Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Shadowed Heart ❯ Faith ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- The characters, settings, and all related terms belong to their respective owners, which coincidently is not me.

Time- AU, for both shows

Summery: She hated it, she hated them, but most of all she hated the lies; theirs and hers. The cost of her wish was her emotions, can one man bring them back or will the circle or lies continue anew?

Due to FF cracking down on AN as chapters I'm going to be putting the note here for future reference.

I know a lot of you are wondering about the couples so I'll try to clear it up a bit without giving it away. *grins* It's my hope that by the time people find out the couple they'll be so enamored with my story that they'll continue to read and review. Sly I know. Second off their will be A LOT of twists. At least I hope so, so try not to be too sure about something *grins*

No one will be paired with Gohan. I'm not sure if I said this before but I think a 7 year old dating a 21 year old wouldn't be socially acceptable. Not your fault I probably should have mentioned ages before. So here they are.

Usagi- 21 although her soul is millennia old

Motoki- 21 although his soul is also as old as Usagi's

Harmony- Time has no meaning to her, looks about 30

Rei-21

Goku-24

Gohan-7

Vegeta-25

Mirai Trunks-22

17- errr he's an android….

I'm not sure about Rei's pairing thus I'm leaving it up to you….Here's how they stand. Also note that Usagi WILL be with one of the below but to keep you guessing I putting everyone down.

17- 5 votes

Vegeta- 7 votes

Mirai Trunks- 3 vote

Goku- 2 Votes

Looks like Vegeta is in the lead, keep voting!

Chapter Notes:

First off I'm REALLY sorry it took me so long to get this out. REALLY REALLY sorry!! This chapter is a bit different than the rest might have parts that can be considered tear jerkers.

I lost all my Chapter 6 reviews when I took down the note T.T I'm really sorry about that! But thank you to everyone that reviewed!! The Review game is still open but as I said I lost all my reviews on the last chapter so I can't update it. Although I would like to thank everyone who pointed out I was spelling Motoki wrong *sweatdrops* I'm afraid the reason I spelled it that way was because that's how I was pronouncing it.

*

Usagi sighed. Leave it to Chaos to bring THAT up. Despite her current predicament she smiled at the thought of her twin. To anyone watching they wouldn't have noticed a change in expression save for perhaps the furrowed brows eased and her eyes sparked with mischievous light. The weather took a turn for the worst unknown to the preoccupied woman. Clouds floated in on the sudden breeze dark and forbidding; it wasn't long before the rain came. When next Usagi looked up the streets were deserted and the rain fell heavily everywhere.

About to return to her thoughts a noise to her right brought her attention back to the present. Usagi frowned as lighting struck followed by its brother thunder. The earth shook with the echoes as they rolled through the empty streets sending youngsters running for their parents. Again the cry sounded and her feet turned on their own accord. Trees loomed over head threateningly but as with the weather the woman didn't notice. Shadows cast fear into the fertile imagination but the woman was not to be diverted by such petty things. Soon a playground loomed in the distance and Usagi was certain this was where the sound was coming from. Indeed at that exact moment the lightning gave illumination and the cry came in unison with the thunder. Picking up her pace Usagi was soon on the fringes of the play ground. Closing her eyes she concentrated on the emotions that surrounded the area before pinpointing the source.

Moving forward Usagi bent at the waist to look into the tunnel. Lightning struck again illuminating the small figure of a boy, hair sticking in all directions. "Well hello there." Usagi greeted. The boys head shot up and Usagi felt her heart constrict at the sight of tears. "What are you doing here out in the middle of a storm?" She was slightly shocked as he bolted into her arms as another round of lightning lit up the sky. Lifting him into her arms he burrowed his head in her neck.

"My Daddy says I shouldn't talk to strangers." Usagi smiled.

"You're safe with me, Gohan." She felt the boy shudder.

"How'd you know my name? And why aren't you wet, how come I'm not wet?" Gohan looked up around him to see it still raining. Usagi laughed and the boy forgetting his fear looked up at the purity of it. His eyes grew wide as he took in her face, and then as if something distracted him behind her. "Are you an angel?"

Usagi's eyebrow rose. "Why would you think that?"

"You know my name, and we're not getting wet." He reached out behind her. "And you have wings." Usagi eyes held a bit of wonder at this small boy she held cradled in her arms.

"You can see my wings?" She flapped the invisible appendages slightly self consciously before they settled against her back.

"uh huh," he looked up at her. "Can I touch them?" Usagi nodded and folded them around her front hiding them both from view. Now easier to reach Gohan's small hand fell against the soft feathers and Usagi smiled feeling the boy warming up. "Their so soft!" Gohan whispered in awe.

"How about we get out of this weather?" Attention back on his surrounding Gohan remembered his fear and jumped as the thunder roared. Nodding he burrowed further in her embrace. Leaning down she whispered softly in his ear. "Close your eyes." Without question he did so and Usagi smiled. "Good boy." Concentrating on her room Usagi teleported them there once she had the lock. Opening her wings she sat him on the bed. Looking around her room for something to dry him off with she noticed a couple of towels lying on the dresser. Usagi smiled. `Rei' She thought with affection. Manipulating the energy in the room she caught the towels as the came into her hand as Gohan looked around the room eyes wide.

"Is this where you live?" Usagi nodded and stood him up on the bed.

"Let's get you out of those clothes and into something dry." Gohan nodded eagerly and raised his arms as Usagi stripped him of his wet shirt. Settling the towel around his shoulders so he wouldn't get any more chilled, she removed the rest of his clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor. Moving to her dresser she pulled out a t-shirt that was too small for her and looked back at Gohan. It would still swim on him. Pulling it over his head it fell to his feet, his hands barely visible. Find a convenient piece of ribbon she tied the sleeves up. Gohan looked down at his attire and back up at her.

"I feel kind if funny in this." He admitted. Usagi smiled at him kindly.

"It's only for a little bit until your clothes dry." Sitting on the bed next to him she repeated her earlier question and almost immediately regretted it.

"My Dad was supposed to come get me from school, but since yesterday he's been busy with something else. I waited for him a long time. No one was left at school. Then it started to rain and I ran to the park." His tear filled eyes gazed at her. "What if he doesn't want me anymore?" Usagi gasped and immediately threw her arms around the child.

"Why do you think that? Is it because he forgot to come pick you up one day?" Gohan shook his head.

"It's more. He tells me that lying is wrong and that you shouldn't lie to someone you love but he lies to me!" Usagi could feel the tears falling through her shirt and willed the anger back.

"Sometimes people lie to those they love to protect them."

"Protect them from what?" Gohan asked sniffling.

"From things they think would hurt them. Because to make hurt their loved ones would hurt them. Do you understand?"

"So Daddy lies to me to protect me so I won't get hurt, `cause when I get hurt it hurts him?" Usagi nodded.

"That's right, but that doesn't make it okay to lie to someone even if they are protecting them. What does he tell you?" She felt him hug her tighter.

"He says that Mommy died a long time ago, but I know she left. She didn't want me! Now what if Daddy doesn't want me either?" Usagi felt tear stand in her eyes.

"Oh Gohan, I'm sure it's not like that. Sometimes grown ups can't get along and they have to go away. I'm sure your daddy didn't want you to know so you wouldn't think she didn't love you. I bet your Mommy loved you very much but maybe she just couldn't be happy with your daddy."

"Do you really think so?" Usagi nodded.

"I know so. I also know that your Daddy loves you too." Usagi picked up one of the feathers that had fallen from her wings and wiped his eyes with it gently before putting it in his tiny hands. Gohan looked at the feather and back at her.

"Would you be my angel?" Usagi repressed the shock she felt at being asked such a question feeling love for this child flood her heart and she smiled.

"If you want me to I will be." Gohan nodded eagerly clutching the feather.

"But what's your name?" `And here we have the crux of the problem' she thought to herself.

"I'm your angel what do you think my name should be?" Gohan frowned, his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"Mommy used to tell me stories about the angel Seraphim. She said that Seraphim was a beautiful kind angel!" Usagi smiled her eyes lighting up.

"Well I can't take another angels name but what about Sera?" (AN: Pronounced Ser-ra, her nickname will be Sere.) Gohan nodded eagerly but a yawn interrupted him. "Why don't you take a nap, and I'll take you home after you wake up?" Gohan nodded as another yawn over took him and Usagi pulled back the covers. Crawling in Usagi was about to leave when she felt a tug on her shirt.

"Will you stay with me?" Her eyes softened and she nodded. Kicking off her shoes she slid under the covers lifting Gohan up before laying him on one of her wings. "Won't that hurt you?" He asked wide eyed.

"No, it's just a slight pressure and it's more comfortable for me." Gohan accepted the answer before snuggling into her side arms wrapped around her waist, her wing around him. Soon both were asleep dreaming of sweet things.*