Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Case of The Missing Mouse ❯ Prologue and Disclaimer ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
(Prologue and Disclaimer)

This Story is of Kidnappings, Murder, Horror, Hentai Animes Being Chased by Mobs of Girls who hate Hentai......


Ok so That last Part was to tell you Readers that Their will not be anything R-rated and it will be kept PG to PG-13 and that it is save for even The CIA to Read (lol)

and also that Cobrawolf Del Cobray (Not Reated to The Baroness with The same last name) aka Clint H. Hoyt, doesn't own The Toon Patrol, any Disney Characters or any Anime, they Belong to those that own Them and that yes.................Mickey is going to get Kidnapped or as i will Put it...........HAS



It all started on Febuary 14th, Lovey Dub Day, The Mouse in question was reported by the witnesses yo be going to his long Time girlfriend, Minnie Mouse, The Witnesses, Donald Duck, Goofy, a big fat Cat....thing called Pete and a few other Toons said that he turned to a Corner and that was the last They saw of him.,,,,,,,,,,,,till 6 o' clock. in The Evening.





then he started acting odd, He locked him self in his Room and always looked into his Mirror 24 hours a day, 7 days a weak and for two months he was like his.

then on April 15th, Tax day....it happened, The Animeville Fire Bragade and The APD were called in when The unthinkable happened, Mickey Mouse's House was in Flames! Burning in Green Fire and no sign of Mickey's Body or Mickey living was found.

Two Toons were in the Hospital, Daisy Duck and Minnie, They were that the House, trying to get Mickey out when Daisy heard a Voice, a Woman's Vocie inside Mickey's Bedroom where Mickey was in, Daisy at That Time Soon Rammed The Door with her Body and The Door came down. It was then that Minnie said that Mickey was being Dragged into the Mirror by something, that was when The House Blew up.

With this and The word of Daisy that The woman sounded Japanese, The APD and the TTPD soon knew what had happened.....

a Anime Kidnapped Mickey Mouse.

The Toon Patrol are on their way to help us in This case.

Report signed by Miroku.

P.S, Sango-San locked me into a Cell after I pinched her in The Bottom ^_^

Author's Note: Yep, Miroku wrote The Report on The Kidnapping and He is in a Cell......again.

and The Disclaimer was made by Miroku for me.

Miroku: can I Get out Now?

CW: NO!