Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental Scouts ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
ooook this story ive had n my head 4 a while & im still working it out but here goes....
here's some info u mite need though---
i don't own Yu-Gi-Oh,GX,Gravitation,Loveless,or Sailor Moon
but i do own these Sailor Scouts & their enemies cuz i made then up & all but 4 are based on a character-
The Elemental Scouts
--------------------------------
Sailor Akaru----------------------Yugi(Yu-Gi-Oh)
Sailor Kurai-----------------------Ritsuka(Loveless)
Sailor Kaze-----------------------Syrus(Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
Sailor Mizu------------------------Raven(OC)
Sailor Hono-----------------------Anubi(OC)
Sailor Kinzoku-------------------Alexis(Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
Sailor Chikyuu-------------------Omaya(OC)
Sailor Ki----------------------------Hana(OC)
Sailor Kaminari------------------Shuichi(Gravitation)

enjoy the prologue!

Elemental Scouts
-------------------------
Years ago,the world was at peace.Nine kingdoms ruled the land in harmony.Each kingdom had a queen who ruled over all.
Each with their own son and daughter.
Princess Akaru and Prince Elior of Aegle

Princess Kurai and Prince Krishna of Lamya

Princess Kaze and Prince Govad of Wayra

Princess Mizu and Prince Nereus of Nilofer

Princess Hono and Prince Farai of Azar

Princess Kinzoku and Prince Eligio of Jin

Princess Chikyuu and Prince Rangi of Avani

Princess Ki and Prince Briscoe of Althea

Princess Kaminari and Prince Ra'd of Jaswinder

Each was to be married to a child of another kingdom-

Princess Akaru/Prince Krishna

Princess Kurai/Prince Govad

Princess Kaze/Prince Nereus

Princess Mizu/Princess Hono

Princess Kinzoku/Prince Farai

Princess Chikyuu/Prince Eligio

Princess Ki/Prince Rangi

Princess Kaminari/Prince Briscoe

Prince Ra'd/Prince Elior

The kingdoms came together to celebrate the engagements.Unfortunately,the celebrations were cut short when Akakios attacked.
She and her followers attacked,hoping to get their greedy hands on the Elemental Stones.These jewels,each guarded by one of the queens,had the power to destroy the galaxy,if in evil hands.

For hours,the battle went on,until all but the queens,severely weakened,and their faithful pets,were dead.Akakios and her followers were sealed into black crystals.

Saddened by their losses,the queens used the stones to send their loved ones to another time,their pets went with them,to watch over them.The queens died,the jewels vanishing with their life force,wishing their children a safe journey.

Fate,it seems,had a slightly different plan,for the children.

Almost all were seperated from their siblings,most ending up alone,and some of the princesses being changed into men.

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Thousands of years later
-----------------------------------
Eighteen strange creatures looked into different rooms finding a different scenes in each.

A white phoenix sat outside a window,looking in on a small,baby boy with black,violet,and blonde hair gumming on a teething ring.

A black raven looked in on a baby,black-haired boy snoozing,with an older boy nearby,also snoozing.

A silvery-white dove and a dark blue ibis watched a sky-blue haired,baby boy and an older,navy-blue haired boy,as they cuddled in the older boy's bed,napping.

A royal blue ibis watched a black-haired,baby girl play with her ears.

A dark red and silver dragon observed a chocolate-brown haired,baby girl,ears twitching,nap with a stuffed bear.

Two dark silver falcons watched a blonde-haired,baby girl pull on a brunette boy's ear.

A dark green butterfly watched a dark-skinned,dark chocolate brown-haired,baby girl,as she watched her mobile.

An emerald green peacock observed a blonde-haired,baby girl suck on her pacifier.

A golden eagle spied a young,pink-haired boy playing with his dark red-headed friend.

Another white phoenix looked in on an older,brunette boy playing with a pink bunny.

A raven watched a young,black,red,and blonde-haired boy shuffle some cards.

A second silvery-white dove observed an eight-year-old,dirty-blonde haired boy reading a book.

A scarlet dragon watched a brunette,baby boy cuddle with a plushy.

A grass-green butterfly looked in on a grey-haired,baby boy dozing.

A darker peacock and a lighter golden eagle watched a blonde-haired boy and a black haired boy wrestle together.

End Prologue
-------------------
there u go guys! if u have any questions ask in a review! i wuld dare u guys 2 guess whose who (i wanted 2dare u 2) but i already gave u sum info @ the top if u want 2 guess which pet belongs 2 who u can.

Tranlations
----------------
Light-Akaru(Japanese)-El ior(Jewish)-Aegle(Greek)

Dark-Kurai(Japanese)-Krishna(Indian)-Lamy a(Arabic)

Wind-Kaze(Japanese)-Govad(i don't know)-Wayra(Native American)

Water-Mizu(Japanese)-Nereus(Greek)-Nilofer(Iranian)

Fire-Hono(Japanese)-Farai(African)-Azar(Iranian)

Metal-Kinzok u(Japanese)-Eligio(Italian/Spanish)-Jin(Chinese)

Earth-Chikyuu(Jap anese)-Rangi(Pacific Polnesian)-Avani(Indian)

Wood-Ki(Japanese)-Briscoe(English)-Althea (Greek)

Thunder-Kaminari(Japanese)-Ra'd(Arabic)-Jaswinder(Indian)< br>
Evil-Akakios(Greek/Ancient Greek)

Flower-Hana(Japanese)