Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Of Serenity ❯ The Truth Of Serenity ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Sere, you know that isn't true. You know that your mother loves Gohan and Goten. Even though this may sound insensitive, you know that she doesn't love you or Goku. You know who she loves, you just don't know why. I don't know why either. We'll find out today. I have the pictures and the tape ready. Do you have your evidence ready?" Vegeta, now V, asked. "Yes, I have my evidence. Although, I still don't know how I ended up with it. I don't even know what it is. Do you know V? Yes, I do know who she loves. You're right, I don't know why she loves him. Yes, I know she loves Gohan and Goten, but not Father or I. She loves Gohan and Goten because they aren't always as eager to spar as I am, when in reality they spar all the time. She just doesn't know it. She'll find out today. I don't care how mad they get at me, they need to know the truth about her while finding out the truth about us." Serenity, now Sere or Renity, replied.
Sere and V walk out of the Gravity Room, or the GR, talking quietly amongst themselves. V is telling Sere about the crystal that she has. Suddenly, they hear someone clearing their throat. They look up to find everyone but Goku and ChiChi there staring at them. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" They both yelled at the same time. Everyone was shocked. They didn't expect Renity to do that. Vegeta, yeah, but only because he yells when he's extremely mad or in an extremely bad mood. "N-n-no-no-noth-nothing." They all stutter. "Where are my parents?" Renity asked. Foolishly, one of them answers. They forgot what she was like in this kind of mood. "Oh, yeah. They called and told me that they weren't coming. They said that they don't need to know anything about a brainless fighter from their family. Actually, ChiChi said that, she just made it sound as if Goku said it too." Krillen said. Now, everyone that remembered her attitude in this mood, waited for the outburst. They didn't have long to wait.
"WHAT?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY AREN'T COMING?????? I TOLD CHICHI THAT THERE WOULD BE HELL TO PAY IF ONE PERSON THAT WAS INVITED DID NOT SHOW UP!!!! WELL, TWO OF THEM DIDN'T SHOW UP AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HER!!!!!!!! I'LL BE BACK, AND WHEN I GET HERE, THEY WILL BE WITH ME. I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!!!!!!!!!" With that, Renity teleported home. ChiChi was sitting watching tv and Goku was locked up in a cage so that he couldn't try to get to CC to hear what Renity and Vegeta had to say. First, Renity went to her father and got him out, while telling him to be quiet. Then, she somehow made some ropes appear, she still doesn't know how. She used them to tie ChiChi up so that they could get to CC without any problem. Needless to say, when they arrived, many of the people were surprised.
"Whoever tries to untie her first will pay. I know ways to torture any kind of person. Do NOT piss me off more than I am now. Now, since I had to go get ChiChi and my Father, I won't have any worries telling you about her. I'm sorry Daddy, sorry that she put you in a cage. Now, all of you want to know what V and I need to tell you, right? Yes, even if you don't believe us about anything, we have the proof. With that, let's start. Now, I'm not exactly who you think I am. I am actually supposed to act differently. V is the same as I. Now, considering who my parents are, and who talks to V the most, they have had a huge influence on how we act. I'm supposed to be a ditzy, lazy, clutzy crybaby, not the toughened warrior that you see before you. V is supposed to be cruel to everyone, but he does love Bulma. Now, since V and I are so close, we both knew this. We've known this since I was 3. None of you other than V know this, but at the age of 1, I could walk. Age 2, I could talk and carry on intelligent conversations. Age 4, I started training. And by age 5, I had all techniques mastered. I know every one of yours. I have my own. I even know V's. I have everyone's strongest attacks down perfectly. Or, most effective attacks. V's big bang attack. Tien's solar flare. Krillen's destructo disk. Goten and Daddy's kamehameha wave. Gohan and Piccolo's special beam cannon. Now, you want to know why I'm telling you this, right?" Sere asked. Finally taking a pause in her story.
"Not one of you, besides V, paid attention to me after I was born. Granted, ChiChi and Daddy said goodnight to me and loved me, Daddy favored Goten, and ChiChi favored Gohan. Neither of them favored me. None of you favored me either, except Vegeta. V actually paid attention to me, while paying attention to Trunks. Neither of us cared about the fact that we weren't family. We were just happy that someone paid attention to us after birth. Bulma, you should be ashamed. Saying that you love your son while not even paying attention to him. ChiChi, Dad, you two should also be ashamed. Saying that you love all three of us equally, yet you chose favorites and left me out. Granted, Dad started to pay more attention to me as Goten was dragged away from him by ChiChi, I still felt unloved. He only did that because Goten was getting closer to ChiChi. What we have to tell you about ChiChi is not as bad as you all consider this, but it all ties in together.Even Bulma ties into this. I'm sorry V, for not telling you of this sooner, you couldn't know Bulma's secret until today. I've known this for as long as I've known ChiChi's. 3 years. 3 long damed years. Do you know how hard it is to keep a secret from someone you care about or love that long?Extremely. I suggest you don't try it. Now, I'm not just saiyan. But, I'm not human and saiyan either. Neither is V. We are a strange combination. We each have the same blood in our veins, yet we aren't the same and we aren't meant to come together. V and I are chaos and harmony, light and dark, good and evil, love and hate. We each have both running through our veins, but one is shown more than the other. If I wasn't the person I was, harmony would run through my veins stronger, and chaos would run through V's veins stronger. It started out that way. Slowly though, along the way of both of us growing up more than we already were, the other half started to fight back. For a while, you guys didn't know who was worse when we were pissed off. Eventually, harmony finally gained control of V's body, although chaos is still there beneath the surface, waiting for it's chance to be free again. As harmony took over as the major factor in V, chaos did the same thing to me. Now, harmony is waiting for it's chance to be shown once again. Although, it won't happen again. There, you know the secret of Vegeta and I. Now, to know the secret of ChiChi." Renity finished. With that, V took over telling the stories.
"So, Bulma has a secret, huh? Let's see if I like this one. Alright, now. ChiChi has a secret that she's kept from everyone for 4 years. In the 5th year, Serenity found out about it. In the 7th year, she came to me with the secret. Asking me to help her tell everyone what ChiChi has done. Not many of you know what Serenity and Goku go through at home, do you? With Goten, it isn't as bad, but with Gohan, he doesn't go through anything bad at all. I don't think that's right. In fact, I KNOW that isn't right. Like Sere said, no one but I had been paying attention to her and Trunks since they were born. Just recently, Bulma has begun to take him away from me. Everyone thinks it's because she loves him, right? Well, you're wrong. It's because he's smart. He has the brains that she thinks I don't have. Who do you think educated Serenity in everything she knows today, besides fighting? I did. Who cared enough to teach them both how to fight, and who do you think cared enough to give them a school education? I did. Now, Yamcha, Krillen, Tien, all of you come up here and one of you bring ChiChi, but keep her tied up. Now, who hear can say the word 'affair'? I can. Serenity can. ChiChi can. Now, who can say that they know someone having an affair. I can. Serenity can. ChiChi can. Now, Goku, sit down. Goku, I'm sorry to say, but ChiChi doesn't love you. Not like she should. She doesn't love Serenity either. Now, this is the part I'm really sorry for. Goku, ChiChi is cheating on you. She has Yamcha, Krillen, or Tien every night. When she kicks you out, and you come over here, one of them is with her. Yes, before you ask. We have proof of this. We have pictures, which are being passed around, a tape recording, a video recording, and a crystal to show you the truth. I'm sorry you had to hear this, but ChiChi is also pregnant. She was going to pass it off as you're kid, but it won't happen anymore." V finished his story. Serenity took over again.
"I'm sure you want to know Bulma's secret too, huh? Vegeta, despite what she tells you, Bra is not your kid. She's cheating on you with the same people that ChiChi is with. She was going to wait until you wished the Planet Vegeta back, then kill you and make one of her lovers king. They would have led to the downfall and destruction of your planet. She wouldn't have cared either. She's only a power hungry bitch, as is ChiChi. Now, I'm sorry to do this to everyone, but I must. Everyone, say good-bye to those 5 up there. You won't see them again for a long time. I also have to mention, before they go away, that I am very dangerous when pissed off. Now, everyone ready for a wonderful light show? If not, too bad. Watch this. CHAOTIC AND HARMONIOUS CRYSTAL DESTROY! DESTROY ALL THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN NAMED AS CHEATERS OR LOVERS TODAY!!!!!!!!! THEN TRAP THEIR SOULS WITHIN MY CRYSTAL SO THAT I CAN SEE THEM SCREAM FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" With that, all 5 of them were killed before anyone could stop Serenity from commanding the crystal to kill them. Everyone believed that was the truth about them. They had seen the proof as Serenity was killing them. "One more thing. The next time you and Goten try to spar, make sure no one else is up. I saw you two sparring Gohan. I think it's great. Now, I'm leaving. I don't care what you think of me now. I was sick and tired of ChiChi always locking Dad in a cage. If anything, I'm glad that those 2 bitches are gone. They just wanted to control guys. As many as they could. Then, they would choose the most powerful, or the richest, and stay with them. Have fun." With that, she went off to her cave and hid her ki. The only one aboe to find her was Vegeta, and he hid his ki after finding her.



Hey, sorry about the ending. I was sort of pissed off at the end. This is going to sound really strange for a 17 year old, but one of the dogs that I'm watching right now decided that he was going to chew up my stuffed animal. It wasn't any stuffed animal though. My dad gave that to me when I was 5. I woke up from a nightmare, so my dad told me that he's keep the bad dreams away, and my mom told me that my Minnie Mouse doll would give me good dreams. It's worked so far. Atlas has kept bad dreams away. I've had him for 12 years. I believe I have a right to be pissed off. I wasn't even planning that as an end. They were going to ask for forgieness, but not get it. They would have then been kicked out of their houses.