Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Of Serenity ❯ The Truth Of Serenity ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Our story opens in the Black Forest. No one really knows why it's called the Black Forest. Except for at night, it's always light. Three children are playing together. They're triplets, and their names are Serenity Silver Son, Gohan Shinigami Son, and Goten Tsuki Son. They are all 10. Serenity is the oldest, followed by Gohan, and last is Goten. Gohan is the smartest of the three kids, Serenity is the most serious and follows Gohan in intelligence, and Goten is the practical joker. Though, they all have the same personality traits, some are brought out better than others because of events. Gohan is smartest because he doesn't like to make his mother mad and studies when she tells him too. Goten takes after his father, well, his father when he was a young boy. Serenity is most serious, but not many know why. Her family doesn't know why, but Vegeta does. Vegeta is the only one that needs to know at the moment. Vegeta is having everyone over to clear up a few things. Now, this is very uncommon for Vegeta, hence why everyone is going to show up. He also said something strange.
"Hey Daddy, can we go with you to see Krillen and them today? Gohan, Goten, and I all want to go. Besides, I have something that I'd like for you to hear. I'll tell you, and then if you don't believe me, I'll let you hear the proof that I have. You need to know this." Serenity, or Renity as most called her, said. Only one person got away with calling her Serenity, and that was Vegeta. "Sure Renity. Your mother and I will be taking the car. You and your brothers can fly there. But, you all need to leave at the same time." Goku said. "But Daddy," Renity said with innocent eyes, "I need to talk to Vegeta before everyone else is there. Can I please go now? I promise that I'll go straight there." "No. You need to travel with your brothers. Or, you don't go at all." Goku said, as sternly as he could. "I'm sorry then Dad. I need to go against your wishes at this time. I don't care how much trouble I get in. I will go over there before everyone else." Renity said in an icy tone. "You'll understand when you get there, ok?"
"Serenity Silver Son, if I ever hear you talk to your father like that again, you will be punished. Understood?" ChiChi screamed. "You know what Mother ? I don't care what you say. No mere mortal will stop me from doing what I need to. I will make sure all evidence of what Vegeta and I are telling everyone today is in order. You'll want to be there. If one person that was invited doesn't show up, there will definitely be hell to pay." Renity told her Mother in an icy tone, with an equally icy look in her eyes. With that, she flew off towards Satan City and Capsule Corp.