Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour ❯ New Levels of Power and Passion ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, we did it, everyone! We have reach a number thirty in chapters and I’ve heard that despite the main manga series being done, the Naruto universe isn’t done giving us stories, just yet, in which from what I know, there are stories about the children of Naruto and his friends yet to be told, folks! And once again, I would like to say that while Sakura/Sasuke is in the cannon storyline, there isn’t going to be one in this fanfiction for obvious reasons including a ‘believability factor’ and I’m a pro-Sakura fan, however, I’m more or less neutral with Sasuke, everyone. Yet again, I would like to give credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Power Rangers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Age of characters starting this chapter:
Tsunade Senju: Age 55, but physically, she is 27 years of age
Minato Namikaze: Age 27
Queen Serenity: Physically, 20s, but centuries in actual age
Geminios (OC character): Over a millennia in actual age
Sasuke Uchiha: Around Age 19
Karin: Around Age 19
Christie: Around Age 28
Matt Ishida: Age 22
Jun Motomiya: Age 22
Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17
Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, and Naruto: Age 19
Michelle and Amara: Age 21
Hinata Hyuga: Age 19
Shion: Age 19
Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties

Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour

Chapter 30: New Levels of Power and Passion

Within the rebuilt Moon Kingdom, we find ourselves within the mysterious room that looks like the ‘harem rooms’ of Ancient Egypt and Imperial China where Naruto, Shion, and the Black Crystal earring wearing Sailor Scouts in which Naruto is wearing only his Black Crystal ring and Shion and the Scouts only had on their Black Crystal earrings and they are enjoying their company on an incredibly massive bed with Hotaru being with the real Naruto while the rest of the women are being pleasured by Naruto clones. Hotaru is in a passionate wet kiss with Naruto, Hotaru’s arms and legs are wrapped around Naruto’s frame, and Naruto’s hard rod buried deep in her womb.

Hotaru and Naruto release from the kiss and Hotaru moans out, lustfully, “Big brother Naruto-kun…”

Naruto tells Hotaru, with a foxy smile, “I have to say, Hotaru-chan. You are quite cute.” Hotaru can’t help to blush at this and she then locks lips with Naruto again as he makes hot love to her while the other women can’t help to smile at this especially Amara and Michelle. A small bit of her overprotectiveness of Hotaru for many reasons comes into their minds, but it is usually drowned out as images of Naruto making hot love to them come to mind.

Amara and Michelle are mashed together and each have a Naruto clone behind them in which Michelle says, with a smile, “Hotaru-chan is enjoying herself.”

Amara says, with a nod, “Yeah, she is.”

Michelle tells Amara, with a warm smile, “Easy, Amara. You know that Naruto-kun won’t do Firefly-chan wrong. He never did us wrong.” Amara can’t help to blush as she remembers when Naruto made hot love to her with Michelle and she can’t enjoy the fact that she expressed herself as a woman in which she can’t help to see herself dressed in female sexy outfit which is unusual for the tomboy Sailor Soldier. However, her inner musing is interrupted as the clones gently pleasure her and Michelle while allowing them to pleasure each other. Shion and the other Sailor Scouts enjoy the pleasures of being with the Naruto clones, but all of them want to have their ‘special time’ with the real deal. And all of them become excited as Hotaru experiences orgasm while Naruto fills her waiting womb with his hot seed. Later on, Naruto is lying down and he is surrounded by all of the women with him in which he is engaged in a three way passionate and loving kiss with Serena and Hinata.

When they break off the kiss, Naruto asks, “Sakura?”

Hinata tells Naruto, “Yes, Naruto-kun.”

Serena says, “I know that you and my sister have mixed feeling for her. Heck, I have mixed feelings since I fought her myself.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, Serena-chan.”

Hinata tells Naruto, “However, while I was quite jealous of her getting your affections, I was also jealous of how strong she became. Both of us had different ‘weaknesses’ back when we were starting out, however, when you came back after your training trip with Jiraiya-sama, Sakura and I both improved, but Sakura improved incredibly and she still does. I can’t help to admire her for that. I mean, she is the first of us to become a Valkyrie Sailor Scout, a legendary power not seen in many generations and very few Sailor Soldiers achieved in which the first Moon Queen was one of them.”

Amara says, “And she knows how to use it.”

Michelle says, with a smile, “You can say that it is perfect for her.”

Serena says, drolly, “Tell me about Michelle-chan.”

Raye says, with a grin, “You should know since she plastered you in the face.”

Serena retorts, with a glare, “Thanks a lot, Pyro.”

Naruto tells Serena, “Easy, Serena-chan.” Naruto kisses Serena on the lips and she blushes in which she enjoys the kiss.

When they break off the kiss, Serena tells Naruto, “Anyway, we are going to need Sakura if we want to get Ultimaya Tzolk'in, Naruto. And deep down, you still care about Sakura too, Naruto-kun. We share a history together.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Well, yeah.”

Hinata tells Naruto, with a loving tone, “Don’t worry, Naruto-kun. You would never hurt any of us and Sakura is ‘royal family’ after all.”

Serena says, “And we could bring true universal peace if we truly unite my kingdom and the Sun Kingdom like it was so many years ago. Earth, Moon, Sun, and your world united as one and we could have one giant happy family in which when we retire, we can assure that our universe is at peace for as long as possible in which no one has to suffer like you, Hinata, and I had to suffer or anyone else that have suffered in things like genocide of ninja clans or the SAO incident.” Naruto can’t help to listen intently to those words and Serena and Hinata kisses him again with the other women pleasuring him in different ways with their gentle touches in which a part of him can’t help to think that there is something wrong. There is a light violet glint in his eyes, his ring, the young women’s earrings, and their eyes in which such a thing seems to be drowned out and fade away.

Naruto nods his head and he says, “Okay, Serena-chan. I’ll leave Sakura to you and Hinata-chan.”

Serena and Hinata reply in unison, “Right, Naruto-kun.”

Naruto tells them, “It may not be possible, but try not to hurt her so badly.”

Hinata says, with a giggle, “Serena-onee-chan and I might have to figure out a way to do that since any attempt to take her by force might end up with it failing, the two of us in the hospital, or both.”

Serena says, with a nod, “No kidding, Hinata-chan.”

Raye says, “No duh, Meatball Head. Sakura is not a girl that bows down to anyone. She speaks her mind and she also speaks it with her fists.”

Naruto says, rubbing his chin, “Tell me about it, Raye-chan.”

Michelle says, with a giggle, “So, I think that it is best to ‘convince’ Sakura-chan to come to us without the use of violence for hers and our sakes.”

Ami says, with a nod, “A wise suggestion, Michelle-chan.”

Naruto tells Michelle, Amara, and Hotaru, “And I’ll leave Trista to you, three.” A small piece of the three Outer Sailor Scouts is telling them that it isn’t right, but it is drowned out.

Hotaru says, with a nod, “Yes, big brother Naruto-kun.” Hotaru tells Amara and Michelle, “You’ll help me, Amara-papa? You and Michelle-mama?”

Amara responds, “Of course, sweetie.”

Mina says, “And that leaves Lita to us.”

Naruto asks Mina, “Are you sure?”

Mina says, with a grin, “Just leave Lita-chan to me, Naruto-kun. All of us are really close to each other, but Lita-chan and I have real special bond.”

Raye says, with a smirk, “About being boy crazy teens, that is.” Mina glares at Raye and plenty of the others giggle at this.

Shion tells Naruto, “This is just wonderful, Naruto-kun.”

Naruto tells Shion, with a foxy smile, “I can’t help to agree. This feels… like a dream.”

Hinata tells Naruto, with a warm loving tone, “I know, Naruto-kun. But this is no dream… not at all. You are going to be given the love that you have been denied and we are going to make a wonderful future together, believe it.”

Naruto says, with a grin, “That’s my line.”

The others giggle at this and Serena asks Naruto, “Naruto-kun, can I ask a favor?”

Naruto asks, “What is it, Serena-chan?”

Serena responds, “I want to use that powerful crystal that we found.”

Ami asks, “The Prismatic Power Crystal?”

Amara says, with a smile, “I see where you are going with this hime.”

Mina says, “I don’t.”

Michelle says, with a warm smile, “She wants to save a fellow Sailor from sleeping for a long time like she did.”

Raye asks, realizing what’s going on, “Do you think that it can cure her?”

Ami says, “Well, it should do that depending on what the crystal is used for.”

Naruto tells Serena, with a warm smile, “You don’t need my permission, Serena-chan.”

Serena responds, “Thank you, Naruto-kun.” Serena kisses Naruto on the lips and all of them enjoy their ‘private time’ together.

(On the meanwhile; Joining up with our Sun Princess)

Inside of a warm bath, Sakura Haruno, wearing not a single article of clothing, is relaxing and enjoying a warm bath and she is deep in thought in which her thoughts are focused on her current and Silver Millennium family in the form of Davis and Jun and her ‘royal cousins’ in the form of Hinata and Serena with Naruto.

Just then her inner persona, Inner Sakura, looking like a pink haired version of Tsunade, asks, slyly, “Ryo for your thoughts, girlfriend?”

Sakura thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Great! I thought that when I accepted myself, I got rid of someone like you.”

Inner Sakura responds, “Cha! Don’t blame me for having a multiple personality disorder, girlfriend.”

Sakura thinks in her mind, “What do you want?”

Inner Sakura responds, “What do you think, Sakura? We’re here to talk about you. You can’t hide anything from me!”

Sakura retorts, “Duh! You are a part of me!”

Inner Sakura says, “Anyway, you are really thinking of that goofball savior of two worlds former teammate of yours, huh?”

Sakura replies, “Why wouldn’t I? He is under the influence of a dark power and he is suffering from memory gaps.”

Inner Sakura responds, “And despite that, he is still much like himself just a bit ‘darker’. And it makes him quite hot.”

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “What are you getting at?!”

Inner Sakura says, slyly, “Oh, please! Deep down, you really like his style made from Hayabusa-dono since it shows off that body of his. And don’t give me that ‘Sasuke’ stuff. Even when you got your memories back, you still got over him in no time flat! But then again, remember that he used your feelings to end your kingdom in your past life, princess! Then he went all ‘violent revolutionary’ and the only way for peace is ‘this way’ or there can be no peace, junk! That kind of stuff goes make one reconsider one’s feelings, huh? You also had to die to save your ‘royal cousin’ and Naruto from dying due to them stopping his ‘violent revolution’, Madara’s madness, and Black Zetsu’s final gambit. If he had learned that Naruto’s way was the best and you didn’t die, maybe you, two, could have had a chance, but now…”

Sakura responds, interrupting, “Yeah! I am so over Sasuke in that regard! But it doesn’t mean that I’ve got any interest in Naruto.”

Inner Sakura retorts, “Really? What’s with this?” Just then Sakura finds herself in what is like a dream where she is with Hinata, Serena, and Naruto and Naruto is pleasuring her and about to make hot love to her.

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “What the fuck are you doing?!”

Inner Sakura responds, “Cha! Showing what you deeply want, Sakura! And don’t deny it since you are pleasuring yourself at these thoughts right now.” Sakura then wakes up and looks to find her left hand on her breast and her right hand in-between her leg. She quickly takes her hands away from her body, blushes madly, and she looks over herself in which thanks to her rebirth and her powers and ‘blood’ as Sailor Sun/Princess Sakuya coming back, Sakura’s body has undergone some changes in which Ino’s insults in her chest area non-existent since she is nothing like Hinata, Samui, and her former teacher, Tsunade, she has busty chest and gorgeous female super-model body frame which she attributes to her Lunarian blood since she feels other than the women of Venus, the women of the Moon Kingdom tended to be among the most ‘desired’ females in the universe or at least, those of Lunarian blood especially those of the royal family of the Moon Kingdom.

Sakura thinks in her mind, “Baka inner person and baka Naruto.” Sakura sighs and continues to take her relaxing bath, but her ‘discussion’ with her ‘inner persona’ has left Sakura quite ‘bothered’ in more ways than one.

(Within an unknown location; on the meanwhile)

Joining up with Obito and the Lizard Dark Signer, the two of them are focused that they are the only two left out the rest of the Dark Signers or so they think.

The Lizard Dark Signer says, in her female voice, “The others have failed in their mission.”

Obito replies, “I know. It seems like Madara’s grandson and the others are just as strong as the predecessors.”

The Lizard Dark Signer says, with a dark serious tone, “I won’t fail against her. Kamiya will pay for what she did to my family.”

Obito responds, “I doubt that she will remember that fact, my dear.”

The Lizard Dark Signer responds, “I will make her remember.”

Obito tells her, “That you will, I have no doubt.”

The Lizard Dark Signer asks, “So, the preparations are ready?”

Obito responds, “They are. The Dark Digidestined has made your arena down to your specifications.”

The Lizard Dark Signer says, “Good. I’ll be meeting them there.”

Obito says, “Farewell. This is the last time that we will meet.”

The Lizard Dark Signer asks, “You think that I will fail?”

Obito says, shaking his head, “I might fall to Madara’s grandson.”

The Lizard Dark Signer responds, “You know about his deck and skills.”

Obito responds, with a nod, “True, but he has the spirit of Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and the classic Uzumaki unpredictability. If I push into a corner and give him a chance, he will pull a miracle and I will not know if I had given him that chance.”

The Lizard Dark Signer says, “You are very certain of this.”

Obito replies, “I know Naruto all too well and Davis has the blood of an Uchiha, but the spirit of Uzumaki namely Naruto in him.”

The Lizard Dark Signer says, “Then you might have already lost.”

Obito says, “Maybe, but like in any battle, nothing is ever certain until the end.”

The Lizard Dark Signer says, “And that means that their victory isn’t certain, Obito-san.”

Obito says, “True. And even if we fail, they still have to deal with her.”

The Lizard Dark Signer asks, “Her?”

Obito tells the Lizard Dark Signer, “Yusei Fudo and his group had to deal with SEVEN Dark Signers and including Sugou-san, there was only six of us so far.”

The Lizard Dark Signer says, her eyes widening, “The Condor! Hold on! The way that you are talking is that you know who the last Dark Signer is!”

Obito says, “That’s correct. It seems like before I was a pawn to someone else’s will and now, I am again. I figured it out too late however.”

The Lizard Dark Signer asks, “Who is it?”

Obito responds, “The last person that Naruto and the Moon Princess would ever expect to be a Dark Signer and yet, it is a reflection of what is inside of them now.” The Lizard Dark Signer gives off a confused look as Obito teleports away, but the Lizard Dark Signer surges her shoulders as she looks up and there was castle of the Dark Masters right in front of her.

(At the Dicey Café; the following day)

Within the Dicey Café, Kazuto, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Tsuboi, the Odiaba Digidestined, and their Digimon are assembled together as Kazuto drinks an iced tea that Andrew just gave him.

Asuna tells Kazuto, “Kirito-kun, it must have been hard for you to do.”

Tsuboi says, “It had to be done, man. You couldn’t let those creeps use her the way that she did.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I know, Klein.”

Kari tells Kazuto, “Kazuto, there might be a chance. If it happens like Yusei’s and his friends’ battle with the Dark Signers, there is a chance that they could be revived.”

Matt tells Kari, “But we can’t let ourselves be blinded by that possibility. It is good to hope for that and it could make people stronger, but if used the wrong way, hope can turn into despair and pain. TK wouldn’t want to let that happen.”

Cody says, “Based on what knowledge that we know, we have defeated four of the Dark Signers, including Sugou, in which Data Squad got information from cameras showing that duel between him and Naruto.”

Hawkmon says, “I dare say that Naruto has become quite the duelist himself.”

Yolei says, with a nod, “I’ll say Hawkmon.”

Rika tells Kazuto, with a smile, “Geez, Kirito, stop being so down and lighten up!”

Kazuto says, with a kind smile, “I know, Liz.” Kazuto says, “But while four Dark Signers are defeated, we have three more to go.”

Tsuboi asks, “Three?”

Tai says, “Remember, Yusei and his team mention that they had to face a total of SEVEN Dark Signers and the last one, Rex Goodwin, who wanted to recreate the world through the powers of both the Earthbound Immortals and the Crimson Dragon had the Condor Mark and Immortal which proved to be among the most powerful of the Immortals.”

Davis says, “And I’ve got a feeling that this person is the real leader of the Dark Signers that’s pulling the strings.”

Everyone looks at Davis and Ken asks, “Wait! You think that someone was controlling Obito?”

Davis responds, shaking his head, “More like corrupting him. Ever since I saw and learned about the jerk, I’ve had a feeling of deva vu.”

Veemon asks, “You mean like Ken under the control of the Dark Spore?”

Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah. I mean, he is already under the warping influence of the Earthbound Immortals and the Netherworld, buddy, but my gut is telling me that someone else made him consider the idea of Rex Goodwin.”

Kari asks Davis, “Are you sure about this, Dai-kun?”

Davis responds, “Actually, no, Kari. It is just a gut feeling.”

Yolei says, “Well, we plan for anything on a gut feeling.”

Ken says, “However, we do know for a fact that there were seven Dark Signers that our current Signers’ predecessors had to face before and it looks like history is repeating itself.”

Rika says, with a plain tone, “With that jerk that dared to be Asuna’s fiancée…” Asuna glares at Rika for that and she says, with a smile, “Come on, Asuna, it was true! Anyway, he was turned into another Dark Signer and I’m glad that he is out of our hair! Just wish that guy didn’t have to be revived along with everyone else.”

Matt says, “We are going to have to see about that.”

Tai says, “Anyway, with three more Dark Signers, the Lizard, Spider, and Condor, all we know is that they are connected to the Signers that they fight in some way. With Obito, Obito was a former ‘student’ of Davis’ grandfather, Madara Uchiha.”

Davis groans and Jun tells Davis, “I know, bro. But we don’t choose our family.”

Kari asks, “Could that mean that the Lizard Dark Signer is someone connected to me?”

Izzy tells Kari, “That would be the logical statement, Kari.”

Kari asks, “But who would have anything against me?”

Yolei says, “That’s a good point, Kari.”

Matt says, “Better not underestimate anything that could happen and it is possible that someone could have created the Lizard Dark Signer to use against Kari as a lie. You have to remember the story of previous Signer who welded Black Rose Dragon: Miss Akiza-san.”

Mimi says, “Oh, yeah! The model, Misty, blamed Akiza-san for her brother’s death since Sayer jerk framed her for what happened since he used her poor brother in his sick experiments to create an army. The nerve of that jerk!”

Tai then tells Izzy, “Izzy, I want you to pull up all of the information on those that died during the SAO incident and I want you to find out if any of them had brothers, sisters, or both that very and I mean VERY close to them.”

Everyone looks at Tai and Izzy asks, “Okay, but why, Tai?”

Tai responds, “I’ve got a bad feeling.”

Gabumon says, “Oh, boy. When Tai or Davis gets a ‘bad feeling’, it means that something is up and it isn’t good.”

Tai replies, “Well, I’m hoping that my bad feeling is just that, Gabumon.”

Matt tells Tai, “No insult to you or Davis, Tai, but we hope so too.”

Davis retorts, “No insult taken, Matt. How many times that we have had bad feelings and it always bites us in the asses?”

Yolei says, “I’m sorry to say that I’ve got a bad feeling that Tai’s bad feeling is right on the money.”

Kari asks, “Wait! Are you saying that someone might pin the death of someone that we knew in SAO on me?”

Gatomon says, “I believe that’s the idea, Kari!”

Asuna says, “That’s insane! Kari did nothing that could have caused any player to die!”

Ken responds, “No one else knows that Asuna.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Ken has a point. Very few people outside of Data Squad and the division of the government that they work under know what happened in SAO, so, it wouldn’t be hard to fool the family member of one of the SAO players that died to blame another player and create ‘fake proof’ to drive that person down a ‘dark path’.”

Davis says, “The path to becoming a Dark Signer.”

Tsuboi says, “This is seriously messed up, man.”

Tai says, “This is a mixed up set of ‘wars’ that we are fighting Tsuboi-san.”

Keiko asks Kazuto, “Where is your sister, Kirito?”

Kazuto responds, “Sugu is training with Sakura, Lita, and Trista along with the ninja from the other world, Silica.”

Davis says, “Sis is training her to use medical ninja and her super-strength abilities along energy attacks with her chakra.”

Rika says, with a grin, “That means that you can’t pull any ‘big brother’ stuff with her since she can send you flying with a pinky.”

Kazuto says, nervously, “Don’t remind me, Liz.” Asuna and Tsuboi can’t help to give teasing smiles at Kazuto’s expensive knowing that his adoptive little sister is going to be the ‘dominate sibling’ at home from now on.

(Around the same time; Within the Hayabusa Village)

At a massive open field near Hayabusa Village, it looks like a war zone with massive holes, burnt and/or destroyed trees, and then some in which we find Sailor Sun and Sailor Jupiter, both of whom are in Valkyrie Sailor Soldier form, are looking like they are fighting an intense hand to hand battle with punches and kicks with each blow causing strong shockwaves that are felt over a HUGE area.

Sailor Sun says, with a serious tone, “Can’t you do better that Jupiter? You may be a Valkyrie, but you aren’t at my level!”

Sailor Jupiter says, “Sounds like a challenge, Sailor Sun!”

Sailor Sun retorts, “And if it is?”

Sailor Jupiter responds, with a grin, “Let me show you, Sailor Sun!” Sailor Sun and Sailor Jupiter continue their intense spar while Renamon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Pluto, and the Leaf ninja that have returned to Earth look on at a safe distance to make sure that they don’t get caught in the crossfire with Sailor Pluto sporting a brand new Sailor Scout ‘look’ so to speak.

Sailor Pluto is wearing a black Ancient Greek Chalcidian helmet, like those worn by Alexander the Great’s army, with her dark green hair flowing out of the back of the helmet that goes past her kneecaps behind her back, dark red eyeshadow on her eyelids, deep, full, and gorgeous shimmering dark red lips, she has a black spiked metal collar around her neck, her armored fuku is gone and replaced by chest and waist armor that’s a black version of samurai armor that tightly hugs and shows the curves and lines of her feminine body through not obscenely, there is a dark red heart jewel in her chest with two silver swords clashing in the center of the heart jewel with the sigil of Pluto and an owl in the center of the swords along with ten huge white wings attached to the broach, all of her arms and hand are covered in silver armored gloves similar in design to Medieval European in which attached to her wrists, there are armored gantlet-like devices that create force-fields, over her armored shoulders, there are dark green shoulder pads similar to Armor of Halo from Ronin Warriors with the symbol of Pluto in dark pink on them, attached to her chest and waist armor, there is an armored skirt that’s the same length as her other Sailor Scout fuku skirts in which this armored skirt is black, dark green, and dark red in colors, she has black knee-high high-heeled armor boots with five inch knife-like heels. In her hands, there is a scepter like Dark Magician of Chaos’ scepter expect that it has the Garnet Orb from her previous Garnet Rod attached on top and she has ten huge and fluffy white feathered wings coming of her back now.

Ino says, “Whoa! Look at them go!”

Tenten tells Sailor Pluto, “It is a good thing that you have a Valkyrie Sailor Scout form now, Pluto.”

Ino asks, “How did you get it?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “It is a long story, Ino.”

Ino says, with a sigh, “I knew that you were going to say that.”

Renamon says, “Well, she has been guarding the Gates of Time for a long time and she tends to be the ‘mysterious one’ of the Sailor Scouts. It is just her way.”

Lee says, excitedly, “Sakura is most youthful! Look at her go!”

Neji says, “Sakura’s power is continuing to grow leaps and bounds ever since she awoken her powers as Sailor Sun.”

Tenten says, “No joke! Look at her go! She has become really powerful since she gained those powers!”

Sailor Pluto says, “Not exactly. She worked really hard to gain her power. Remember, she did train two days in the hyperbolic time chamber dimension that I had told you about.”

Kakashi asks, “And you said that two days in there is two years, correct?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Correct. And Sailor Sun worked real hard with that two years’ worth of training and she used your gravity seals to train up to one hundred times Earth’s normal gravity.”

Ino says, “I still think that’s just insane! Any normal person would have been crushed!”

Sailor Pluto says, “Sailor Sun is no ‘ordinary person’ either in your world or mine. She is a legendary Sailor Soldier of incredible power and skill.” Sailor Pluto says, with a plain tone, “However, it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have any weakness and despite her regaining her ‘sense of self’, it doesn’t mean her heart isn’t still vulnerable.”

Jiraiya says, with a nod, “Yes, I can agree with you, Pluto.”

Sailor Celestial asks Sailor Pluto, “Isn’t it tough on you to maintain your Valkyrie form, Pluto?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “It may seem that I have just gained my Valkyrie form, but that’s only for the short passage of time that passed by here.”

There are a few confused looks and Kakashi says, “You took training into that time chamber too.”

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “There is no rule that said that I couldn’t use it. I just never saw the need to until now.”

Ino says, “No wonder I’m feeling radical new power from you!”

Kakashi says, “However, despite your increase in strength, speed, and abilities, but I doubt that you are at the level of your princess.”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “You are correct, Kakashi. Right now, Sailor Moon is the strongest Sailor Scout in the universe right now since she has gone the Valkyrie Sailor Scout, but it only means that there are levels beyond the first stage of a Valkyrie Sailor Soldier and that’s what Sailor Sun is trying to achieve: Going beyond Valkyrie level.”

Tenten asks, “Really?”

Shikamaru says, “Wise move.”

Shino says, with a nod, “Indeed. If Sailor Moon gains controls of her current vast powers, I doubt that even Sakura would be able to hold long against her. If she gets to her level…”

Sailor Pluto says, interrupting, “Sailor Sun isn’t trying to ascend past the Valkyrie Sailor Scout… She is trying to transcend it.”

There are gasps and Sailor Celestial asks, stunned, “Transcend?!”

Jiraiya asks, “Is that even possible?”

Sailor Pluto responds, “In life, there are always possibilities. If there is a level beyond Valkyrie Sailor Soldier level, then there must be a form above that as well.”

Ino says, “Geez, Forehead. Talk about setting your sights high.”

Minato says, “Anyway, it might be necessary since it seem like that they are Lady Serena and my son is targeting you now.”

Sailor Pluto says, “It seems so.”

Kakashi asks, “If they have already what they wanted, why do they still want that dangerous power?”

Sailor Pluto replies, “I may have an idea, but I can’t be absolutely certain, Kakashi.” Soon enough, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Sun, and plenty of the ninja sense someone and Sailor Sun stops the sparing match.

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What’s up?!” Sailor Sun looks in a certain direction in which everyone then looks to see Ryu escorting the Sailor Starlights to them.

Ryu says, “Hello, everyone.”

Ino says, “Hey! Those are that group of ‘alien Sailor Scouts’.”

Sailor Jupiter asks, in a curious tone, “Starfighter, what are you and the Starlights doing here?”

Sailor Starfighter says, “We just had a close encounter with Meatball Head.”

There are gasps and Sailor Celestial asks, “You saw Sailor Moon?”

Sailor Starhealer says, “She and her sister just kidnapped Galaxia.”

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, with a gasp, “She did what?!”

Sailor Starfighter glares at Sailor Starhealer and Sailor Starfighter says, solemnly, “Yeah, she did. She came to where she was recovering in that healing chamber and she said that she wouldn’t let her suffer the fate of missing years of her life like she did. She had a strange prism-like crystal and she teleported herself and Galaxia away.”

Sailor Pluto asks, “Prism-like crystal?”

Sailor Jupiter asks, “You know something, Pluto?”
Sailor Pluto says, with a sigh, “I do, Jupiter.” Sailor Pluto asks Sailor Sun, “Sailor Sun, are you certain about your visions about the past?”

Sailor Sun responds, “As certain as the lost videos of the Silver Millennium, Pluto.”

Sailor Celestial asks, “What are you talking about?”

Sailor Pluto says, “It’s time for Asuna Yuuki-san to accept her destiny.”

Sailor Celestial asks, confused, “Say what?”

Sailor Sun responds, “Hey, Pluto! That isn’t your choice to make!”

Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Sun, sternly, “Do you think that we have a choice?”

Sailor Sun is silent and Sailor Jupiter asks, confused, “What are you talking about?”

Sailor Sun says, with a sigh, “Give me the Sapphire Crystal.” Sailor Jupiter gasps as Sailor Pluto produces the box-like container for the Sapphire Crystal which had belonged to Sailor Galaxia before she was put into her ‘healing sleep’ in which she puts it into Sailor Sun’s hands.

Sailor Celestial asks, “What’s going on here?”

Sailor Sun responds, “I’m getting the captain of my guard back.”

Ino asks, confused, “Huh?”

Sailor Celestial asks, realizing something, “Wait! Are you saying that Asuna-san is…?”

Sailor Sun responds, with a nod, “And your brother also has a history with me as you saw on those lost videos, Celestial.”

Sailor Jupiter asks, “How long have you and Pluto known?”
Sailor Pluto says, “Since the beginning, but we held back because we didn’t want to get her involved unless we had to absolutely had to.”

Sailor Sun says, “But we had forgotten an old saying: ‘Once a Sailor Senshi, always a Sailor Senshi no matter what lifetime you are in’.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “My brother is going to go through the roof.”

Sailor Sun says, with a smirk, “I thought it would be outer space.”

Sailor Celestial glares at Sailor Sun and Ino asks, “Forehead getting a sense of humor?” Sailor Sun then glares at Ino and she looks with a sigh at the box containing the Sapphire Crystal and what she plans to do with it.

(At Geminios’ country residences; Sometime soon afterwards)

Within Geminios’ country residence, Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Hotaru, Amara, and Michelle are assembled inside with Galaxia, in her ‘civilian form’ with a pair of Black Crystal earrings attached to her earrings and with a blissful look on her face. After Galaxia had been completely healed, she had realized what’s going on and tried to resist, but Serena’s gentle ‘seduction’ saw that Galaxia was feeling more than the guilt that she felt with what happened when Chaos took over her body. Galaxia might be among the most powerful Sailor Soldiers, at least at the time when Chaos took her body over, but she was a lovely woman and even a woman has her needs in which Serena and Naruto helped filled that need and Galaxia’s ‘seduction’ was complete.

Right now, Serena is playing with Galaxia’s exposed chest, showing very voluptuous breasts, and Serena asks, “Are you okay, Galaxia-sempai?”

Galaxia responds, with a warm smile, “I am fine now, thanks to you.” Galaxia gives a light moan of pleasure and Galaxia asks, with a playful smile, “Do you really have to do that your majesty?”

Serena giggles and replies, “Sorry, Galaxia-sempai, you can blame Amara-chan and Michelle-chan making me enjoy ‘girl on girl’ these days. And please call me ‘Serena’, okay?”

Galaxia tells Serena, “As you wish, Lady Serena.”

Serena sighs and she asks, “How is your body adapting to the crystal?”

Galaxia responds, “It is as if I never gave up the Sapphire Crystal and in fact, I feel even stronger than before.”

Serena says, with a smile, “That’s good, Galaxia-sempai.”

Mina says, with a sly grin, “How did you enjoy your first time with Naruto-kun, Galaxia-sempai.”

Galaxia replies, with a lustful smile, “Mmm, I just don’t know how to describe it. I was in complete paradise and all that desires that any woman like me kept suppressed just rushed out in which I can’t help, but want it even more.” Galaxia tells Serena, “I can see why you love him so much. His very touch is so gentle and he never does anything unless you desire it and when he gives you that ‘touch’, a well of pleasure goes through you.”

Serena tells Galaxia, “It is kind of more than that, but you have a point about Naruto-kun and the pleasure that he gives you.”

Michelle says, with a nod, “I have to agree with our hime, Galaxia-dono.”

Mina says, with a blissful smile, “It is just wonderful experience I’ll say.”

Ami says, “I must admit that the experience was very enjoyable and I must say that I learned about the reason why we do other than reproduction.”

Serena tells Galaxia, “Anyway, Galaxia-sempai, about what I asked…”

Galaxia tells Serena, gently putting her hands on her wrists, “You don’t need to say anymore, Lady Serena. Use my power as much as you need it.” Soon after, a pair of bracelets like Sailor Galaxia’s bracelets appears on her wrists and Serena lightly moans as she feels Galaxia’s power flow into her in which she says, “Unlike the ones that Chaos gave to the Sailor Animamates, they don’t remove star seeds at all and they link our powers as one, but because they don’t remove star seeds, the power boosts is far greater than the previous ones.”

Serena says, amazed, “Oh, wow. I feel incredible.” Serena motions for the other girls to do the same and one after another, each of the other Scouts receive Galaxia’s new bracelets which don’t remove star seeds, but the power enhancement is much greater.

Amara says, awestruck, “Incredible.”

Hotaru says, in a pleasured tone, “Mmm, wonderful.”

Galaxia tells Serena, “I also plan to revive the Animamates to finally give your daughter the protection that she needs.”

Serena responds, “Thank you, Galaxia-sempai.”

Galaxia says, “There might be others from when Chaos possessed my body. I would like to look into that.”

Serena replies, with a warm smile, “Anything that you want, Galaxia-sempai.” Serena kisses Galaxia on the lips and something in hers and Galaxia’s minds screamed out that something was wrong, but it was drowned out quickly.

(Later on; Elsewhere)

Within the SAO School, Kazuto, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Suguha, the Digidestined, and their Digimon are assembled as Sailor Sun explains why she brought the Sapphire Crystal to them.

Rika asks, stunned, “Wait! Are you serious?!”

Renamon replies, “Is my partner one to joke about something like this?”

Sailor Sun says, “Answer: No. It is the truth and I’ve figured out for a while. Asuna-san is the reincarnation of the elite head of the Solaris Kingdom elite royal guards and the original owner of the crystal that Sailor Galaxia once used as well as the heiress of one of the precursor kingdoms like the Milky Way Kingdom.”

Yolei asks, “So, Asuna is basically one of your Sailor Soldier Guardians?”

Sailor Sun retorts, drolly, “Didn’t I just say that Yolei?”

Asuna asks, shocked, “Me?”

Sailor Sun says, holding out the Sapphire Crystal, “If it isn’t true, the crystal shouldn’t react to you, Asuna.” Asuna is hesitant at first and Kazuto looks the same way, but Asuna reaches from the crystal in which the Sapphire Crystal blazes with a bright light and a sigil appears on Asuna’s forehead for a moment before she recoils backwards into Kazuto and his arms in which he barely keeps them up and standing.

Mimi says, “I think that means that crystal belongs to her.”

Sailor Sun says, “Yep. She is Sailor Galaxy.”

Kazuto yells out, strongly, “Wait a minute! First, Sugu! And now, Asuna-chan!”

Sailor Sun glares at Kazuto and she retorts, “Why do you think that Sailor Pluto and I kept the truth for so long?” There are looks of surprise and Sailor Sun says, with a plain tone, “Look, I don’t want to be dragging too many people into this mess, reincarnated Scouts or not, but it doesn’t mean that I won’t do what it takes to make that peace is achieved and good and innocent people don’t have to suffer under freaks like Kaguya, Kayaba, and the Dark Signers!”

Jun tells Kazuto, “You haven’t see three life-times worth of death, destruction, and war. Sis did.”

Davis tells Kazuto, “Sorry, dude, but I’m going to have to agree with both of my sisters. This is what you, I, or what my sisters want. This is what’s best for everyone. And I’m not going to let what happened to TK, to our fellow Digidestined and their partners in this ‘war’, and what happened to the good people that died in SAO happen ever again.”

Davis, Jun, and Sailor Sun glare at Kazuto and Rika says, with a nervous smile, “Hey! Hey! We’re all on the same side here.”

Asuna tells Kazuto, “Kirito-kun…”

Kazuto asks, looking at Asuna, “Asuna…” Asuna kisses Kazuto right on the lips before she turns over to Sailor Sun and she nods her head as she takes the Sapphire Crystal into her hands in which it glows in unison with Asuna as the power of it flows into her.

(Joining up with Naruto; on the meanwhile)

With Naruto, we find him with Amara and Michelle in which they are using their voluptuous chests to massage Naruto’s hard rod and he moans out in pleasure.”

Naruto breathes out, “Amara-chan… Michelle-chan…”

Michelle says, with a sly giggle, “It seems like Naruto-kun likes our treatment, Amara-chan.”

Amara says, with a grin, “Maybe he is more ‘naughty’ that he likes to admit.”

Naruto grunts out, “Don’t compare me… to my sensei…”

Amara says, with a smirk, “We’ll see about that Naruto-kun.” Amara and Michelle continue to massage his manhood and they lick the head causing Naruto to grunt as he comes and spraying his spunk onto the faces of Michelle and Amara in which they seductively lick off themselves and each other’s faces before they use towels to take off the rest. Amara then tackles Naruto down and inserts his manhood into her waiting womb causing her to moan in which she jumps up and down while Naruto puts her hands on her hips. However, Michelle then puts her butt towards Naruto’s head and aims her pussy entrance at his mouth.

Michelle tells Naruto, “Now, Naruto-kun, you think that I wouldn’t join my Amara-chan.” Naruto takes his hands off of Amara’s hips while thrusting his hips up and down to make Amara moan out even louder, puts his hands on Michelle’s buttocks, and he lashes out with his tongue at her entrance causing her to moan in pleasure. They continue on like this and other ‘positions’ until Naruto leaves Amara and Michelle, both of whom have blissful looks on their faces and ‘warm feelings’ in their wombs. Amara and Michelle are fondling each other’s breasts and engage in a passionate and loving wet kiss. Michelle tells Amara, with a seductive loving tone, “Naruto-kun is just great, huh?”
Amara says, with a lustful smile, “I’ve got to admit, yeah.”

Michelle rubs her belly and she says, with a sly smile, “I can’t help to start a new family with Naruto-kun.”

Amara says, rubbing her own belly, “Yeah.”

Michelle tells Amara, with a sly smile, “However, it feels incomplete and you know what we need to do, Amara-chan.” Amara nods her head and she passionately kisses Michelle once more in which she returns the kiss in which a small part of them screams out against what they are thinking right now, but it is drowned as they desire to fulfill their ‘orders’ and bring Trista AKA Sailor Pluto into their ‘family’.

(Later on; Returning to the Hayabusa Village)

Inside of the Hayabusa Village, Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Sai, and the other Leaf ninja on Earth are assembled with the Digidestined and their Digimon as they look at a strange grey egg-shaped seed that’s the size of a watermelon.

Ryu, Momiji, and Joe of the Hayabusa clan enter the room and Momiji asks, “Anymore luck?”

Izzy says, scratching his head, “Not a clue. I can’t get a good idea of what this seed is made of.”

Kiba asks, “How can we be sure that this is really from the original Shinju?”

Ryu says, “I don’t think that this seed would be hidden in the Moon Kingdom ruins for a reason.”

Joe says, with a nod, “Agreed, my son.”

Minato says, “That’s a good point, Joe-dono.”

Jiraiya says, “Whatever it is. Kaguya will most likely want it.”

Ino says, “I don’t get why. That sneaky wench cowardly used her Black Zetsu to get a bit of Forehead’s phoenix fire to restore herself. I don’t why she is still after the Shinju.”

Sakura says, “It could be possible that when Naruto used Hamura-dono’s technique combined with the power of the Cosmos Crystal to purify the Shinju of Kaguya, the Shinju took something from Kaguya herself.”

Everyone looks at Sakura and Yamato asks, “Took something from her?”

Kakashi says, “That has been bothering me too.” When everyone looks at Kakashi, he says, “She had regained her physical form and a lot of power, but not her full power. However, the thing is, she didn’t use her Rinne Sharingan to use Infinite Tsukuyomi at all.”

Minato says, “Most likely, she can’t.”

Jiraiya says, with a nod of understanding, “Due to the part of her that the Shinju stole from her.”

Kiba asks, “Hold on! The Shinju stole something from Kaguya? How can a tree, albeit the tree that introduced chakra to the world when that witch ate it, do anything?”

Shino tells Kiba, “We aren’t dealing with any ordinary tree, Kiba. Most likely, the Shinju was sentient, but did do anything other than produce that fruit that gave Kaguya chakra which passed down to the Sage and his brother in which the Sage gave to the world. But after Kaguya stole its fruit and then took it over to become the Ten-Tails in which the technique used by Naruto with the Star Saber and the purification by the Cosmos Crystal reawakened the original consciousness of the Shinju and it wasn’t happy with Kaguya.”

Neji says, “Basically, it may have been weak at the time of its purification, but it was strong enough to strip Kaguya the full power of her Rinne Sharingan.”

Ryu says, “And to make sure that she didn’t get it back by absorbing it once more, the Shinju separated itself into multiple parts in which this ‘seed’ is one of those parts.”

Joe says, “A good theory, Ryu.”

Jiraiya says, “And it is the theory that’s right on the money, Joe-dono.”

Minato says, “We can’t get Kaguya get her hands on this part of the original Shinju.”

Kakashi says, “And we can’t be sure how many pieces of the original Shinju there are.”

Davis says, “Hopefully, once we are done with the Dark Signers, we can focus our efforts on this matter quick.”

Tenten asks, “Don’t you have to deal with your duties as part of Data Squad?”

Matt says, “Things have seem to have calmed down for the moment, but it makes me antsy.”

Tai says, with a nod, “I hear you, Matt. We won a huge victory and seemly destroyed many of the Dark and rouge Digidestined organizations in the world, but it might be the calm before the next storm.”

Sora says, “Commander Sampson has put us on standby for the time being while the Data Squad is undergoing reorganization.”

Ino says, “Hopefully, with these nutjobs dead or disabled, you can finally being peace and order to Earth.”

Sora says, “We can only hope so, Ino.”

Sakura says, “There is also one more problem that we have to deal with: Sasuke.”

There are plenty of looks and Davis says, “That guy is never going to give it up.”

Sakura says, with a sigh, “Sasuke tends to have a one-track mind and it takes a lot of change it. It took a lot of change his mind from self-centered avenger mind-set, but I’m not sure if he has gotten any better. He has become a better person, but the pain of the past makes him believe that there is no chance that world can’t change for the better unless ‘radical action’ is made and his kind of ‘radical action’ is violent revolution. He can’t see that there is a better way.” Sakura says, with a plain tone, “And he is also fighting to see how our cycle will end.”

Lee asks, “Your cycle?”

Jiraiya says, “The cycle of Indra, Asura, and Sakuya, the past lives of Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura.”

Ino asks Sakura, “Is there no other way?”

Sakura responds, “No, Ino-Pig. This is the grand finale to battle one millennia in waiting and it is going to be the toughest fight that I have ever faced. Sasuke is fighting with conviction in his heart and truly believing that he is changing for the better. No, he has to change the world for the better to ensure that happened to his clan and his brother never happens to anyone else and that the cycle of death and hate finally comes to end once and for all. And he is ranting about Uchiha superiority after I had beaten his ass. He is out there and pumping up the power.”

(With Sasuke; on the meanwhile)

As if to prove Sakura’s point home, we find one Sasuke Uchiha doing exactly what Sakura felt that he was doing and training with his body, his jutsu, and his Sharingan/Rinnegan while Karin watches in which we notice gravity seals on him.

Karin tells Sasuke, “Sasuke, this is nuts! You are training in gravity field that’s twenty times as much as here on Earth or back home!”

Sasuke says, “I need to get to a point where I can move in one hundred times gravity, Karin! Sakura worked her ass off to do it and gain the power that she has and now, I have to do the same!”

Karin says, “That’s insane!”

Sasuke says, “It’s necessary! I need to push my body, my dojutsu, and my mind to new extremes if I want a chance against both the Dobe and Sakura! I’m not the stupid child that I was before Karin! I need to earn my power! Earn my strength! Even that Moon Princess is tapping into her inner strength and gaining great power! If I’m going to fight for my beliefs, I need to earn greater strength and power and push myself beyond my limits, Karin! I’ve learned that there are people with great power, but they usually forget that there is always someone stronger! If I want to be that ‘stronger person’, I need to believe it, earn it, and push it to the extreme!” Sasuke roars as she continues his extreme training and pushing his body, his dojutsu, and his mind to the limit and beyond!

(Joining up with Naruto; at the same time)

However, Sasuke isn’t the only one that’s ‘pumping up the power’ in which where we find Naruto fighting against a legion of various types of clones ranging from Shadow Clones, Water Clones, Wood Clones, and more with Naruto also wearing gravity seals on him and he is fighting a massive field which now looks like a war zone as he pushes himself to the limits while Shion and the others watch intently.

Hotaru says, awe-struck, “Incredible.”

Shion says, with a smile, “That’s Naruto-kun for you.”

Mina says, “He was always as extreme as Asura.”

Raye says, with a smirk, “He doesn’t take his training too lightly.”

Amara says, with a grin, “No kidding, Raye-chan.” As Naruto dodges an attack from half-a-dozen clones, he unleashes a powerful blast that vaporizes three more while dodging attacks from others.

Galaxia tells Serena, “He is a mighty warrior, Serena.”

Serena says, with a nod, “Yes, he is, Galaxia-sempai.”

Ami says, “He continues to do thing that shouldn’t be possible at his current level and yet, he easily bypasses through limits and beyond.”

Michelle says, with a smile, “That he does.”

Serena tells Ami, “By the way, Ami-chan, speaking of bypassing your limits, you think that we wouldn’t notice?”

Ami looks at the others, they smile, and Ami asks, shocked, “How… How did you find out?”

Michelle tells Ami, “A little fox told us, Ami-chan.”

Hotaru asks, “How did you do it?”

Ami says, “I really don’t know Hotaru. I was practicing with a training method that Raye told me, I kept remembering all that happened to me, and the next minute, it happened.”

Amara says, “Maybe you had remembered what was happening recently and something ‘sparked’ inside of you.”
Ami says, with a nod, “I believe so, Amara.” Back in Naruto’s ‘battle’, he is knocked down by his clones, but Naruto leaps back up and smashes his feet into two of them and dispelling them since they were Shadow Clones.

Galaxia says, amazed, “Quite exceptional stamina.”

Mina says, with a lustful sly tone and grin, “Something that we know all too well.” The other females with Mina all blush from their experiences and can’t help to get aroused from their ‘personal times’ with Naruto.

(The following day)

Right now, in front of Suguha’s school, there is new chaos as a legion of robots that looks like X-borgs from Power Rangers Super Megaforce in which Legendium Sailor Celestial, in Black Swordsman form, is cutting through them left and right.

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Where did these tin cans come from?”
Just then a familiar evil female voice retorts, “Where did you think, Sailor Failure?” Sailor Celestial leaps back and looks to the source of the voice to see Mimete, but now, she is sporting a cybernetic left hand and legs.

Sailor Celestial asks, surprised, “Mimete? What happened to you?”

Mimete says, with an evil smile, “Mimete? That was the old me! I’m the new and improved Cyber Mimete now! I knew that I couldn’t beat you Sailor Twits as I was before, so, I found a way to turn my left arm and legs into powerful cybernetics! I transformed them from sensual, yet, weak flesh and blood into wonderful, superior, and I must admit downright slender and shiny metal and cybernetics!”

Sailor Celestial responds, “If you think that turning yourself into a part tin can is going to help you, you have got a screw loose, Mimete!”

Mimete retorts, “You want to bet your life on that Sailor Scout? Wait! You are going to die anyway!” Mimete gains a real powerful dark violet and she unleashes a powerful magnetic repelling force that sends Sailor Celestial flying into a wall causing the wall to gain a deep imprint of her body before she collapses to the ground, greatly stunned and with blood coming out of her nose and lips.

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “What power… I didn’t see that coming…”

Mimete or the brand new Cyber Mimete gives an evil laugh and Mimete says, with an evil smirk, “See how much you are outmatched, Sailor Failure? I’m going to enjoy ripping you apart!”

Sailor Celestial says, with a growl, “I don’t think so, you freak show!” Sailor Celestial then uses her power of gravity to force Mimete into the ground face-first in which a good sized crater is formed due to the sheer gravity power that she used.

Mimete shouts out, “What the heck is this?!”

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “It’s called power over gravity, bitch!”

Mimete says, with a snarl, “You are going to pay for this, Sailor Twit!” Mimete then roars as she slowly, but surely manages to get to her feet even with the greater gravity on her.

Sailor Celestial says, stunned, “No way!”

Mimete says, with a grin, “I just don’t have flesh and blood body anymore. I’m half-sleek, slender, and powerful machine and cybernetics, Sailor Dork! And you are dead meat!” Just then more robots appear and surround Sailor Celestial, who snarl as she prepares to battle through she is still suffering from the heavy blow that she just got.

Just then a familiar female voice roars out, “I don’t think so, Mimete!” Soon after, Sailor Sun, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Pluto, in Legendium forms, appear and smash through the robots in quick fashion.

Sailor Celestial says, “Am I glad to see you!”

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Are you okay, Celestial?”

Sailor Celestial says, holding her head, “Got one major headache, but I’ll be fine.”

Sailor Sun says, “And I know the perfect aspirin for you, Celestial.” Sailor Sun then glares at Mimete, who is out of the Sailor Celestial’s gravity field.

Mimete says, with a snarl, “Well, four Sailor Scouts for the price of one? It must be my lucky day!”

Sailor Jupiter says, seriously, “Unlucky you mean, Mimete! Let’s get her, girls!”

Sailor Sun says, with a nod, “That’s my language, Jupiter!” Sailor Sun, Jupiter, and Pluto roar out and in a bright flash and with a shockwave of power, all three of them transform into their Valkyrie Sailor Soldier forms.

Mimete asks, stunned, “What?!”

Sailor Sun shouts out, “Now, Jupiter!” Both Sailor Sun and Sailor Jupiter unleash a powerful chakra energy blast and Mimete screams out in pain and agony as it rips into her before a massive explosion sends her sky-rocketing through the sky and smoking in the process.

Mimete shouts out, “You will pay for this!” Soon after, Mimete teleports away before she starts to fly down towards the ground. On the meanwhile, the remaining robots prepare to attack, but Sailor Pluto uses her time abilities to fast-forward herself to such a speed, the robots are turned into scrap metal practically instantly.

Sailor Celestial says, amazed, “Whoa!”

Sailor Jupiter asks Sailor Pluto, “New time powers?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a sly smile, “I’m not allowed to stop time, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not allowed to speed up or greatly slow down my time or anyone else’s time.”

Sailor Sun says, “And that’s what it is called a loophole.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “That’s pretty cool, Sailor Pluto.”

Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Celestial, “Remember, you can do it too, Sailor Celestial. I shall teach it to you some time.”

Sailor Sun says, “You had better, Pluto. The girl is going to need every single little trick in the book.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “With Mimete back and ‘pumped up’, she is going to be a bigger pain than ever.”

Sailor Celestial says, “Anything, thanks for your help.”

Sailor Sun responds, with a grin, “Don’t worry about it.”

Sailor Jupiter says, with a grin, “Hey, you may not belong to the Moon Kingdom, but you are a fellow Sailor Scout!”

Sailor Celestial asks Sailor Sun, “Anyway, what are you doing here?”

Sailor Sun says, “We’ve got trouble… Dark Signer trouble.” Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen and they narrow knowing at what this meant.

(Sometime soon afterwards; Within Neo Domino City)

Inside of Neo Domino City, we find ourselves at the sight that was once the Arcadia Movement headquarters, but after the Shadow Duel between Sayer and Dark Signer Carly, the site is now just an empty lot or it should have been in which there is a restored Arcadia movement headquarters building in front of them with Davis and Kari looking up at it.

Davis says, “This Dark Signers want to put on a grand show.”

Kari says, with a nod, “Something tells me that you are right about this Dark Signer.”

Davis tells Kari, “Despite this Dark Signer being misinformed, you know that you can’t hold back against her.”

Kari responds, “I know, Dai-kun.” Davis and Kari then head towards the building while the Lizard Dark Signer watches from one of the windows in the upper forms.

She says, “Come in little Kari. Come in and you will pay for abandoning my sister to save your own precious life.” The Lizard Dark Signer removes her hood to show that she is a young woman with long flowing brown hair, ruby red eyes with black irises, and sporting the same markings as Misty did as a Dark Signer.

(On the meanwhile; at this moment)

Within an unknown location, looking at a crystal ball, an unknown figure with black and dark violet robs watches the event happening.
This figure responds, in a lovely female voice, “The Dark Signers have proven useful to me in which their duels against the Signers have given me the critical light energy that I need. I hate this. I hate to have to use people like a villain, but I have nothing now. My family… my people… my whole world is gone… thanks to Kaguya when she had Sailor Pluto in her grips… all that I have left are these…” Soon after, she brings out nine different colored true star seeds and she says, “My friends… my sweet baby… I’m sorry… you may hate for eternity, but… our time and world is gone… but not our future… I will ensure a new world for us all… even I have to make sure that my ‘other self’ has to pay for it…”

And that’s the end of the chapter, everyone! And yes, we are reaching the big conclusion for the Dark Signer series of the story. And what’s going to happen next? You are going to have to read and find out, folks! And a big cookie to whoever figures out who the big villainess that will be the Dark Signer of the Condor, everyone! Read and review to tell me who you think it is! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!