Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hero ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Hero
by
Firebird Phoenix
Chapter II

One thing before I forget again Lita has her clothing with her and is wearing a T-shirt and paints with a purse.

/./ Telepathically speaking
 
Black clouds cast a luminous shadow over a happy and peaceful city. Lightning crackled on a hill over looking the city a teen age girl stood with a large Dragon around her, the girl eyes opened she looked at the city it was nestled nicely inside a valley. The clouds only seemed to settle over the city they didn't even go near the forest. The mountains filled with lush forest some parts so think you could even see the sky from underneath.

"Ryuu this city it's beautiful, but I don't like those clouds."

"Don't worry Lita, I'm sure it's just your imagination"

"You're right Ryuu, now where are we?"

"Well I tried to get us as close to your brother as I could, he's in this city somewhere." Lita sweat-dropped, with a hit of sarcasm she asked

"You couldn't be a little more specific?"

"HEY AT LEAST I GOT YOU THIS CLOSE! You could be a little more grateful." Complained Ryuu folding his arms over his chest

"All right chill, well we better get started it's not going to easy to find him. You know what I just realized we have no money." Pluto suddenly appeared out of nowhere before Lita.

"Pluto what are you doing here?"

"After you left Amy realized you had no money so to help you on your quest, so I created at credit card with unlimited money." Pluto gave the Visa to Lita, it was a jade green card with a Japanese dragon on it

"Thanks Pluto but why?"

"Serena asked me to do it." She said coolly

"Ok, thank Serena for me will you?"

"Sure." Then Pluto disappeared

"Man Pluto needs to loosen up a bit, Well sense that's taken care of we should get going." Said Ryuu, he placed his hand on Lita's back and was sucked into the tattoo

*~~~*

Lita entered the city she couldn't place it but she felt Nega Vibes coming from somewhere. Lita walked along the busy streets filled people going about there business, annoyed holding her hands behind her head looking for some clue to where her brother might be. That's when she noticed a group of the people was huddled around some T.V sets in the window of a television store. Lita pushed her way through the crowd they were watching the news. Ryuu's tattoo walked along Lita skin moving up to front of her neck to watch the news.

"Earlier today a representative of the W, O, J announced the capturing of a colony spy four days ago apparently he was accompanied by four others and are considered very dangerous. The boys are around sixteen years of age; in a moment we'll show pictures of them if you see them don't approach them, report it to your police station immediately." Said a woman news anchor with short blond hair and brown eyes, the woman disappeared and five pictures of teen-age boys appeared Lita was fixated on a picture of a boy with a long chestnut brown braid and combat blue eyes.

'Where have I seen those eyes before? Could it be Tyrus?' the reporter came back on and said.

"The capturing of this spy is thanks to a new weapon called 'Blinding Thunder' it uses bolts of lightning to blind the intruder rendering him helpless. We now go live to the conference room."

*~~~*

Lita stared at a man on the podium, he wore a black general uniform with a green 4 with four green stars above it on the sleeve of his coat it looked just like the insignia of Jupiter, and he had blue-black hair with streaks through it that looked quite similar to lightening with dark green eyes.

"General Ken'ichi, can you tell us more about the captured spy?" asked a reporter from the back

"We now know that he was a Gundam Pilot in the war, it is believed that the others with him were Pilots as well. Although the boy refuses to talk we are confident our interrogator will break him soon. Now no more questions I have a prisoner too intricate. This is a message to all spy's no one can defeat The Worriers of Jupiter." The General left and the screen went back to the reporter. Lita pushed her way back through the crowd and continued walking down the sidewalk gaining speed her mind spinning with questions.
 
'There's no way that man is a real Jupiterian just no way.' Thought Lita

/What do you think Ryuu?/

/Well Lita that boy captured was your brother I certain of it./

/I mean the General? And the Worriers of Jupiter?/

/I'm sorry to say that the general is a Jupiterian. Back in the old days on Jupiter there was an evil King known as Ken'ichi he was a vicious man bent on ruling the galaxy but you his daughter rose up and banished him and what remand of his followers to one of Jupiter's moon Sinope./

/That man couldn't be my father? Is not possible./ Lita was so confused that this man was her father she defended justice and fought for good how could he be so evil?
 
'I banished my own father?' she asked herself

/It is Lita that man is your father and you're the only one who can stop him I'm certain he's trying to recreate Jupiter here and rule it with his iron fist./

/If I banished him what's he doing here?/

/I think he somehow broke free and came here to where you and the Scouts aren't standing guard an easy target for him./

/So if he can't have the scout's earth he'll go for this one./

/I believe so. You must be careful Ken'ichi is very powerful and will go after anyone close you, to get to you./

/Do you think he knows I'm here?/

/Doubtful, but if you save your brother which I know your thinking he'll know your here./

/I can't leave him there. What a minuet the clouds that's how he broke free! Ever sense I entered the city I've been sensing very strong bad vibes, I think he joined with the Negaverse./

/If that's true then we better get your brother out of that base fast, on Jupiter your father was ruthless and tortured his captives brutally./ Lita left the city and ran to the surrounding forest. Ryuu appeared flying along side her.

"Quickly Lita jump on me and we can search for your brother's captors from the air." Lita jumped on Ryuu and sat just below his head, the two flew high above the forest until they spotted it, a base almost hidden by trees. The two dropped down to just above the trees to hide their coming, with Ryuu's green scales they could hide perfectly above the trees.

*~~~*

Four boys ran deep into a dark and frightening forest; shadows took shapes of soldiers hunting them down. Each of them was hurt badly, an innocent looking blond has a large burn on his right arm, a proud Chinese has a burn on his left leg, and a tall silent one has a burn on his left arm. The emotionless one was worst of them all he has burns on both his arms and one on his stomach. They stop for a rest they had been running sense the capture of there comrade, the trees were so think you couldn't see the sky, none of them had any idea where they were or where they were going.

"What about Duo?" asked the blond

"Let him take care of himself." said the arrogant Chinese

"He was captured saving us." Said the blond

"It's no matter Quatre we can't save him in this condition." Said the emotionless one with a chilling voice that would send shivers down the bravest mans spine.

"Maybe so but we have to save him, this guy is a psycho path who knows what he'll do to Dou." Said Quatre greatly worried for one of his best friends. Suddenly the boy's heard something vary big fly over them, and someone say.

"Were almost there Ryuu, I'll need you to keep everyone busy outside while I'm inside."

"We have to move." Said the emotionless one, Each struggled to get up, Trowa helped Quatre, Wufei levied his weight atop a staff made from a old tree branch, Hiero on the other hand despite all his injuries refused any help saying it showed weakness.

*~~~*

Lita and Ryuu landed a few lards before the base to hide their coming, it was quite easy to sneak up to the perimeter of the base, there wasn't a single guard outside or any security system of any kind, they sat in the bushes outside the base watching, waiting

"Why isn't there any kind of security Ryuu?”
 
“Probably because your father doesn't see from the people here, he has the powers of Jupiter and the Negaverse, he doesn't suspect that you're here.” Explained Ryuu, who shrunk his size to that of a large dog so he wouldn't be spotted,
 
“I'm going in Ryuu." Said Lita taking off her brooch

"Be careful Ken'ichi might be in there, even with your new power he still poses a dangerous threat."

"I will, don't worry Ryuu,"

"Hold up your brooch and say Jupiter Dragon Power."

"Jupiter Dragon Power"

Lita's body became like energy Ryuu circled around Lita blots of lightning from Ryuu's scales hit Lita's stomach and formed her body suit. Two lightning blots hit her arms and formed her gloves, lightning hit her feet and formed her shoes, the seven bolts of lightning hit her waist and formed her skirt, finely with eyes closed Lita looked toward the sky and three bolts of lightning hit her forehead and formed her tiara and earrings. With a twist she did her normal stance but with Ryuu coiled behind her. Her skirt, brooch, jewel in the tiara, necklace, shoes, and the scarf she has on her body suit all had bolts of lightning in them.

"Cool."

"You are now Sailor Dragon Jupiter one of the most powerful worriers in the universe."

"Ok now to get to work Ryuu I want you to stay out side and keep the base's occupants busy while I get Tyrus out."

"I know Lita, Don't worry I'll be sure your brother won't see me and you as Sailor Jupiter together."

*~~~*

Sailor Jupiter walked through deathly quiet halls of the base, Ryuu did his job well everyone was busy with him ignoring the wondering Scout in the base; finely the Negaverse's arrogance came in handy for a change, a large explosion rocked the base a giant hole existed where Lita once stood.
 
“That was close,” she sighed with relief, after successfully getting lost in the maze designed base and wondering down a vacant hall Lita finely found what she was looking for when she noticed the metal door with what appeared to have a lot of security.

'Dou's blind why so mush security? Do they expect him to escape, feeling his way down the hall; it just makes my life harder.' Sailor Jupiter noticed a small High-Tec retinal scan lock on the left side of the door she rolled her eyes.
 
`I wonder how I'll ever get past this very advanced security system.' She thought to herself sarcastically, placing her hand over the scanner

`Thunder Crash'

Bolts of lightning emanated from her hand electrocuting the lock destroying it, slight smoking rose from the remains of the burned lock, the door hissed open Sailor Jupiter entered the small dark room the only light coming from the hallway. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it would jump out of her chest she emotions running wild with pain, and loneliness, what is she going to do now? She found her brother but what about Ken'ichi?

"Who's there?" said Dou who was sitting against the right side wall. Sailor Jupiter slowly walked over to Dou.
End Chapter:

Ok that's the end of this chapter. See I added an enemy from the past but one I made up, I thought to myself what kind of enemy do I need for this story? There are so many chaos stories, and Baryl, Alen and Ann, Black Moon, Neherenia, Mistress 9 and Galaxia are gone so why not make a new enemy? What's going to happen now? Lita has found Dou but how is she going to get him out of the base, how is Dou going to react to Lita being back, and what about Ken'ichi? Wait and see for the next chapter of Hero.