Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The ReAwakening ❯ Don't Kill Death ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Yep yep! I am back!

M. Trunks: And it didn't take you two months this time!

S. Saturn: I know! Isn't free time great!

M. Trunks: Yeah, when ya have it.

S. Saturn: Which isn't often. Anyway Ima shut up now.

Disclaimer: *blink blink* What do ya think?!

Chapter uh......6: Don't Kill Death!

The calm state the perfectly blue sky shook with a violent breeze. Seventeen glared before him as he flew through the heavens. He was beyond emotion. Saddness, anger, and maybe even fear dominated his wicked heart as he mourned for his cyborg sister. "Eighteen." He said, as behind him a firey blaze erupted. The newest victims of his joy ride. "That girl will die! For even thinking she could go up against us! I will avenge you, sister. AND THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL FEEL MY PAIN!!!"

He pushed all of his undectable energy forward and flew faster than ever before. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He shook with rage and determination. 'That pest that got in my way will never again bother me. SO WHERE IS THAT CHEERLEADER?!'

"I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HEAR HER SCREAMS OF AGONY!!! EVEN IF IT MEANS KILLING EVERY SOUL ON THIS WORTHLESS PLANET!!!"

*~*~*~*~h~*~*~*~*

Mirai Trunks' breath came in short puffs of air. 'She is here?! NO! Mother is in danger!' Images of Sailor Saturn and Eighteen's fight flashed through his mind; but this time, the android was replaced by his beloved Mother. Without thinking, he fired up as much energy as he could muster. Enough to destory the threat of the senshi without endangering Supreme Kai, who, for some reason was talking to her.

*~*~*~*~h~*~*~*~*

"So." The Supreme Kai said, wide-eyed. "Its true, the rumors I heard were true. You have changed."

Saturn smiled. "For the better, I imagine. But its not important now. My goal remains the same: revenge on those who have awakened me, and revenge on the world that had forsaken Queen Serenity. For her sake. I will send this world into total destruction and death." The senshi stopped as a huge shadow loomed over her. Frowning, she looked up and behind her: and then she smiled. "Well, it looks like my work is being done for me."

Quickly, the kai looked to the source of the girl's attention. His eyes widened in horror. "Trunks! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Quickly he pushed Saturn aside and intercepted the energy blast that was sent from the demi-sayian. He forced the ki blast to shoot straight up into the crystal clear blue sky; clearly saving the life of the blast's target.

Behind him, Saturn shook her head and sighed. "Oh well. Looks like its getting too crowded here for my liking." She shot a nasty glare to the one who attacked her; who looked shocked and confused for Supreme Kai's actions. "Trust me. This is far from over." As the last words left her mouth, her feet began dissolving and spread to her legs and up her body, as the spirit of Saturn smirked she turned and vanished into thin air.

Supreme Kai just stared in awe at the spot where Saturn once stood. 'I had forgotten she could do that....' Behind him, Mirai landed, and he wasn't too happy.

"What was that for?! I almost HAD her!!!"

Instantly, the Kai spun around, facing the fuming half sayian. "Yeah, you would have had her, RIGHT WHERE SHE WANTED YOU!!!"

"What are you talking about?! She would have been DESTROYED!!!"

"AND SO WOULD THIS PLANET!!!"

That statement stopped Trunks' next comeback quickly. "What are you talking about?"

The gaurdain sighed. "Its all a part of Saturn's true power. Her ultimate attack: Death Reborn Revolution. When it is used, the entire planet she is on is stripped of all life, returning the world to nothingness. However, this attack has one requirement: she must die as well. If you had killed her, that task would have been fulfilled, and the world would have ended."

Trunks paled. "So....even if she died in battle against me or the andriods...this world is over?"

Supreme Kai nodded solemnly.

"So..how CAN I save this world?! Is there no way around it, is the world really going to end?"

The elder Kai thought a moment. "Wait...there might be a way. When I talked to Saturn eariler, something was wrong in her eyes. She was not the same senshi as before: I don't know why, but she was in the same outfit as the day Pharoh Ninety attacked the Earth: the first day since the fall of silver millenium. Why would she appear in that form?"

Trunks blinked, confused as to what Supreme Kai was talking about, the guy was no sense to the teen. "What are you going on about?"

The guardian snapped his attention back to the boy. "Remember when I told you the legend of Saturn? Well, when she first appeared on the last day of the old moon kingdom, she was as cold and ruthless as you witnessed today. But, when she was reborn during the time of Sailor Moon, she was warmer, kinder. Even though she still used her ultimate power, Sailor Moon saved her and allowed her to be reborn again. When she became of age; she regained her powers over death, yet she had changed: due to her living on Earth and loyalty to the princess, she became a solider to protect justice. She swore in her heart to protect this world always from the forces of evil...so WHY is she back to her darker self?!"

Trunks shrugged. How the heck was he supposed to know? "Supreme Kai? What would happen if say...Sailor Saturn did die? What if 17 destoryed her?"

Supreme Kai's eyes dissappeared into a shadow created by the clift of his eyebrows. "In the state she is now...the way her mind is operating...she would summon the deathly power that she has...everything on this planet would be destoryed...except for those powers that can overcome her touch. Androids 17 and 18 were made from humans, they were born as human so they can be still within her grasp...I think. I'm not totally sure, but listen, you must not let her die whether it be her wish or that of another."

Trunks' eyes darkened. "First you tell me to defeat her...NOW you're telling me to PROTECT her!?"

The kai shook his head. "I never told you to defeat her, just stop her awakening."

The teen facefaulted at that. Suddenly, a new stronger and more evil power made itself known to the boy. He quickly got up and looked to the violet skinned being. "Take care of my Mother. I just felt an evil aura; and I am going to take care of it."

With that statement; he flew off leaving a very confused Kai behind. 'Another evil aura? Its not the androids; we can't feel thier energy. Could it be...is there another villian out to destroy the Earth?'

*~*~*~*~h~*~*~*~*

On a tall cliff overlooking a serene pasture; a figure stood gazing over the wildlife. Her deep purple skirt drifted in the breeze and her glaive stood beside her. 'I feel it. The end is drawing nearer by the second. I hope the firefly is ready.' Her thoughts were shattered as behind her she heard unknown footsteps. "What do you want?" She asked, not looking back.

"The androids." It replyed. "Where are they?"

Sailor Saturn turned around. There stood a taller cricket-like being. Its long tail moved around it like a whip. "Who are you? I have no time to mess with the likes of you." Her violet hues narrowed as she surveyed the new arrival. 'He is stronger than the androids. What could he possibly want with them? I can sense death around him also: he has taken human lives and for that he must pay.' The pointed blade in her hand moved infront of her as she raised her defenses.

"I am Cell." The cricket replied. "You have a strange aura, girl. It will be my pleasure to absorb you and take your powers from you."

The senshi smirked. "I would like to see you try."

Ends chapter 6

S. Saturn: Okay people, please review! The climax is almost upon us and the end is coming nearer!

M. Trunks: Really? The end of the fic?

S. Saturn: Yep! But, we still have some plot twists ahead and a sequel in mind. So please tell me what you think!

M. Trunks: Till next time! Laterz!

~Sailor Saturn and Mirai Trunks~