Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ A Betrayal And New Love ❯ Commonrooms, Arguments, Scary Older Sisters, Hurt Feelings, And Jealous Girls Don't Go Well Together ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ages

5th years-15

6th years-16

And so on and so fourth…

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Harry Potter. I DO own Haven, Raven, Mhera and Celene.

"Blah" - talking

`Blah' - thinking

~Blah~ - telepathy

A Betrayal And New Love

Chapter Two

~*~Dungeons - Near the Slytherin Common room~*~

"How did you do that?" asked a still shocked sixth year to Haven. "You had it further away than Malfoy!"

"That's a secret," she said mysteriously. She looked to her right at the still pissed off Draco and asked, "Further that you, huh?"

"Yeah, so?" he asked coldly. When they stopped in front of a statue of a dragon, he called out, "The password is `True silence only comes with death'." At the sound of the password the statue split down the middle to reveal an open doorway to the common room. "Girls dorms to the right of the snake statue. Boys to the left." He waited for everyone to enter before going in as well. He looked to the leather couches in front of the fire place to see Blaise Zabini talking to and sitting a little too close to Haven as far as he was concerned. Anger raged inside him as he walked towards them.

~*~With Blaise and Haven~*~

"So, why did you transfer to Hogwarts?" Blaise asked curiously.

Haven answered with a sad smile, "My parents wanted me, along with my brother Raven, and our two friends Mhera and Celene to come here."

"Who are your parents?" asked a cold voice. Blaise and Haven looked behind them to see a pissed Draco. Blaise moved away from Haven and looked at Draco in slight fear. Haven, however, looked at him in amusement. "Well?" Draco asked impatiently.

"You'll have to wait till class tomorrow to find out," she answered dismissively. She smirked when she saw the look of shock on Blaise's face and the look of anger on Draco's face when she dismissed him so easily. She stood up and walked around the couch to Draco and said in a sweet voice that really didn't fit her, "See you in class, Draco." She turned to Blaise and said, "Nice talking with you." She then left to her dorm she was sharing with Mhera and Celene.

Draco looked coldly at Blaise, who looked back with a little bit more fear. He gave him a glare that said keep-your-hands-off-or-face-me. Blaise just nodded. Draco smirked and walked off to his dorm. He had yet to find out who he was sharing it with. When he walked into his dorm, he was shocked. He was sharing it with one other person. The one person he was hoping to be sharing it with since the feast but never thought he was going to. Haven's brother Raven. `Hmm…maybe I can use him to get some info on Haven…Maybe like their last name,' he thought. (o.o' I know…way OOC for Draco… but anyways..)

"Oh look who it is," said Raven from his laid back position on his bed. "It's the one who thinks he can tame my sister Haven." He sat up and smirked at Draco, "Good luck to you. You'll need it if you are gonna try. And I do mean try."

"The Malfoy family is one of the most powerful pureblood family around. Are you trying to imply that your sister could resist me?" asked Draco coldly then smirked. His smirk faltered as Raven started to laugh. "What's so funny?" he demanded.

Raven calmed down enough to ask, "Do you actually think that what your last name will give you a chance with my sister?" When Draco nodded he started laughing again. When he almost fell off his bed he started to calm down. "Oh and another thing, whether or not you're a pureblood means nothing to my sister. She might not act like it but all that matters to her is what is inside."

Draco looked at Raven in slight shock and thought, `How can a Slytherin not care about blood. It's just not right!' He looked to Raven and asked quickly, "What are you?"

"Well, if your worried, my sister and I are pureblood. As are Mhera, Celene and the two new Gryffindors," answered Raven. He rolled his eyes when he saw Draco sigh in relief. "I really don't see what the big deal is. As long as our blood is the same color and we can all do magic, I think we're all equal." He looked at his digital watch and said, "Well, time for me to get to sleep. Haven will kill me if I'm not awake on time." With that said he turned off the light next to him, got under his covers and closed his eyes.

Draco sat at the end of his bed thinking while Raven fell asleep. `Purebloods, half-bloods and mudbloods all equal…Fuck no! Father would go insane and shout out a Unforgivable if he ever heard someone say that.' He blinked. `Why do I get the feeling I've forgotten something?' He tried to think about what he forgot. He hit himself on the forehead when it hit him. `Damnit! I forgot to ask him what his last name was! Oh well, I'll just have to wait till tomorrow.' With that thought, Draco changed, turned off his light and crawled into his bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~*~Gryffindor Common room~*~

Serenity sat in one of the soft plush couches with Hotaru. As she looked around the room, she felt as though she was being watched. She looked to her left to find herself entranced(HB: They sure get entranced a lot…) by the emerald eyes of none other than Harry Potter. She blinked when she felt Hotaru poking her in the shoulder trying to get her attention. She looked at her and asked, "What is it, Taru-chan?"

Hotaru looked to where Serenity was looking. She smirked and asked, "Got a think for Harry, ne?"

"I don't know. I haven't even had a decent conversation with him yet," answered Serenity. She ignored the `yet' from Hotaru and quickly changed the subject as she saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione walking towards them. "I wonder why the others decided to go to Slytherin." Hotaru just shrugged.

"Why does it matter?" asked Ron as he, Harry and Hermione sat down on the couch across from them. "All the Slytherins are nothing but selfish, self-absorbed gits anyw-OW!" He yelled when Hermione hit the back of his head with her book.

"Watch your language," ordered Hermione. She looked at Serenity and asked curiously, "Why do you care?"

Serenity explained, "I've known them since I was three. Haven and Raven are Hotaru's cousins."

Ron blinked and looked at Serenity and said, "So, your friends with them," he looked at Hotaru, "and your Haven and Raven's cousin?" When Hermione sighed in annoyance, he looked over and asked, "What?"

Harry rolled his eyes and said, "Really Ron, you need to pay attention." He looked to Serenity and smiled. "I think it's cool that you have friends in Slytherin."

"But Harry! They're Slytherins!" exclaimed Ron.

Hotaru looked at Ron in anger while Serenity looked at him in annoyance. As Ron continued to say how bad Slytherin was, Hotaru was getting extremely pissed. She yelled in anger, "Ron!" When he looked at her and stopped talking she continued, "You shouldn't judge people you don't know because of what house they're in."

"Yeah," added Serenity. "What kind of Gryffindor are you?" With that said, the two new Gryffindors got up and walked up the stairs to their dorm.

"Way to go Ron," said an angry Hermione.

"What did I do?" he asked. Hermione just ignored him, said goodnight to Harry then went up to the dorm she shared with Serenity and Hotaru.

"What did I do?" asked Ron again, this time to Harry.

"I think you just succeeded in becoming enemies with two new students with friends in Slytherin," said Harry. At Ron's horrified look he added, "Don't worry about it. I'm sure they'll forgive you. Eventually." With that the two boys got up and headed up to their dorm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~*~Next day, Great Hall, Breakfast~*~

Serenity and Hotaru were still mad at Ron and ignoring him. Even Hermione was ignoring him now. The three sat talking, completely ignoring him and him, and sometimes included Harry in their conversations. Harry looked at Ron in pity knowing what it was like to be excluded from a conversation.

"Bloody hell!" yelled Ron. "I'm sorry I know it was wrong of me to judge them by their house."

"Judge who by their house?" asked two female voices behind him. Ron turned around to answer but sat there in shock with his mouth open.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~*~Slytherin Common room, Breakfast~*~

"What is taking your brother so long, Haven?" asked Mhera who had her hair up in a high ponytail but had her pale violet bangs loose to frame her face.

"Aww. Do you want to give him another kiss?" asked Celene in a sweet voice that didn't suit her. Celene's hair was just like her cousin's but was in a braid.

Haven, whose hair was pulled back into a tight french-braid but had her bangs like the others, laughed as Mhera attempted to tackle Celene for her comment. Luckily or unluckily, depends how you see it, Celene jumped out of the way causing Mhera to tackle Raven, who had just come down the stairs, instead.

Raven fell back pulling Mhera with him, causing them to land in a compromising position. Raven looked up to see Mhera straddling him then smirked, "I know you want me Mhera, but you have to wait till the third date to get this far."

Mhera blushed then narrowed her eyes at him saying, "Third date, huh? Wow Raven, didn't know you were that easy." At his look of shock she smirked then got up and walked over to the laughing Haven and Celene.

Haven, being the loyal sister she is, walked over to the still shocked Raven and helped him up. "You know you set yourself up for that one, little brother," she said.

"I know," he said.

~You going to tell her?~ said Haven telepathically.

~Tell her what?~ asked Raven

~That you love her, you dumbass.~

~But what if she doesn't feel the same way? I don't want to ruin my friendship with her if she doesn't.~

~Believe me, she does. Now go ask her out before I decide to castrate you with a old rusty knife.~

Haven smirked as Raven bolted for the exit after Mhera and Celene. She walked over to the couch in front of the fire place to pick up her black bag that had a silver eight-pointed star on it. She turned around to see a one Draco Malfoy watching her. "Is there something you want?" she asked. When she got no answer, she started to walk pass him to the exit. She stopped when he grabbed her arm. "What is it?"

(HB: OK…he's gonna be MAJORLY OOC right now…)

He stood in front of her, still holding her arm. "I wanted to apologize for the way I acted yesterday," he said, the look in his eyes was serious. "It's just how I was brought up, you know?"

"Well I do now," replied Haven, sarcastically. She looked down at his hand still holding her arm and raised a brow. "You plan on letting go?"

He brought his other hand up to her shoulder and said, "Maybe. The question is, do you want me to?"

Haven brought her hand up to push his off her shoulder when she was stopped by the sound of a scream that sounded like: "YOU SLUT! GET OFF MY DRACO!!" coming from the stairs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~*~Great Hall, Gryffindor table (yes its still breakfast)~*~

Ron looked at Mhera, Celene and Raven in shock. Celene, not exactly the patient type, snapped, "Well?"

"Uh…" was all Ron could manage.

"He was judging all of you like the idiot he is," stated Hermione as she glared at Ron.

Celene and Mhera turned slightly hurt eyes to Ron. They asked at the same time, "Why?"

Ron looked to the floor guiltily and quickly said, "Well, you Slytherins. Gryffindors and Slytherins aren't supposed to get along."

"And I wondered why I chose to be in Slytherin instead of Gryffindor," muttered Celene as she glared coldly at Ron. Ron was lucky because if looks could kill, he would be six feet under by now.

"You do know that Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin used to be best friends, right?" asked Raven as he wrapped his arms around Mhera's waist. He had asked Mhera to go out with him before they reached the Great Hall. He found out that Haven was right when she said that Mhera loved him.

"Really?!" asked a surprised Harry and a frustrated Hermione. She was frustrated for not knowing that before.

"You didn't know that?" asked Hotaru as she glanced at Serenity.

"Obviously," answered Mhera, Celene, and Serenity bitterly in unison.

The Golden Trio looked at Serenity, not expecting that type of answer from her. She sighed and said, "I'm not having a good day so far. Just ignore me." The truth was that Serenity was keeping a secret. A secret that only Hotaru, Setsuna, Haven, Raven, Mhera, and Celene knew. And she planned on keeping it that way for as long as she could.

"I...We could never ignore you Serenity," stated Harry, blushing slightly.

Serenity smiled at him and said, "That's so sweet of you to say that." She looked to Raven, Mhera and Celene and finally realized that Haven wasn't there. "Hey, where's Haven?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~*~Back to the Slytherin common room~*~

Haven stood there silently with her brow raised as Draco glared at the girl and the girl glared at Haven. She thought to herself, `Her Draco, huh?' She looked the girl over. `Lets see…Short brown hair, pug face, loud annoying voice, snobbish air...You have got to be kidding..'

Haven was lost her train of thought when the girl started to screamed, "How dare you try to steal my Draco away from me, you slut!"

"I don't belong to you, Pansy," said a pissed off Draco as he let go of Haven's arm. `Is that bitch really that thick to still think we're going out? We never even went out!' He looked to Haven and paled, `Shit. What will Haven think?'

"But Draco," said Pansy attempting to sound seductive but only accomplished in making Draco and Haven want to gag, "you should know that what ever that slut could do, I could do so much better."

That comment brought a quiet laugh from Haven. It then turned into full blown laughter. This brought her the attention of Draco and Pansy. She calmed down and looked at them innocently, "What?"

"What's so funny, bitch?" asked an angry Pansy. "I bet you're just some half-breed or worse, a mudblood!"

Haven's innocent looked turned to one of the coldest glares anyone has ever seen. It made Snape's glare look to be as happy and bright as the sun. She could freeze hell with that glare. She asked, "Would you like to find out who my parents are?"

Pansy, being as thick as she is, was oblivious to the intensity of the glare. So, in a bored voice, she replied, "No."

"Well," Haven said coldly, "that is your first mistake. I always say know where your opponent comes from before you face them."

"Well then, you bitch, who are your parents?" asked Pansy.

Haven's glare turned into a smirk as she said, "What? Tell you and ruin the surprise? I don't think so. You'll just have to wait till class." With that said she walked out the exit.

As she walked down the corridor, she started to think about what just happened. `If that was Draco's girlfriend, I would think he needs glasses…Or has a serious mental problem..' She blinked. `Why do I care?' She thought about it not noticing the presence behind her. `Oh shit..' she thought then said out loud, "I have a thing for Draco."

"Do you now?" asked an amused voice from behind her.

Haven, nearly jumping five feet in the air, whirled around, ready to tell the person off. She was thrown into a shocked silence when she saw who it was.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HB: Oooo…My first cliffy. *wipes a tear from her eye* I'm so proud.