Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Brought Together By Fate ❯ This pain ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Brought together by fate
Author: Azn_angel0788
Parings: You'll see
Disclaimer: I dont own anything, but the fic.

It was dark. The only source of light in the room, was from the flame of a candle. Everything was silent, and everything was still. Raye was looking through a window, watching the stars, as she sat on a big comfy couch. Usagi and another girl from school had been missing for almost 3 months now, and no one was doing a damn thing about it.

"Oh they probably just moved." or "They're probably just sick."

Raye had heard enough. If Usagi was going to move, or if she was sick, she would've been the first to know.

"Damn'it. Why wont they do anythin-"

"Raye?" She heard a voice say. She looked to see who it was. But couldnt, because of the darkness that engulfed the room. Then the lights turned on.

"Oh. Hey Mina." Raye said as she stood up from the chair, in her red tank top and red shorts.

"What are you doing up at this time?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes, with her blue t-shirt and blue sleeping pants.

"What do you mea-?" Raye asked as she looked at the clock. The hands showed that it was 3:15. "Its three-fifteen?" Raye asked in shock.

"Yeah it is." Mina replied as she sat ontop of the island table.

"Oh." Raye responded. "I guess...time just flew by." Raye said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Mina asked.

"Well...last time I checked the clock, it was only 9:30." Raye said. "And since I couldnt go to sleep I just decided to stay up and think for a while...guess I lost track of time." She said as she looked back out of the window.

"You weren't thinking of Usagi were you?" Mina asked.

"...Well..."

"Raye." Mina said a bit dissapointed. "This has already happened three times this week."

"I know, but I just can't help thinking of what could've happened to her." She replied, a bit angry.

"Raye." Mina said. "Its time to move on and forget the past." She said.

Raye didnt reply.

"Well..." She started. "If you're not going to do anything. And the whole damn city isnt going to do anything," She looked at Mina, with determined eyes. "Then I'll do it myself."

Raye then stormed out of the room and left Mina dumbfounded.

~Somewhere in the city~

Kagome couldnt sleep. She kept on tossing and turning in bed. Everynight, she'd toss and turn herself to sleep. And now...she couldnt even go to sleep. Kagome was too worried. Way to worried. She was on her mind everyday since 3 months ago. Her long black hair. And her dark brown eyes. She remembered the last thing she said to her before she disappeared.

"I HATE YOU!" Kagome screamed at her.

She saw the pain in her face. After that she never said a word to her for the remainder of the day. She was glad that she wouldnt talk to her, because of what she did. But now, Kagome would do anything just to hear her voice again. Anything.

"Kagome, please stop." Sango said as she turned around in her bed.

"Stop what?" Kagome asked, as she pushed herself off of the bed into a sitting position.

"Stop thinking so loud, and moving in bed." Sango replied with her back faced to Kagome.

"I'm sorry. I'm just thinking of-"

"Of Kikyou." Sango said as she slowly sat up from bed. "I know."

"Yeah...how'd you guess?" Kagome asked.

"I didnt guess." Sango replied.

"I'm sorry." Kagome replied as she looked at her friend.

"Its ok think of her. You have every right to think of her...because she's missing." Sango said. "And because she's you're sister." Sango said as she looked at her.

"I still can't beleive that we haven't found her yet." Kagome said as she hugged her legs to her chest.

"Three months of searching and still...without a trace." Sango as Kiara jumped on her lap.

"We...arent going to give up......are we?" Kagome asked.

Sango looked at her dear friend.

"Of course not." She said with a smile.

Kagome returned a small one back.

"In the meantime," Sango said as she pulled the blankets over her. "We should get some sleep. We have class tomorrow."

Kagome knew they had class tomorrow. The first day of 11th grade. And she strongly agreed that it was time for some rest. Cause she would be needing it all to get through the day tomorrow.