Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Shadowed Heart ❯ Passion ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- The characters, settings, and all related terms belong to their respective owners, which coincidently is not me.

Time- AU, for both shows

Summery: She hated it, she hated them, but most of all she hated the lies; theirs and hers. The cost of her wish was her emotions, can one man bring them back or will the circle or lies continue anew?

Notes

OMG you guys are absolutely amazing!! So many reviews! *dies* You have made me a happy woman! Truly! I'm SOOOO sorry this took so long. I was kinda stuck with this interlude and I wanted to get it done before moving on to the next chapter. And then I started having family problems and I'm sure you all know how that goes. Anyways I will start working on the next chapter immediately since I made you guys wait so long for such a short piece.

Also I want to warn you this section doesn't have much to do with what's going on in the DBZ world, not to mention it skips ahead a bit. To unconfuse you, this chapter is set most likely during or after the next chapter reason for that is the time differences between worlds.

Also I'd like to thank everyone who pointed out I was spelling Motoki, Mokoti….*sweatdrops* It's because that's how I was saying it..

Next! The Votes for Rei's pairing!

Vegeta- 13 votes is in the lead!

Mirai Trunks- 8 and is in second!

17-5 for him

Chaos/Motoki- 1… This was an interesting idea someone asked for

Now on with the show! (Remember this is in the future for DBZ world)

*Shingo Tsukino raced down stairs for breakfast slowing as he passed the guest bedroom. There was something about it, something that seemed missing. Shaking his head he continued down the stairs at a more sedate pace. Coming to the breakfast table he sat down smiling at his mother before glancing back at the stairs. He frowned. It had been bugging him this last week. He set down his fork and his parents looked up at him. "Mom," He paused. "Does it seem like something's missing?"

"What do you mean, Honey?"

Shingo shrugged. "I don't know, it just-" He glanced again at the stairs. "It feels like someone's missing. I keep thinking that in a few moments someone's going to come racing down the stairs screaming-"

"About being late." His mother finished. "yes I keep thinking that too. I kept thinking that something was missing but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until you said something. How strange." Her blue violet eyes looked thoughtful as she took her place at the table. Kenji Tsuskino set down his newspaper and looked around at his family before his eyes came to rest on the empty seat across from Shingo.

"Be sensible Ikuko, Shingo. There is nothing missing, and hasn't been, now eat your breakfast, you have school in a little while."

Ikuko nodded obediently. "Of course you're right Dear. Hurry up and finish your breakfast." Shingo nodded slowly still dubious but of course when his parents were like this it was best just to go along with whatever it was they wanted.

Shingo sighed as he waved to his parents still feeling strange. He shook himself a bit trying to dispel the feeling but it was a futile effort. The more he tried to forget about it the more it plagued his thoughts. So deep was he buried that he jumped when a hand fell on his arm. Turning a bit to his left he spotted his friend Mika wearing an exasperated expression.

"Shingo are you even listening to me?" She asked as he stared at her face flush.

"Sorry" He mumbled as she frowned at him.

"Are you alright? You've been action kinda spacey all week."

"Yeah, just something on my mind is all."

"You keep saying that! When are you going to tell me the truth?" She huffed. He looked at her confused.

"What'd you mean? That is the truth!"

"Yeah sure it is." She responded coolly, disbelief coloring her voice.

"Look, its nothing that would interest you." He snapped getting frustrated with her.

"How do you know that?" She demanded back.

"Fine, you wanna know so bad." He ground his teeth trying to think of where to start. He sighed. "It just feels like something's missing and it's really bugging me."

"So you lost a game or something? That's kinda a stupid reason to be spacey for a week don't you think?"

"No! It's not like that!" He insisted. "It's…" He paused trying to think of a way to put it without sounding mental. "It's almost like….like I lost a sister."

"Shingo you never had a sister to lose."

"I know!" He ground out trying to ignore his growing irritation. "But that's what it feels like." Mika studied him for a second pausing to look at his face,

"Is this about the disappearance of Sailor Moon?" Shingo blinked startled bringing his gaze up from the ground.

"No, it's closer than that. To be honest I'd completely forgotten that Sailor Moon and Mars hadn't been joining the other Senshi in battle. I hope nothing bad happened to them." He added almost as an after thought. Mika ground her teeth as he started to walk again falling back into his thoughts.

"You know what! When you get over what ever problem your having right now, come find me. Until then I don't even want to see your face!" Shingo blinked as she stormed off.

"I wonder what that was about…" He sighed again looking up at the sky. He exhaled noticing the dark clouds on the horizon. "What else is going to happen?" As if a jinx a shadow loomed over him and shoes appeared in his line of vision. A sinking feeling settled in his stomach as he slowly raised his gaze.

A rough looking man grinned down at him in an all too predatory way. "Well, well, what do we have here? Shouldn't you be in school kiddy?"

Indecision tore at him. Should he try to go around the group of three or just run in the opposite direction? These guys weren't good news. Apparently they also weren't patient either. One of the thugs on the left side grabbed him by the collar pulling him a few feet into the air. Shingo gave a startled gasp and started to squirm.

"Answer th' boss's question and we might play nice kiddy." Again with the predatory grin.

"Let me go you filthy bastards!"

"Wrong answer kiddy!" Shingo winced preparing for the slap that never came. He felt the man holding him shift stances as he let go. He scrambled to his feet quickly but stopped all motion when red caught his eye. A woman dressed in billowy black pants and a red shirt had grabbed the man's wrist. Of course this wasn't truly what caught the eye. It was her red hair with black streaks and red eyes.

"This child is under my Princess's protection." She stated coldly kicking the man in the stomach as she let go of his wrist. She turned the gaze onto the two remaining thugs. "Leave before I report you to the proper authorities."

"You ain't gots the balls, lady!" the second thug declared as he pulled out a chain and wrapped it around both hands. Unfortunately for him it caught fire before he could take more than two steps quickly eating through his hands. He dropped to the ground wreathing trying to put the fire out. The boss took a step back turning his horrified expression to the strange woman.

"What are you?" He screamed.

"I am Passion." That was all he needed to hear before turning and running headlong into a brick wall that hadn't been there. Sirens could be heard in the distance as Passion smiled kindly at Shingo. "Stay here and give the police a report. My princess and I are watching over you, Shingo." With that she disappeared in a wall of flames.*