Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Call me home ❯ secrets revealed part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kady: I don't own any of the characters except the OC she is mine and I don't own sailor moon or the lion king. Well now that we got that straight enjoy the story.

Akio: she wishes though

Kady: shut up

Ages:

Haruka-18

Seiya-18 (you'll find out)

Taiki-17 (same reason as Seiya)

Yaten-16 (same reason)

Kady-16 (you'll find out who she is soon)

Inners-16

Setsuna-very old

Michiru-18

Hotaru-12

 

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><

 

"So why are following me?" Haruka asked in an irritated tone.

"Well I wanted to try to end the fighting between us and be friends again." answered Seiya who was a little behind her.

"Well your going have to work real hard to do so." Haruka said in a sly tone as they walked to the arcade to meet up with the others.

"I thought that I proved myself to you in the fight with Galaxia?" Seiya said in a whiny tone.

"You proved you're self as comrade but not a friend." Haruka said with a barley noticeable smile. Seiya was about to counter when they herd a scream.

"What was that?" Seiya asked kind of surprised.

"Well I don't know about you but I am intended to find out." Haruka said as she started to run to where the scream came from.

"Hey wait for me!" Seiya yelled as he ran after her.

 

When they were at the source of the disturbance, which was the local park. They were joined by yaten and taiki who were waiting at the gates.

"Well it didn't take you two long to show up." Haruka said in a cocky tone.

"Force of habit." Yaten replied.

"There are strange yet familiar scents in the air as well." Taiki said sternly.

Haruka, Yaten and Seiya sniffed the air.

"Shit." Seiya cursed

"Why are those three here." Yaten growled

"Kady…" Haruka said quietly

"Well let's get down to business." Taiki said as he pulled out his transformation head set and, yaten and Seiya followed in soot and, Haruka pulled out transformation wand.

"Maker star power!"

"Healer star power!"

"Fighter star power!"

"Uranus crystal power!"

 

After they transformed they entered the park and then stood there very calmly. There wasn't a monster but a lioness fighting three hyenas. Uranus charged one of the hyenas with space sword in hand with the starlights not to far behind. The lioness's body changed into a girl with fire red eyes, long sandy blond hair that went to her hips and was tied at the middle. She wore a piece of fabric that went across her chest and tied up in the back and a tight skirt that went to her ankles and had a slit that started haft way down the hips on both the right and left sides. The hyenas changed into two men and a woman with black hair and wore ugly pelts of fir. Uranus and Healer took on of the men. Fighter and Maker fought the other man. The girl had gotten a sever injury before they had intervened and it way slowing her down way too much. Uranus and Fighter as well as Maker and Healer noticed this, but Healer and Maker couldn't do any because of the two men they were fighting were keeping them occupied. Uranus and Fighter nodded to each other they knew what to do. The woman had pinned the girl to the ground and was about to kill her but Uranus kicked her off. Fighter was now keeping the woman busy while Uranus got the girl to a safer distance to examine the injury. The girl had past out in Uranus's arms before Uranus started to check the wound. The other sailor soldiers had arrived and most of them were trying to help the starlights while Sailor Moon, Saturn and Neptune went to see if Uranus and the girl were all right.

"Uranus what happened?" Neptune asked concerned.

"She got hurt before we got here and intervened." Uranus replied.

"Will she be ok?" Moon asked in concern.

"She will be fine after we get the wound treated and she gets some rest." Uranus replied.

"Who is she?" asked Saturn

"I can't tell you yet." Haruka replied.

After they had their butts kicked pretty hard the two men and woman changed back to hyenas and ran like there was no tomorrow.

"That sight was long over due." Fighter said with a smirk.

"I agree." Maker said in amusement. The rest of the scouts stood there in confusion

"Can some one tell us what's going on?" Said an annoyed Mars.

"We'd like too but…" fighter started.

"We'll have to talk to Setsuna first." Uranus said and started to walk away

"No. you will tell us what's going on now!" said tuxedo mask as he grabbed Uranus by the arm to stop her.

"If you want to keep that hand I sagest you let go." Uranus said without turning around. Tuxedo mask let her go very quickly and she jumped in to the trees followed by the starlights and Neptune.

 

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><

 

Kady: done!!!!!

Akio: about time

Kady: can't you ever go away?

Akio: in your dreams

Kady: I hate you…

Akio: ^-^

Kady: R&R please