Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Warrior ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SailorStar9: CrazyJ Girl requested for this, so here goes my pathetic excuse of an epilogue. Slight humor, I think.

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon sliced it into half with her tiara. On other words, don't own, don't sue!

Chapter 9: Epilogue

Pairings:

Cye/Amy

Ryo/Rei

Rowen/Hotaru

Sage/Lita

Kento/Mina

################################################################ ###############

Time frame: About seven years after Chapter 8, but before Crystal Tokyo was formed.

Additional notes:

The two dimensions were combined, thanks to the combined efforts of Sailor Pluto and Lady Kayura. The four Ronins regained their memories of the Silver Millennium two months after the final battle with Talpa.

Ages

Ronins except Cye: 23

Cye: 24

Amy, Rei, Lita and Mina: 22

Hotaru: 19

Darien was found after the Starlights came into the picture. Sailor Pluto teleported the six into the SM dimension after Sailor Saturn was found.

The five Ronins were enlisted into the army six months before this chapter starts. Cye and Kento went into the navy, Rowen and Sage were in the airforce, while Ryo got enlisted into the army.

Amy: She works in the hospital her mother used to work in as a doctor. Amy's mother has retired. She shares an apartment with Cye after she moved out of the one she shared with Rowen.

Lita: She now owns her own restaurant, and is currently living with Sage.

Rei: Her grandfather had long passed on, so Rei now inherits the shrine. Ryo and Whiteblaze live with her.

Mina: She is now a model, and shares an apartment with Kento.

Hotaru: She is in her last year in High School and is still living with Haruka, Michelle, and Trista.

Rowen: He is still living in the apartment he shared with Amy.

################################################################ ###############

In the Mouri/ Mizuno Hashiba (A/N: Amy retained her last name.) household, the sun was just setting in the horizon when 22-year-old Amy Mizuno Hashiba entered the door of her shared apartment.

Ditching her bag on the love seat, she was surprised to smell the whiff of cooking emitting from the kitchen. Taking off her coat and hanging it on the hanger, she went into the kitchen to find…

"Koi?" Amy blinked at her lover's back.

The 24-year-old male turned from his cooking and grinned at his surprised girlfriend.

"You're back, Snowflake." He greeted her, before turning back to the stove.

Amy returned his grin. "Since when did you come back?" she asked, hugging him from the back.

"Mid-afternoon." Cye answered, before he started humming a tune.

"If that's the case, I suppose I'll be expecting three phone calls right about… now." Amy said.

As if on cue, the phone started to ring.

"I bet it's either Mina, Lita or Rei." Cye replied, turning his head to his girlfriend.

"50 bucks says it is Rei." Amy smirked.

"I say it's Lita." Cye countered.

Amy laughed, "You're on, lover." And she spirited to the phone.

Taking a look at the Caller ID, Amy smirked.

"Moshi, moshi. Mouri/ Mizuno Hashiba residence." Amy picked up the phone.

"AMES!" Mina's over-excited voice sounded over the other end.

Amy laughed, "Let me guess, Kento's back."

Mina sounded surprised, "How did you know?"

"Because Cye's back as well." Amy answered, hiding a giggle.

Mina pouted over the phone, "You're no fun, Ames." She complained.

A blinking on Amy's phone alerted her that there was another person calling in.

"Mina, I have to hang up. I've someone on Line Two." Amy told the blonde.

"Gotcha Ames, I have another call on Line Two as well." Mina said and hung up.

"Moshi, moshi. Mouri/ Mizuno Hashiba residence." Amy pressed the button to link to Line Two.

"AMES!" Lita's voice came over the phone.

"Sage's back, right?" Amy asked.

"Yeah!" Lita confirmed. "How do you know?" the Jupiter senshi inquired.

"Cye's back too." Amy replied.

"Okay…" Lita answered and hung up.

Amy blinked at the phone, "What was that?" she asked. She replaced the receiver and was about to walk off, when the phone rang again.

"Moshi, moshi. Mouri/ Mizuno Hashiba residence." Amy answered the phone. Even before the caller could reply, she said, "Rei, right?"

"Yeah, Ames, how did you know?" Rei inquired.

"Because Lita and Mina called me before you did." Amy answered.

"You can never guess what happened." Rei exclaimed joyously.

"Ryo's back from the army?" Amy answered.

"How did you know?" Rei questioned the doctor.

"Because Mina called to say Kento's back. Lita called to say Sage's back. So, I figured you called to say Ryo's back." Amy surmised.

Rei laughed, "You're too smart Ames."

"Rei, get off the phone!" Ryo's voice shouted.

"Fine, volcano boy!" Rei countered and hung up the phone.

"Volcano boy?" Amy asked the receiver. "I don't think I want to know." She muttered.

"So, who won?' Cye asked, leaning against the kitchen doorframe.

"Neither." Amy answered. "Mina called first."

"Rats." Cye complained.

Amy looked at him, "You mean my kisses aren't even worth 50 bucks?" she asked in a mock-hurt voice.

Cye raised his eyebrow by an inch. "I didn't say that." He replied, as he moved forward and hugged her.

"Oh really?" Amy looked at him in question.

Cye sealed her lips with a kiss before Amy could protest.

Amy moaned in the kiss.

When the pair broke off, she said, "God, I missed that."

"Me too, Snowflake." Cye agreed.

Amy grinned, "So, what's for dinner?"

Cye shook his head at her impatience.

"It's a surprise." He told her mysteriously. "You have to get changed first."

Amy pouted cutely, "You know how much I hate surprises."

"Oh, you'll love this surprise." Cye assured her. "Just a little hint: it's by candlelight." He told her, giving Amy a peck on the cheek.

Amy mock-glared him, "I'm SO hating you right now." Before she went back to her room, leaving a highly amused Cye looking at her.

################################################################ ###############

In the Sanada/Hino household, Rei was sweeping the shrine floors, when Whiteblaze's growl alerted her.

"How's my firecracker?" Ryo asked her, hugging the stunned Rei from behind.

"Ryo, don't scare me like that!" Rei exclaimed.

Ryo looked hurt, "I've been away for six months and this is the welcome I get?"

Rei had to smile at his mock-hurt expression. Putting down her chores for a moment, the raven-haired priestess turned and gave Ryo a full-fledged kiss.

"Much better." Ryo said, when she released him.

"When were you back?" Rei asked, as the pair walked towards the shrine.

"About three hours ago." Ryo answered. "I reckon the other four are back as well."

"Mina would be ecstatic." Rei commented.

Ryo nodded, and gave Whiteblaze a pet on the head as he walked past the over-sized feline.

"How's the shrine doing?" Ryo asked, as they entered the main hall.

"Quite well, given the current situation." Rei answered, after some thought.

Giving her a quick peck on the cheek, Ryo said, "I'll get changed." And he went out of the hall, into his room. Rei smiled at his retreating back, and stood up to go into the kitchen to call Mina.

################################################################ ###############

In the Rei Fuan/Aino apartment, Mina had just returned back from work. She immediately sensed something amiss when she heard shuffling coming from the Kento's room.

Looking around, Mina unplugged a hairdryer and armed herself.

Tiptoeing against the wall, she flung the door open and was about to strike the intruder, when Kento turned around, looked pointedly at the hairdryer in her hand and asked, "V-babe, what are you doing?"

Mina blinked for a moment and looked from the Hardrock Ronin to the hairdryer, before blushing sheepishly.

"Err, nothing?" she answered `innocently', hiding the electric appliance behind her back.

"Suuurrreeee." Kento replied, heavy sarcasm dipping in his voice.

"Hehe." Mina laughed nervously as she backed out of the room and replaced the hairdryer.

"Lovely. I've been away for six months and when I return, my own girlfriend treats me like a burglar." Kento complained, as he leaned against the doorframe of his room, the sarcasm never leaving his tone.

"GOMEN!" Mina apologized profusely, before tackling Kento.

Letting out a silly smile at her actions, Kento replied, "I guess you're forgiven this time." As Mina gave him a full-fledged kiss right on the lips.

Just then, the phone rang. Mentally cursing the caller, Mina let Kento go to answer the phone.

################################################################ ###############

In the Date/ Kino house, Lita slumped on the sofa in exhaustion.

"Tired?" a concerned voice sounded behind her.

Lita blinked for a moment, before turning around.

"Sage?" she asked, not believing her eyes.

The blonde grinned, "Who else?"

Forgetting her tiredness, Lita jumped up and hugged Sage tightly.

"Lit, air." Sage gasped, turning green.

"Oops." Lita blushed and released him.

Sage shook his head in amusement.

"How long would you be staying?" Lita asked, once Sage got his breath back.

"Two weeks at most." Sage answered.

"TWO WEEKS!" Lita exclaimed. "But that's WAY too short." She complained.

Sage sighed, "I know, but it's duty, Lit."

"But, but…" Lita could not continue.

Sage gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, before saying, "Get dressed, Lit. We're going out for dinner tonight."

Lita merely nodded and went to her room to get prepared and to call Rei.

################################################################ ###############

Rowen paced in front of the Tenoh/ Kaiou/ Meioh/Tomoe mansion, not knowing whether to enter or not.

Just then, the metal gate swung open and Amara's voice came over the intercom.

"Come in, brat." She commanded, with a teasing tone.

Rowen mentally growled at the over-protective Amara, he hated that nickname, but complied nevertheless.

The spilt second he stepped into the main door, a purple blur tackled him, nearly knocking Rowen over.

"Ro-chan!" Hotaru exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

Rowen looked down at his 4-years-younger girlfriend and smiled brightly. "I take it you missed me."

The said girl looked up and nodded.

"Rowen, it's good to see you." Michelle said, from her position on the stairs.

"Likewise." Rowen gave the older woman a nod in acknowledgement.

"Michelle, it's time to go." Trista told marine blue-haired woman.

Michelle nodded and went up the stairs with Trista, leaving the couple alone.

"What was that all about?" Rowen inquired, the moment Hotaru released him.

"Triple date." Hotaru summarized.

Rowen's eyes widened, "With Cale, Sekhmet, and Dais?"

Hotaru nodded and shyly gave him a peck on the lips.

"I missed you." She whispered softly, blushing at her sudden action.

Rowen grinned mischievously, "It's kinda of obvious, Firefly." He teased.

Amara coughed at the back, causing the pair to break apart, blushing hard.

Smirking, she told Hotaru, "You'd better finish your homework by the time we get back." She warned.

"Hai, Amara-papa." Hotaru answered.

"Amara, stop teasing them." Trista said from the top of the stairs.

Amara turned to Rowen, "And you'd better be gone by the time we get back, brat." Hissing the last word out.

Rowen nodded meekly.

With that, Amara disappeared upstairs, leaving the two alone once again.

Getting up, Hotaru pulled Rowen into the library where she last left her unfinished homework.

Finally settling down, Rowen assisted Hotaru with her homework.

################################################################ ###############

Amy finally came out of her room, dressed in one of her cocktail dresses. It was a plain velvet dress of baby blue that descended down to her feet, leaving a trail of cloth behind her. When she came out, she was surprised to find that Cye had set out the dining table and the living room was dimmed.

Smiling at his intention, Amy thought, "Just the right atmosphere."

"Very elegant, milady." Cye teased, taking in the full view of his ice goddess.

"Not too shabby yourself." Amy countered, looking at her water warrior. Cye was decked in a black and grey tux, with small buttons running down his cotton shirt.

Inserting a disc into the hi-fi set, Cye turned to face his angel. The music stated and he stepped forward, offering a hand to her. It was not long before Amy realized that the song being played was Celin Dion's "My Heart Will Go On".

Shyly taking his hand, Amy allowed Cye to guide her into a slow dance.

"You're mesmerizing tonight, my dear." Cye whispered in her ear, causing Amy to go into blush mode.

"Sweet talker." Amy playfully glared at him.

"Hush, my angel. It's been quite a while since we were this close." Cye reminded her.

"True." Amy agreed and laid her head on his shoulder, as the couple savored the other's touch.

After the slow dance, the pair settled down for dinner. Cye nervously fingered a slight bugle in his trousers' pocket.

################################################################ ###############

Ryo looked dreamily at his fire priestess's back as she went into the kitchen to bring dinner. Whiteblaze's teasing growl snapped the Wildfire warrior out of his daze and Ryo glared at the white tiger.

Taking a deep breath, he put his hand into his trousers' pocket and fingered the object nervously.

################################################################ ###############

Kento relieved Mina the burden of cooking dinner and ordered take-out.

Giving the blonde a fidgety smile, Kento went back to his room, on the presumption of unpacking.

Mina gave him a puzzled look, but said nothing.

Kento heaved a sigh of relief once he was out of Mina's sight. Unzipping a side pocket of his haversack, Kento took out a small velvet box. Putting it securing in his trousers, Kento stepped out, just as the deliveryman arrived.

################################################################ ###############

Lita looked at the Sage who had been silent the entire time, in worry. The pair was already seated at their reserved table. Sage had been unusually fidgety the whole time.

He was about to excuse himself to the bathroom, when the waiter arrived with their orders.

Afterwards, the pair dined in complete silence.

################################################################ ###############

After dinner, the four Ronins had a simultaneous thought, "This is it."

################################################################ ###############

Kneeling down in front of a stunned Amy, Cye produced a small velvet box, with an engagement ring inside.

################################################################ ###############

Whipping out the velvet box, Ryo got on one knee before an astonished Rei.

################################################################ ###############

Pulling out the velvet box, Kento knelt in front a surprised Mina.

################################################################ ###############

Right in front of the entire restaurant, Sage produced the velvet box and knelt in front of a worried Lita.

################################################################ ###############

Even before Cye could say anything, Amy glomped him and whispered in his ear, "Where's my engagement ring?"

Apparently, the silent proposal was accepted.

################################################################ ###############

"Rei, will you make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me?" Ryo posted the dreaded question.

################################################################ ###############

Kento took a deep breath and stammered, "Mina, wouldyoumarryme?"

################################################################ ###############

"Lits, goddess, make me the happiest man in the entire Cosmos and marry me." Sage finally proposed.

################################################################ ###############

There was a very LONG silence before there were three "YES!" from Rei, Mina and Lita.

################################################################ ###############

There were four happily engaged couples after that evening.

################################################################ ###############

Oh yeah, if you were wondering why Rowen did not propose, there are two reasons.

One: Hotaru is too young to get married.

Two: With Amara watching like a hawk, I seriously doubt Rowen has a chance at this point in time.

SailorStar9: (Hangs head in embarrassment) This is such a pathetic excuse for an epilogue.