Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hero ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Important notice: due to a saver car accident in 05 my writing has diminished greatly and I'm revamping Hero in hopes of jumpstarting my imagination again. Thank you
 
 
 
I own zip. The idea for this story came from the story by Fate's child called Going home and finding Serenity. I recommend it to any reader who's looking for a cool book read

"..."= talking '..'= thinking *~~~* = scene change

Hero
by
Firebird Phoenix
Chapter I
 
 
 
 
 
Scout POV

'After the battle with Galaxia I never noticed how much I truly missed my twin brother I left nine years ago.' Thought a lone figure standing at the end of the dock at a lake in Tokyo Park the pain for her brother unbearable. From where she stood she could see the playground and two children were playing obviously brother and sister, they looked so much alike, it tugged at her heart they looked so happy unaware of how many times the Negaverse nearly destroyed the world they so peacefully enjoyed.

Flashback:

We were eight years old, orphans living at the Maxwell church; my younger brother just came back from tricking a rebel spy into coming back with him to the church while he was gone the soldiers bombed the church killing everyone, breaking the agreement they made with Duo.
 
The party of ten soldiers gathered us in the church; we didn't know why they came to our small church they beat Father Maxwell insisting he was hiding a rebel spy somewhere in the church, I was sitting next to my brother gripping his hand tightly, one of the soldiers ripped me from his side pointing a gun at my head, they threatened to kill me if Father Maxwell didn't tell him.
 
“Wait, please don't kill her I know the man your looking for, but he isn't here I have to go get him.” Pleaded Duo, I looked perplexed at him sense when did he meet a rebel spy, the leader looked at suspiciously
 
“Alright boy, bring the spy to us and we'll let you all live, but if your not back in one hour this girl dies first.” The soldier pressed the cold gun into my temple making his point greatly known to Duo. Duo nodded in agreement and ran off as I watched him run to get this mystery man I've never even heard of, my heart sank the sinking suspicion that, that would be the last time I would ever see him, and I was right in a way.
 
The Soldier waited only 35 minuets before their patients ran thin, they pulled me outside bruising my arm, the soldier holding me, threw to the ground, I watching in horror as the leader ordered his men to lock the rest of my friends inside the church and burn to the ground their screams echoed in my ears. I didn't understand why the soldiers spared my from the same fate as my friends, I didn't find out why until Duo got back, he didn't go find the spy the soldiers were looking for he went to a near by Oz base and stole a Mobile suit when he landed he ran to the rubble and started to dig calling my name the coals burning his unprotected hands tears streaming down his face.

"Kid?" said the soldier from behind my brother. My brother turned around I could see the anger grow in his eyes as he saw me, the soldier holding me from the back of my shirt he pushed me forward I fell to the ground ash rose up from where I fell. Ignoring the gun pointed at the back of my head, I finely understood why I was spared, they spared me so they could kill me in front of my brother's eyes, I looked in my brother's eyes and said.

"Don't worry Duo everything will be fine you'll see."

"No it wont girly I kept you alive just incase your brother did came back so he could see you die, now you're going die like the worthless trash you are. " Said the soldier

Suddenly a large Japanese dragon appeared out of no where flouting above us even with it coiled up like a snake it was as big as the five story building next to us. It had green scales, gold hair with red cat like eyes, with long front and back legs with sharp white teeth. It roared the soldiers ran as fast as his legs could take then, the dragon looked down at me his thin mustache flowing like wind. I stood up the dragon moved his head to level with mine I looked into it's red eyes, his powerful breath nearly blew me over, and some how it was able to talk to me telepathically.

"Princess Jupiter I am Ryuu the Guardian of Jupiter your guardian, you don't remember me because your memories of that time have been erased. You have a great destiny ahead of you, not here on another world I've come to take you there." Ryuu was so powerful just being near him I could feel his essence flowing threw me.

"But what about Duo, I can't leave him here alone." Ryuu looked over at Duo, duo tensing up at his gaze then back at me

"Don't fear for him for he has a destiny as well which will only come to pass if you're not here." I nodded and walked over to Duo, his real name is Tyrus everyone called him Duo, which was short for, Double because he looked so mush like our old friend Solo

"Tyrus, I have to go away for a while but I'll be back."

"Don't call me that it's Duo not Tyrus. And you can't go away I'll be alone if you do Lita."

"No you wont Tyrus I'll always be with you this is something I must do, I'll miss you so much."

"Promise you'll come back." Begged Tyrus

"I promise I'll be back and no matter where you are I'll find you."

"But how will I know it's you?"

"With this." Said Ryuu speaking with a powerful voice. Placing his clawed hand on my arm, above my wrist a green light shimmered, after he took his hand away a tattoo was there of dragon coiling around my arm, with green scales each with a gold trim, it had lightning bolts for hair and yellow cat eyes.

"This tattoo is going to stay on Lita's back at the base of her neck but when you're around I'm going to move it to her arm like this." Said Ryuu pointing at the tattoo

"How are you going to do that Ryuu?" asked Lita

"I'm going to live it so I can watch over you always." Said Dragon

"I'm going to miss you Lita."

"I'm going to miss you to Tyrus." Tyrus hugged me holding on to me as if for his dear life a few tears escaped my eyes and made there way down my face. I was being torn apart in side first I lost my parents in a shuttle crash now I'm going to lose Duo to but I can find him which I'll do even if it means the end of me I'll find him. I backed away from him and Ryuu circled around me in a crackle of lightning Ryuu and I were gone.

End Flash back and POV:

"HEY! Lita." Said someone come up from behind her

"Hi Serena." Said Lita with a sad voice never turning her gaze from the lake

"Lita what wrong?" asked Serena concerned for her best friend who helped save the world so many times

"Serena I wasn't born here but on a different world, I left my twin brother behind, he's the only family I have. I want to go home and find him. I'm willing to come back and help you if the Negaverse comes back. I just miss him so mush, I want to know how he's doing if he has a girlfriend a family I might be an Aunt and not know it, and most of all I want to know if he's safe. When I left him nine years ago I promised I'd be back and now that Chaos is gone I want to keep my promise." Tears were flowing freely down her face, Serena smiled sympathetically

"I understand, I want you to home and find him, on one condition." Said Serena, Lita was her best friend and she wanted her to be happy, Serena always felt a little sorry for Lita having no family, she remembered Lita mentioning brother once before. If Lita could find her family then she was behind her all the way even if Lita had to go away to do it, it didn't matter she had given up enough to help with the fight against the Negaverse and the scouts couldn't have done it with out her.

"What?"

"That the rest of scouts and I give you a going away party." Said Serena with a big grin

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Said Lita

"Good now we have lots to do, decorations to buy, food to cook, and people to invite." Said Serena grabbing Lita's hand a pulling it along

"Princess Jupiter?" said Ryuu appearing before them in a crackle if lighting

"Yes Ryuu?"

"I over heard that you want to go back to your world before we go, I want to make sure you're going to have enough power, the last we came, it drained you so bad you couldn't become Sailor Jupiter until you were fourteen. So I'm going to give you the power of the Guardians, Guardian Power."

"What's guardian power?" said Lita

"I'm going to merge with you pen turn it into a broach, my power will be with in you my strength will be yours."

"But if you merge with my pen wont you die Ryuu?"

"No you and I will just become one, everything will be the same you will just be more powerful."

"In that case I will be honored to have your power with in me."

"Give me your pen." Said Ryuu extending his hand. Lita gave her pen to Ryuu, he held the pen close to his heart, a storm stared to rage above them several bolt of lightning hit Ryuu, and he was consumed by green light. Then suddenly the storm stopped and the light surrounding Ryuu dimmed, he handed the brooch to Lita.

It was a green heart brooch with a three bolts of lightning thought it from the left, right and center meeting in the centre, Lita opened the brooch upward like Sailor Moon's, in the center was a round green crystal, it reminded Lita of the Silver Crystal, it had a dragon circling the crystal chasing it's tail, the funny thing was the dragon on the brooch looked just like the tattoo Lita had of her guardian Dragon.

"Ryuu what's with the crystal?" asked Lita

"That's Jupiter's Emerald, it's like the Silver Crystal but for Jupiter. Back in the Silver Millennium each of the planets had a crystal like the Silver Crystal after the Negaverse brought the silver Millennium to an end the planets except for earth was destroyed the planet crystals were given to the Guardians of the planets except the Silver Crystal which was shattered into the Rainbow Crystals."

"So this was inside you the hole time?" asked Lita

"Yes, That's where my power came from and now so dose yours."

"That is so cool who would of thought all the planets had crystals like mine." Exclaimed Serena. Lita put the brooch on her school uniform bow

"Come on Serena we have a going, we have party to start." Said Lita, Dragon placed hand on Lita's back and was sucked in to the tattoo on her back.

*~~~*

The next day the gang got to gather at Raye's temple and threw a big party with tons of decorations and food made by Lita.

"Hey Lita, check out all the hotties for me?" asked Mina, giving a thumbs up

"Ok Mina." Giggled Lita. Just like Mina total bubble head.

"Lita can you bring me back some books from your world?"

"You got it Amy." Amy the forever bookworm

"I'm going to miss you Lita and all your great cooking." Said Serena in near tears losing Lita and her wonderful food. Serena the living black hole.

"Don't get killed." Said Amara. Amara the cold yet warm scout. After they said good bye and filled up on Lita's cooking one last time Lita got ready to go.

"I'm going to miss all of you thank for understanding."

"Yea, yea now get going before we make you stay." Said Raye blushing a little. Lita nodded and stepped away from them.

"Thank you so much." Ryuu appeared before them and said

"Are you ready?"

"Yea, lets do this." Ryuu circled around Lita and in a crackle of lightning Lita and Ryuu were gone.
My first chapter of Hero I'm so proud I hope to get the next out soon as possible