Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hero ❯ 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Hero
By
Firebird Phoenix
 
 

“I can't believe it! My sister a one thousand year old princess from Jupiter and Sailor Jupiter, I'm guessing you're not human?” said Duo he was more shocked then angry. Lita had told them everything after they left, the Jade Emperor gave them a house too sleep, eat, and whatever else. It was decorated as if it was brought out of the past of ancient China.

“So tell me, sister dear, how everyone as in this universe, got here?” asked Duo in a sarcastic tone

“One thousand years ago in a different universe all the planets had life Mars, Venus, the Moon, you name it, all had life. And all the planets were in harmony that lasted a thousand years it was called the Silver Millennium, but like all peace, it always comes to an end at some point. For us it was when the Negaverse attacked, destroying all life on the planets, but thankfully, the planets crystal saved the people and they were able to be reborn and live a new life.” Said Lita trying to tell the scout story to the boys

“What's a Planet crystal?” asked Quatre quite confused about everything

“Each planet has it's own power like fire for Mars, metal for Venus, and wood for Jupiter, and the planet crystal's is the most concentrated source of that power, my Crystal is Jupiter's Emerald.” Said Lita
“What is Shadow Earth?” Hiero asked, his cold and lifeless voice chilled Lita too the bone, she could feel Hiero's disappointment in her, and Lita felt ashamed that she hid this truth from them even though she had no choice. Lita couldn't bear to look Hiero in the eye his gaze upon her felt more like a judgment then anything.

“It is your Earth, when the Silver Millennium was destroyed the people of the planets needed a place to live and since the earth was too small, the Jade Emperor created a portal to a different universe; it was identical to my universe except no life existed in this galaxy. So the Jade Emperor moved the people from the planets here were they were reborn and lived out their lives but the scouts were sent to earth aside from me.”

“Why weren't you sent with the others, some kind of mistake?” Said Duo with bitterness in his voice; he wouldn't look at Lita as he asked his question.

“I don't know Duo, but mistake or not I wouldn't give up being your sister for anything.” Duo looked at Lita with a half smile but he was glad she said that. She is the only family he has left.

“Good now that, that's all cleared up I have to figure out how to win this.”

“What do you think Ken'ichi will use to win?” asked Quatre, he had hoped to help Lita he for one didn't want Ken'ichi as the guardian of shadow earth.

“Your resent wars, he'll say you're too violent not to have a guardian and that a hard guardian like himself can save your people from future violence, but the way he rules you'll just have more then ever before.” explained Lita. Pushing back her bangs Lita poured herself a glass of water and slowly drank it, she looked at her empty cup and left the boys to try and think up a plain on how to win this fight.

“The very fate of the free world rests on the shoulders of five murders and one reincarnated alien princess.” Trowa spoke; Duo wanted to say something but could seem to find the words, Hiero didn't know what to think on one hand he had the loving, kind, caring, Lita on the other he had the alien princess and superhero who had been lying to them, but it not like they were being all truthful and everything.

`Lita haunted our house, perhaps she already knows we are Gundam Pilots, and then she still was kind to us knowing we're monsters.' Hiero went to find Lita he needed to know if she knew they were Gundam Pilots he had found her standing under the cherry blossom trees in the garden.

Hiero quietly approached her, Lita truly looked like a goddess as the cherry blossom pedals rained around her in her long green dress, and Lita turned to face him. Hiero's words caught in his throat his world had turned upside down all by one girl, his simple black and white world was destroyed and replaced by a world full of magic, mythical creatures and alien royalty, all the mountains of questions Hiero wanted ask he could only come out with one.

“Did you know?” asked Hiero, Lita gave him a puzzled look, her kind eyes breaking all of Hiero's defenses and melting his icy heart.

“Did you know that I'm a monster, when we first met in the flesh?” for the first time in Hiero's teenage years he was on the brink of crying, Lita cupped his face in her soft gentle hand, closing his eyes Hiero held her hand with his own letting two tears escape from him eyes and fall freely down his cheek.

“You are not a monster Hiero, I knew from before I even met you, that you were a Gundam pilot and I don't care, I never did, you are a good man and have a good and kind heart you just need to reawaken it again; throughout everything you've had to face you froze your heart so you wouldn't feel any guilt, remorse, or pain let your heart wake up Hiero and get rid of this hard and lifeless person you've been living for far to long.” Spoke Lita with such kindness and passion that could fill anyone with emotion

“I don't know how.” Said Hiero quietly not daring to let Lita's hand go for fear it might brake this moment.

“Yes you do Hiero, just remember, let go of your pain and suffering.” Lita slowly leaned in and kissed young Hiero upon his lips with the cherry blossoms raining around them, suddenly a blast of emotions erupted inside of Hiero and the emptiness and numbness was gone from him all the pain and suffering Hiero had in his short life didn't seem to matter anymore only the joy and happiness he felt now and the girl that gave it to him mattered. Lita looked into Hiero's blue eyes and no longer did she see emptiness and cold but filled to the tips with happiness, joy, and love. Lita smiled so genuinely from the moment she first kissed Hiero she knew in her heart and soul that they were meant to be, Hiero was her soul mate; their love was to be envied threw out the universe and last till the end of it. Watching from the house was Lily, crying that Lita had found her soul mate and was finely going to get the happiness she most definitely deserved; someone tapped Lily on her shoulder and offered her a handkerchief.

“Thanks....” Paused Lily
“Quatre Winner.” Said Quatre bowing lightly
“Lily. Just Lily I have too many names' to use them all.” Lily smiled

“Are you a goddess here?” asked Quatre, he knew it was a corny question but he still wanted to know

“Not really, I'm Mother Nature.” Quatre lost his balance lightly and sweat-dropped.

“You mean, Mother Nature, as the real Mother Nature,” Lily chuckled and nodded yes Quatre sat back for a few seconds taking it all in.

“Why did you become a Gundam Pilot Quatre?” Lily watched a Quatre seemed to shrink away into the shadows as if ashamed of that part in his life.

“All we wanted was to be independent from Earth, govern our selves by people that live on the colonies and not by someone that's never even been there, you know.” Said Quatre; he looked into Lily eyes for acceptance, understanding why he had to do those terrible things he did

“I know why the colonies fought, I was there, but I want to know why you fought, what caused you fight?” asked Lily, she had been around sense the Silver Millennium all planets must have a mother nature for it to sustain life she keeps nature balance when something was taken from the earth she made sure it was balanced by giving something back or creating something new, she was Jupiter's mother earth after it's people were sent to earth she was sent here to watch over this earth

“I wanted my life to have meaning, purpose I guess, it's hard to explain it's like I have to fight like I was protecting something important but I didn't know what, it was just a feeling I would get.” Quatre scuffed at his explanation it was stupid and he knew it but that was the best way he could put into words why he fought, Lily smiled brightly at him with a twinkle in her eye,

“You were protecting something vary important Quatre, you didn't fight for money or power like the many others that fought, yours was a more noble cause. You fought to protect life it's self, you're a protector Quatre a descendant from the planet's children.” Said Lily her eyes sparkling like never before
“I don't understand?” said the puzzled Quatre.

“You know about the people from the planets right? Mars, Jupiter, Venus.”
“Yea, But everyone from shadow earth are descendants from the planets.” Said Quatre; Lily shook her head no.

“Their not Quatre, they're mixed actually, some of the planets children went to earth and some of the earth people came here. To balance it out, everyone from the planets are protectors, people who have this overwhelming urge to protect people for reasons they can understand it's just a feeling they have but over the centuries it was believed that the protectors died out.” Said Lily never in all her life did she think she would come across a descendant from the planets again that meant there was still hope for Shadow earth there was still a chance Lita would win this battle.

“Why didn't Lita tell us this before?” asked Quatre

“Well.... only the Jade Emperor and I know about that little secret.” Lily answered shyly; she kissed Quatre on the cheeked and ran off to tell Lita the great news. Quatre touched his cheek softly feeling the unusual warmth her kiss left.

`When ever I see Lily my heart races, I'm almost at a loss for words, could it be possible I'm falling for her? What a stupid idea, she's Mother Nature for crying out loud! I would have a snow-balls chance in hell with her.' Thought Quatre, how could a mass murderer like him have a chance?

“Where is that silly girl? Ah ha,” Lily said in victory, she had found Hiero and Lita in one back bedrooms trying to figure out how to win guardianship.

“Lita I have great news, which might just let you win.”

“What is it Lily?” A ray of hope braking into her voice

“Quatre is a protector and I'm betting the rest of the boys are too.”

“But everyone here would be one right? So how can that help us?” asked Lita

“No Lita they aren't, you see to balance everything out the Jade Emperor took 100,000 of the people of earth and put them on Shadow Earth then took 50,000 of the plaints people and put them on Earth, over the millenniums it was thought that the protector blood was destroyed but if the boys are protectors then that means not everyone was fighting for power or money and there maybe more.” Lily glowing she was so happy, Lita smiled triumphantly she knew how to win now.

The next day the great hall was packed to the roof with gods and goddess's, Ken'ichi took the right table with Seth and three other generals, Ken'ichi looked smug and high on himself Lita wanted nothing more then to kick him off his horse. Lita had the left table, she sat in the middle while the boys surrounded her, Lily watched from the balconies above her.

“Order, Order!” shouted the Jade Emperor banging his mallet

“We are here to decide the guardianship of Shadow Earth, let the trail begin,” Said the Governor,
 
“King Ken'ichi shall speak first.” Ken'ichi rose

“Your Honor, Shadow Earth has been plagued buy war for most of its life; it is obvious that the people of Shadow Earth need a guardian like myself, if I am granted guardianship then peace will finally reign. In my rule I will keep under control and suppress any war or fighting that would brake out; wars have become so rampant that young people are starting to fight in these wars. Those boys right over there have killed hundreds of people in these war and they are thought of as heroes. What kind of people would think that murderers are heroes? And I believe that Princess Jupiter cannot handle such a responsibility.” King Ken'ichi sat back down with Lita glaring daggering at him

“The floor recognizes Princess Jupiter.” Called the governor

“Your Honor, King Ken'ichi had valid points, Shadow Earth has seen many wars in it's time and does need a guardian but the kind of guardianship King Ken'ichi is offering will bring peace but only for a short time soon the humans would revolt and more wars and fighting would brake out, then what, oppress the humans even more by introducing slavery. You can't not oppress a people the crave freedom, there last war was for independence, all the colonies wanted was freedom from Shadow Earth these boys didn't fight for power or money, but for life they are protectors and who knows how many more are out there just waiting to come out. If I am given guardianship I will stop the wars and fighting by fairness and justice not by oppression, and may I remind King Ken'ichi the time he ruled a world he tried to conquer a galaxy; and if anyone still believes that I can't handle the responsibility, then let me tell you about Queen Beryl, the Doom Tree, the Black Moon Family, the Doom Phantom, the Witch's 5, Pharaoh 90, the Black Moon Circus, Nehlenia, and last but not least Galaxia. I helped protect a world against all the threats the Negaverse threw at the Sailor Scouts in a world I wasn't even born to protect and I still do it in this world I protect this world from Youma's. So give the guardianship to someone who knows what she is doing.” Lita sat back down with a large smile on her face of course Ken'ichi was fuming with rage.

“The Court is in recess until I came back with my decision.” Said the Jade Emperor, Duo paced impatiently outside the Emperor's court room, waiting for the Emperor's ruling

“Stop pacing Duo it won't make time go faster.” Said Lita sitting down next to Hiero

“Are you sure?” asked Duo, Lita giggled at his comment, everyone was nervous about the Jade Emperor's ruling they could only pray he would pick Lita and not Ken'ichi.

“The Emperor has come to a decision.” Said the Governor, Lita and the boys followed the Governor back into the court room and waited for the Jade Emperor to read his ruling, clearing his throat the Jade Emperor prepared to read the document.

        End Chapter: