Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The ReAwakening ❯ Welcome the Darkness ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Hey again ya'll! Here I am, back one more time to add to this story that I have begun, have fun reading and be sure to review! ^_^

Disclaimer: Er....um...*checks wallet* Nope, I have no money therefore I must not own Sailor Moon or DBZ.

Chapter 7: Welcome the Darkness

The senshi of Saturn looked her green opponent over as she stood her glaive in front of her. 'The aura of death is all around him, innocent humans were killed by this thing.' Her eyes narrowed as something strange didn't quite add up. 'But then...why is the energy from thier souls still around him?' She knew for a fact that when a person is sent from the world of the living, thier soul is striped from the planet: to the world of the dead. 'Wait....what did he mean by *absorb*? Just what IS this thing?'

Cell smirked as he watched the cold glare turn slowly into confusion. "It seems you have no idea what is in store for you. No matter. Soon you will be part of perfection!" He said gleefully as he shot his pointed tail towards the girl.

Sailor Saturn remained calm as she spun her glaive: blocking the continuous advances of the strange appendage. "What are you trying to accomplish?"

************************************************************************ ********************

A young man raced from his home towards a battle he knew there was no running from. His purple hair whipped across his face as he clenched teeth and willed himself to go faster. He would have to hurry: Cell was active.

Unbeknowst to him, a figure out for revenge was hot on his tail.

Seventeen caught sight of the teen that he and his sister had been trying to destroy at the time of her death. He would be the first one to taste the bitter taste of revenge. He smirked as he speed up to intercept the one who called himself Trunks.

*************************************************************************** *****************

Slash left. Slash right. Dodge down. Jump. It was all a continuos dance as the pair fought. On one side, an ancient warrior with the blessings of a god. On the other, an evil that was born from a genius. The battle seemed endless as each moved and weaved.

That is, until a lucky swing caught the opponent off guard and the other combatant leveled thier weapon at the unarmed.

Saturn smirked. "Looks like this is the end, doesn't it?"

Cell's bloodly tail jerked, it lay in a pool of blood at the ground. "Looks that way. But I don't give in that easily." He glanced over the girl's shoulder and smiled his evil smile. "And I don't think that they will help the battle in your favor."

A sliver of curiousity arose in the soldier. Glancing in the reflective surface of her glaive, she caught a glimpse of two more warriors flying her way. The purple-haired boy in front, followed by the very black-haired boy that she encountered eariler.

She refocused her eyes to Cell, who was seemingly happier at the new arrivals. "Yes! Seventeen!"

And with that he jumped up to meet the pair.

************************************************************************ ********************

Trunks looked in shock as not only Cell was awaiting his arrival, but Sailor Saturn as well! He had little time to react as the green figure suddenly took off after spotting him.

"What is that thing?" Said an unannouced voice behind him.

"Oh no." Trunks groaned to himself as he spun around just in time to dodge a punch from an angry android. 'This is not a good day.' Seventeen overshot his target and flew past the demi-sayian.

The black-haired teen turned to face his opponent again when out of the corner of his eye, he recognized the silloutte of the one who he vowed revenge upon. Built up rage filled him again and he mustered all his strength to fly down and deliver the killing blow to the one he hated.

At least, that was his plan.

Imagine his suprise when his very fist just went through the image of the girl. It was her spirit-trick again! Caught off guard, Seventeen stumbled on the ground as he fought to regain his footing as a bladed weapon sliced down: aimed at his neck.

Using pure instint, the teenaged android pushed his feet back, using the ground for leverage, and glided across the ground. Stopping a distance from the girl who stood in an unnerved state, her weapon standing beside her. She smirked. "What's the matter, don't you want to go to your sister?" The girl's eyes turned serious. "She's waiting in Hell for you, you know."

Renewed resolve gripped the fighter, and he cried a fearsome warcry as he went to charge at the one who took her from him.

**************************

"Oh no you don't! Trunks shouted, his warrior instint kicked in just as Seventeen passed the suprised Cell. Tackling the green android, he wrapped his arms around the monster's shoulders and clasped his hands together: the standard grapple.

With Cell's hands trapped above his head, he struggled within the sayian's grasp. "Let me go! You filthy wretch! I will be complete, Perfect!"

Below them, they witnessed the almost decapatacion of the android, and his hastly retreat to a saver distance.

Primative desire for the wanted reward pulsed within the green being and he summoned his inner energy to break away from the suprised sayian. Without a second's waste, he sped to intercept the now-charging android.

Trunks' eyes widened in realization as he was overpowered. Behind the retreating creature, his tail ,once removed, was rapidly being regenerated. And as the creature went to land, the tip opened wide.

"Oh no. He's going to absorb him!" Knowing that he could not stop what was about to happen, he did the only thing he could.

"WATCH OUT!!!"

******************************

It all happened in a split second.

Saturn readied herself as Seventeen advanced upon her but gasped in suprise as the creature she was fighting before blocked the charge. With a swipe of his tail, he caught the running android with a presise and deadly strike of his tail. Confusion gripped her. 'What? What is he doing?' She glanced at the ground at her feet. The remains of the being's tail remained. 'How did he regenerate that so fast?'

She watched in silence as the kicking teen's feet disappeared within the being's tail and his muffled cries and curses died.

As Saturn was looking on unimpressed, the overjoyed Cell began laughing. "I did it!" Smoke surrounded the creature and he disappeared within its fog. "I'm almost complete!!!"

'This could be a problem.' Saturn thought to herself. 'This guy's becoming stronger by the second. What should I do? This will only cause more suffering and death.'

From overhead, a huge blast hit the growing monster in front of her, no doubt the energy of the guy above her. Realization took her senses with an awesome reality. She could NOT beat this guy! Already he has become more powerful than any other creature she has ever faced! "Queen Serenity, please tell me what to do!"

No more suffering. It all ends here. As the one who claimed to be this planet's defender landed on the ground she prepared herself for the end. "Hotaru. I'm leaving this in your hands now."

******************

"Who is she talking to?" Trunks mumbled to himself. He watched as the soldier calmly stood her glaive in front of her. From her mouth she began to speak.

"Evil one! You will not harbor your securities here any longer! You have taken your last life from this planet and your power will not increase here. So say I, the One who will silence you and will drag you to your endless torment!"

Power began to encircle the girl as she closed her eyes. "Since the time of Queen Serenity and King Endymnion, I have never released this absolute power, it is now time once again to silence the world. Please, forgive me for letting this get this far out of hand."

Trunks' eyes widened. 'She can't be...NO!!!' In a desperate attempt, he went to stop the senshi, but time seemed to travel in slow motion and he knew he would not get there in time. Above his head, the sky became black, blacker than the darkest night. "You can't! Please STOP!!!"

Sailor Saturn shook her head. "I will not. It is my duty." Her eyes began to glow with a haunting purple glow.

"SATURN DEATH REBORN REVOLUTION!!!"

A deafening explosion rocked the planet.

And then all was silent.

As it was the end.

Or was it?

...to be continued.

A/N How was that for a climax? Well? Review or I might not shut up!

Sailor Saturn-Star