Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The ReAwakening ❯ The Return ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Yes. I know. I really shouldn't start another story....BUT I DON'T CARE!! HA!

Anyway, I've noticed how these two characters haven't had many stories about them...so I write one! ^_^

M. Trunks: Please sit back, enjoy, and review!

S. Saturn: Yes! Please!

Disclaimer: ......what do ya think? I no own nothing that would give me a profit. Not even my job.

Chapter 1: The Return

The crystal clear blue sky seemed to sparkle as fluffy white clouds floated by. The silence was broken as a quiet hum of an engine was heard. As the machine touched down upon the grass, its lone occupant sighed in relief.

"Home at last!" Trunks said as he got out of his time machine. But the task still before him loomed in his mind. 'Those androids still have to be dealt with! Androids 17 and 18, along with Cell, must be destroyed!' He thought as he capsulated the machine and flew towards Capsule Corps. "But first, I need to check in with Mother."

As he flew over the terrain, the evidence of the androids grew more and more existent. Not like the past he so recently left behind. As the silhouette of Capsule Corps showed in the distance his resolve increased exponenionally. 'I *will* destroy those androids and finally bring peace to my world!'

Trunks touched down outside his front door. Being home, as devastated by the evil that roamed it as it was, was still comforting. Placing his hand on the knob, he burst into the house. "Hey, Mom! It’s me!"

"In here Trunks!" Bulma answered from the main living room.

Following his mother's voice, he began to recall he new experiences. "Mother, I've got so much to tell you!" He entered the room and looked at his mother, but what threw him, was who else was waiting there with her.

"Who are you?"

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, light years away, on a certain dark terrain planet, a lone castle stood.

Inside this nearly deserted palace, a solitary person lay forgotten on a black four poster bed.

She lay there, as if she was dead. Though she was far from ever seeing her natural end. The girl lay in a deep sleep, never to be awakened, lest total destruction was called for.

As the girl slept, her dreams showed her events that took place so near, yet so far away, on the small planet known as Earth.

'It won't be long now,' she thought through her dreams. 'I will be called. And silence will follow.'

Ends chapter 1

S. Saturn: Okay ppl, tell me how it was. I'm hoping it'll get better...

M. Trunks: Yeah, uh....here's the part where you review......just push the button!

S. Saturn: And I'll see you with the next chapter!

M. Trunks: Later!

~Sailor Saturn and Mirai Trunks~