Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 5 ❯ Mina's Mess ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mina's Mess
 
I do not own DBZ or SM
 
"Good morning Serena dear how do you feel?" Chichi asked as Serena stumbled down the stairs. "Awful," Serena said. "Mom I don't feel good," Goten grumbled stumbling into the kitchen behind Serena. "What?!" Chichi screamed, "But neither of you have ever been sick in your lives before!" Chichi was ushering her children back into their rooms when Gohan came out of his. "Oh my goodness Gohan you look awful don't tell me you're sick too?" Chichi gasped. "I don't feel the greatest," Gohan admitted. "Good morning everyone," Rini chirped happily coming down from the attic she slept in. "Rini stay back they're all sick," Chichi said pushing her children back into their rooms.
 
Serena fell back asleep when her phone rang and woke her back up. "Hello?" she asked into the receiver. "Serena? It's Lita watch out Mini is the only one of us who isn't sick and she's trying to help, but she's really making a big mess," Lita said. "What? Oh no," Serena groaned, "Thanks." Serena hung up the phone and got out of bed. She stumbled down the stairs and her entire family and all their crazy friends were in her kitchen. "What's goin on?" Serena asked. "We're all sick," Chichi groaned. "Great," Serena sighed, "Oh and Lita called and said Mina is trying to play nurse and is making a big mess wherever she goes." "Alright," Chichi said, "Serena come help be with the laundry." Serena followed her mother to the balcony in her mother and father's room and began hanging blankets. "I've decontaminated them but they need to air out," Chichi explained. "Whatever," Serena said hanging up the blankets. "I want to help," Rini said rushing over to them. "I told you to stay in your room so you don't get sick too," Chichi said. Rini grabbed a blanket and tried to hang it up but a just of wind blew the blanket out of her hands. Someone on the sidewalk caught the blanket. "Oh no she's here," Serena said. "Hi ya Serena," Mina said jumping from the sidewalk to the second story balcony, "Not only can I jump two stories but I can nurse all of you back to health." Serena coughed. "March yourself back to bed this instant," Mina ordered. "Mina it's really nice of you to offer but I really don't think it's necessary. I mean you don't want to get sick to do you?" Serena said. "It's no trouble," Mina said, "Hey Rini do you want to be my assistant?" "You bet!" Rini exclaimed and giggled in glee.
 
Mina dragged Serena downstairs to see all her patients. "Good afternoon everyone and how are we feeling?" Mina asked. "Mina really this isn't necessary," Serena protested. "Don't be silly you need me," Mina said, "Now you go to bed and I'll take care of everything." "You know it wouldn't be the worst thing if she caught this bug herself," Artemis said to Luna in Serena's room. "Well you know what they say a fool never catches a cold," Luna said. "Hey!" Airtimes said. "Will you two be quiet," Serena said getting back in bed. "Hello Serena!" Mina exclaimed, "Time to take your temperature." "Open up!" Rini said and gabbed a thermometer into Serena's mouth. "Ack!" Serena gagged. "You need to keep your mouth closed Serena or it won't register properly," Mina said. Serena glared at Mina but didn't say anything because she felt to bad. Mina took the thermometer out of Serena's mouth and shook it to read the number. The thermometer flew out of Mina's hand and smashed through Serena's window. "Opps," Mina said, "But your temperature really doesn't matter." Mina used some cardboard to cover the hole in the window. "Now Serena you must be very hungry. How about some coco or hot soup?" Mina asked. "No soup!" Artemis yelled. "I'm not really hungry and you know what they say. Starve a cold," Serena laughed lightly trying to divert Mina's attention to something else. "I'll put some music on for you then," Mina said. "No!" Artemis yelled again. "Artemis you're such a party pooper," Mina said. "I want to do something too!" Rini pouted. "Why don't you go see if anyone else has anything for you to do," Serena offered. "Good idea!" Mina and Rini exclaimed and left Serena's room. Serena gasped as the door closed. "What is it Serena?" Luna asked. "I've just sent that mess to Vegeta and the others," Serena gasped and stumbled out of her bed. Serena heard a howl of wind as she reached the door and the cardboard came off her window and smacked her in the face. "And everyone calls me a klutz," Serena grumbled. As Serena started descending the stairs she heard dishes break, the vacuum go berserk, and Mina and Rini yelling. "She's crazy,"18 said as they all came out of the living room and into the foyer. "On no," Serena said when she reached the living room and assessing the damage. Almost everything was wet or broken. "Why don't these streaks go away?" Mina asked rubbing furiously at a window. "Now I have to clean all this up," Serena whined. Serena suddenly felt her forehead grow very hot and the rest of her body started shaking from being cold. "Serena are you okay?" someone asked her but she could identify the voice as her body started swaying and the room went out of focus. "Why do I feel like I'm on spin dry?" Serena asked and fainted.
 
Serena woke in her bed with the window mended and Mina and Rini sitting quietly at the side of her bed. "What happened?" Serena asked them. "You're fever spiked," Mina told her, "But don't worry you're getting better and everything is fixed." "Mina why do you insist on helping even though you're so bad at it?" Serena asked. "Well I feel that I should help my friends epically you Princess Serenity," Mina told her. "So you're caring for me because I'm the princess of the moon?" Serena asked. "Hmm. No I'm caring for all of you because you make me feel so wonderful when I'm around you. The good positive energy that is around you just does something to everyone around you," Mina said. "Thanks," Serna said and smiled, "Hey I have a terrible headache do you think you and Rini could go get me some medicine?" "Sure thing," Mina said and she and Rini left. Amazing they actually managed to help. Serena thought to herself.
 
Serena went downstairs to check on the others. Her living room was back to the way she remembered before Mina tried to help and the others were sitting in the kitchen. "Well I see you all managed to stay in one piece despite Nurse Venus' attempts to help," Serena smiled. As she approached them a gold beam shot into the air. "Rini!" Serena and Trunks both gasped. "Girls"! Serena yelled into her communicator. "We're on our way!" the other girls yelled back. "Moon Crystal Power!" Serena yelled and transformed into Sailor Moon. She and the Z warriors ran toward the doctor's office where the gold beam was coming from.
 
Sailor Moon and the Z warriors ran into the office and saw Sailor Venus pinned against a wall by giant needles. "You should all still be in bed," Sailor Venus said. "Would you rather stay pinned to that wall then?" Vegeta asked her. "Um…no not really," Sailor Venus laughed. "Time for your shot!" a monster yelled. "No I hate needles!" Sailor Moon, Rini, and Goku yelled running away as fast as they could. They scrambled on their hands and knees to get under a table and away from the needle. "Mercury Bubbles Blast!" Sailor Mercury yelled as she and Sailors Jupiter and Mars joined the fight. "Sailor Moon the monster!" Sailor Mars yelled. "Um be right there," Sailor Moon said peaking from under a table with Goku and Rini. "Moon Scepter Elimination!" she yelled and destroyed the monster. "Who are you?" Sailor Jupiter asked. "I'm Emerald and I'm going to be your downfall!" an obnoxious lady yelled and cackled.
 
"Wow I feel a whole lot better," Goten said. "Me too," Sailor Moon said. "I wonder is this illness was just because of the bad guys," Sailor Mercury said. "So we're not sick anymore? Yeah!" Sailor Moon cheered. "Um I hate to burst you bubble but can you let me down!" Sailor Venus pleaded. "Only if you promise to never help us again if we get sick," Krillin said. "Fine," Sailor Venus whined, "Now get me down!" The other Sailor Scouts laughed while the Z Warriors unpinned Sailor Venus.
 
Serena and the girls walked around the city just hanging out. They were laughing while Serena seemed deep in thought. "Girls I've come to a decision," Serena said. "What?" they asked. "I'm going brunette," Serena said. She turned and ran to the nearest hair salon. "She's lost her mind!" Rei yelled. The girls followed her, but she was faster then them. Serena was explaining to the beautician what she wanted when the girls finally caught up with her. "Serena!" they yelled and tackled her to the ground. "You're not thinking straight," Ami said. "You're upset and don't know what your saying," Mina said. "Let's get her home," Lita said. "No!" Serena screamed and cried as the girls dragged her home. "I have to be a brunette so Trunks will like me again," Serena cried. "How will that help?" Rei snapped. "Blonds are dumb and brunettes are smart. I need to be smart so I need to be a brunette," Serena wailed. "Serena being a brunette won't make Trunks like you again," Mina said. Serena cried harder and the girls put her in her bed. "Serena, try to get some sleep and we'll see you in the morning," Ami said.
 
"We need to talk to him," Lita said. "I think they all went to Capsule Corp. when we went out," Ami said. The girls nodded and headed for it. Mina knocked on the door and Serena's mother Chichi answered the door. "Oh hello girls. Is something wrong?" she asked. "No," Rei said, "but we need to ask someone a question." Chichi let them in and found the Z warriors sitting in the living room. "Alright Trunks what is your problem!" Rei yelled. "Rei," Ami whispered. "Um what she means is. No she was right what's your problem?" Mina said. "I don't understand," Trunks said. "Serena doesn't believe that you don't love her and we don't either," Lita said. "It's none of your business," Trunks said. "It is our business," Mina said. "She's our princess," Lita said. "And our friend," Ami said. "And she just tried to colour her hair brown so she would be a brunette and be smart so you'd like her again," Rei sighed. "She did what?" Chichi asked. "We didn't let her," Mina giggled and the other girls started giggling too. "Trunks I think it's been a secret long enough," Piccolo said. Trunks looked at him. Everyone looked from Piccolo to Trunks and back again. Trunks closed his eyes and sighed. "I keep having dreams where Serena and I are getting married and a voice tells me that if I go near her she'll die," Trunks said. Chichi screamed. "So you're protecting her?" Mina asked. Trunks slowly nodded his head. "How romantic!" Mina and Lita squealed. "Don't tell her!" Trunks implored. "Why?" the girls asked. Trunks looked at the ground. "I get it," Rei said. "Meatball head wouldn't care and stick to you like glue and stress you out." Trunks didn't say anything. "We won' tell you but you've just got to," Ami said. "Yeah Serena's going crazy," Lita said. "Yeah if you don't she'll get up a brunette in the loony bin," Mina said. The girls started laughing again.
 
Serena had the strangest dream that night. She and Trunks were just married. "I'm so happy," she said. "Not as much as I am," Trunks told her. They got close to kiss and the ground around them crumbled away. They were taken away from each other and a voice began to speak. "Trunks you must stay away from Princess Serenity or she will die," the voice said. Serena sat up bolt straight in her bed. "Was that for real?" she asked herself. She took a picture off her bedside table and looked at it. She was standing in Trunks' arms and they both looked so happy. The glass cracked and Serena gasped. "I wonder," she whispered and ran out the house with the picture.
 
Serena ran to West City and then Capsule Corp. She banged on the door for five minutes before Bulma finally opened it. Serena ran past her and up the stairs. "What was that?" Vegeta grumbled angrily. "I don't know I think that was Serena," Bulma said.
 
Serena ran into Trunks' room and hit him. "Wake up," she demanded. "What?" he said in his sleep. "Wake up," she said more forcibly. "Serena," he gasped as she hit him again. "Did you have a dream?" she asked. "What kind of question is that?" Vegeta sneered from the doorway. Serena turned and glared at him. "Did you dream that I was going to die if you went anywhere near me?" Serena asked being more specific. The adults looked from Trunks to Serena. "How did you know?" Trunks whispered, "They said they wouldn't tell." Serena looked at the picture in her hand. "I looked at this after I woke up and the glass cracked," Serena said. "In mine you fell to the ground, but I never told anyone that," Trunks said sitting up. "So you did have that dream and that's why you broke up with me," Serena said smiling, "What a relief." "It's not a relief I've had that dream every night for like the past three weeks," Trunks said. "But Trunks I don't care what happens to me as long as I can be with you," Serena said sitting on the edge of his bed. "Serena," Trunks began. Serena put her hand over her mouth to silence him and smiled. "Trunks," Serena said looking at him. "I'm so sorry, but I'm so scared for you," Trunks said hugging her. "No matter what happens we can over come it…together," Serena said taking his hands. Trunks looked up at her beaming face and smiled back. "Together," he said and kissed her. "Aw," Bulma said. The corner of Vegeta's mouth twitched upward just slightly for a moment. "Wait now where are you going?" Trunks asked as Serena turned to dash out the house. "To Rei's!" she shouted over her shoulder pushing Vegeta and Bulma out of the way.
 
"REI!" Serena shouted opening Rei's door. "Serena?" Rei grumbled. "I think we need to have an emergency meeting here first thing in the morning." "Fine," Rei said going back to bed. Serena got up and left to gather everyone.