Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hero ❯ 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

There is one part in here that I got from Buffy the vampire slayer and Sailor moon.


Hero
By
Firebird Phoenix
Chapter VII

 
The woman stayed silent for what seemed like forever.

'Perhaps it's not Lita?' wondered the impatient Duo; he wanted to see his sister now he missed her so mush, he didn't want to wait anymore
 
`Maybe that dream was just that, a dream my wishful heart tricking me into thinking it was real.' Thought Duo grimly, his heart crushed with every grim thought that crept into his mind,

"Have you seen a girl with a dragon tattoo?" Duo asked hoping with whatever little hope he she hadn't arrived yet, but before she could answer Duo started rambling to himself,

"Maybe she not here yet, I did leave rather early, please let her be late and not abandon me again." Said Duo looking around the garden, the woman looked back at him with confusion painted on her face
“Tyrus?” she asked, Duo fixated on her, her head have turned to him
 
“How,” she asked in a whisper her eyes tearing up, Duo walked strait up to Lita looked her dead in the eye and engulfed her in a big hug.

"If you ever leave again I will hunt you down till the ends of the earth." Said Duo not letting go of Lita, Lita sighed excepting the good fortune of her brother finding her

"You can let me go Duo, I'm not going anywhere." Duo let Lita go turning red with embarrassment

"Don't worry about it I would've done the same thing."

"Lita why were you avoiding me?" asked Duo with sadness in his eyes, his soul felt broken that could only be mended with her telling him why she stayed away, Lita turned away from Duo looking back into the water.

"If I told you that Duo I would put you into much danger and I can't do that, even talking to you like this is putting you at risk." Said Lita holding back tears; she too had a broken soul for lying to her brother, for staying away acting like she didn't care.

"Lita I can take care of myself, I'm not the wimp you left behind I can protect you now."

"Duo, there is no doubt in my mind that you can protect yourself, but all of your gun's don't matter against my enemy. They are far too powerful for you too fight; even with your Gundam it still wouldn't matter, they would destroy you the minuet you started to fight." Duo stepped back
 
`She knew all this time and she knew the whole time.' Duo sighed deeply,
 
“How long did you know?” he asked his voice sullen Lita smiled
 
“Ever sense you first became one.” She answered in her kind voice; she didn't look at him judgmentally but with love
 
"These people really have you scared huh?"

"Yes." Said a sorrowful Lita

"Fine I won't push the matter anymore." Said Duo throwing up his hands in defeat

"So tell me how life has been treating you?" asked Duo

"Ok. What about you?"

"About the same, But I have one question."

"What?"

"What in the world did you mean when you said. I can't change what I am but you can?"

"That, well, sense I was fourteen I've only have a months peace from fighting my enemy if even that."

"Who were you fighting?"

"A very powerful enemy," Lita's mind drifting back to all her countless battles against so many different youmas it was impossible to remember them all. She and Duo talked for hours on end about mindless things; they walked around the garden remembering all times they had there with the others, Michael, Jacob, Emoko, Destine to name a few, not to mention Sister Helen and Father Maxwell.

"Duo it's been a blast seeing you again but I really must be getting back."

"Can I see you again?"

"Definitely,"

"When," Lita wrote down her home address on a piece of paper she pulled out of no where.

"Here's my address, come by anytime."

"Sweet," When Lita started to prepare for Ryuu to return her to earth a thought struck her.

"Duo how are you getting back to earth,"

"My shuttle doesn't leave till tomorrow."

"Well do you have a place to stay?"

"Yea, A friend of mine as a house here." said Duo with a smile. Lita looked Duo close in the eye, she knew him too well to know when he's lying.

"Duo with all your training I still know when you're lying. Hey Ryuu we are bring Duo back to earth with us." Ryuu grumbled about Duo taking away his princess.

"You have a shuttle?!" exclaimed Duo amazed on how his sister could have gotten a privet shuttle.

"Shuttle's are too slow, I have something better." Ryuu circled around Lita and Duo and in a flash of light they stood in the shuttle parking lot. On earth next to a 1976 two door black Chevrolet Nova 350, four speed, standard with a gold Japanese Dragon on each side stretching from the hood to the trunk.

"Need a lift?"

"Yea, hey where did Ryuu go?" asked Duo looking around for the massive dragon it's not like he can disappear.

"He's in the tattoo on my back." Said Lita pointing to the small tattoo on her back

'Ok so he can disappear.' Thought Duo

*~~~*

Duo and Lita turned down third street heading toward Duo's home, few homes were built on third most were rundown and falling apart, with even fewer people living in them.

"Right here Lita." Said Duo pointing to the two-story white home, It was in the process of being fixed up, it had a new paint job, new metal roof, with a lovely yard in front in the front of house were three rose bushes first a bright red, then a yellow and lastly a deep red. Lita pulled to the side of the lawn she couldn't see in the back but along the side just entering the back there were two broom trees with her rose bush in the middle of them. She had transferred her protection to this home from the Maxwell Memorial; she figured the people of L2 knew she didn't want it changed.

"Nice."

"Thanks, it's something." Duo got out of the car and walked around next to Lita's window.

"So can I come by when ever I want?" asked Duo eager to see his sister.

"Yea, if I'm not home then Ryuu is. When you come over bring your friends I would love to meet them." Just as Lita left Quatre was walking up to him to find out what had happened with Duo's sister.

"Who was that Duo?"

"My sister man, Quatre was right I'm glad I went to see her, it was like we were never apart, all the years spent apart were gone, it was wonderful. She gave me her address so I can see her again; she doesn't live that far from here." Duo walked inside with a skip in his step.

"I take it, that it went well with your sister?" Said Quatre
"Oh yea," Said Duo raiding the fridge his starvation threw out his depression left him quite hungry

"So did she tell you why she has been avoiding you?" Asked Quatre

"No, all she said was, it would put me in too much danger. But she did invite us to stop by sometime"

"We go see her tomorrow." Said Hiero in his ever cold voice, but he had other reasons to go see her for one he wanted to meet her in person so he could put a body too the spirit that haunted his dreams and stirred forgotten emotions inside him.

*~~~*

Lita drove up her exceptionally long driveway humming old lullaby's she used too sing to Duo when he was young, the old stone road which was as old as the house it self, was surrounded with all kinds of large old trees, maybe only twenty years old. There were oak, maple, weeping willow, and Chinese scholar trees, were growing on each side of the road they continued until they were fifty feet from the house, the road of course continued to the front of the house but also lead behind it. A vary large carport in the same stile of the house was Lita's detention. She drove her car into the carport and parked it between a new black BMW and 1964 Ford Mustang 260 V8. There were six cars in the carport three for each, Lita had a Black BMW, a black two door 1976 Nova, and a royal blue 1964 Ford Mustang 260 V8, space still left too fit two more cars, Lita walking into the house twirling around in circles like a schoolgirl.

"You're happy, You met you brother I take it?" said Lily, waiting for her to come back and find out what happened

"Yes, I can't wait to see him again." Everything was perfect now for Lita her brother was back in her life; everything seemed to be falling into place, Lily smiled inwardly to herself her plan went perfectly.

*~~~*

In a dark throne room, sitting upon a black throne with large spikes coming out of the sides with emeralds encrusted on the on the arms, at the top was a gold crown incrusted with emeralds, and opals. Next to the chair was a stone pedicel only a meter tall, with a gold tiara floating three inches of the ground under a glass lid, emeralds, and opals decorated it at the top it had a emerald star with a gold trim with an opal 4 in the middle. It was the queen of Jupiter's crown Queen Sylva mother to Princess Makoto; she was killed protecting Queen Serenity. Some say that's what drove King Ken'ichi mad, the loss of his soul mate. He started to wonder why should the Queen of the moon be the only one protected all the other plaints and crystals too what made her so special, so important?

'After my daughter reached the age of fourteen she must leave to protect the Moon Queen's brat Princess Serena, again I ask what makes her so special to have the honor of being protected by my daughter? I will not lose my daughter the same way I lost my wife, why don't Jupiterian's rule the galaxy we are more powerful then those weak Lunarian's.' Were common thought in Ken'ichi's mind, not long after Ken'ichi was attacking Moon bases built on asteroids and anyone who stood in his way.

A sad sigh was all that came of the Reminiscing king, there were many times when he would miss his little girl, the way she laughed, her smile, her gentleness combined with great power. He did know she was all he had left but he was determined to rule this galaxy and if she died in the process it would be a shame but he could always have another, after his employment with the Negaverse, Ken'ichi has become vary coldhearted all he wishes for is vengeance.

"Seth!" Hollered the Dark King, in a puff of black smoke a mid thirties man appeared before the King.

"Yes highness." His black hair and dark eyes represented his black heart.

"I want you to fine the most powerful youma in my army and have him report to me."

"It shall be done." Seth searched the king's vast army, he heard rumors of a youma more powerful then any Sailor Scout, and his name must never be uttered for it shall bring down his wrath said one youma. Seth found the champion youma, which shall destroy the meddlesome scout.

A powerful demoniac voice spoke to the king. The king couldn't see his face for it was hidden by shadow.

"What do you wish of me great king?"

"I want you to dispose of Sailor Jupiter." spoke the king looking at his Queen's crown.

"As you wish my lord," The twenty-foot shadow was sucked into the darkness and the Youma was gone.

*~~~*

Lita and Lily sat in the living room just as the sun was setting, the wind started to howl around the house, and it gained Lily attention.

"Lita, the trees say a youma is attacking the park soon." Lita looked up from her teacup and said.

"What is it, with youmas and the parks do they have a conventions there or something!?" Lita yelled, Lily sweat-dropped.

"How long,"

"Now,"

"Jupiter Dragon Power,"

"Gaia Nature Power,"

In a flash of several mixed colors Sailor Gaia stood tall and proud, her skirt, shoes, jewels were light green, she had light blue roses on her skirt and heart jewel, and her front and back bow's were yellow.

"Let's get this over with." Sailor Jupiter slamming her fist into her hand

*~~~*

Sailor Jupiter and Gaia arrived at the park ready to battle and all they found was nothing. No youma, no evil bad guy, nothing. Sailor Jupiter and Gaia fell to the floor with some limbs twitching in the air, after dusting off from there resent descent to the ground Jupiter said.

"So the trees told you, huh? You sure you didn't misinterpret?" Sailor Jupiter said with little flames burning in her eyes.

"I'm Mother Nature, I never misinterpret." Sailor Gaia said with a smug tone of voice. The ground started to rumble a powerful and demonic voice spoke from the ground.

"I am the Champion Youma you pitiful scouts shall parish by my hand this night, prepare to die." A huge shadow rose up form the ground reaching as tall as the tops of the trees, its slanted red eyes looked down at the Scouts, its powerful laugh almost shook them off there feet.

"How are we going to defeat that?" asked Sailor Gaia.

"Wing it?" answered the unsure Sailor Jupiter. The massive shadow swung one of its powerful arms at the scouts who barely missed it, leaving a three foot long hole.

"Jupiter do something!" yelled Gaia.

"Jupiter Oak Evolution." The balls of electricity shot their way toward the shadow, they hit it and hurt it a little to mush for something that size.

"I don't get it way did my electricity hurt it so mush?" pondered Jupiter.

'How it that possible, Wait a minuet of course!' thought Sailor Gaia.

"Jupiter, the shadow uses so mush energy keeping its size that it's defenses are extremely low if we attack it together it should be destroyed." Said Sailor Gaia, Jupiter nodded in agreement.

"Supreme Thunder,"

"Rose Peddle Razors."

The lightning bolts and the razor sharp pedals intertwined, they hit the shadow in the stomach. It screamed in pain and evaporated into thin air Sailor Jupiter was puzzled on how easy the shadow went down. Suddenly the ground started to rumble and split open a deep powerful voice spoke from below.

"You have defeated my Shadow, now you shall face me." He rose from the ground, his skin was green and hair blue and he wore ancient Japanese soldier's uniform with a katana on his back. He looked up to see... Sailor Jupiter and Gaia looking down on him, he was only a foot tall with a high pitched voice like he had just inhaled a breath a helium.

"You shall die slow." Sailor Jupiter and Gaia sweat dropped they looked at the small Youma and couldn't help but snicker.

"This is Ken'ichi Champion!?" exclaimed Sailor Gaia.

"Dose he even know your this small?" asked Sailor Jupiter.

"Well, no, but that doesn't matter I will kill you." Gaia and Jupiter both looked at each other.

"I'm sure you will." Said Jupiter sarcastically, razing her foot and stepping on the Youma.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! That is so gross." Said Gaia.

"Yea well someone has to do it," said Jupiter wiping the remains of the Youma on the grass.

"Here's a question for you, why was the Youma so easy to defeat?" Asked Sailor Jupiter,

"Maybe Ken'ichi is trying to annoy us to death?" Jupiter looked at Gaia and sweat-dropped at her silly idea but then again the Negaverse is full of stupid ideas like annoying us to death.

*~~~*
 
On the other side of town in an almost vacant grocery store, the only occupancies the two employees and five Gundam Pilots,

"Hiero why did we have to come to this grocery store?" Whined the inpatient and hungry Duo

"Hun,"

"That's your answer to everything!" Exclaimed Duo, a loud crash came from the front followed by a scream; the five boys dropped everything and ran to the front. The two store clerks were on the floor unconscious; they pulled out their guns Wufei, Quatre, and Trowa pointed there's at the half plaint half-human Youma. She had light blue skin and long red hair, she wore a dark green bodysuit with numerous flowers growing out of it, and her hands were made out of thorny vines. Hiero and Duo pointed their guns at the man controlling the Youma he was about two or three inches taller then Trowa, he had short jet black hair and black eyes, he wore a black uniform with a green 4 and two stars above it.

"Who are you and who do you work for?" demanded Hiero, the stranger looked over at the boys and smiled wickedly.

"Well what do we have here? Five more humans to give us there energy, how thoughtful of you; but how rude of me I'm Seth of the Worriers of Jupiter," Said Seth giving a slight bow; he wasn't even bothered by the guns pointing at him.

"Get down on the ground of put your hands on your head or I'll blow your head off." Said Duo very eager to pull the tiger he had a bone to pick with the Worriers of Jupiter for the pain they caused him, Seth just laughed at Duo's threat.

"Your mortal toys can't harm me, Take their energy." ordered Seth.

"Right," Nodded the Youma, her vine hands shot out, the boys jumped out of the way but two vines came behind Duo and Hiero taking them by surprise, the two vines separately rapped around Duo and Hiero chest binding there arms as well, their bodies started to glow red as a white mist came off and traveled down the vines into the Youma.

"Stop," Seth ordered. Everyone looked perplexed at Seth even the Youma.

"Those two threatened me, kill them." The vines started to squeeze it's two captives the thorns dug into the boy's skin causing blood to trickle down their arms, back and chest, she rose Hiero and Duo up to the roof letting there blood slowly drip down to the floor.

*~~~*

Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Gaia were on there way home jumping from roof top to roof top, the easiness of their battle still nagging at Jupiter, suddenly Gaia stopped and looked back at the city.

"I think you were right Jupiter it was to easy, the W, O, J is attacking a grocery store on the other side of town."

"Clever, keep us busy with some lemon Youma then attack the real target, let's go."

*~~~*

Hiero and Duo's lungs felt like they were going to explode, only grunts escaping there lips to symbolize the immense pain they were feeling, Duo kept looking at the door like he was waiting for someone to come. The other Pilots were busy trying to dodge the vines they had already emptied their guns at the Youma and Seth it didn't even faze them, Seth noticed Duo watching the door.

'Where is she Sailor Jupiter always comes to suasions like this to save the day, I've seen it on TV.'

"If you're waiting for that meddlesome scout to come save you, then your wasting you're time, she dead. Killed by our most powerful Youma, she was the only one who could defeat us, now that she gone no one can stop us." Seth laughed an evil triumphant laugh; Hiero and Duo were almost going to black out when razor sharp pedals cut the murderess vines letting Duo and Hiero limp bodes fall to the ground but two blurs grabbed them before they could hit the floor.

"Who's there, what did that?" asked Seth looking around for the enemy.

"Why is it you people relay on speculation alone?" said a voice standing on top of the selves. Seth and the Youma looked up Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Gaia stood their arms crossed with the bodies of Hiero and Duo sitting at their feet.

"How did you defeat the champion Youma?!" yelled Seth

"Some of him still might be on my foot." Said Jupiter stomping her foot lightly. Seth sweat-dropped,

"How is that possible he was twenty feet tall?!" said Seth grabbing his head.

"No, no, no his shadow was twenty feet tall his body on the other hand was only a foot tall." Pointed out Jupiter,

"And he was really weak too, one shot from Jupiter here almost killed him." said Gaia.

"But the rumors of him being the strongest,"

"Were most likely started by him," said Sailor Gaia. Seth looked like he was going to cry.

"All right then only one thing to do," Jupiter and Gaia got into fighting stances. Seth pulled up his sleeves and... ran off as fast as he could, Everyone sweat-dropped.

"Great. Thanks for leaving me with the Sailor Scouts, Seth!" yelled the Youma after her master.

"Jupiter Oak Evolution."

"Solar Beam Destruction."

The balls of electricity rapped around the beam of sunlight and shot there way toward the Youma, She screamed in fear then was dusted.

"Well that was fun." Said Gaia giggling

"Ah Gaia the boys." Said Jupiter

"Right I forgot about them." Jupiter and Gaia jumped back on the selves picked up Hiero and Duo brought them back down and handed them to the other bruised and battered pilots.

"Saved by onnas what a dishonor," Mumbled Wufei

"Want us you save you next time be nice." Said Sailor Gaia, She and Jupiter started to leave they had just gotten outside when Hiero and Duo woke up, the pilots made there way to the door with Hiero and Duo being helped by Trowa and Quatre.

"Wait?" hollered Duo, the Scouts turned back around.

"Thank you for everything Jupiter." said Duo smiling.

"No problem." Jupiter smiled back.

"Who are you really?" asked Quatre. Jupiter and Gaia looked at each other.

"Sailor Jupiter." said Jupiter

"And Sailor Gaia." The two scouts jumped into the sky and few toward the moon, leaving behind five puzzled boys.

End Chapter: