Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hero ❯ 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A brand new chapter for Hero
 
Hero
By
Firebird Phoenix
Chapter XV
 
 
 
“Lita are you alright?” asked Hiero his eyes filled with emotions of concern and worry, Lita smiled at him her eyes tearing up, Hiero had found the emotions he longed for, Lita's come was a price worth paying for in her mind.
 
“Yes Hiero, just tired,” answered Lita, Hiero cupped her face in his hands, she leaned into them falling asleep, and Hiero smiled at her, from what Ryuu had told him, she hasn't really slept in over a month, he gently lad her down and for the first time sense her injury left her side knowing she would be alright, Lita's home was quite beautiful oak floors with simple white halls, the doors were maple, and a grand staircase a home made for a queen, Hiero never took her back to the safe house he knew Doctor J would be watching and Ken'ichi would look there first, here Ryuu could protect her, her home was a six bedroom, four bathroom home with a large dinning room, kitchen and a den. Hiero walked into the room Duo had christened his research room, Duo was furiously typing away at the laptop, Hiero figured he only left it to check on Lita he sighed deeply, though Lita was back Ken'ichi was still out there, in position of their souls, Hiero knew Ken'ichi could order him to kill Lita, or himself and Duo so he could walk in here and kidnap Lita in her weakened state.
 
“Lita woke up.” Duo stopped what he was doing and ran into Lita's room to check on her but halfway down the hall Hiero called out to him.
 
“She's resting, her ordeal with Ken'ichi exhausted her, let her regain her strength before you shower with your love.” Duo stopped at her door, he knew Hiero was right but he never expected to hear something like that from Hiero, Lita really did have an effect on him.
 
“Alright man we'll let her sleep,” Duo placed his hands in his pockets and went down stairs for something to eat all that time on the computer he gained quite an appetite,
 
“You were able to bring her back, good job human; but I have come here on other important matters.” Said Ryuu flying in from an open window,
 
“There is a large meeting of Dragon's, so I'm going to be gone for four days and Lily is still trying to convince the Jade Emperor to send his army after Ken'ichi but until then Lita will be unprotected and in her weakened state it would be the perfect opportunity to capture her, you must not let that happen, I'm entrusting her to you while I'm gone, don't fail me.” Ryuu glared at Hiero and he glared back with equal intensity, though the staring contest didn't last long the point was given, Ryuu smiled his toothy sharp grin and flew out the window.
 
`I won't let anything happen to Lita, I swear it.' Hiero clenched his fist as his promised himself to protect Lita even if it cost him his life, unknown to Hiero someone was watching them Seth stood over the portal viewing Lita's home, he used this same portal to watch her reveal her friends to them, he smiled wickedly, his dastardly plan was going off with out a hitch, Seth immediately informed Ken'ichi about the progress of his plan.
 
“Good work Seth; you shall be rewarded for this.” Said Ken'ichi getting up from his throne vanishing putting Seth's plan into action,
 
Hiero returned from the safe house with all of his guns, and started securing the house making sure no one got near with out his knowing first, the moment he finished getting it up, the alarms starting blaring and the camera showed Ken'ichi walking up to the house destroying all of Hiero's hidden guns.
 
“Duo, Ken'ichi is here.” Said Hiero running down the stairs with his gun, Duo ran from the living room, both of them went strait for the front door pointing their guns ready to blow away anything that came threw; slowly the door creaked open without hesitation Duo and Hiero starting firing to no avail Ken'ichi stood unharmed in the door way with a smug smile.
 
“Drop the guns.” Against their will, their bodies dropped the guns the clank of their guns hit the floor echoed threw out the house; Ken'ichi pulled out a blue and green crystal the ones given to him by the Jade Emperor when he was granted ownership of their souls, holding the crystals in hands an evil glint sparkled in his eye.
 
“Now suffer for your disobedience,” Ken'ichi electrocuted the crystals in his hands, Hiero and Duo suffered the same action, the crippling pain forced them to their knees
 
“You don't seem to understand what has happened to you, let me explain, these crystals are linked to your souls with them I can control everything you do, regardless of your will power you can't resist them, if I shock them, then I shock you, if I crush them, then you die, now be good slaves and stay there on your knees where you belong.” Ken'ichi walked past them, Hiero and Duo tried to fight the power Ken'ichi had over them but it was useless they couldn't do it, Ken'ichi returned downstairs with Lita in his arms; he stopped in the doorway and looked back with a triumphant smile.
 
“That fool Ryuu, left my weakened daughter in the watchful hands of my slaves,” Ken'ichi laughed arrogantly, Hiero and Duo looked up at Ken'ichi both with hatred in their eyes, in return Ken'ichi shocked them again forcing them to look down.
 
“You should learn that slaves never look their master in the eye. I should kill you but I think I'll let you live with the knowledge that you were helpless to help the one you clam to love.” Ken'ichi left with the unconscious Lita in his arms, with Duo and Hiero on their knees helpless to stop him.
 
“Lita,” A powerful voice from the sky bellowed, the massive form of Ryuu landed blocking the door, snarling at Ken'ichi his powerful crushed the stone driveway under them,
 
“You're despicable Ken'ichi,” growled Ryuu, he had gone to Dragon mountain only find that there was no meeting it was all a trick from Ken'ichi, Ryuu raced back to the house hoping to make it back before it was too late. Ken'ichi leapt into the air; he knew Ryuu wouldn't try anything as long as Lita was in his arms.
 
“Maybe you should reconsider your place as Makoto's guardian, after all look where it's gotten her.” Laughing triumphantly Ken'ichi vanished with his prize, Ryuu roared furiously at his failure slamming his tail into the ground crushing the hard dirt underneath its pressure.
 
“How could I be so foolish to fall for such a simple trick?” he growled, he looked back at the boys ready to rip them apart for not being able to protect his princess, but stopped when he watch as they tried vigorously to resist Ken'ichi's control over them.
 
“I guess we were all played by Ken'ichi,” commented Ryuu shrinking to the size of a dog, shortly after Ken'ichi left, both Hiero and Duo gained control over their bodies again.
 
“I'm going to kill Ken'ichi.” Proclaimed Duo slamming his fists into the kitchen counter, Hiero felt the same way though his plans for Ken'ichi were far worse.
 
“You won't kill Ken'ichi; as long as he owns your soul you can't raise hand against him.” Duo only seemed to get angrier shattering the glass in his hand; he ignored the sharp bits of glass cutting deeper into his skin.
 
“How could the Jade Emperor let this happen, he named Lita guardian of this world and he dose nothing to help her against Ken'ichi, how blind can he be?” asked Duo his anger reaching its peak
 
“That's what he dose.” Lily appeared inside the kitchen, one look at her face and everyone knew what the Jade Emperor's answer was
 
“He won't interfere with any world; he's a firm believer that whatever troubles a world gets its self into it can get its self out; he won't be doing anything to help us.” Explained Lily, in a sorrowful tone her faith in the Jade Emperor rapidly decreasing
 
“What a mess that stupid Emperor has caused us.” Remarked Duo, no one denied or fought Duo's remark truthfully they all believed it.
 
“Where has Ken'ichi taken Lita?” asked Hiero speaking up from the table, his hands folded in front of his face,
 
“I don't know I can't sense her anywhere,” replied Ryuu,
 
“Neither can I, Ken'ichi must have taken her off Earth or is blocking us from picking up her aura.” Answered Lily
“Then how do we find her?” asked Duo, Ryuu and Lily both sighed deeply
 
“We don't, the only thing we can hope for is that Lita's remaining strength is enough.” Explained Ryuu,
 
“I won't accept that, Lita didn't give up on us, I won't leave her in Ken'ichi's hands,” Hiero spoke so determinedly he would never give up on Lita, just like Lita never gave up on him.
 
“And if you find her then what, how do you plan to get her out.” Hiero didn't answer Lily, he knew she was right even if he was able to find Lita, and there was no way to get her out not with Ken'ichi's control over him.
 
“I'll probably be killed but at least I tried.” Hiero left them in the kitchen he didn't care if he was killed or whatever Ken'ichi threw at him, he was going to save Lita.
 
*~~~*
 
Lita woke up in a strange room she lay in a large four poster bed with light green sheets, there was nothing inside the room except the bed the outer walls were large pillars with glass between them, behind her was a wall made purely from emerald, she dragged her heavy legs from the bed trying to stand was difficult the weight from her body wanted to force her to the ground.
 
“Where am I?” she asked aloud,
 
“Don't you remember this is your home,” Lita looked toward the emerald wall, the crystal formed a door as Seth walked it grew back,
 
“Seth,”
 
“Well, I see you still have your spark, that's good.”
 
“What have you done with Hiero and Duo?” Lita demanded
 
“We didn't do anything to them, they gave you to us I guess you put your trust and love in the wrong place.” Lita stepped back in shock
 
“You're lying, Ken'ichi was controlling them.” Proclaimed Lita, Seth smiled wickedly
 
“The Master owns their souls but doesn't control them, he sees them as useless beings, he only asked for their souls to hurt you.” Lita knew Seth was lying but she couldn't help but feel crushed by his words
 
`Its working, the power of doubt this place has over Makoto is growing with her in her weakened state it shouldn't be hard to complete our plan.' Thought Seth, he watched as Lita's eyes went blank and she collapsed to her knees,
 
“They betrayed me,” she said in a whisper,
 
“She's ready,” smiled Seth, he laughed triumphantly echoing in the large room.
 
*~~~*
 
Ryuu gasped suddenly grabbing his heart, a strange dark look over took his face, Lily got up from the couch cautiously approaching him worried about what had happen, Lita and Ryuu were connected if something happened to her then he would suffer the same fate.
 
“Ryuu what is it?” asked Lily getting up from the couch
 
“Even though I don't know where Lita is I could still sense if she was ok, but something's happened I can barley sense her anymore, but I know she's on earth again.” Suddenly a blaring siren echoed threw area everyone ran outside; sitting in the dead center of the city was a large black castle the same castle from Lita's dream world.
 
“Lita is in that Castle,” said Hiero everyone looked at him puzzled as to how he suddenly gained this knowledge,
 
“How do you know that man?” asked Duo
 
“That's the castle from Lita's dream world the one Ken'ichi created, Lita is help prisoner in the south tower I'm certain of it.” Explained Hiero
 
End Chapter:
 
Well what do you think of the revamp? I'm glad I revamped the story and was able to think up some more chapters for it too ;)