Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Of Serenity ❯ The Truth of Serenity ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Serena couldn't believe what she did. Sure, she may not have liked her mom, but that didn't mean she had to die. 'My God. I can't believe I just did that. Everyone must hate me now. I can't believe how angry I got, just because they were cheating on the ones that they were supposed to love. They never even got a chance to explain why they did what they did, but the truth of it was that they wanted to control as many guys as they could. I hated my life. Why can't they just understand that I'm not the same person that they saw when I was younger?'

'This is hard,
Why can't they see?
It's slowly killing me,
Why can't it finish already?

They're blind to what I do.
Blind to my struggles,
To my arguments with miself,
My anger and depression.

The monster in me rarely
Let's me cry, but it does.
I need to be alone,
So I can kill my soul.

Give me a pencil,
Give me a pin,
Or even a knife,
So I can end this,
And my life,
Simultaneously.'


'Where did that come from? I can't believe that I thought that. How am I supposed to explain everything I did to them? I'll be unable to.'
Meanwhile, back at CC, V was having similar thoughts. Even though he and Serenity could read each others minds, he was right now. He was in too much shock after what he learned. 'My God. How could I have been so blind as to not see what she was planning? How could I not know that she was cheating on me? I can't believe that she actually thought that she'd be able to keep the throne for herself if I did die. If I died, then Trunks would get the throne, no matter his age.'

'Why doesn't anyone understand?
I never know how to do anything.
Not the right way at least.

Why can't they see?
I'm not as hard as I make myself.
Nor am I as cold.

Why can't they believe?
I have a soft side too.
I'm not always cold.

So I ask this again.
Why are they unable to
Understand,
See,
Or believe?'


'Wow. Never thought that I would come up with something like that. I can't believe how good that sounded. Seems like Sere's thought of one too and is quite surprised at what she thought.'
Goku was having trouble accepting the fact that ChiChi was cheating on him and now that she was dead. His thoughts were similar to Renity and V's. He came up with something a little different though.

'No one understands me,
Why can't they see?
I need love,
I never get it.

Why does no one love me?
Is it something I did or said?
I need to be needed,
I never am.

Why am I never needed?
Is it my personality?
I need to be held,
I never am.

There was a time
That I was held,
Why am I not held anymore?
Is it my personality,
Or the people I know?
Maybe, just maybe,
It's you.'


Goku couldn't believe that he came up with that. He wanted nothing more than to just have people need him for who he was, not what he could do. Sure, he could save the world, but he needed more than that. They all think that he's stupid. No one ever tries to understand why he acts the way he does. All that everyone, excluding Serenity and Vegeta, sees is a mask. He's actually very smart. He knows why Serenity is half harmony and half chaos. It's because there was a prophesy made before she was born. No one but Goku knew it though. The prophesy was that to a saiyan, a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes would be born. She would not be of their origin. She would have their strength and habits, but she would be half chaos and half harmony.
Gohan and Goten were enraged. Both were thinking the same thing. 'How dare she kill our mother?! I can't believe that she thought she could do that and get away with it. I WILL get back at her for what she's done, even if no one else will. I'll make sure she pays for what she's done.'

'Have you ever felt anger,
Anger deep enough to make you tremble?
Am I the only one that trembles,
The only one that can't control,
Control themselves when they see red?
Do my friends lose control like I do?
Or are they able to control themselves?

If I lose control,
Will I regret it?
If I control myself,
Will I regret that?

Have you ever felt hate,
Hate blinding enough to make you believe?
Does everyone believe,
Hate is blinding enough?
Or am I the only one?

Have you ever felt fury,
Enough fury to make you taste revenge?
Do people always put up
With the taste of revenge?
Am I alone in this?

Am I alone with
Anger, hate and fury?'


They couldn't believe that they thought that. They thought it was the perfect thing to write down, make copies, and give one to everyone except for Serenity.




Sorry for not putting this at the top, but I feel that it should be put here. The thoughts are in these-'. All the poems belong to me. I don't have a name for the 1st one, but the last three do have names. The second poem is Understand, See, Believe. The third one is Understand, Please. The last one is Anger, Hate, Fury. If anyone can come up with a name for my first poem, please give me suggestions. I need a name in case I ever have to let someone read it.