Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Of Serenity ❯ The Truth Of Serenity ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
On the way to CC, Renity was thinking about what they had to tell everyone. She didn't want them to know her and Vegeta's secret or her mother's secret. She knew that if she told Vegeta this, he'd just say 'They have a right to know Serenity. You know that as well as I.' She knew he'd be right though. They had promised everyone that they would find out today. Her mother was the only one that didn't want to go. She didn't want to have to explain herself to everyone.
"Hey Renity! What are you thinking about that you can't even say hi to me, your best friend?" Someone yelled to her. "What do you need Chaos? I'm sort of in a hurry. I have to get to CC to talk to Vegeta before everyone gets there." Renity said softly. Chaos stared at her. Does she like him as more than a friend or father figure? I know that I shouldn't have, but I think I fell in love with her. It's either her, or one of her close friends. It could be Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn and Renity look so alike, I have a hard time telling them apart. The differences are that while they both had golden blonde hair and light ice blue eyes, Renity's eyes and hair have silver in them. Kaitlyn has black in her eyes and hair. It's hardly noticeable, but it's there. He came out of his brooding to see that Serenity had left.
Now at CC, all Serenity had to do was find Vegeta. Suddenly, she felt someone lift her up. "Hi Serenity. How are you?" Vegeta asked. "Been better, and yourself?" Serenity replied. "Fine. Please don't tell me that you're having doubts about this. I know that we could get everyone mad at us by telling them this, but that's alright. ChiChi will definitely be mad at us. You know that we need to tell everyone. We need to let them know after us keeping this a secret for 7 years. Don't deny it. Even at the age of three, you knew the truth. You knew how to talk at 2, but you didn't let anyone but me know. Why was that? You knew how to walk at 1, but no one other than I saw you doing that. You started learning to fight at 4 and mastered everyone's techniques at 5. Yet, no one other than I knew all of that. The day your mother learned that you could fight was hilarious. I never thought I'd see that happen to her. She lost you even before she lost Gohan."

Flashback

"Serenity, where are you? Come on. We need to go see if the doctor can find anything wrong with you." ChiChi yelled. Under her breath though, she said, "Although I highly doubt they'll find anything wrong with a failure like yourself." Unfortunately, Vegeta heard everything. He didn't say anything about what he heard. All he said was, "She's on her way. Don't call her Serenity. She only wants me to call her Serenity." With that, he turned and walked out the door. Before he got fully out the door, ChiChi stopped him. "I'll call my daughter what I want to. If I want to call her Serenity, I will. You can't call her Serenity. Only family can." ChiChi stopped talking as Serenity walked into the room. Serenity was wearing an ice blue cut-off shirt with black pants. Her hair was done in a braid down to her waist. She had silver eye shadow on with a pale pink lipgloss and blush.

"Actually mother, Vegeta is the only one that can call me Serenity. I will ignore everyone else that calls me that. You can everyone else can call me Renity." Serenity said as she walked in the room. "Serenity, you are to no longer go see Vegeta. I will call you Serenity and you will answer. Now what is that filth that you're wearing? Go change your shirt to a more appropriate one and take that make-up off." ChiChi ordered.

"You know V, you'd think that she'd get it. I'm not changing out of the outfit you helped me pick out and I'm definitely not taking my make-up off. It would ruin my look V. How about we go spar? I know I'm due for a spar today or tomorrow. So, how about it?" Serenity asked Vegeta. "All right. Let's go. Do you wanna go get Goku? He might want to participate. I know. If you change one thing about yourself right now, it would really ruin the look you're going for." Vegeta replied.

"Alright. Let me ask Dad if he wants to spar with us. Cover your ears V. I might yell loud to get him attention. DADDY!! COME HERE! I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK YOU!" They waited for about 5 seconds before he was in the room to find out what it was. Suddenly, ChiChi started yelling at him. He didn't have a clue about what either. "GOKU SON! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T TEACH OUR DAUGHTER HOW TO FIGHT! NOW SHE'S GOING TO SPAR WITH VEGETA! I DEMAND YOU STOP HER AT ONCE!" ChiChi yelled.

"ChiChi, I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't even tried to teach her how to fight." Goku said. Trying to save himself over something that he didn't even do. "Mother! If you yell at Daddy one more time for something he didn't do, you'll pay. I can and will make you're life a living hell." Serenity said, threateningly. "Daddy, I wanted to know if you wanted to spar with Vegeta and I. It should be a fun 2 on 1 spar. Otherwise Vegeta and I get to have all the fun." She then said sweetly. ChiChi was surprised. Not just by how she dressed and that she knew how to fight, or so she claimed. But, she could also hold intelligent conversations. ChiChi thought that she could have her scholar from the oldest of the triplets.

"Serenity, you need to go upstairs and wait for me. You'll begin doing bookwork today while your father and Vegeta spar. Now, get going." ChiChi ordered her. "Man, V, she really doesn't learn, does she? I said that you're the only one to call me Serenity and still she calls me that. Her loss. Can you tell me why on Earth I'd want to be a scholar? I'm not that eager to please my bitchy mother." Needless to say, Serenity and ChiChi got farther apart as time went on and they also got in more fights.

With that, Serenity and Vegeta started for the door. "SERENITY! GET BACK HERE NOW, GO UPSTAIRS AND WAIT FOR ME! YOU NEED TO START YOUR EDUCATION TODAY!!" ChiChi yelled. Serenity rounded on her. "You will never again call me Serenity. If you do, you WILL get ignored. I am NOT going to start my education today. I already have my education finished. I will not listen to what you tell me to do unless you and everyone else--other than Vegeta--call me Renity. Now, V, let's go spar."

They walked out into the open area and immediately began to warm up. Goku had told them that he just wanted to watch them today. He wanted to see how far along Serenity was in her training. All of a sudden, they disappeared, and even Goku couldn't keep up with them. A few hours later, the spar ended. Vegeta was on his way to CC as Goku told Serenity that she was excellent in fighting. Vegeta stayed long enough to hear ChiChi say something about another brainless fighter in the family. She was still shocked that her only daughter knew how to fight.

End Flashback

"You know, she still thinks I'm a failure because I listen to you. You should hear her when she thinks no one else can hear. All she mumbles about is that she has 3 people in the family that are brainless fighters."



Sorry about leaving it like this. I also have one thing to say to anyone that will review my story. I know that you mean well with you suggest something, but I like how I write my stories. I also have another story. It's in the Sailor Moon Crossovers area. It's called Final Destinies Revealed. I know she seems smart for a 10 year-old. I said that she rivaled Gohan in intelligence. All three of them are intelligent, but Serenity and Goten have other points that are more pronounced.