Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour ❯ Lizard’s Tongue and Dragon’s Fang ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, in the last chapter, I gave a clue on who will be the Dark Signer of the Condor and I had another idea about who I wanted to be the Dark Signer of the Condor, but I felt that it was a bit too obvious, folks. Anyway, don’t expect Kaguya to stay on the sidelines for long and I think that I gave a pretty good reason why she isn’t at full strength in which you can expect her to have a ‘grand plan’ in which I’m not sure how she was given in the Naruto manga canon though I think that I did make her a bigger villain in my story, everyone. Yet again, I would like to give credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Power Rangers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Age of characters starting this chapter:
Tsunade Senju: Age 55, but physically, she is 27 years of age
Minato Namikaze: Age 27
Queen Serenity: Physically, 20s, but centuries in actual age
Geminios (OC character): Over a millennia in actual age
Sasuke Uchiha: Around Age 19
Karin: Around Age 19
Christie: Around Age 28
Matt Ishida: Age 22
Jun Motomiya: Age 22
Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17
Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, and Naruto: Age 19
Michelle and Amara: Age 21
Hinata Hyuga: Age 19
Shion: Age 19
Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties

Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour

Chapter 31: Lizard’s Tongue and Dragon’s Fang

Kaguya is feeling the power of her enemies grow stronger and stronger and she is getting more and more enraged.

Kaguya says, with a sneer, “How dare those fools think that they can get the better of me?! Me?! The goddess of Gaea!” Kaguya says, with a sneer, “But they are gaining more and more powerful. I don’t get how this is possible! How can mere remnants and outsiders have far greater power than mine?! I can’t and will not believe it!” Kaguya then remembers her battles with Naruto, in all of his forms, and Sailor Moon/Sailor Cosmos as well as Sasuke in which her latest battle with Sailor Sun when she went Valkyrie Sailor Sun the first time which enrages her to no end. Kaguya says, with a sneer, “Once I regain my power from that part of me that dares to rebel against me, they will pay! They shall know the true fury of Kaguya!” Kaguya, being self-center and egotistical, is no fool and she knows that she has to find a way that can assure her victory against them or she will end up in the same state or even worse when she fought against Sasuke, Naruto, and Sailor Cosmos over two years ago or Sailor Sun, in her Valkyrie Sailor Soldier form, just some time ago. She knows that the solution is in the power of her ultimate jutsu: The Infinite Tsukuyomi. However, she knows that the instant that she tries it, they will stop her in an instant. They are no fools, but she knows that there is a solution and by using that jutsu, she will gain absolutely power and destroy Sailor Sun, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Sasuke, and all that they represent and all who stand with them.

(Within Satellite; on the meanwhile)

Inside of the Satellite district of Neo Domino City, the Digidestined, minus Davis and Kari, their Digimon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Jupiter are assembled together as they look towards the direction of Neo Domino City proper and the direction of where the Arcadia Movement headquarters used to be.

Gatomon says, concerned, “Kari…”

Veemon tells Gatomon, “Davis is with her, Gatomon. Davis would never let anything happen to her.”

Gatomon says, “I know that, Veemon. However, he can’t duel or help her in the duel that she has to face with this Dark Signer.”

Sailor Jupiter asks Izzy, “Any ideas on who Kari could face?”

Izzy responds, “Not an idea yet, Sailor Jupiter. There were around four thousand people that died during the SAO incident and that means that there are a lot of surviving family and friends to go through.”

Yolei says, “I don’t get who could be manipulated into thinking that Kari would do anything to anyone.”

Cody says, “There is no chance since Kari can’t be linked to anything that could be a ‘wrongful death’ in SAO.”

Ken’s eyes widen and he says, “Unless…”

Wormmon asks Ken, “Unless what Ken?”

The others look at Ken and Tai asks Ken, “Do you know something Ken?”

Ken tells Tai, “I think I do and if I’m right, then if this person has any relatives, the details of what happened in that tragedy might be manipulate to create Kari’s Dark Signer opponent.”

Matt asks, his eyes widening, “Tragedy?”

Ken tells Matt, “I’ll explain later.”

Yolei’s eyes widen and she shouts out, “Wait, Ken! Are you speaking about THAT?!”

Tai asks, “What is ‘that’?”

Ken says, “We’ll explain later, Tai.” Ken then whispers to Izzy causing his eyes to widen and he starts to get to work on typing on the computer.

(A short time later on; Within Neo Domino City)

Inside of the mysterious rebuild Arcadia Movement headquarters building, Davis and Kari, both of whom are wearing duel disks with dueling decks inside, are walking around and looking for any sign of trouble.

Kari asks, “How can a whole building be restored back?”

Davis responds, “Magic, I guess.”

Just then a female voice responds, “You would be correct, Star Dragon King.” Davis and Kari then turn to the source to see the Lizard Dark Signer walk over to them and when she reveals her face and head again, Kari gasps in shock.

Kari thinks in her mind, “It can’t be! She died… but then again, these are Dark Signers that we are talking about!”

Davis asks Kari, concerned, “What’s wrong?”

The Lizard Dark Signer responds, “What’s wrong is that she recognizes my face, Motomiya-san. The face that once belonged to my sister.”

Kari asks, stunned, “Your sister?”

The Lizard Dark Signer shouts out, “That’s right, Kamiya! The sister that you abandoned and let die on SAO!”

Davis shouts out, strongly, “Kari would never do such a thing!”

The Lizard Dark Signer yells out, “Be silent! I know that it is true since I saw it for my own eyes even though I wasn’t trapped on SAO like my sister!”

Kari asks, “Are you… Renna’s sister?”

The Lizard Dark Signer responds, “That was my sister’s name on SAO as I was told and yes, I am, but my sister’s true name was Relon Matosuki and I’m her older twin sister, Kantrian Matosuki!”

Davis asks, confused, “Wait! Aren’t you that famous model known by her ‘penname’ as Kana?!”

The Lizard Dark Signer responds, “Exactly, Star Dragon King! And now, I am here to get my justice against your princess for the death of my sister! The sister that she left to die on Sword Art Online while she saved her own skin!”

Kari says, “That’s not true! That’s not the way that it happened!”

The Lizard Dark Signer, Kantrian, responds, with a dark serious tone and a dark aura surrounding her, “Shut it, Kamiya! I don’t want to hear your petty excuses! You are going to pay and pay with your life!” Kantrian then creates a Dark Signer Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside and she activates it in which she says, with a dark sly smile, “And your screams shall be music as I drag your soul into the Netherworld!”

Davis tells Kari, “Kari, I don’t think that she is going to listen to words!”

Kari tells Davis, “But Dai-kun…”

Davis tells Kari, “You have to knock sense into her!”

Kari says, with a nod and a sigh, “Yeah, you’re right.”

Kantrian tells Kari, “The only thing that you will be ‘knocking’ is the door to the Netherworld, Kamiya.”

Kari responds, activating her duel disk, “We’ll see Kantrian!” The two of them have their duel disks shuffle their decks and their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist as their draw five cards from their respective decks.

“Game on!” Kari and Kantrian yell out in unison as their duel begins and dark violet flames in the form of the lizard from the Nazca Lines appears in the streets and surround the building in which some distance away from the building, Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, Sailor Mercury, and Naruto are also looking the scene as Sailor Mercury sets up some equipment.

Sailor Star asks, “Do you think that Kamiya-san will be all right?”

Sailor Moon says, “I don’t think that the Crimson Dragon would choose wrong, Star-chan.”

Naruto says, “Let’s hope so, Moon-chan.”

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Mercury, “How does it look Mercury?”

Sailor Mercury responds, “Ready to go, Sailor Moon.” Soon after, a holographic screen showing what’s happening inside of the building with sound and all appear in which Sailor Mercury says, “Thanks to the devices of your father’s company, we’ll be able to hear and see what’s going on.”

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Good, Mercury-chan.” Sailor Moon tells Sailor Star, “However, Star-chan, have your eyes ready just in case.”

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “Right.”

Naruto asks Sailor Star, “Do you think that you will need their ‘evolved form’?”

Sailor Star replies, with a smile, “Not really, Naruto-kun.” Naruto nods his head as they look at the duel between the Dark Signer of the Lizard and Kari begins.

Starting Scores:
Kari: 4000
Kantrian: 4000

Kantrian draws a card and she says, “I’ll start off!” Kantrian says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Venom Swamp Field Spell!” Just then the field transforms into a bloody red bog and Kantrian says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Then I play Venom Snake!” Soon after, Venom Snake (1200/600) appears on the field in attack mode and Kantrian says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

Davis says, drolly, “Nice.”

Kantrian says, with an evil smile, “And your princess will feel the true meaning of my venomous revenge, your majesty.”

Kari says, drawing a card, “My move, Kana!”

Kantrian retorts, with a glare, “And you will feel pain like never before, Kamiya.”

Kari says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play my Rose Witch in attack mode!” Soon after, Rose Witch (1600/1000) appears on the field and Kari says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Double Summon and allowing me to summon another monster this turn! And I choose my Bird of Roses!” Kari puts another card on her duel disk and Bird of Roses (1800/1500) appears on the field in attack mode.
Davis says, with a smile, “Nice one, Kari!”

Kari shouts out, “Rose Witch, take out her snake!” Rose Witch unleashes whips that cut apart Venom Snake and Kantrian grunts as she loses 400 life-points.

Kantrian says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I activate my trap: Snake Whistle!” Kantrian’s face-down card is revealed to be the Snake Whistle trap card and Kantrian says, as a card comes out of her deck, “Since you destroyed one of my Reptiles, I can summon another one that’s level four or below from my deck!” Kantrian says, putting the card from her deck on her duel disk, “And I choose Venom Cobra in defense mode!” Afterwards, Venom Cobra (100/2000) appears onto the field in defense mode.

Kari says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Mirage of Nightmare!” Kari says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “And then I place two cards face-down and end my turn!”

Kantrian responds, “Not before the effect of my Venom Swamp activates! All non-Venom Monsters get hit by Venom Counters and they lose five hundred points for each counter on them.” Just then a snake comes out of the swamp that bites Rose Witch and Bird of Roses each causing them to go down from 1600/1200 to 1100/1200 for Rose Witch and 1800/1500 to 1300/1500 for Bird of Roses.

Davis says, with a snarl, “Just great!”

Current Score:
Kari: 4000
Kantrian: 3600

Kantrian says, drawing a card, “It’s my move!”

Kari says, drawing four cards, “And my draws, thanks to Mirage of Nightmare!” Kari says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “And now, I activate my Emergency Provisions!” Kari’s face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Kari says, “And with it, I can remove one spell or trap card on my field and gain one grand in life-points! And I choose to send Mirage to the graveyard!” Mirage of Nightmare continuous trap card is destroyed and Kari gains 1000 new life-points.

Kantrian says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I release from Venom Cobra to bring out Venom Boa!” Venom Cobra vanishes and Venom Boa (1600/1200) appears on the field in attack mode. Kantrian shouts out, “You are going to need those life-points! Boa, strike her Witch down!” Venom Boa bites Rose Witch in chest and she screams as she is destroyed while Kari grunts as she loses 500 life-points.

Davis says, concerned, “Kari!”

Kari says, with a weak smile, “I’m okay, Dai-kun.”

Kantrian says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “You won’t be soon enough, Kamiya. And you will pay for my sister’s death! And after my Venom Swamp puts another counter on your overgrown chicken, my turn is over!” Another Venom Counter strikes Bird of Roses and it goes down again from 1300/1500 to 800/1500.

Current Score:
Kari: 4500
Kantrian: 3600

Kari says, “I’m always paying for it, but that’s not what happened on that day. I didn’t abandon Renna! I would never abandon anyone for anything especially in that nightmare!”

Kantrian shouts out, “You lie! I know that you abandoned her to save your own skin! Someone very truthful showed me the logs and showed me the truth!”

Davis shouts out, “Who would that be?!”

Kantrian retorts, with a dark sneer, “I don’t need to tell you, your majesty.”

Kari says, drawing a card, “Then you might tell my deck!” Kari says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I return Bird of Roses to my hand to play Fallen Angel of Roses in attack mode!” Bird of Roses vanishes and Fallen Angel of Roses (2400/1300) appears on the field in attack mode. Kari says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And then I return my Bird right to the field!” Soon after, Bird of Roses (1800/1500) returns to the field in attack mode. Kari shouts out, “Angel, attack!” Fallen Angel of Roses lashes out with a thorny whip that cuts into Venom Boa and Kantrian grunts out as she loses 800 life-points when her monster is destroyed.

Kantrian shouts out, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I activate my trap: Venom Breeding Ground!” Kantrian’s face-down is a trap card showing a nest of Venom monsters and she says, as two cards come out of her deck, “Since you destroyed my Venom monster, I get the same ones from my deck!” Kantrian puts the two cards on her duel disk and two new Venom Boa (1600/1200 X 2) appear on the field in attack mode.

Kari yells out, “Bird of Roses, attack!”

Bird of Roses charges in, but Kantrian shouts out, pushing another button on her duel disk, “I activate my trap: Ambush Fangs!” Kantrian’s other face-down card is revealed to be Ambush Counter trap card and Kantrian says, “Your Bird’s attack is stopped and the Battle Phase ended in which it gets a nice dose of venom!” Venom Boa dodges the attack and then bites into Bird of Roses causing a Venom Counter to strike it causing it go down from 1800/1500 to 1300/1500.

Davis asks, confused, “Wait! Why didn’t she use that trap card before?”

Kari says, “I’ve got a bad feeling why, Dai-kun.” Kari says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with one card face-down.” Just then Venom Counters bite the Bird of Roses causing it to go down from 1300/1500 to 800/1500 and Fallen Angel of Roses causing it to go from 2400/1300 to 1900/1300.

Current Score:
Kari: 4500
Kantrian: 2800

Kantrian shouts out, drawing a card, “My move, Kamiya!” Kantrian says, “And now, I use the abilities of both of my snakes to take out your Angel!” Just four more Venom Counters bite into Fallen Angel of Roses and once Fallen Angel of Roses’ attack points hit zero, she is destroyed.

Kari says, concerned, “Oh no!”

Kantrian says, putting one card on her duel disk, “You should be worried since I release both of my Boa to play Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes!” Both Venom Boa vanish and Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Kantrian says, “And now, he gains five hundred attack points for each reptile in my grave and last time that I checked, there are five of them!” Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes then goes up from 0/0 to 2500/0 and Kantrian shouts out, “Attack!” Vennominon unleashes an acid at Bird of Roses and it screams out in pain as it melts while Kari yelps from the acid hitting her as she loses 1700 life-points.

Davis says, shocked, “Kari!”

Kari says, as two cards come out of her deck, “I’m okay, Dai-kun. And I’ll be better once I use my Bird of Roses’ ability and play two Plant monsters from my deck when it is destroyed in battle!” Kari puts two cards from her deck on her duel disk and Nettles (1200/400) and Naturia Cosmobeet (1000/700) appear on the field in attack mode. Kari says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “And then I activate Damage Condenser!” Kari’s face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Condenser trap card and Kari says, as a card comes out of her deck, “Now, I can play a monster that has equal or less attack points to the damage that you just gave me!” Kari puts the card on her duel disk and Cloudian – Nimbusman (1000/1000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Kantrian says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Is that all you have, Kamiya?” Soon after, all three monsters are hit by Venom Counters in which Nettles goes from 1200/400 to 700/400, Naturia Cosmobeet goes from 1000/700 to 500/700, and Cloudian – Nimbusman goes from 1000/1000 to 500/1000 in one shot.

Current Score:
Kari: 2800
Kantrian: 2800

Kari says, drawing a card, “You are going to see, Kana! And now, I tune Nimbusman with Nettles!” Kantrian gasps as Nettles turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Nimbusman making it become transparent and making a column of light appear on the field while Kari goes through her Extra Deck to get out a Synchro Monster card. Kari then chants out, “Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Synchro Summon!” Kari puts the Synchro Monster on her duel disk and she shouts out, “Let’s do this, Black Rose Dragon!” Out of the light, Black Rose Dragon (2400/1800) appears on the field in attack mode causing all of the Marks of the Dragon on all of the Signers to glow.

Kantrian says, “So, you have summoned your Signer Dragon, huh? Well, your pet lizard won’t save you!”

Kari yells out, “She will once she uses her ability! Now, she destroys all cards on the field! Black Rose Gale!” Black Rose Dragon unleashes a storm of dark violet rose petals and all cards including herself are destroyed and sent to the graveyard.

Davis yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, Kari! You sent her swamp down the drain!”

Kantrian shouts out, “Not without a price! I activate the effect of my trap card that you destroyed! Revenge Terraforming! Since you destroyed it and a Field Spell on the same turn, I get to activate a new one from my deck!” A card comes out of Kantrian’s deck and she says, putting into the Field Spell Slots, “And I choose Mystic Plasma Zone!” Soon after, the field transforms into one with a dark blue storm on top.

Kari says, “Well, I just have a trap card that activates when destroyed! It’s called Rose Reincarnation! And when it is destroyed with a Rose monster on the same turn, my Rose monster is revived!” Just then Black Rose Dragon (2400/1800) returns to the field in attack mode and Kantrian gasps in shock and surprise. Kari yells out, “Black Rose Dragon, Black Rose Flare!” Black Rose Dragon unleashes dark violet flames mixed with the same color rose petals that slam into Kantrian hard and she cries out in pain and agony as she loses 2400 life-points causing her to be badly burned and cut. Kari asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

Kantrian shouts out, with a dark angered tone, “Why should you care?”

Kari shouts out, “That’s not what happened with Renna! I never abandoned her! Ken was there with me! I could never forget what happened!”

Flashback; Over a year ago

Ken and Kari, in their SAO avatars, are with a young lady that looks a lot like Kantrian, wearing a dark blue version of Rika’s outfit as her SAO avatar of Lisbeth and welding a spear, are surrounded by monsters made of metal or something that looks like metal in which they are hard pressed to fight them off.

Kari says, “We’re out of teleportation crystals!”

Ken says, “We need to inform the lead group about our find and this trap!”

The young lady says, “Akari!” Kari looks to see the young lady toss her a corridor crystal and she says, with a smile, “I’ve set it back to town! Activate it now!”

Kari responds, “Right, Renna!” Just then Ken is sneak attack and he is hit hard sending his health bar down to the red in which Kari shouts out, “No!” Kari rushes over and makes sure that other monsters don’t get a chance to finish Ken off.

Ken says, “I’m all right.”

The young lady, Renna, shouts out, “Akari, go now!”

Kari shouts out, “I’m not leaving without you!”

Renna responds, “Akari… Look out!” Kari then looks to see another monster burst out of the ground in front of her and Renna roars out as she impales it through the chest, but the monster manages to impale her as well.

Kari yells out, horrified, “Renna!”

Renna says, as her health goes down, “It’s too late, Akari. Get out of here and warn the lead group. And tell my big sis that I’m sorry and I fought with everything that I had to get home to her and our family.” Renna screams out, with her last words, “GO!!!” Soon after, both Renna and the monster vanish into data polygons causing Ken and Kari to gasp in horror.

Kari screams out, horrified, “RENNA!!!”

Ken shouts out, taking the corridor crystal, “She’s gone! She’s gone!” Ken activates the crystal, a portal appears, and Ken throws Kari into the portal in which he joins her afterwards in which the portal vanishes.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

With the end of the story, Kari says, with tears in her eyes, “I could never forget what happened that day. She died right before my eyes and died saving my life.”

Kantrian shouts out, with a dark strong tone, “Lies! Lies! I got the truth from someone that I know wouldn’t lie to me!”

Davis retorts, “Who would that?”

Kantrian yells out, “Sailor Moon herself!” There are looks of surprise from Davis, Kari, and Sailor Moon’s group listening in.

Sailor Moon asks, shocked, “What?!”

Back to the duel, Kari asks, surprised, “Sailor Moon told you?!”

Kantrian responds, “That’s right! She told herself after the survivors managed to wake up!”

Davis shouts out, angrily, “You call Kari a liar when you are spouting out this bullshit!”

Kantrian responds, with a dark angered tone, “You dare…?!” However, Kantrian yelps out in fear as Davis gives a powerful glare of KI and a powerful aura to boot.

Davis yells out, “I fucking dare because Sailor Moon was in a coma for over two years and she didn’t wake up until after the ‘ALO incident’ with that Sugou asshole was done and over with! How could she come to you when she was stuck in a coma?! She said it herself on national and world-wide media!”

Kantrian says, getting nervous and confused, “But she said that she was out finding the person that attacked Tokyo over two years which was why she was never seen. I thought…”

Just then a male voice responds, “You thought wrong, Kantrian.” Everyone then looks to see Obito walking towards them and he says, “Motomiya-san is right. Sailor Moon didn’t come out of her coma until over two months after the end of the SAO incident.”

Kantrian asks, stunned, “What?! But I saw her! That’s not possible! How can it be?”

Obito responds, “The ‘Sailor Moon’ that you saw was a fake. The information was also a false too.”

Kantrian asks, “How could you…?”

Kantrian gasps and Kari says, shocked, “You didn’t!”

Obito replies, with a plain tone, “I told her that I was a mere pawn for the Condor Dark Signer and she refused to understand what that implied.”

Kantrian says, shocked and stunned, “You… You tricked me! My revenge…”

Obito says, “Pointless. Worthless. It is the reason that revenge and vengeance are worthless things in this world, my dear. Farewell.”

Obito teleports away via Kamui and Davis shouts out, angrily, “Bastard!”

Kantrian says, in disbelief, “All this time… All my anger… rage… was worth nothing…” Kantrian thinks in her mind, “Relon-chan, I’m so sorry.” Kantrian then moves to put her hand on her deck to surrender the duel, but then a dark violet aura comes from it and she screams as it engulfs her.

Kari shouts out, shocked, “Kana!” However, Kantrian is engulfed by the dark violet aura and her eyes glow dark violet in which she gives a pure evil smile.

Kantrian then says, in a deep sinister version of her voice, “Sorry, but little Kana isn’t here right now, Signer! Since she won’t fulfill the will of the Netherworld, I will do it for her!”

Kari asks, confused, “What’s going on here?”

Davis responds, “I think that she has been taken over by the wicked spirits of the Netherworld including the Immortals.”

The possessed Kantrian responds, “That’s right, your majesty! And now, your princess will join us!”

Kari responds, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “No way! I will save Kana and stop you! I end my turn!”

Current Score:
Kari: 2800
Kantrian: 400

The possessed Kantrian yells out, drawing a card, “My move!” She puts one card into the spell/trap slots and she shouts out, “And now, I play Card of Sanctity and force both of us to draw until we have full hands!” Kari and her opponent draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and the possessed Dark Signer says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play Monster Reborn to revive Vennominon!” Soon after, Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes (0/0-2500/0) returns to the field in attack mode and the possessed Dark Signer says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Advance Force spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, I only need to release one level five or above monster to play a level seven monster or higher, so, I can release my Vennominon in order to play Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua!” When the possessed Dark Signer puts a card on her duel disk, Vennominon vanishes in an orb causing high into the sky and the whole building seem to become completely transparent while an Earthbound Immortal cocoon appears in the sky absorbing the essence of the living beings trapped within the dark violet flames and the cocoon ‘hatches’ to reveal Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua (2800/1800-3300/1400) in attack mode.

Davis says, “That’s one huge and ugly lizard.”

The possessed Kantrian shouts out, “And one that’s going to make drag your princess into the Netherworld! Ccarayhua, attack directly!”

When Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua moves in to attack Kari directly, Kari shouts out, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I activate Ground Capture!” Kari’s face-down card is revealed to be the Ground Capture trap card and a large earth hand intercepts Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua’s fist in which Kari yells out, “This cuts my damage in half!” The earth fist explodes and Kari yelps as the debris cuts into her as she loses 1650 life-points in which she says, drawing a card, “And I can draw a card since I took more than one grand in damage!”

The possessed Dark Signer says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “That won’t save you Signer!”

Current Score:
Kari: 1150
Kantrian: 400

Kari says, drawing a card, “I draw!”

The possessed Kantrian then says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “And I activate my trap: Brilliant Shrine Art!” The face-down card on the Dark Signer’s field is Brilliant Shrine Art continuous trap card and the possessed Dark Signer says, “And as long as this card remains on the field, you can only attack my Immortal!”

Kari gives an annoyed look, but then a female voice shouts out, “Akari! Akari!” In her mind’s eyes, Kari then sees Renna and she gasps at this.

Kari thinks in her mind, “Renna?”

Renna tells Kari, “Akari, please! Save my sister! I know that you can do it! I believe in you!”

As Renna’s ‘presence’ leaves her mind, Kari shouts out, mentally, “Renna!” However, she is gone and Kari thinks in her mind, remembering her death, “Renna, you died saving me! I won’t let your death be in vain! I will save your sister! Thank you for believing in me!” Kari gives off a dark pink aura and she shouts out, putting one card into the spell/trap slot, “I activate my Double Spell card! Now, I discard one spell card to my grave to use one spell in your grave!” Kari discards her Pot of Greed and she shouts out, “And I choose Monster Reborn to revive Nettles!” Just then Nettles (1200/400) returns to the field in attack mode and Kari says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I also play Copy Plant!” Copy Plant (0/0) then appears on the field in attack mode.

The possessed Kantrian responds, with a dark smirk, “And what will those losers do for you?!”

Kari says, with a determined tone, “A lot since they will help my Black Rose Dragon help me free Renna’s sister from you!”

The possessed Dark Signer retorts, “Get real, Signer!”

Kari yells out, “Here’s what’s ‘real’, you monster! I Double Tune Copy Plant and Nettles with Black Rose Dragon!” Just then Copy Plant and Nettles turn three stars that turn into three pink rings that surround Black Rose Dragon.

The possessed Dark Signer yells out, flabbergasted, “What?”

Davis thinks in his mind, awe-struck, “No way… Kari…” Black Rose Dragon roars as the Crest of Light appears on its chest while the three pink rings surround it and Kari fills Black Rose Dragon with her own power as the Digidestined of Light.

Kari chants out, “Take the light of life and be reborn like the phoenix! Shine like the sun and bloom anew like the cherry blossoms! Synchro Summon!” A new Synchro Monster card appears on Kari’s Duel Disk as Black Rose Dragon is engulfed in pink light and Kari shouts out, “Let’s do this, Sunrise Rose Dragon!” Out of the light, Sunrise Rose Dragon (3000/2500), a larger pink and golden version of Black Rose Dragon with four wings, in attack mode. Kari shouts out, “And now, I use Sunrise’s ability, with every Plant Tuner in the graveyard, my opponent’s monster loses five hundred attack points! And since I have three, your Immortal loses fifteen hundred attack points!” Just then thorn vines come out of the group around Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua’s legs and it roars as it goes from 3300/1400 to 1800/1400!

The possessed Kantrian yells out, “No!”

Kari yells out, “Sunrise Rose Dragon, attack and end this duel now! Sunflare Rose Nova!” Sunrise Rose Dragon creates a massive nova with pink flower petals that slams into Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua and it roars out in pain as it explodes in which the possessed Dark Signer screams out as she gets slammed with 1200 life-points of damage and ending the duel immediately.

Final Score:
Kari: 1150
Kantrian: 0

Kari shouts out, “Kana!” However, Kantrian, her eyes returning to normal, just give a kind smile as she turns into ash and dust and Kari can’t help to shed tears, but then the building starts to collapse in which Kari asks, “What now?”

Davis says, “Shit! This building was only being held together by her! She’s gone and that means that we are in trouble!” However, Sunrise Rose Dragon hasn’t vanished and it engulfs Davis and Kari in a bright light and shortly thereafter, the building collapses, however, Sunrise Rose Dragon flies away and returns to the Digidestined group.

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What is that?” However, Sunrise Rose Dragon ‘beams’ Kari and Davis in front of everyone and then returns to its card on Kari’s Duel Disk.

Gatomon says, happily, “Kari, you’re okay!”

Kari catches Gatomon when she leaps into her arms and she says, with a smile, “Yes, I’m fine, Gatomon.” Kari thinks in her mind, with a mental sigh, “Mostly Gatomon.”

Tai asks Davis, “What happened back there?”

Davis responds, with a sigh, “Kari faced down the Lizard Dark Signer and she won.”

Sailor Sun asks, “Anything else?”

Davis says, “We learned that Obito is a big asshole and he is just a pawn for someone else.”

Sailor Sun asks, “Again?”

Davis responds, with a nod, “Yep. And he knows it.” Davis then explains what happened in Kari’s duel with Kantrian.

When he is done, Sailor Jupiter says, annoyed, “What a jerk!”

Ken says, “I still don’t get how he was able to fool her.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “He had to use a transformation jutsu or whatever.”

Sailor Sun says, “I don’t know. I think that he would have to know about Sailor Moon enough to figure out how to imitate her.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “You do have a point. And while we are well-known, it isn’t like we appeared on television or have been seen in video media enough to allow Obito to see Sailor Moon enough to figure out how to imitate her.”

Sailor Sun says, “And he was dead before she came to Gaea and battle Kaguya.”

Davis says, “Okay, sis has a point.”

Tai says, with a nod, “I agree, Davis. Something is off here.”

Sailor Pluto says, nodding her head, “Agreed, Tai-san. We are missing some facts here.” Joining up with Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Star, and Naruto, they were thinking the same thing.

Sailor Mercury asks, “How did Obito know how to imitate Sailor Moon well enough to convince her?”

Naruto says, “Yeah! He never met Moon-chan until recently!”

Sailor Star asks Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon?”

Sailor Moon says, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Sailor Mercury says, “I know. This means that after Obito-san is defeated, we have still one Dark Signer to deal with and this one could be the most dangerous of them all.”

Sailor Moon says, drolly, “Thanks a lot, Mercury-chan.”

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “Don’t worry, Moon-chan! If this Dark Signer jerk shows his or her mug, we’ll beat them, believe it!” Sailor Moon smiles warmly at Naruto and all of them head out to return to MBI headquarters for the time being.

(With Obito; Sometime soon afterwards)

Obito is walking around until he senses a presence, but when he turns around, he doesn’t see anyone.

Obito says, seemly to no one, “Do you think me a fool? I know that you are here.”

Just then a dark female voice responds, “Then why did you lower your guard?” Soon after, Obito screams out as a mystical seal array appears around his feet and he is unable to move at all.

Obito asks, “What?” He then looks and finds a figure with a hooded full body cloak with violet lines all over it.

The figure says, in the same female voice, “Kari’s power has unleashed levels of the power of light beyond anything that I could imagine. Power that rivals the power of the Silver Crystal, I must admit.”

Obito says, “So, I was right.”

The figure responds, “You are smarter than you look, Obito-san.”

Obito tells the figure, “However, I have not done my battle against the Signers.”

The figure replies, “Your services are no longer required and personally, you allowed yourself to be a mindless tool that helped Madara unleash Kaguya in which caused chaos in this world and destroyed my own.”

Obito asks, “How is that possible?”

The figure responds, “Fool. She had Pluto trapped in her Genjutsu for a brief time and do you think that she didn’t access her powers enough to cause chaos through time and space even if it was unintentional?”

Obito’s eyes widen and he says, plainly, “I see.”

The figure replies, “You destroyed my world as you have destroyed part of the heart of my counterpart.”

Obito tells the figure, “And what are you doing?”

The figure replies, “I have nothing now and all that I have left is stored away from the darkness that has infected me. I will get the power that I need to regain them at least. Even if they and my beloved child hate for what I have become, I will not stop until they have new life even if it means destroying the life of my counterpart here.”

Obito says, “I see. Like Rex Goodwin, you wanted the power of light and darkness, but unlike him, you took the energies of us and the Signers that they used throughout the duels between us starting with the first Shadow Drone duel.”

The figure responds, “Madara has taught you well, Obito-san.”

Obito tells the figure, with a plain tone, “This is way that it is has to be. Personally, I’m glad because I have had enough being the pawns to everyone for their own plans. I was a fool to follow Madara’s plans in the first place. A grand fool that allowed the curse of his clan to take over and I had the dishonor not to die by the hands of my sensei’s son, but then again, I didn’t deserve that honor, however, at least I helped propel him into greatness. A greatness that will be the end of you.”

The figure retorts, with a dark snort, “I have lived for longer than my counterpart and learned much compared to her. She has grown up and knows the power of darkness, but she isn’t at the level that I am.”

Obito responds, “Like a true villainess my dear. Your counterpart has become a great woman… A greater Sailor Soldier and queen that you can ever hope to imagine… even if she is entrapped by the darkness…” Under the hood of the figure, we can see a pair of blue eyes with dark irises give a dark glare at Obito in which the figure creates a Dark Signer Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside and Obito creates his own, knowing that his own demise is close at hand.

(In Juuban; Sometime soon afterwards)

At the exact location where the Black Crystal structure emerged during the final battle with the Negamoon and Doom Phantom, the ground in the area starts to crack and with a loud ‘bang’, a dark violet crystal palace emerges from underneath the surface of the ground and comes up to dominate the whole part of Juuban that it comes out of in which the insignia of the Condor for the Nazca Lines appears in front of it. Some distance away, Molly looks at it on a rooftop and has a serious look in her eyes.

Molly says, “She has decided to play her hand, huh? I never thought that she could be the final Dark Signer, but Kaguya’s action had horrible interactions for time and space which has led to the chaos of today. Let’s see how they will deal with this situation.” Molly then looks in another direction and she finds Digidestined and their Digimon, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Pluto racing towards it.

Sailor Celestial asks, “What is that?”

Sailor Jupiter says, “That’s the same spot where the Black Crystal or at least, Doom Phantom’s Black Crystal was!”

Sailor Milky Way says, “It looks like we found our Condor.”

Sailor Sun retorts, “Obviously, sis.”

Renamon says, “But we haven’t fought Obito yet.”

Sailor Sun says, “That’s what’s disturbing. The former Signers fought all of the other Dark Signers and then they fought Rex Goodwin, the final Dark Signer.”

Kazuto says, “History doesn’t exactly repeat itself, Sakura.”

Sailor Sun says, “Yes, I know.”

Davis says, “I feel the same way, sis. I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Tai says, “I feel the same way, Davis.”

Agumon asks, “What do you mean Tai?”

Soon after, the others look to see Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, Naruto, and the other Sailor Scouts arriving on the scene and Sailor Sun asks, “What are you doing here?”

Sailor Mars responds, “What do you think Sailor Sun?”

Sailor Moon says, “This kind of thing does catch your attention.”

Sailor Uranus says, “The Condor Dark Signer is here.”

Naruto asks, “What about Obito? Did you guys defeat him?”

Davis responds, “No, we didn’t.”

Sailor Uranus says, “Something doesn’t feel right.”

Sailor Mars says, “Anyway, we have something else to deal with.”

Sailor Sun says, “And I think that this person should come out now.” Everyone then looks to see none other than the Dark Signer of the Condor walking out to meet them.

Mimi asks, “Who is that?”

Sora says, “It must be the Dark Signer of the Condor.”

The female Dark Signer says, in a deep female voice, “It seems like you are here.”

Sailor Moon asks, “Who are you?”

The female Dark Signer responds, “It’s obvious, Sailor Moon. I’m the Dark Signer of the Condor.”

Sailor Celestial asks, “Aren’t you not supposed to appear until the other Dark Signers are defeated?”

The female Dark Signer responds, “Change in plans, Celestial-san.”

Davis thinks in his mind, “What’s this funky feeling? Her voice… it sounds like that is under a voice changer… and her aura… it is oddly familiar.” Davis looks at Sailor Sun and Sailor Milky Way in which he thinks, “Sakura and Jun also think the same thing.”

Naruto asks the female Dark Signer, “Is Obito dead?”

The female Dark Signer responds, “I thought that you would be glad that he is gone.”

Naruto glares at the female Dark Signer and Sailor Moon asks, “And was he a pawn of yours just like he was of Madara?”

The female Dark Signer retorts, “He remembered that he died for nothing more than an illusion and it made him sick to think about it especially since he was forced to fight for the darkness once again. The hope of combining the light and dark for a brand new life was his only hope and his comfort. I couldn’t really blame him for wanting that. However, he unleashed a horror that destroyed my life and my world. He had to pay the piper.” Davis manages to get a look at the female Dark Signer’s eyes and he gasps at what he sees along with what is on her forehead.

Davis thinks in his mind, “You have got to be kidding me! But…!!”

Just then Sailor Sun walks forward and she says, “It’s time for you to cut the act.”

The female Dark Signer asks, “What do you mean?”

Sailor Sun responds, “You think that we wouldn’t recognize you… cuz. Or shall I call you, Neo-Queen Serenity?” There are multiple gasps of shock as the female Dark Signer lowers her hood to reveal the face of none other than Sailor Moon’s Crystal Tokyo future self of Neo-Queen Serenity in which her eyes have black irises and the same markings on her face as Rex Goodwin when he was the Dark Signer of the Condor.

Sailor Jupiter says, “You have got to be kidding me!”

Naruto looks at Sailor Moon and Neo-Queen Serenity and he asks, confused, “What the heck is going on?”

Sailor Mars asks, confused, “You are asking us, Naruto?”

Sailor Moon says, in disbelief, “You can’t be…”

Neo-Queen Serenity responds, “I can and I am, Serena. I’m the you from your former future. Neo-Queen Serenity of Crystal Tokyo or should I say former queen when I failed as ruler and not protect my people.”

Sailor Pluto says, “This shouldn’t be possible…” Sailor Pluto says, gasping in shock, “Unless…!!”

Neo-Queen Serenity responds, “That’s right, Pluto. When you were captured in Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi, she had access to your powers and in that brief time, she created a gateway to my time since Darien of this timeline was still alive and created a cosmic storm that destroyed my home and my Earth!”

There are gasps of shock and horror and Sailor Venus says, “No way!”

Neo-Queen Serenity then produces eight different colored crystals and she says, “This is all that’s left of my precious Rini and my beloved guardians. Thanks to what happened, my world is gone… destroyed… and the man that I loved… GONE!!!” As tears stream from Neo-Queen Serenity’s eyes, she says, “He gave his life to save mine and the storm may as well as have wiped him form existence! I used a Paradox Stone to live and come to this world, but the cosmic storm torn me up to and this is how I ended up!”

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Paradox Stone?”

Sailor Pluto says, “A powerful time artifact. Unlike the time gates that works like time is a single string and any change in the past can change the future, the stone works like a road in which it branches off into many different paths.”

Sailor Mercury says, “The alternate timeline and universe theory.”

Sailor Uranus says, “Not exactly theory since we recently went into an alternate timeline just a while ago.”

Sailor Mars says, “And that means that this Neo-Queen Serenity comes from the Crystal Tokyo that we knew in which it is an alternate timeline.”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, “Correct. A future now destroyed. My family… my beloved… my people… all gone! They are all gone! I couldn’t protect them! All that I loved is gone!” Neo-Queen Serenity says, glaring at Sailor Moon, “And you… my counterpart… why do you get back all that you had?! A new life and a new love! You got your Naruto… your sister… while mine are back in my future timeline… back on my universe’s Gaea… and who knows what the heck happened to them?! I won’t accept it!”

Sailor Moon says, “Neo-Queen Serenity…!!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, with a dark stern tone and a dark aura, “Shut it, Sailor Moon! I will get all that I love back! Even if they hate me, I will give them their lives and my world the life that never should have been taken from it!”

Sailor Mars asks, “So, you are going to sacrifice your past counterpart and her world for yours?”

Neo-Queen Serenity responds, with a dark plain tone, “It isn’t my past anymore and my duty is to my people and them alone. I may not be a queen anymore, but as a former queen, my duty is to my people. A queen doesn’t just rule the people, she serves and protects the people as well! I have failed in that duty, but I won’t fail them no matter what!”

Sailor Venus says, “You can’t be serious!”

Kazuto responds, “She is deadly serious. I can see it in her eyes.”

Davis says, taking out a duel disk with a dueling deck inside from a storage seal, “Then there is nothing left to talk about.”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, a Dark Signer Duel Disk appearing around her left wrist, “Indeed, cousin.”

Naruto says, also having a duel disk with a dueling deck inside, “I’m in on this too. I’m going to knock some sense in this alternate version of Moon-chan.”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, with a dark smirk, “Fine, Naruto. In fact, let’s make this a two-on-one Deck Master Shadow Duel.”

Naruto asks, “Deck Master?” Neo-Queen Serenity then quickly explains the Deck Master duel and its rules.

Davis says, “We choose a monster card to act as our Deck Master, they have special abilities, and we can move them onto the field, but if they are destroyed, we automatically lose the duel no matter how many life-points we have left.”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, taking a card from her deck, “That’s right! And I choose my Kaiser Sea Horse!” By Neo-Queen Serenity’s side, Kaiser Sea Horse (1700/1600) appears.

Naruto says, taking out a card, “I think that Blackwing-Bora the Spear will do for me!” Soon after, Blackwing-Bora the Spear (1700/800) comes to Naruto’s right side.

Davis says, taking out a card, “And I choose my Hyper Synchron!” Hyper Synchron (1600/800) then appears on Davis’ side.

Neo-Queen Serenity says, “Since it is two on one, I will have eight thousand life-points and each of you will have 4000 life-points each and none of us can attack until the first turn is done!”

Davis says, “Right.”

Tai asks, “So, this is following Rex Goodwin’s plan, huh?”

When everyone looks at Tai, Neo-Queen Serenity says, “Actually, I have been gathering ‘light energy’ since the first duel with the Shadow Drone.” There are gasps and Neo-Queen Serenity says, “Look at me! As long as I remain in this state, I can’t have a chance to revive my world, but once I gain the powers of light once more and combine it with the powers of the darkness of the Earthbound Immortals, the powers of creation itself and I can revive my family and my people and fulfilling the duty that I failed as a queen.”

Sailor Pluto shouts out, “Your majesty, you can’t do this!”

Davis tells Sailor Pluto, “Pluto, the time for talk is over.” Davis activates his duel disk in which Naruto and Neo-Queen Serenity also do the same, their duel disks are shuffled, and when their life-point counters display 8000 life-points for Neo-Queen Serenity and 4000 for Davis and Naruto each, all three of them draw five cards from their decks.

“Let’s duel!” Davis, Naruto, and Neo-Queen Serenity shout out in unison as their duel begins.

Starting Scores:
Davis: 4000
Naruto: 4000
Neo-Queen Serenity: 8000

Neo-Queen Serenity draws a card and she shouts out, “Ladies first!” Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting one card into the Field Spell slot, “I activate my Chaos Kingdom Field Spell!” Soon after, the field transforms into what looks like the Crystal Palace of Crystal Tokyo, but it is a mixture of blue and dark violet crystals and Neo-Queen Serenity says, “And thanks to this, the number of monsters to release for the Advanced Summon Light or Dark monsters are reduced by one and thanks to my Deck Master, I can Normal Summon a Light monster without the need of releasing any weaker monsters!” Neo-Queen Serenity puts one card on her duel disk and she says, “And I choose my Light and Darkness Dragon!” Light and Darkness Dragon (2800/2400) appears on the field in attack mode.

Davis says, with a snarl, “Oh, crap.”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn.”

Davis says, drawing a card, “And starts mine!” Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And since you have monsters and I don’t, I can play Vice Dragon in defense mode!” Soon after, Vice Dragon (2000/2400-1000/1200) appears on the field in defense mode and Davis says, “And by the way, this is a special summoning, not a monster effect, so, your dragon’s effect is useless!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, with a dark smile, “Clever.”

Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I play Elemental Hero Woodsman in defense mode as well!” Elemental Hero Woodsman (1000/2000) appears on the field in defense mode. Davis says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

Naruto says, drawing a card, “And starting my turn!” Naruto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And similar to Vice Dragon, I play Blackwing-Sirocco the Dawn in attack mode since you have a monster on your field!” Blackwing-Sirocco the Dawn (2000/900) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And since I have a Blackwing on the field, I can play Gale the Whirlwind as well!” Soon after, Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind (1300/400) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I add another Bora the Spear as well!” Blackwing-Bora the Spear (1700/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, “And I end my turn!”

The others are surprised and Rika asks, “Without placing a spell or trap card on the field?”

Kazuto says, “Light and Darkness Dragon makes such a thing useless due to its ability.”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, drawing a card, “My move!” Neo-Queen Serenity shouts out, “Light and Darkness Dragon, destroy Bora the Spear now!”

As Light and Darkness Dragon prepares to attack, Naruto says, discarding Blackwing-Kalut the Moon Shadow (1400/1000), “I discard my Kalut the Moon Shadow to boost Bora by its attack power!”

There are gasps and Matt yells out, “But that won’t work! It’s an effect and an effect that Light and Darkness Dragon can negate!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, “Like right now!” Light and Darkness Dragon unleashes energy from its head that causes a shadow of Kalut that appears by Bora the Spear to vanish as its ability is negated while Light and Darkness Dragon goes from 2800/2400 to 2300/2400.

Davis shouts out, pushing a button on his duel disk, “And that’s the move that Naruto wanted you to do! Activate trap: Covering Fire!” There are gasps of surprise and Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Covering Fire trap card in which Davis says, “Now, I transfer Woodsman’s attack power to Bora the Spear and since you already used your dragon’s ability, it’s time is up!”

Izzy says, “Prodigious! Naruto used his card’s effect on purpose to allow Davis to use his trap card!” Bora the Spear then goes from 1700/800 to 2700/800 in which it counterattacks against Light and Darkness Dragon impales, causing it to roar before it was destroyed, in which Neo-Queen Serenity grunts as she loses 400 life-points.

Naruto says, with a grin, “And now, no monsters and no revival!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, pushing two buttons on her duel disk, “But I’m not without monsters! I activate my Shadowed Light and Enlightened Darkness trap cards!” Both of Neo-Queen Serenity’s face-down card are revealed in which one is a trap card with a picture of a monster having a light shining on it and creating a massive shadow while the other trap card has a picture of an image of a monster in light surrounded by darkness in which Neo-Queen Serenity says, “My Shadowed Light trap card allows me to summon a Dark monster equal or less than the level of a Light monster on the field that was destroyed and my Enlightened Darkness allows me to summon a Light monster equal or less than the level of a Dark monster on that was destroyed!”

Tai says, “Oh shit! And Light and Darkness Dragon counts as a Light AND Dark monster!”

Two cards come out of Neo-Queen Serenity and she says, putting those two cards on her duel disk, “Correct, Taichi Kamiya. And now, I play Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Soon after, Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) and Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

Yolei says, drolly, “Oh, great. Double trouble.”

Neo-Queen Serenity shouts out, “Blue-Eyes, take out Bora the Spear!” Blue-Eyes White Dragon unleashes a powerful blast of lightning energy at Bora the Spear and Davis prepared to activate a trap, but Naruto motioned not to as Bora gets hit in which Naruto yelps out from the shock of the blast while he loses 300 life-points.

Sailor Moon says, stunned, “Naruto-kun!”

Neo-Queen Serenity roars out, “Red-Eyes, attack Gale the Whirlwind!”

When Red-Eyes Black Dragon unleashes its attack on Gale the Whirlwind, Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my trap card: Scrap Iron Scarecrow!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Scrap-Iron Scarecrow trap card and Davis says, “And this card negates your attack!” A scarecrow made of scrap iron protects Gale the Whirlwind and Davis says, with a grin, “And my trap card goes back face-down for another turn.”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting one card on her duel disk, “If you have a turn! I release Red-Eyes Black Dragon in order to play Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon in attack mode!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon is engulfed in dark flames and transforms into Red-Eyes Darkness (2400/2000-3000/2000) in attack mode.

Mimi says, “Uh oh.”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “But things are going to get much worse! Since I have an equal number of Light and Dark monsters in my grave, I remove Blue-Eyes White Dragon in order to Summon Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Evening Twilight in attack mode!” After Blue-Eyes White Dragon monster card is removed from Neo-Queen Serenity’s graveyard, Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Evening Twilight (3000/2500), what looks like as a white armored version of Black Luster Soldier, appears on the field in attack mode while Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon goes from 3000/2000 to 2700/2000 due to the loss of one dragon monster in the graveyard.

Kazuto says, shocked, “No way.”

Asuna asks, “Kirito-kun?”

Davis yells out, in disbelief, “That’s not possible! That’s a really ultimate ultra-rare card! I didn’t think that it existed!”

There are gasps of shock and Neo-Queen Serenity says, “It exists and I have it. And since I removed all Light monsters, I use my Soldier’s ability and remove Gale the Whirlwind from play!” Black Luster Soldier then creates an energy wave that cuts Gale the Whirlwind and destroys it.

Naruto says, “Oh, rats!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn!”

Current Score:
Davis: 4000
Naruto: 3700
Neo-Queen Serenity: 7600

Davis says, drawing a card, “My move, your majesty!” Davis says, as a card comes out of his deck, “And due to Woodsman’s ability, I get one Polymerization from my deck as well!” Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I start with Junk Synchron in attack mode!” Junk Synchron (1300/500) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis yells out, “And now, I tune him with Vice Dragon!” Junk Synchron then turns into three stars that turn into three that surround Vice Dragon, turning it transparent, and then making a column of light appear on the field as he takes out a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck causing him to chant out, “Clustering hopes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Let’s rev it up, Stardust Dragon!” Out of the light, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode with a mighty roar. Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And then I play Polymerization! And I fuse Stardust Dragon with Hero Woodsman!”

There are gasps and Sailor Mars asks, “Fusing a Synchro Monster?” Stardust Dragon and Woodsman goes into a Fusion Vortex while Davis puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk.

Davis yells out, “Meet Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste!” Out of the fusion vortex, Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste (3200/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Tai says, amazed, “That’s new.”

Davis shouts out, “Attack!” Draco-Equiste prepares to impale Black Luster Soldier.

Neo-Queen Serenity says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I activate my trap card: Chaos Spirit!” Neo-Queen Serenity’s face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of empowered Black Luster Soldier and Neo-Queen Serenity says, “As long as this card remains on the field, all Light and Dark monsters can’t be destroyed in battle!” A shield protects Black Luster Soldier and Neo-Queen Serenity grunts as she loses 200 life-points.

Davis says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with two face-downs!”

Current Score:
Davis: 4000
Naruto: 3700
Neo-Queen Serenity: 7400

Naruto says, drawing a card, “And starting mine!” Naruto says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Naruto draws two more cards, puts one card on his duel disk, and he says, “And since I brought this guy to my hand due to a card effect, I can play Blackwing-Breeze the Zephyr!” Soon after, Blackwing-Breeze the Zephyr (1100/300) appears on the field in attack mode. Naruto says, putting one more card onto his duel disk, “And since I have Blackwing monsters on the field, I can play Elphin the Raven as well!” Just then Blackwing-Elphin the Raven (2200/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, “And now, your Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon is forced into defense mode!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon then switches from attack to defense mode and Naruto says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I equip my Raven with Fairy Meteor Crush! Next, I activate the ability Sirocco the Dawn and focus my power of my monsters in Raven for this turn!” Sirocco and Breeze focus their energy into Raven causing it to go from 2200/1200 to 5300/1200 and Naruto shouts out, “Attack Darkness Dragon!” Raven slams into Darkness Dragon, hard, and while her trap card protects her monster, Neo-Queen Serenity screams out as she loses 3300 life-points.

Davis says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

Sailor Venus says, “Nice one!”

Naruto asks, “Did that knock some sense into you?”

Neo-Queen Serenity gains a powerful dark aura and she shouts out, “You… You are going to pay for that one! No one will stand in the way of what I need to! I will save my people and my loved ones! No matter what it takes and you won’t stop me!” Sailor Moon can’t help to look at her alternate future counterpart and wonder if she is becoming like this.

Naruto responds, “You aren’t yourself, Serenity-san! Look at yourself! Is this what your daughter and your friends would want you to be?!”

Neo-Queen Serenity responds, with a dark strong tone, “Shut up! I have nothing now! All that I have is a duty to my people, my world, and my family! All of those that I failed! I will get back what’s stolen from them! I’m fighting for something greater than myself!”

Davis says, “And so are we!”

Naruto says, “And we are going to save you from yourself!”

Neo-Queen Serenity responds, “Save me! Ha! I’m beyond saving, but I can save my world!”

Naruto says, “We’ll see! Before I end my turn, I tune Breeze the Zephyr with Sirocco the Dawn!” Breeze the Zephyr turns into three stars that become three rings that surround Sirocco the Dawn causing the monster to become transparent before a column of light appears on the field as Naruto takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck in which he chants out, “Flash of light splits that sea of stars! Shake our souls and roar through the world! Synchro Summon!” Naruto puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Let’s go, Stardust Spark Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Stardust Spark Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto then tells Neo-Queen Serenity, “Make your move!” Afterwards, Raven goes back to its base stats of 2200/1200 with the end of Naruto’s turn.

Current Score:
Davis: 4000
Naruto: 3700
Neo-Queen Serenity: 4100

Neo-Queen Serenity says, drawing a card, “My pleasure!” Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate Gift from the Chaos! Since I have a Light and a Dark monster on my field, I can draw cards equal to the level of my weakest monster!”

Yolei asks, “Wait a minute! How can she use that? Both of her monsters are Dark monster! That’s not possible, right?”

Kazuto says, “I heard that monster counts as a Light AND Dark monster.”

There are gasps and Neo-Queen Serenity says, drawing eight cards, “That’s right! And now, I get eight new cards!” Neo-Queen Serenity looks at the cards in her hand, gives a wicked smirk, and she says, “And now, I use the effect of my field spell and I release Darkness Dragon in order to Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca in attack mode!” Darkness Dragon vanishes causing Immortal cocoon to appear in the sky and then cocoon then ‘hatches’ in a mighty explosion in which Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca (100/100) appears on the field in attack mode.

Naruto says, shocked, “That’s one big bird!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, with an evil smile, “And one with a powerful ability! By making it unable to attack this turn, my opponent drops down to one hundred life-points and since my cousin hasn’t been taking any damage so far, he’ll be going first!” Wiraqocha Rasca unleashes a dark violet beam and Davis shouts out in pain and agony as his life-points drop to one hundred.

Kari shouts out, horrified, “Davis!”

As Davis’ form is smoking, Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Chaos Effect spell card! Since I played the effect of Dark monster while a Light monster is on the field, I can play that effect again as long as I drop one grand in life-points! So, I lose one grand of life-points to drop Naruto-kun down to one hundred!” Neo-Queen Serenity’s life-points drop by 1000 while Wiraqocha Rasca unleashes its power on Naruto in which he screams out in pain as his life-points drop to 100.

Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, and the other Sailor Scouts scream out in horror, “Naruto!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my Mischief of the Time Goddess! And this duel is over! Wiraqocha Rasca, attack!”

As Wiraqocha Rasca moves in to attack Davis, Tai shouts out, shocked, “Do something, Davis!”

Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I will! I activate Scrubbed Raid!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Scrubbed Raid continuous trap card and Davis says, putting to one other face-down card, “And I send my Dark Breaker trap card to the graveyard to end the Battle Phase!” The card vanishes and the attack is stopped in which Davis says, “And thanks to Dark Breaker, since it was taken off to the field by a card effect, you lose a monster on your field!”

Black Luster Soldier is destroyed and Neo-Queen Serenity says, with a sneer, “No! You are going to pay for that one!”

Davis says, drawing a card, “That’s what you think! And since I destroyed a Dark monster, I get a card!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn!” Neo-Queen Serenity thinks in her mind, “With Dark Flare Wall, I can remove a Dark monster from my graveyard to negate a direct attack!”

Current Score:
Davis: 100
Naruto: 100
Neo-Queen Serenity: 3100

Sailor Moon shouts out, “Stop this! This isn’t who you are! How can you live with yourself knowing that you are going to destroy so many lives?”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, with a dark plain tone, “I don’t care.”

Naruto yells out, strongly, “That’s bull! Deep down, I know you care since you are another version of Moon-chan! You are still a good person inside and I intend to save you from yourself!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, “I would like to see you try, Naruto, but it is too late for me.”

Davis says, drawing a card, “We’ll see about that!” Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate Card of Sanctity! All of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Davis, Naruto, and Neo-Queen Serenity draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Afterworld Synchro! Since I have the right Synchro Material Monsters in my grave, I can use them to Synchro Summon by returning them to my deck!” Just the Vice Dragon (2000/2400) and Junk Synchro (1300/500) appear in which Junk Synchron then turns into three stars that turn into three that surround Vice Dragon, turning it transparent, and then making a column of light appear on the field as he takes out a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck causing him to chant out, “Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Let’s go, Black-Winged Dragon!” Out of the light, Black-Winged Dragon (2800/1600) appears on the field in attack mode.

Naruto says, with a grin, “Nice, bro! Now, you should use my buddy to help!”

When Davis looks at Stardust Spark Dragon, he smirks and he says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I activate Monster Reborn and revive Stardust Dragon!” Soon after, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

Neo-Queen Serenity thinks in her mind, “It won’t help thanks to my trap card!”

Davis says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Synchro Leveler and change both of my Synchro Dragons to level two monsters!”

Neo-Queen Serenity asks, “And what was the point of that?”

Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then point would be my Trap Booster card and when I discard one card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Davis says, discarding one card and then putting the last card in his hand into the spell/trap slots, “And I choose Synchro Material allowing me to Synchro Summon with one of my opponent’s monsters as Synchro Material! And I choose Naruto’s TUNER Synchro Monster, Stardust Spark Dragon!”

There are gasps and Neo-Queen Serenity shouts out, stunned, “What?!” Stardust Spark Dragon roars as it flies into the sky with Stardust Dragon and Black-Winged Dragon causing all three of them glow and they swoop in causing them to pick up Davis along the way in which they fly up high into the sky.

Davis shouts out, his voice heard by everyone, “I tune Stardust Spark with Stardust Dragon and Black-Winged Dragon!” Stardust Spark Dragon glows golden as all three dragons turn into a beam of golden light and Davis chants out, “Clustering stars become one, as new bonds will enlighten the future! Become the path its light shines upon! Limit Over Accel Synchro!” As a brand new Synchro Monster card appears on Davis’ duel disk, he roars out, “Rev up and shine, Shooting Quasar Dragon!” High into outer space, the beam of golden light becomes an explosion of light that shines all over the city and everyone is blinded for the moment. When everyone is able to see again, they gasp to see the massive and majestic Shooting Quasar Dragon (4000/4000) appear and loom over everyone in attack mode.

Yolei shouts out, flabbergasted, “No way!”

Ken says, with a smile, “Awesome, Davis.”

Tai says, with a grin, “Way to go, bro!” A beam of light from Shooting Quasar Dragon comes down and returns Davis back to his spot.

Davis says, “And now, I play my final card! I activate the effect of my Synchro Power spell card that I put into my graveyard! By removing it and another Synchro Monster from my Extra Deck, one Synchro Monster can gain its power for this turn! And I choose Majestic Star Dragon!” An image of Majestic Star Dragon (3800/3000) appears and gets absorbed into Shooting Quasar Dragon and Davis says, “And now, your Immortal is powerless for this turn!” Wiraqocha Rasca roars out as it loses power and Davis says, “Thanks to my Deck Master, my Quasar Dragon also gets a boost of eight hundred points and can’t be destroyed for this turn!” Shooting Quasar Dragon then goes from 4000/4000 to 4800/4000 and Davis shouts out, “And now, Shooting Quasar Dragon, end this duel now! Creation Burst!” Shooting Quasar Dragon fires three beams that turn into images of Stardust Spark Dragon, Stardust Dragon, and Black-Winged Dragon that head straight for Wiraqocha Rasca in which Neo-Queen Serenity can only smile and close her eyes as the three dragon goes through Wiraqocha Rasca and it roars as it is destroyed in a massive explosion while Neo-Queen Serenity cries out as she loses 4700 life-points, ending the duel immediately.

Final Score:
Davis: 100
Naruto: 100
Neo-Queen Serenity: 0

With the end of the duel, there is a massive white light and forcing everyone to cover their eyes in which Sailor Celestial asks, “What’s going on here?!” The white light engulfs everyone and soon after, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Davis, Kari, and Kazuto open their eyes and look to see Sachi, TK, Kantrian, and Sugou assembled without their Dark Signer robes.

Davis and Kari say in unison, “TK!”

Kazuto says, surprised, “Sachi!”

Kari says, “And Kana is here too!”

Sailor Moon asks, “Does this mean that we won?”

Just then Neo-Queen Serenity, back to her ‘regular self’, appears and responds, with a kind smile, “Yes, you have. The second war of the Dark Signers and Signers is over and thanks to the power of Shooting Quasar Dragon, the gate to the Netherworld has been resealed and is even stronger than before.”

Kazuto asks, “Does that mean…?”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “These four will be revived… for better or worse.”

Kari says, excitedly, “That’s wonderful!”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “It is.”

Sailor Moon asks, “What about…?”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, with a sigh, “Sapphire elected to remain with his brother in the afterlife and Obito has done the same. And now, it is time to take my leave.”

Naruto yells out, “What?!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, “I do not belong in this world and I have no right to be in it after what I have done.”

Sailor Moon yells out, “No way! You did what you did because you did everything for your world, your people, and your family! It was wrong, but you didn’t do anything for yourself!”

Naruto says, “That’s right! It wasn’t your fault! It was that bitch, Kaguya!”

Neo-Queen Serenity says, “Even so, I must take account for my actions.”

Sailor Moon shakes her head and she shouts out, “No! No! I won’t allow it! I can’t allow it! You deserve a new chance! I won’t allow you to just die and fade away! I won’t and can’t allow it!” Sailor Moon’s Silver Crystal then bursts out of her broach and it glows with silver light in which the White Moon Crystal and the Golden Crystal while the Crimson Dragon appears and bathes his own power onto Neo-Queen Serenity.

Neo-Queen Serenity asks, shocked, “What?!” She then feels an immense warm feeling while nine crystals that she carries also glow and take female humanoid shapes as it forces everyone to cover their eyes. When the light fades away, the five new Signers look to see that they have rejoined the others where TK, Sachi, Kantrian, and Sugou are in front of them.

There are gasps of shock and Matt shouts out, “TK!” Matt goes over to his formerly dead brother and puts him into his arms in which he checks his pulse causing him to smile as he finds a pulse on him.

Yolei says, amazed, “They’re… They’re alive.”

Kari says, with a smile, “We did it.”

Kazuto says, with a grin, “Yeah, we did.”
Asuna says, with a smile, “This is wonderful, Kirito-kun.”

Rika asks, pointing ahead of her, “Who are they?” When everyone looks, they are shocked to see Neo-Queen Serenity with nine young girls/women in which eight of them are exactly duplicates of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, Mercury through Pluto with their Super Sailor Scout forms, and the other looks like a teenage version of Sailor Mini-Moon.

Sailor Venus asks, “What the heck?!”

Sailor Uranus asks, “What’s going on?!”

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “I think that it would be my fault.”

Everyone else looks at Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.” As everyone else looks at the alternate future version of Sailor Moon, her guardians, and her daughter, they can’t help to wonder what kind of new troubles that this is going to cause them.

And that’s the chapter, everyone! I keep wondering if any of you saw this coming. To be honest, I wanted someone else to be the Condor Dark Signer, but I felt that my original choices were a bit too obvious and I thought that this would be an awesome surprise, folks! Well, Orochimaru is gone and the Dark Signers are finished! That means that there is only Kaguya, right? Well, I’m sorry I’m not going to give anything anyway and you are going to have to read and see, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!