said and sent a wave of dark energy at them. They broke hands and went in different directions. The scouts landed in a dark area. "Where are the others?" Sailor Moon asked. "No idea," Sailor Mars told her. Sailor Mercury pulled out her computer and began working. "Let's concentrate on finding Rini's future and maybe we'll find them," Sailor Venus said.
 
"What happened?" Goku asked. "We were separated," Piccolo said. "Where's Sailor Moon and Rini?" Trunks asked. "We can only hope that they're together," Bulma said. "We need to concentrate on Rini's future and try to get there and hope they're doing the same," 18 told them.
 
Sailor Moon's crystal began to glow as they concentrated. "Look!" she said. A ways off a pink light was glowing in the exact same way. "Let's follow it," she said. "Right," the scouts said and began walking.
 
"Look that light!" Krillin said. "That's got to be Sailor Moon. Let's follow it," Trunks said and they took off.
 
The scouts walked to another door identical to the one they entered and saw a monster attacking Rini. "Moon Sceptre Elimination!" Sailor Moon yelled pointing her sceptre at the monster and destroying it. "Rini are you okay," she asked bending beside the little girl. "Sailor Moon! Rini!" Trunks yelled and he and the other Z warriors ran to them. "Can we get out of here?" Goten whined. They approached the doors and they opened. Everyone gasped. "This is our future?" Sailor Jupiter asked. It looked like a set of ruins. A giant crystal was in the middle of it. Rini ran through the doors. Everyone ran after her. "Rini where's your mom?" Sailor Moon asked. "In the crystal palace," Rini said looking at the giant crystal. She started running and the others chased her. They lost her when a fog rolled over in what appeared to be a garden outside the crystal palace.
 
"Where is she?" Sailor Moon whined. "Who's that?" Sailor Mars asked. A figure began to approach them. "Trunks?" Sailor Moon gasped as the fog drifted away. "Welcome to 30th century Crystal Tokyo," the approaching Trunks said, "I am King Trunks." "Are you the same one that came to us in the past?" Gohan asked. The king nodded his head. "I know your voice," Sailor Moon said and then gasped, "You…It's you…The voice in those dreams." "That's right Sailor Moon I sent you and Trunks those dreams," the future king said. "This doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to bust us up?" Sailor Moon asked. "I needed to test your love for each other," the king told them. "This is ridiculous," Vegeta said and shot and energy blast at him. Everyone gasped as the blast went right through him. "He's a hologram," Sailor Mercury said checking her computer. "That's right," he said, "My real body was hit with a sleeping curse now please follow me." He turned and walked away. "We need to find Rini first," Sailor Moon said. "She's in the palace," the king said and kept walking. The other's reluctantly followed.
 
They followed the king into an empty room. "Now listen," he said and images began to flash across the walls, "At one point the world entered a state of ecological disaster and the entire planet and all living things were in danger. You remember this as the time I told you the androids were wreaking havoc in this world. Then in thirtieth century when Neo-Queen Serenity used the power of the silver crystal to revitalize the planet she was crowned queen of the Earth. The Earth thrived again and Crystal Tokyo became its center point. Soon a belligerent war began and we were attacked by beings from across the universe. Some accepted cleansing from the silver crystal while others did not and were banished. We once again returned to peaceful times until the Negamoon appeared. They attacked Crystal Tokyo and cast a spell on all the inhabitants to make them sleep. They only ones to escape the curse were Rini and the Sailor Scouts." "So they're alive?" Gohan asked. "Yes the most powerful people in the entire universe only out matched by their raging queen." "Raging?" Krillin asked scared. "Well not really…sometimes," the king said and smiled to himself. "The queen had to revive the Sailor Scouts because they had died before becoming sailor scouts during the threat of the androids. The queen used the crystal to revive everyone the androids had killed," the king said, "Including your future selves." Everyone gasped as images of the future Z warriors lay sleeping in a chamber and the future Sailor Scouts protecting the palace appeared. "Wait how are they the most powerful people in the universe?" Vegeta asked grumpily. "Because they use not their own internal powers as we do, but they draw on the unlimited powers of the stars. This is why you cannot sense their energy levels. And the queen is the only person who can unlock the great powers of the moon by using the Silver Crystal. Her reluctance to use it and to try to obtain peace makes her the most powerful," the king informed them. "I…I want to see the queen," Sailor Moon said. "Have you figured it out Sailor Moon?" the king asked. "I think," she said breathlessly. Trunks took her hand and they followed the king into another chamber. There was a pedestal in the middle of the room and a giant crystal surrounding it. Inside was someone. Sailor Moon let go of Trunks' hand and walked up to it. All the colour drained from her face. "Sailor Moon?" the scouts asked. She fainted. "What is it?" Sailor Jupiter asked catching her. "Oh my goodness," Sailor Mercury gasped. "What?" everyone else asked. "Serena's Neo-Queen Serenity," Sailor Mercury said. "Serena' gonna be the queen of the Earth? Good grief!" Krillin exclaimed. "That's right I remember now the baby Serena had, her name was Rini," Gohan said, "And you're her father!" Everyone looked at the future king and the blushing present Trunks. The king smiled at them and nodded. "Excuse me your majesty," Sailor Mercury said, "But what's that substance wrapped around the queen?" "Could that be the Silver Crystal?" Luna asked. "No it's quartz. The sailor scouts encased her in it when she was hit by the sleeping curse," the king replied. "Where is the Silver Crystal?" Sailor Venus asked. "No one knows, it disappeared right before the Negamoon attacked," the king told them. "This poor world has been through so much," Bulma said. A portion of the floor parted and Rini appeared on a bed. Sailor Moon woke up and rushed to her. She tripped and fell on the ground causing a few of them to laugh. Trunks helped her up. She took Rini in her arms and looked at her. "No wonder she aggravates me so much she takes after you," Sailor Moon said smiling, "And you said I wouldn't make it out of Middle School." Trunks blushed a little more. Rini woke up. "Good morning flamingo," Sailor Moon said smiling at the little girl in her arms. Rini hugged her tightly. "Sailor Moon do you think your Silver Crystal could break the spell on the queen?" Sailor Venus asked. "I don't know, but I can try," She replied and gave Rini to Trunks. The king suddenly disappeared and a strong dark wind began to blow in the room. "I want you to come with me now Sailor Moon," a person said. Sailor Moon was raised off the floor and disappeared. Rini began to cry and jumped out of Trunks' arms and out of the room.
 
"Serena!" Trunks yelled. "I know where he's taken her," the king said reappearing. "Tell me!" Trunks shouted adrenalin rushing through his body. "Prince Diamond has taken her to his base," the king told him.
 
Serena woke up on a strange bed in a strange dress. She saw her compact at the edge of the bed and reached for it. As she quickly sat up she felt very dizzy and clutched her head with her hand. "Moon…Moon…Crystal…Power!" she stuttered wearily waving her hand over the crystal. She sat shocked as nothing happened. She turned her head as she heard a voice laugh behind her. "The Silver Crystal has no power when it is this close to the dark crystal," a man at the doorway said. "Who are you?" Serena asked. "I am Prince Diamond Serena, or should I say to be Neo-Queen Serenity," the man said. Prince Diamond used his powers to levitate Serena off the bed. Serena screamed as her saw the floor beneath her get further away. "Look at me," Diamond commanded. Serena looked at him rather than the floor and saw a third eye appear on his forehead. "Give me the Silver Crystal." Diamond's voice echoed inside her head. Serena felt her hand with the lock raise but she had no control whatsoever of what was happening. "No!" Serena screamed and jerked her head away. "Give me the Silver Crystal so that I may combine it with the Dark Crystal and control the entire universe!" Diamond yelled. Diamond's face was barely an inch away from Serena's. Trunks help me. Serena tried to think to him as tears ran down the side of her face. "Be mine," he whispered. "Not going to happen!" a voice yelled and a blast hit Diamond. Serena fell screaming back onto the bed below. "Curse! Who did that?" Diamond commanded. "You're disgusting. Having to use hypnotic powers to win girls over," Trunks said standing at a window ledge at the top of the room as a super saiyan. He flew down and picked Serena up. "You're late!" she huffed. "Sorry your majesty," Trunks said smiling and flew them to a window at the top of the room. "Here's a little parting present to remember us by," Trunks said and blew-up the room.
 
Serena clung to Trunks as he flew them back to the crystal palace. In a garden Trunks landed and put Serena down. "Oh Trunks," she cried throwing herself onto him. "I'm so sorry this happened to you Serena. The king told me that the worst is still yet to come," Trunks told her, "I'll never leave you again." Serena looked up into his light blue eyes. She put a hand on his cheek and smiled lovingly at him. "Together," she whispered closing her eyes. Trunks covered her hand with his own. He pulled closer to him and kissed her. Serena giggled furiously. "What's so funny?" Trunks asked smiling at her. "To think that possibly twelve hours ago you wouldn't have given me the time of day," Serena giggled. "That's not true. I would have told you what time it was," Trunks said teasing her. Serena giggled more and threw her arms around Trunks and hugged him. "I guess we better go back to the others," Serena sighed a few minutes later. "Moon Crystal Power!" she shouted and transformed.
 
"Sailor Moon!" everyone cried when she and Trunks entered the chamber the sleeping queen was in. "Where's Rini?" Sailor Moon asked looking around. "She left after you got kidnapped," Sailor Mercury said, "But we've got bigger problems." "What?!" Sailor Moon and Trunks both asked. "That's right so focus you big meatball head!" Sailor Mars snapped. "Have a heart Sailor Mars!" Sailor Moon snapped back. The future king laughed while the others sighed. "You two stop we don't have time for this," Sailor Jupiter said, "Look." A giant dragon appeared on a screen in the room. "It feels to have the same energy as Emerald," Gohan told them. "Emerald?" Sailor Moon squealed in disguest. "Her weak point seems to be the crystal on her forehead," Sailor Mercury said tapping away at her computer. "Right I'm on it!" Sailor Moon puffed up her chest and strode out of the room. "What a Diva," the future king said. "You said it not me," Trunks said cautiously following Sailor Moon.
 
"Eeek!" Sailor Moon screamed when she saw the dragon up close. "Will you hurry it up meatball head!" Sailor Mars yelled. Sailor Moon pouted and summoned her sceptre. "Moon sceptre Elimination!" she yelled and the dragon was vanquished. "I did it!" she squealed in delight. They all walked back into the palace and the chamber they had first entered. Artemis and Luna had been in there with the king monitoring their fight. "Sailor Moon, Trunks, I can't find Rini anywhere in the palace," the king told them. "We can find that disobedient flamingo in a moment first there's something else that needs to be done," Sailor Moon said. "And what is that?" Vegeta asked. "Come on," Sailor Moon said and left the room. The others had no choice but to traipse after her back into the chamber that held the queen. "What's going through that blond head of yours?" Trunks asked. "The Silver Crystal should have protected the queen right?" Sailor Moon asked. "Yes, but," the future king started. "I have a Silver Crystal so I don't see why it shouldn't work just as well," Sailor Moon interrupted. "But Sailor Moon your Silver Crystal is not as strong," Sailor Mercury. "There's only one way to find out. Moon Crystal Healing Power!" Sailor Moon yelled waving her hand over the crystal. Bright, warm pink light flooded the room. The quartz casing disappeared and the queen lay on the pedestal. Slowly her eyes opened. "Serenity!" the future king rushed to her side and kneeled. Neo-Queen Serenity smiled. "Trunks," she said affectionately. She lifted her eyes and looked at the others in the room. "Thank you all," she said. She looked a little bit older, mature. But it was still Serena. Her loving and kind eyes were the exact same. "Serena?" Gohan whispered. "Hello Dove," Neo-Queen Serenity said smiling at him. "Sailor Moon you have now altered the flow of time," the queen said. "What do you mean?" Sailor Moon asked. Sailor Moon's sceptre appeared in her hand and an identical one appeared in the queen's although the stem was longer. The sceptres seemed to glitter and shattered. Everyone but the queen gasped. Two new wands appeared. They were pink with heart shaped tops and a gold crown atop that and below a gold ribbon in a bow with a crescent moon in the centre of the bow. A red jewel glittered in the centre of the heart. One wand presented itself to Sailor Moon and the other to Neo-queen Serenity. Sailor Moon took it and looked inquiringly at it. As the queen took her the stem grew long and touched the ground. "It is forbidden for the same person to be in the same time at once. It changes the future," the queen said. "But does this mean we won't ever see Crystal Tokyo?" Sailor Moon asked. "Do not worry Trunks and I did the same thing," the queen smiled kindly, "It will happen differently but one day you will see this world as your own." "Serenity Rini is missing," the king said. "I cannot feel her here I fear she has gone back to the past," the queen frowned. "Sailor Moon I cannot leave this time please go in my place and help Rini wherever she may be," the queen implored. "You can count on me!" Sailor Moon chirped. "Sailor Moon, have a little more respect would ya?" Sailor Mars sneered. Neo-Queen Serenity looked at Sailor Mars and smiled. "I can use my powers to send you back to the time gate. Please tell Sailor Pluto what has happened although I presume she already knows. As keeper of the time gates she knows all," the queen said. Neo-Queen Serenity raised her hands and everyone disappeared from the palace and were back in the fog.
 
"Sailor Pluto!" Sailor Moon yelled. "I know," Sailor Pluto's voice said. She appeared at the door. "Please hurry and help Small Lady something is not right," Sailor Pluto said opening the doors of time, "And Sailor Moon take this time key it may help you." Sailor Moon took and small golden key identical to the one Rini used from Sailor Pluto. "Thanks," Sailor Moon said and they ran through the doors.